Be True

Por BookishBanana13

This Fanfic is based on RosyClozy's gacha series, The Music Freaks. All characters belong to Rosy. I will st... Mais

BE TRUE
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Questions?
Chapter 9
Special chapter : Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Thank You!!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Q&A with the Characters!
Epilogue
Author's Long Note

Chapter 21

257 11 63
Por BookishBanana13

Lia POV

When I saw that girl hanging out with Jackson, I really didn't know what to think at first. She looked like a teenage angel. She also seemed very nice. I felt a bit..hurt? That I was possibly replaced. But then my friends talked me out of it.

"Lia, what's wrong? You seem greatly down," Milly asked watching me.

"Ah, nothing really."

"You know you don't have to hide anything from us," Daisy said. I couldn't tell if she was sweet talking to me or was just being honest. I decided it was sweet talk, but told her anyway.

"I feel like with his new girl friend, Jackson replaced me. He hasn't talked to me in a while," I somewhat vented and somewhat complained.

"Of course, he would spend more time with his girlfriend then his friend," Milly casually said.

Daisy's head and mine whipped toward the drummer. "Wait, what?! He's dating?!"

She just shrugged. "Yea. She seems pretty chill. Elliot and I hung out with them."

"Oh..."

Oh great! He has a girlfriend now! The guy definitely deserves it! I no longer feel bad! Silly me. I should've talked to him first!
"Oh! Well, let's go then!"

We were going to go to the skatepark with Sean, Elliot, Jackson, and the new girl.

At the skatepark, we met up with the boys. Jackson introduced me to his girl.

"Hey Lia! I would like you to meet my girlfriend, Nicole," he said, introducing the blonde.

Now, this blonde girl was really pretty. As I described, she was like a teenage angel. She was always wearing some type of light-colored clothes with sandals, and this girl could look go in anything. She had a good amount of makeup and jewelry on. Her hair was really eye catching. It was a pretty color. It was like a summer blonde. With brown roots that actually matched with it, it looked like a beautiful ombre.

"Hi Nicole! My name is Lia! You look amazing! Pleasure to meet you!" I happily said with my hand out.

She lightly took it and did one firm action. I couldn't say it was a handshake. She must've been a delicate, but strong girl.

"Pleasure."

I smiled and got a small smile back.

Maybe we would have to open her up!

He then introduced Daisy to Nicole, and we walked. I went from a single lady to a seventh wheel in one day.

After walking a bit behind with them, I said, "Hey guys, I'm gonna leave. I don't wanna be a seventh wheel or somebody who's interrupting you couples." To be honest, I was a bit embarrassed. I didn't want a stranger to ask me where my boyfriend or girlfriend was.
"No! It's fine Lia! You can walk with us!" Jackson said with a grin.

Nicole whispered something then he said, "Unless you really don't wanna seventh wheel us..."

"Yea, I'm going to head out then...See you guys!" I said, heading the other direction.

I heard many byes, cyas, and other stuff. They were the best friends I could ever have.

I wanted to head home to really spend more time with my dad. We spent time together as a family, but I think it was daddy-daughter time!

I really can't describe how happy I was when he came back! Yes, I still feel bad that I had to interrupt Jackson, but I apologized, he said it was okay, all was well! This summer would be great!

Daisy POV
I liked summer so far. Lia and her dad reunited. Sean and I were getting more alone time. I got to hangout with my friends. Nicole seemed really cool. She was very polite, casually elegant, and overall acting like a royal. Except she's not royal. She was really awesome though. She said she was a popular kid at her school with straight A's. Jackson seemed to know this as he zoned out and just nodded.

"Woah! That's so cool!" Milly exclaimed.

Nicole nodded with a smile. "Yes. I know right?"

I quickly nodded along.

Sean and I were holding hands on the path. He bent down a little and asked quietly in my ear, "Something is off about her. Do you see it?"

I looked at him with a confuzzled face."Wrong? No. She's awesome!" I whispered back in his ear.

He just shrugged and shook his head. I love him, but sometimes Sean could be really, very questionable. Anyway, we just spent the whole rest of the walk talking about Nicole and Jackson, mainly the blondie though. I will not lie, it got tiring after a long time. The fact that Sean and my hands stayed together without getting sweaty was a miracle. I learned that Nicole was a bit self-centered, but as Jackson picked her out of many many girls, she must've been pretty selfless. So we had a nice walk. I'm a bit sad Lia couldn't, probably didn't, want to join us, but I'm sure she had some good reasons. Such as, her dad came home! How exciting! Milly and I actually met him, and he's a very fun and brave man! We were going to play some games, but her mom wanted a bit more time with him. Understandable as he just came back.

We separated our ways. Sean and Elliot went towards their houses. Jackson and Nicole went towards the arcade. And Milly and I decided to walk to Lia's house. Milly called the black haired girl on her phone.

It took a bit until she answered.

"Hey Lia!" Milly greeted with happiness.

"Hiiiiii!"

"Hello!"

