The Lies We Tell (MXMXM)

By VampireFreak_99

Scottie works for one of the biggest law firms in the state of Seattle as a detective. He just got promoted a... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE: The Mystery Man
CHAPTER TWO: Secrets
CHAPTER THREE: Dead Man's Standing
CHAPTER FOUR: Tate's Plan
CHAPTER FIVE: A Bust
Chapter Six: Reunited & It Feels So Good
CHAPTER SEVEN: Sleepover Time
CHAPTER EIGHT: Tension
CHAPTER NINE: Operation: Find the Hoes
CHAPTER TEN: The Real Man is Back
Chapter Eleven: High School Visit
Chapter Twelve: The Talk
Chapter Fourteen: Finding Luca pt. 1
NOT AN UPDATE: SCHEDULE OF UPDATES
CHAPTER FIFTEEN: Scottie's Therapist Session #1
CHAPTER SIXTEEN: Finding Luca pt. 2
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: A Bombshell Just Dropped
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: It's About Time for the Truth
Chapter Nineteen: Scottie's Drunken State
Chapter Twenty: Scottie's Therapist Session #2
Chapter Twenty-One: Scottie's Own Investigation
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO: Scottie's Talk

CHAPTER THIRTEEN: Doing the Most

1.8K 58 5
By VampireFreak_99

*Scottie's p.o.v*

I woke up the next morning feeling warm for some reason. I scooted closer to the warmth because it just felt nice. When I realized that the warmth was coming from another body, I jumped up quickly. I looked down in the bed, and I saw Killian passed out next to me with no shirt on like it was normal for me to wake up to him next to me. It was my day off today, so I planned on getting some more rest. I laid my head back down, and before I knew it, I was passed out again.

When I woke up again, I saw Killian was staring at me as I woke up.

"Good morning." He chuckled.

"I would say good morning too, but then again, I am wondering how the hell you got inside of my house..." I asked.

"You left the balcony door open, so I just walked in. You need to be more careful." He pointed out before I slapped him hard on his naked chest.

"Where the hell have you been? You have people worried and sick about you." I asked him.

"I needed to cool my head for a few days because I was pissed that someone tried to choke you death." He told me.

"You didn't do anything stupid, did you?" I asked him.

He chuckled and got out of my bed. I gasped when I saw that he was naked. He turned towards me, and I unintentionally closed my legs. Shit, his dick is huge and thick. It looks like it would tear my hole up.

"Don't worry about it." He said, coming close to my face.

"Umm, why are you naked..." I asked him.

"I was in my wolf form when I came here. I forgot to bring clothes." He pointed out.

"Well, I am going to find you some clothes," I said, staring at this point. He chuckled before he gripped me by the neck so hard that I almost fell off my bed.

"Don't look at it like that if you can't take it." He groaned.

"I bet you I could." I challenged.

"You don't want to challenge me, sweetheart, because I will tear your ass up." He whispered seductively in my ear. I stood up, and I turned towards him. I know I said I was not going to do this, but I needed to prove to my uncle that he did not know what he was talking about. I reached over my bed to get my phone. I put my ass against him on purpose and moved it as I reached for my phone. I felt this vice-like grip go on my waist to stop me from moving. I froze. Oh shit. Oh shit.

He pulled me against his body so hard, and I whimpered helplessly. He gripped me by the back of my neck and pressed his body against me.

"I am not the one to tease sweetheart because I will fuck you right here and right now. " He growled in my ear. I turned around, and I gasped when I saw his werewolf eyes staring back at me. I grabbed his face with both of my hands, and I felt the tingles like my uncle said. I have felt them before, but this time, it was different.

"Your eyes..." I told him.

He chuckled and gripped my throat. He pulled me closer to him and kissed me roughly. I gasped in surprise. He was kissing me so roughly and not giving me time to try to win this tongue battle we were in. He pinned my tongue, almost like he was commanding for me to submit. I moaned helplessly as I gave up. I will submit to this man in a heartbeat. I moaned loudly when he slapped me on my ass before bending me over the bed. He pulled my pajama shorts down, and before I could react, I felt a hard smack on my ass.

