025.

𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐒, @homogrub on instagram

Interlocking legs with Hisoka, the two of you listened intently to Kurapika's bullet proof plan.

"Is Gon going to make an appearance?" Hisoka jerked his head backward to face Kurapika.

"Dude no. I don't know how long I can keep defending you." You grumble squeezing his arm tightly for him to let out a half-broken yelp.

"It's not like that! It's not like that!" He pleads.

After a condescending glare from Kurapika, he clears his throat steering away from the awkward silence he emitted.

"Oh it's not like that? It's not like that? What the fuck is schwing~ oh Gon." You snarl.

"There was a bit of a misunderstanding..." Hisoka sighed not even a bit phased as to how you could have possibly known what happened in heavens arena.

You only glare at him.

"He's a fucking child. Stop mixing up fanon and canon me." He grows annoyed.

"Assuming that they will come for her, that is when we exchange her for what I want." Kurapika continued, shooting a small glare toward you two.

"And what exactly is it that you want..." Hisoka shared a glance with Kurapika, half-lidded and a shit eating grin.

Kurapika shook his head. Because he knew if he had told Hisoka, he would have completely been against it since his wish to battle Chrollo never carried out.

"That will be revealed when the time comes. For now we have to find a flawless way to execute our plan." Kurapika leaned over the kitchen counter allowing his blonde locks to hang over his head.

Without any suspicion, Hisoka shrugged.

"What if I don't want to go?" You spoke up, grabbing the attention of the scarlet eyed blond once again.

"You're going." He snarled to which you only scoff.

Letting out an exasperated sigh, You hop off the counter and tug the chain connected to your ankle and the pillar.

"Wanna take it off?" You stand awkwardly still.

"I don't trust you one bit so sit your ass down. You are involved romantically with one of the troupe members so your loyalty is elsewhere." Kurapika's eyes illuminated a red haze.

"Uh- who spread that rumour-" You fiddled with your fingers anxiously.

"I saw how cozy you two were with each other." He yanked on the chain with a subtle snarl.

Fumbling to keep your balance you only lean your head back, eyes screwed shut and a small smirk.

"Well- I'm onto bigger things now. Homeboy acting like he didn't kiss me like two minutes ago. Tch."

Hisoka nudged into your side.

"Kidding. I'm still a Feitan Supremacist." You sneer.

"Anyway- we're leaving tomorrow morning at the crack of dawn. We're gonna meet a few people and carry out the plan from there." Kurapika states all matter-of-a-factly.

It was most likely that tomorrow would be the day you were going to meet the little optimistic protagonist and his badass assassin bestie.

"Where are we going...?"

"Bull market."

You nod as you propped yourself back onto the counter, the metal chain following closely behind you.