I heard her parents in the back. I feel that everyone was smiling in that house.
"How was the walk?" she asked.

"Oh! Pretty good. It was mostly about Jackson and Nicole though, lol."

"Yea," I agreed.

"Oh! Welp. Maybe you guys will get a chance next time!"

"Sure..." I said uneasily.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing!"

I feel she shrugged. "Guys, I gotta go. Cya!"

"Cya!" Milly and I both said.

Milly POV

"You sure you're fine Daisy?" I asked as she looked lowkey uneasy.

"I'm not sure."

"Well, what's wrong?"

"I feel like I'm not dedicating enough to this friendship of ours," she said with a somber face.

"Don't be silly! You're what made this friendship! Daisy, everything is alright! If you feel like you're drifting away, me and Lia will make sure you don't!" I said with hope.

She lightly giggled. "Yeah, you guys are right. I'm just being silly."

"Now let's go!" she said, shuffling to Lia's house.

When we arrived at our friend's house, we heard lots of giggling. A smile appeared on my face as I knew in that building was pure joy. Daisy rang the doorbell, and ding dong ditch was on my mind. Even though we were here for our friend, I stupidly still had pranks in my brain. I shook my head to erase that mean thought. Lia's mom answered the door.

"Well, hello Daisy and Milly! Tom, Lia! Look, your friends are here!" her mom exclaimed.

Lia rushed to the door. "Hey guys! Come in!"

Smiles went all around~! How fun!

"Dad, these are Milly and Daisy."

Her father smiled. "I know! Welcome back! Enjoy your stay!" he joked as if we were at a hotel. More, more smiles!
Gosh, I really didn't know Lia's family could be this bubbly and fun! It was really interesting as usually, Lia is a setback chill, smirky type of person. She wasn't really one to be grinning from ear to ear. Maybe this was a new side.

Shocking? A bit. Our Lia? Yup. Relieving? Can't lie, yes.

"Yea, come on guys!" Lia said gleefully.

"You're very happy today," Daisy pointed out.

"And that's not a bad thing!" I said, hoping she wouldn't pout. "Just different."

"Well, my dad has come back after a long time. Of course I would be happy!" Lia said, getting back into her chill zone.

"We just came to hangout with our bestie~!" Daisy exclaimed hugging her.

"Heh."

We talked about a lot of stuff, going back to memories and debating. It was nice to do this again without anything or anybody else in the conversation. I missed it.

At the end of the 2 hours of chatting, wow 2 hours of talking? Anyway, at the end of the long talk, we of course left Lia's house.

"Bye guys! See you sometime!" she said, waving.

We waved back, "Bye!"

It was almost sunset by then. Daisy and I separated our ways and went back home.

Lia POV

My friends visited my family and me during the afternoon. Daisy, Milly, and I just had a good talk and time. It was nice. Dad visited us in my room just to give us some cookies and lemonade as a refreshment.

"Thanks Dad," I said with a smile.

"No problem Little Lia," he said using my old nickname.

Milly squished. We all shared smiles all around.

We talked about many things during the time they were there. We debated about candies, talked about their boyfriends, discussed Broadway, and just ordinarily talked about life. It was really refreshing to just speak and listen. Daisy and Milly are the best of the best friends. Top tier. Zoey... Zoey came into my mind when I talked about friends.

Where would I rank Zoey? I asked myself.

I thought about this. When I was new to the high school, Zoey was the one who helped me supposedly "fit in". I mean she was honestly very friendly to those she truly cares about. Like her old friend. Then her old friend left. Zoey was evil from the start, I won't lie. She was a controlling bully. She didn't control me until her old friend left. Her backstory was a bit unknown to me, even though I knew about everything she did. But that was the present. Maybe Zoey was acting that way for a reason. Would I dive into it? I wanted to...but I chose not to. Anyway I would rank her D tier.

When and why did I just get vulnerable? I don't know.

Anyway, this summer was really good for the first week.

One month later, in July.

Daisy POV

It was July 2! Another month of watermelons, sun, and happiness! I've been hanging out with my friends and others! I really appreciate our time together. Today, Sean decided to bring me somewhere. I decided to get a gift. I chose a simple tiny locket. I then put a selfie of us inside. I put it back in the velvet case, placed it in my purse, and went to the destination. He picked a very ordinary location. Not a park, not a diner, nor an arcade. He asked me to appear in the parking lot of the school. I lightly questioned it, but he always has good reasons, so I decided that he knew what was best.

When I arrived with my purse, I saw my boyfriend right in the middle. Lucky for him, there were no cars. When I saw him, I briskly walked over to him. He looked sad, so I decided to cheer him up.

"Guess who?" I playfully asked, covering his eyes.

"Daisy..." he said with a slight smile, taking my hands off of his pretty face. He turned on his heel to face me. I looked up in his eyes. Seanie's eyes were filled with disappointment.

"What's wrong darling?" I asked, tilting my head like a little puppy.

"Our relationship..." he murmured.

I was shook. "Could you elaborate?" I asked with deep concern.

