Twisted Fate ( Rivamika Lemon...

By FefiprAnon

Eventual lemon, smut, angst,and a lot of fluff Eren and Levi share a secret about Mikasa's past. Mikasa confe... More

Beginnings
Off on the wrong Boot
Unraveling
kick-off
Unexpected
Shit
Bonds
Pact With The Devil
Consequences
Truths
Broken
Selfless
More stories

All for One

2.5K 87 208
By FefiprAnon

Warning: Angst and abuse ahead

-------------------------------------------------

Levi P.O.V.

"Mikasa?", I said, as I focused on the signal path to her location, I shouted, "Mikasa is two houses down the road!", as I sprinted towards her.

While running I was thinking of possible scenarios, she is scared, that place is probably full of Kenny's men, I need the rest of the team if I want to attack directly, but I can't wait, she is scared, something is happening. If I barge in against all of them, they will probably kill me and move Mikasa from that place and the team will not find her... But I HAVE to do something! What do I do? What do I do? THINK! DAMN IT! 

I arrived at the back of the house, rounding it, I walked through the small alley formed between the houses. Moving to the side of the house, where I felt her signals coming from, I placed my back against the brick wall aligned directly with the point where I sensed her signals coming from. I knew that she was on the other side of that wall. I started reading her visual signals.

Author P.O.V.

"Please stop!", Mikasa yelled while the man pulled her hair causing her head to look up, leaving her bare neck exposed. 

Levi felt the pain on his own scalp.

"Begging now are we.", said the man while Mikasa's tears started to fall again.

Levi's tears started to fall as he said in a cracking low voice, "Fuck! No! Stop!"

The man stuck out his tongue and licked Mikasa's neck from her clavicle all the way up to her ear.

Levi felt the sensation on his own skin as he said, "Fuck!", frustrated, while the stress in his body was overwhelming him. Then, a familiar voice, like a whisper from an echo, crossed his mind:

 "Son, lend her your power" 

Suddenly, his body acted on its own, activating his "fight or flight" response. He felt an instant rush of adrenaline that shot throughout his body activating his Ackerman power surge. At that moment he only thought of one word:

Transfer

He pushed all of his signals through the wall. He concentrated on his whole body and sent the energy from every single one of his muscles too. All of his muscles contracted at once, making him clench his jaw to avoid screaming from the pain, his breathing stopped, but he kept on pushing beside it. 

Suddenly, Mikasa felt an adrenaline rush on her body, spiking instantly. A surge of power from behind the wall entered her body activating her own power surge, making it twice as powerful.

Mikasa jumped, placed her feet against the wall, and pushed her wrists forward with an inhumane strength, she broke her cuffs. Then, she grabbed the man's head, twisted it, and broke his neck. As soon as she heard that crack sound from his neck, her body relaxed, and the energy that she received, left her, as fast as it came, back to its source. 

Watching the dead corpse in front of her, thinking about what just happened, Mikasa looked back at the wall and said, "Levi?". She quickly pressed her back against the wall again to try and read his signals. 

When the power surge came back to Levi he fell to the floor on his knees, hands on the ground, gasping for air. His ears were ringing, muffling any other sound, and drops of blood came out of them. He opened his bloodshot eyes, trying to adjust his blurry vision. 

Still overwhelmed with stress, he placed his back against the brick wall again to try and read Mikasa's visuals. He saw the man's dead body laying on the floor with his neck turned to a complete 180 degrees. Good, he thought. 

Mikasa sensed the overwhelming stress coursing through his body. She closed her eyes and raised her hand to her forehead. She expanded her fingers, touched her hairline, and concentrated on the feeling of her touch on her own scalp. She traced her nails through her scalp in a calming manner. She then made small circles on her temples with her thumbs. Levi felt every sensation she was feeling on his own scalp and temples and it helped him relax. The ringing in his ears started to fade as he rested the back of his head against the wall. 

Mikasa then, did a subtle double-tap with her index finger on the top of her head, making him concentrate on the next sensations, that he was going to receive from her, intently. She then traced her finger on her scalp like she was writing and traced the pattern:

"I ♥ U"

Reading the sensation that moved through his scalp, Levi smiled. Suddenly, his hearing came back, 

"Oi! Oi! Levi! Can you listen to me!?", Jean said.

When Levi opened his eyes he saw three confused and worried faces staring back at him, so close to his own, that made their faces look comically huge. Jean, Armin, and Eren were staring back at him in confusion. 

"Are you high?", Eren asked.

-------

Connie arrived fast at the house, opened the door, and shouted, "We found her, we need you all now!" 

Isabel stared at Sasha and said, "Do you want to do the honors?"