"Owww."

"This is your punishment for teasing me and my wolf." He groaned in my ear.

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

"Stop it..." I moaned.

"Are you going to tease me again?"

"Yes." I moaned.

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

"Okay, no..." I whined. He pulled me from my hair, and I moaned at his aggressiveness.

"No, what..." He growled.

"No, Killian." He chuckled in my ear suddenly before I gaped at him for hitting it harder than he was before.

"OW!" I whined.

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

"No, sir." I whimpered. He grabbed me by the back of my neck and groaned in my ear.

"That's better. Now for your reward." He said, pushing me on the bed. He spread my legs open, and I gasped when I felt him licking me there.

"Killian! No!" I moaned as I felt him push his tongue in me slowly. He started going in and out, and my legs were giving out as soon as he started. I moaned and started moving my hips when he hit my spot. I couldn't stop even if I wanted to.

"I shouldn't be doing this!" I blushed.

"But you are because you want it."

"No....don't say that." I moaned.

"Look at you moving those hips. I know you want it." He chuckled as he continued to do it. I moaned and just started moving my hips faster.

"Are you going to cum?" He groaned.

I moaned loudly as I just kept going at it until I came undone on my own. I was flipped over and forced to look him in his eyes. I was blushing because Killian...just...I just..never mind.

"Wait until Gio gets his hands on you because he knows what you have been doing, and he has something for you when he makes his appearance." He smirked.

"He is not going to do shit," I said, flustered.

"Oh, I can't wait to tell him that because Gio has changed, and I am telling you, you are not going to be prepared," Killian smirked.

"Why do you make it sound like I am doomed?" I blushed.

"Because you are. Keep doing what you are doing and see what happens."

"I haven't even gotten started yet. This is just the beginning." I commented.

"Okay, well, don't say I did not warn you." He chuckled. I just threw my pillow at him, and I took a shower. In the shower, I could not stop blushing.

"Okay, maybe my uncle was right. I am doomed." I said, washing my body. When I got out, I saw that Killian was sitting on the bed with clothes on.

"I thought you said you didn't have clothes," I said.

"I did. I sleep naked." He smirked.

"Jerk. Why would you do that?"

"Because if a certain someone wanted to ride my dick to wake me up, then it will be all ready to go." I gaped at him, and he chuckled.

"So, you are giving someone the okay to sit on you when you are unconscious...." I said, looking at him weirdly.

"Why did you have to put it like that...knowing that is not what I meant." Killian rolled his eyes.

"That is what I thought you meant." I rolled my eyes. He looked at me as soon as I rolled my eyes. He smirked and tsked at me.

"Roll your eyes again, and you won't be able to sit for a few weeks." He warned. I shut up immediately and turned away.

"Is that a threat?" I asked.

"Sweetheart, it is a promise." He said. I looked at him, and for some reason, I wanted to see how far I could go. I rolled my eyes again, and I squealed when like speed, I see Killian running towards me.

"No, no, no! I was kidding!" I said, running downstairs.

"I wasn't kidding. When I catch you, your ass is mine." He stated. All-day, he was chasing me until I was caught. Now, my butt is very sore and red. Killian left me here, blushing and mad while sitting at an odd angle. I am so going to get him back for that. Just wait, I am going to beat them at their own game. I am going to make them crack so hard that they are going to be begging for me. I promise you that.

Little did Scottie know at that moment, he knew he fucked up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 650 8
Sequel to The Bad boy & The Church Girl: Rodes & Smith. *Can read independent from The Bad Boy & The Church Girl. But it will be better if you read...
100K 1.8K 44
Caged, abused and tortured, Ariana's life had been a living hell until she was forced to spy on the most dangerous mafia in the whole world, La Cosa...
646 6 31
Kelly moves to a suburban area to take a break from her life. This was meant to be a few months of laying low, but she did not anticipate finding lov...
2K 128 25
I have been following him for months and I practically know everything about him. He wakes up at 6am and goes for his morning run at 6.15am, he usua...