The Lies We Tell (MXMXM)

By VampireFreak_99

Scottie works for one of the biggest law firms in the state of Seattle as a detective. He just got promoted a... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE: The Mystery Man
CHAPTER TWO: Secrets
CHAPTER THREE: Dead Man's Standing
CHAPTER FOUR: Tate's Plan
CHAPTER FIVE: A Bust
Chapter Six: Reunited & It Feels So Good
CHAPTER SEVEN: Sleepover Time
CHAPTER EIGHT: Tension
CHAPTER NINE: Operation: Find the Hoes
CHAPTER TEN: The Real Man is Back
Chapter Eleven: High School Visit
CHAPTER THIRTEEN: Doing the Most
Chapter Fourteen: Finding Luca pt. 1
NOT AN UPDATE: SCHEDULE OF UPDATES
CHAPTER FIFTEEN: Scottie's Therapist Session #1
CHAPTER SIXTEEN: Finding Luca pt. 2
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: A Bombshell Just Dropped
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: It's About Time for the Truth
Chapter Nineteen: Scottie's Drunken State
Chapter Twenty: Scottie's Therapist Session #2
Chapter Twenty-One: Scottie's Own Investigation
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO: Scottie's Talk

Chapter Twelve: The Talk

1.7K 57 4
By VampireFreak_99

*Scottie's p.o.v*

I knocked on his door when I arrived at his house. He opened the door and smiled.

"You should have told me you left. I would have left a key under the mat."

"I was following a lead on Luca's disappearance, and you are not cooking, are you right now," I asked him.

"I am just about done. What's wrong?" He said, opening the door so that I could come in all the way. I followed him to the kitchen, and I sat at the barstool. He looked at me, and I just started asking him questions.

"I want you to be honest with me because what I am about to tell you is going to open a can of worms.." I told him. He just nodded his head slowly, probably because he was suspicious of what I was about to say to him. I don't blame him because I have been trying to wrap my head around many things right now.

"Okay, what was your relationship with Dominic, Camiel, Luca, and Marcel like?"

"Dominic, Luca, Camiel, and I were all friends. Marcel hated me for no reason. I mean, he is a lunatic, but he had no reason not to like me. We all grew up together, and eventually, Dominic's and Luca's attention was on Camiel."

"Did that change the relationship?" I asked.

"Yeah, there was a lot that changed. Dominic, Camiel, and Luca were very well-liked, so they were popular. I was more of a shy outcast. They still would hang out with me, but it was only where no one we knew would see us. I felt like they were ashamed to be seen with me because they would not speak to me at school. It was like their reputation was more important than our friendship. When they started dating Camiel, that is when the blackmailing started." He paused and took a deep breath before continuing.

"A little birdie told me you came by her classroom, so I know she probably told you, but Camiel started making death threats to stay away from them. He told me that I was always in the way, and he would have their "friends" beat me up. Dominic and Luca never knew this because I did not tell them. The beatings would get worse to the point where I was missing school for days on end. I still did not tell them because I mean they liked them. I knew that if I had told them, they would not have believed me. It would hurt more when I would tell them, and they did not believe me, so I kept it to myself. Then comes senior prom night. Luca and I got into it for two reasons. The first one was because he saw the bruises that I thought I covered up from being beaten. Two, at the time, I was avoiding them because I confessed, and I just needed my space to try to move on. They did not like that, especially Luca. I kept telling Luca to leave me alone because what they did not know was that I made a deal with Camiel never to bother them again so that the beating would stop. I was planning on telling him the answer that night. I agreed to meet him, but he followed me and kept asking me why I was avoiding him, and where the bruises were coming from. I kept deflecting the situation by telling him that "oh, your friends are going to see you talking to the loser." He got so pissed when I said that, like really pissed. I have never seen Luca get that mad ever. We were going back and forth for about twenty minutes, then one of his friends called him, so I went to meet Camiel. I was such a dumbass because he texted me an address, and I went there. I was alone, and boom, I felt a sharp pain in my stomach multiple times. Camiel just kept stabbing me. I kept screaming for help. No one heard me for a while. He left me there to die. I deleted the messages on my phone just in case somehow I was going to be found. Then out of nowhere, Luca and Dominic appear. Luca was pissed beyond relief. Dominic was worried but very angry. They asked what happened, so I lied and told them that I didn't see who attacked me. The location of where I was at was not familiar, so of course, they kept trying to get me to talk. I came up with the story that I drank some punch, and after that, all I remember is that I was here, and being stabbed. They believed me, and Dominic turned me into a werewolf to save my life. I passed out when he bit me, but I could hear Luca as clear as day running off with angry footsteps." Presley stated.

"I get why, but there is something that you should know," I told him.

"What is it?" I could tell he was nervous by the way he was looking at me.