Sasha nodded and moved from behind the man to the table with torture devices. She grabbed a big knife and slit the man's throat without hesitation. The blood filled his mouth and towel, while the man produced a gurgling sound. 

Connie watched Sasha in shock, she was calmed and serious. At that moment he thought, I love this woman. 

Then Isabel said, "Remember, don't leave anyone, that is a threat to her, alive. That includes all of Kenny's men that we get our hands into. Do you understand?" 

Connie nodded, then, Erwin, Farlan, and Hanji got out from the only room of the house, with their gears, and weapons ready for battle. Shortly after, Sasha and Isabel were ready and Erwin said, "Lead the way."

-----

"I surveyed the perimeter, the only entrance of the house is right around the next corner. There are around six tall men talking in front of the door. I don't know how many could be inside.", Jean said.

"Knowing Kenny there are probably more on their way here for protection. At least, they still don't know that Mikasa killed that man, but they eventually will.", Levi said.

"The man we tortured said that some people paid to see her before the sale. He said it in plural, is the guy she killed the first?", Armin asked.

"I hope so, it seems that way, she still had her clothes on when I read her visual signals when I arrived.", Levi said.

"How is she?", Eren asked.

"Anxious by the minute, I don't know how many times I'll be able to give her a power transfer before the rest of the team arrives.", Levi said frustrated.

"You have blood coming out from your ears, it took a heavy toll on your body. I honestly think that if you do it again it might kill you.", Armin said.

"That won't stop me from trying if another pig dares to touch her.", Levi said.

-----

"So, how much time did we agreed with the first client? The second one just arrived.", Annie said.

"How much time has passed since he entered?", Kenny asked. 

"I would say around 20 minutes, give or take.", Annie said.

"Alright, give it 5 more, and we kick him out.", Kenny responded.

------

"What took you guys so long!", Eren shouted.

"We came as fast as we could.", Connie said.

"It felt like an eternity... Armin, fill them in on what has happened so far.", Levi said.  

Worried, Hanji approached Levi and said, "What happened to you? Is that blood?", looking at his ears.

"That is not important, we need to come up with a plan to get her out of there right now!", Levi shouted.

"Where are Isabel and Farlan going?", Armin asked.

"They are going to take care of some of Kenny's men so they don't end up here backing him up.", Levi said.

-----

"Time's up!", Annie said while knocking on Mikasa's door. 

Mikasa started to panic as she thought, no please no, not again...

Levi sensed her increased anxiety and started to read her visual signals.

Annie turned the doorknob and opened the door slowly, she walked into the room and Mikasa barged in to attack her. Annie screamed at the sudden and unexpected attack, alerting Kenny and three other muscular men, and they hurried into the room. 

Mikasa was quickly overpowered by all of them while Kenny shouted, "How the hell did you get out of your cuffs bitch!", as he punched her face. 

Then he shouted to Annie and said, "Bring new cuffs from the other room, we need to set her up again for the next client." 

Mikasa started screaming, "No, please! I don't want anyone touching me!" 

Levi opened his eyes and said, "Fuck the plan, I am going in now!", and ran towards the entrance making everyone follow behind him.

Levi grabbed a knife from the inside of his boot and with two fast swift movements, he slit the throats of two of the men that were protecting the entrance. 

Connie stabbed one on the back, pulled the knife out, and stabbed another one in the eye. The man that was stabbed on the back turned and punched him, causing him to fall to the floor. Sasha saw what happened and jumped over Connie, surprising the man and stabbed him on the neck. 

Eren and Jean were fighting the other two guys when the Levi, Connie, Sasha, Armin, and Hanji quickly entered the house while Erwin moved to back up Jean's and Eren's fights. 

The sound of the commotion alerted Kenny and Annie inside of the house. Kenny shouted to Annie, "Get me the drug NOW!"

Annie ran to a small closet in the room next to it, grabbed a small box, and gave it to Kenny. He opened the box and found multiple syringes that were already full of a yellow liquid. Then, he hurried to where Mikasa was being pinned down and injected her with the substance on the neck. Suddenly, she stopped struggling and laid still on the floor. 

Armin stabbed the first man he encountered straight in the eye, he pulled the knife out stabbing another on the leg, the man yelled in pain and grabbed Armin by the neck causing him to drop the knife. Then, Armin reached to his back where he had hidden another set of knives and stabbed the man's arm, making him lose the grip on his neck, he then stabbed the man straight through the heart.

Jean and Eren killed the two men they were fighting and Erwin hurried them inside the house and said, "I will cover the entrance! I will not let anyone else of his men in! Go!", while opening his backpack revealing some of Hanji's weapons. He saw a group of approximately twenty men running towards the house, he stared at the weapons and smiled, excitedly he said, "Time to test these babies."