He put his hands in his pockets, slightly in a rough way.

"I feel as if I'm dedicating my time to someone who won't even return it. I'm not saying that hanging out with your friends is bad, but we never get enough alone time. I keep giving, but I barely get anything in return. I'm not asking you to neglect your friendships. I'm asking you to spend and dedicate more time for, no, with me," he explained looking right in my eye. I felt intimidated.

The words pierced through my brain. I felt so bad. My face fell in my hands. Sean grabbed my wrists, and took them away from my face.

"I don't want to be a bother," he whispered.

I regained my proper feelings back and hugged him. "You're not. I'm sorry Sean. You're right. I haven't been doing things. I haven't been committing to this. Here's something..."

I fished my small bag for the locket. I found it and handed it to him. He took it with one hand, opened it, and smiled with heart eyes.

"Thank you Daisy," he said, putting it on. I giggled.

"You look nice in it~," I complimented with a loving smile.

"I do? Heh. I really appreciate it Daisy." He returned the smile full of love.

I felt as if I was going to trip on air, but Sean caught me. He brought me up. My arms were now on his shoulders, his hand on the locket and my waist. We looked into each other's eyes for a bit of time. Sean leaned in, but didn't close the space. That awkward staring lasted for longer than I expected.

He cleared his throat, taking off his hands from my waist. I took my hands away from his upper body.

Milly POV

Elliot and I went to soccer summer camps this summer. Besides music and mystery, we both love soccer and skateboarding! Talk about lots of alliteration. Oops. School is getting in my head. Silly me!

I really love Elliot. We are like the best soulmates ever! But obviously we don't beat our OTPs. Ugh. Imagine being better than your one true pairing. How crazy is that?!

I like silly thoughts. I like my best friends. I like my friends. I like my Elliot. But I didn't like Nicole.

Summer is fun~!

End of Summer. August.

Lia POV

Jackson called me to meet up with me for the first time in forever. We barely hung out over the summer. This was the first time during the break that I was able to meet up with him. I was a bit sad when he rejected every single offer I suggested. So you could say I was happy now. We met up at the park part of the park. I waited for Jackson on the swings.

He came running with his skateboard. That was the first time I have seen him with the skateboard. I was getting confused.

"What did you wanna talk to me about?" I asked.

"I just wanted to say I dumped Nicole."

I was shocked. The elegant, nice girl?

"Really? Why?"

"She's not very nice to you guys. She told me to stop my happy activities to join her in her activities. I didn't want to rid my happiness, so I broke up with her. I would want to date a girl who would support me, not one who will force me to follow them. I'm not trying to say I'm demanding...I just sometimes want to do my thing," he told me.

I smiled. "I get it bro."

We shared that same smirk, and he pushed me on the swing.

3rd Person POV

It was the last high school year for Milly, Daisy, and Lia. And all the rest of them. With Drew as president, the school actually wasn't bad. It seemed to have, kind of, improved for the other students. You could say senior year for them was full of fun moments. Obviously, there were hurtful moments, but it was still a memorable year for them. With prom, homecoming, and even more things, senior year was definitely fun.

<~-~---~-~>

On the very last day of their high school, the groups decided to go to the diner to celebrate graduation. After a whole day of listening to speeches and drinking punch, a fun get together was what they needed and wanted. The students filled the small diner, and it surprised the owner. They didn't get to have it all on the house, but they did get a major discount. The people who filled the building were:

~ Lia
~ Jake
~ Henry
~ Liam
~ Drew
~ Sadie
~ Elliot
~ Milly
~ Daisy
~ Grace
~ Jackson
~ Hailey
~ Zander
~ Luke
~ Sean
~ Jackson's other friends
~ The rest of the seniors in the Student Council.

They all giggled, smiled, enjoyed their food, and had fun. They even played games to see who would pay.

"Alright! As your student council president, I will pay!" Drew proclaimed.

There were cheers and Sadie tackled him on the booth seat. It was very cute and fun. If you were to zoom out, the diner's window had a message. They always had a monthly message. June's message was "Friendships Make Life Better".

Friendships make life better.

HAHAHAHA! You thought this was the end? Nice try. It's not! Here are things that will come to you!

Wattpad Exclusive:
~ QnA with the characters

~ Author's Note

For both Discord and Wattpad:

The Epilogue!

Thank you for going on this wild journey with me in "Be True"!

Hindi ito ang katapusan...

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1.6K 40 9
CHARACTERS BY ROSY CLOZY! TMF DRAKE FANFIC<3 (After the competition) Jake and the music club become popular among rosemeadow high and their town, eve...
3.8K 70 6
The past, something that can illuminate over you like a shadow in the dawn of daylight. That's something Alexzander Wickham knew all too well for mos...
28.7K 392 36
This takes place after ep.9 so ep.10 has not been released yet by @rosyclzy. Band competition, romance, friendship. The band forgives Jake for what...
11K 155 20
After the music club won 2nd place in the competition, everything started to change. The music club gained prominence and everything seemed to be fin...