"There is a huge possibility that Camiel is still alive, and Luca told Charlotte personally that he was going to track down Camiel."

"He told Charlotte that he was going after Camiel for what." He asked.

"He knows what happened based on what Charlotte told me." Presley's eyes went wide when I said that.

"How did he find out?" Presley said, pacing around the room.

"Charlotte came up with the theory that he figured it out when he turned you." Presley suddenly blushed, probably putting two and two together.

"Oh, well, I have to tell you something. I ran into Roman today at the grocery store."

"What did he want?" I asked.

"He just asked me questions similar to you, but then Ummm." Presley turned away, and I could see his face, and it was very red.

"Why are you blushing so hard?" I asked.

"Roman wanted to prove a point that Dominic and Luca were, in fact, my mates, so I followed him to their family home where they grew up with their parents. I gave him some of my blood, and he woke up."

"Huh...how in the fuck did you wake up a dead man?" I asked him with my eyes wide.

"In the werewolf world, you can resurrect someone if you are their mate."

"Oh," I smirked, looking at him.

"So it is confirmed that Dominic is your mate. Have you confirmed it with Luca yet?"

"Nope, because I don't know where he is, but Dominic hinted that Luca might make an appearance considering he woke up my heat cycle."

"What is a heat cycle?"

"It is a whole week where you are horny, and you want to be fucked. Usually, on your first heat cycle, that is typically when you are supposed to mate to build that bond where you and your mate are linked as one. That means you have a connection to each other where you feel what each other feels. You can sense when each other is in danger. I am an omega werewolf, which is the lowest rank of werewolves. They are submissive by nature, which means they tend to get sensitive around the higher ranks. For example, the two highest ranks in the pack are the Alpha and Luna. They are in charge and make the rules. They are the leaders. I get submissive around Alphas because I am an omega. Dominic and Luca are Alphas by nature, so it is like I don't stand a chance. If your mates are Gio, Roman, and Killian, you definitely won't stand a chance because they were born from the Alpha, so by nature, they would all be leaders. Killian is the oldest, so he would be the next Alpha." He admitted.

"So let just say I was mated to them; what would my future hold?" I blushed.

"You would be doomed, my friend, because they will tear your ass apart. You have three Alphas, and because you are human, it will be different because they would be fighting their instincts. Their instinct to mate means that they want to breed you with their pups. It is in their instinct to do that while also protecting you. Because you are human, they would have to hold back because they could potentially hurt you during the process. Hurting your mate is like getting stabbed in the heart multiple times." I just nodded my head in understanding.

"So, you have your hands full." I chuckled.

He mumbled under his breath, and I blushed.

"You will have your hands full with them soon."

"You know I heard you right. I am pretty sure I am not their mate." I said, still blushing.

"Are you sure about that because I was so sure that I was not Dominic's mate, but I was proved wrong?" He pointed out.

"Tate has them."

"Tate is mated with Angel." Presley chuckled.

"Wait...huh?" I shouted.

"You didn't know that Tate is not their mate." Presley blurted out.

"I mean, he did mention that Gio, Killian, and Roman have been protecting the love of their life from harm's way, but they are starting to realize that they are not safe apart," I commented.

"I mean, Killian did rescue you from being attacked. Tate also said that one of the mates rescued the love of their life...so what does that tell you."

"No. No. I am sure it is not me. I don't want to get my hopes up."

"No offense Scottie, but you are stupid as fuck if you have not realized at this point that Tate has been talking about you being Gio, Killian, and Roman's mate." He pointed out.

"Because I am not..." I looked at him weirdly.

"Then confirm it by doing this...." He whispered in my ear, and my face turned red as hell.

"No! I am not doing that!"

"That is the only way you will find out." He chuckled as he continued cooking. When he finished, we ate together. He told me that he had a visitor coming later, and I smirked because I could guess who it was without a doubt. Before I left, I told him to make some babies. He threw a pillow at me but got the last laugh.

"I hope you cry when you sit on their faces like a little bitch." He chuckled. I rolled my eyes as I walked out the door. I got inside my car, and I went straight home. When I got home, I took a shower. I put my pajamas on and turned my tv on. I watched tv until my eyes started drooping before I knocked out for the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

646 6 31
Kelly moves to a suburban area to take a break from her life. This was meant to be a few months of laying low, but she did not anticipate finding lov...
1.3M 30.9K 42
For mature readers does have sex and violence. Pain, betrayal, loss, and love Melanie Renall's is thrown into a world she had never known from the lo...
25.3K 650 8
Sequel to The Bad boy & The Church Girl: Rodes & Smith. *Can read independent from The Bad Boy & The Church Girl. But it will be better if you read...
10.1K 375 12
Aiden has been able to see ghost since he was a little boy which makes him an outsider to people who don't understand his gift. The only person that...