Levi was targeted between three men, while Sasha, Connie, and Hanji were fighting one each. Levi dodged a punch and with the same momentum, he elbowed the man on the nose, while grabbing the head of the man next to it, turning, pushing his head down and knee strike him breaking his nose while punching the other one on the face with his now free arm that he used to elbow the first one.

Mikasa heard the commotion that was happening outside of her room, she opened her eyes but when she tried to move, she started to hallucinate. The hallucinations became stronger by the second, revealing her worst nightmares and traumas. She started to scream, "Stop! No! Make it stop!"

Her fear struck Levi making him lose focus as one man punched him on the face, another one pulled him by the back of his shirt while the third one kicked his legs making him fall to the floor. Once on the floor, the three men started kicking him all over his body when Eren, Armin, and Jean arrived to assist him. Each took on one man, and Eren shouted to Levi, "Find Her!".

Suddenly, an explosion was heard outside followed by Erwin's voice screaming, "Holy Shit!". Then, a smaller explosion happened inside the house in the direction where Hanji was fighting. The explosion was followed by blood and body parts of the man she was fighting against, flying around, while she yelped excitedly, jumping up and down with a wide grin on her, blood sprayed, face. 

Levi was trying to read Mikasa's signals but the more he tried, the more it disoriented him, something is not right, he thought, as he made his way deeper into the house. 

The man Connie was fighting took out a knife and tried to stab him on the arm, Connie dodged it. Sasha managed to swiftly slice between the legs of the man she was fighting, and she stabbed him multiple times on his back while shouting, "Die! Die!"

When the man fell to the floor she jumped at the back of the tall man that was fighting Connie, placing her arm around his neck trying to strangle him. Connie took his knife and stabbed him multiple times on his chest, and then, they ran behind Levi and Hanji to back them up. 

Suddenly Erwin shouted outside, "Fuck!" while a punch sound was heard. Armin ran out and found Erwin against the floor with three men struggling to pin him down. Armin saw the bag of Erwin next to the door and grabbed something that looked like a small ball of soft material. He barged at them stabbing one of the men, causing the man next to him to open his mouth in surprise. Armin took the chance to stuck the ball in his mouth and forced him to close it with an uppercut, making the man's head explode. Erwin handled the last man and said, "They are coming from everywhere I need you to back me up otherwise they will hit my blindspot and get inside." Armin nodded in agreement. 

Levi saw Mikasa laying on the floor of the room screaming and crying, with her hands covering her ears, shouting, "Make it stop!"

He ran towards her but someone tackled him and said, "Time for a family reunion I see". Levi punched Kenny on the face, while someone else held his other arm back while Kenny kicked him on the ribs making him kneel from the pain. Then the person holding his arm behind him said, "I will enjoy killing you as much as I enjoyed killing your weak and pathetic squad."

Levi turned on his knees and kicked Annie in the gut causing her to stumble back while Hanji stabbed her on the arm, and pushed her back.

Kenny then tried to punch Levi again, but Eren tackled him. Jean started to fight a man that was blocking the way to the room were Mikasa was held, and Levi took that opening to run towards her. 

Connie and Sasha ran behind him to cover his back, while he kneeled by her side to see what was going on. Scared, Mikasa tried to punch him away, while Levi shouted, "Stop Mikasa! It's me!"

"Stay away from me! Don't hurt me!", she shouted back at him, then she looked to her side and screamed, "You too! Don't touch me!" 

Levi, seeing that there was nothing in the place she was screaming at, he got close to her, placed his hands on her cheeks, and said, "Listen to me! Focus only on my voice, close your eyes!". Realizing that she was not listening to him, he covered her eyes with his hand and said, "It's me, Levi, listen to me please!".

She stopped struggling and said, "Levi?". He placed his forehead against hers and said, "You are having hallucinations, I need you to keep your eyes closed."

Mikasa nodded and he removed his hand from her eyes. Then, he said, "I will be your eyes, focus solely on my visual waves, nothing else." 

Mikasa nodded and sat down on the floor in an Indian position. Then Levi said, "I just need you to stay still until we are done here. Can you do that for me?" Mikasa nodded in agreement, and Levi gave her a kiss on her forehead. He saw her half-burned scarf next to the fireplace, he took it and walked out of the room, leaving Mikasa protected by Connie, while Sasha moved to cover the door of the room. 

Levi cracked his neck and smirked. He saw Kenny hitting Eren on the floor. He grabbed Kenny by the hair, turned him by pulling him down straight to a knee strike breaking his nose. Kenny stumbled back as Levi punched him on the side of his face with one fist and followed it with an uppercut with his other. Then, he quickly swooped his legs and threw him to the ground. 

