022.

"This...this is for all the pain you've caused!" The man yelped.

He threw himself onto Chrollo hopelessly throwing jabs left and right.

But after a while, he broke down and collapsed onto Chrollo's body.

He clenched Chrollo's white fur collar and sulked.

"If you do not remove your body from off of me in the span of three seconds I-" Chrollo began.

"You'll what? Kill my family? Kill me? You don't have shit on me. I have nothing to lose." He cried out.

"You've taken it all. All I have left...is killing you."

The man grew angrier as he analyzed the subtle smirk Chrollo had been trying to contain.

"You think this is amusing? I'll order your families demise with my last dying breath."

"To be quite frank... I do. I do not have a family to be used as leverage therefore I find it quite difficult to feel any sympathy for any of you... but please... I'd like to see you try to outsmart my troupe." He sighed.

"I will make you remember the names of all you killed. I will make you recite every one of the victims you've murdered as I remove your limbs one by one starting from each of your fingers." The man sobbed.

"Do you even remember her name." He pleaded squeezing his eyes shut to allow the tears to drizzle further down.

"You will need to specify." Chrollo smugly tilted his head backward as he kept his eyes closed.

"My daughter you jackass! She was twelve!" The man shuddered allowing the tragic memories to wash over once again.

"Her name... say it."

"I'm afraid I do not tend to ask each of my victims names individually before slaughtering a whole group of them. That would just not be efficient." Chrollo cleared his throat.

"Then I will engrave it into your memory." The man stiffened.

He dragged Chrollo further up against the rough concrete.

A drop of blood ran down from his nose to his lips. The gel that kept his raven hair in tact began to fade as loose wisps of hair fell forward like light bangs.

Though even in grave pain, he never failed to keep his complacent demeanor and his dashing good looks.

"Her name was-" The man began to scowl before he choked out a puddle of blood.

His eyes slowly darted down to his abdomen.

The end of a blade stuck out of his stomach and his body grew limp.

He jerked backward as the blade disappeared into his flesh once again..

As chrollo removed the still body from on top of him, he met eyes with you who had stood with a blade fastened in your wrists.

"I guess we'll never know her name. That was quite heartless of you." Chrollo chuckled regaining his balance.

"Lol oopsies." You hyperventalate.

Your knees once again dropped to the floor.

"Let's get you healed." Chrollo sighed effortlessly slinging you over his shoulder.

You could hear the sounds of guns being shot, blades being swung, and pure yells of agony off into the distance.

It seems like this really was the end of your astral trip to the world of Hunter x Hunter.