Eren was standing up and Levi said, "Back Hanji, and Jean up!" Eren ran to them and saw that Hanji was being overpowered by Annie while Jean seemed to have more control over his fight. He ran to back Hanji up.

Levi stabbed Kenny's shoulders and said, "Apparently fucking up just your legs wasn't enough for you."

Meanwhile, Jean fell to the floor, hitting his head against it, in front of Sasha. The man he was fighting against, was approaching Jean with a knife in his hand. Sasha, barged at the man, kicked the knife out of his hand, and started to stab him on the chest at the same time that another explosion was heard from Hanji's area.

Another spray of blood followed the explosion with Annie's legs. Annie was laying on the floor with her legs blown out, while Eren said, "Holy Shit Hanji I want to try one of those explosive balls too!" 

Connie moved to the door of the room trying to get a closer look at Sasha when he saw her stabbing the man mercilessly as she screamed, "Give me back my potatoes!" 

Then, another bloody explosion happened that blew up Kenny's legs, while Eren shouted, "Praise Hanji's Holy Balls!"

"I don't have your fucking potatoes!", the man fighting Sasha screamed, followed by, "take this crazy woman away from me!"

Then, Erwin entered the house with blood sprayed all over his face. He grabbed Hanji by the waist and kissed her as he said, "I fucking love your balls".

"I don't know anything about your potatoes!", the man fighting Sasha screamed, while he tried to take her off of him. She was hanging on his back with her arm around his neck to strangle him as he yelled, "This woman is a fucking cat! Get her off me!".

Watching Sasha hanging and not letting go of the man's neck, while the man tried to get her off him moving sharply from side to side causing her legs to move around like she was a rag doll, Connie thought, This is the sexiest woman alive. While the man screamed, "she is biting me like a rabid animal!".

Then Armin shouted from the door, "Erwin, I need you back, there are more approaching!" making Erwin run back to the entrance.

Suddenly, Levi felt movement from  Annie's area. When he looked at her, he saw Annie grabbing a knife from the floor and raising it to throw it. His senses heightened but he couldn't move fast enough to stop her. He saw as she threw the knife straight towards Mikasa. He watched the knife as it flew on the air on its way to its target. He concentrated on its route towards Mikasa and the distance from her. The blade was going to strike her straight through her heart. Just a moment before the blade was going to pierce through her skin, Mikasa shot her hand straight to the knife's handle stopping it from its course. With a fast and swift movement, she switched the blade to point in the opposite direction and threw it right at Annie's eye with a strength that made the knife enter deep into her eye socket hitting her brain. Watching this made everyone gasp in shock while Levi smirked.

"I wanted to be the one who killed her!", Eren protested.

"In the hating-Annie department, I am the one with most seniority so fuck off Eren!", Mikasa responded.

Watching Annie's lifeless body, Kenny shouted at Mikasa, "You fucking cunt!".

Eren grabbed him by the hair and said, "Hanji, pass me one of your balls to stick it up Kenny's ass."

Meanwhile, outside of the house, Armin spotted two figures running out of a near building, then he realized those were Isabel and Farlan running towards him. Suddenly, the building they got out from, exploded.

"What the fuck was that!?", Armin shouted.

"We did it, we fucking did it!", Said Farlan.

"That was Kenny's drug distribution plant, we managed to seal in around fifty of his men that were trying to run here to back Kenny up. But now, they can't... Ups!", Isabel said as she shrugged.

"What the fuck is wrong with you kid!", Kenny shouted.

Eren moved to Kenny's ear and shouted, "What's wrong with me? I'll tell you... You tried to get my sister raped by random pigs, and you used me twice to get to her! That's what's fucking wrong with me!"

Kenny looked at Levi and shouted, "You will let him do this?! I fucking saved your life kid! You owe me!"

Levi crouched in front of him and said, "Saving someone's life, to then, fuck them up, kind of defeat its purpose. I don't owe you shit."

"Oh fuck I can't watch this.", Jean said as he turned his back, while next to him, Connie and Sasha were staring at the whole thing amused.

Hanji gave Eren a small explosive ball and said, "I think this one fits."

"I will kill you, fucking shifter! I will fucking kill you!", Kenny screamed at Eren.

Levi, watching Eren starting to pull Kenny's pants off said, "Ah shit, I'm with Jean on this one, I definitely don't want to see Kenny's ass.", He then gave his back to Eren and said, "Just get it over with."

He heard the sound of the pants being pulled down, a 'thud' sound a second later, followed by the explosion.

He turned around and saw Kenny laying on the floor with everything below his waist missing as Eren said, "Hanji, this is a good experiment, let's see how much time a man can last alive without an ass."

Hanji yelped excitedly and stared at her watch to start timing it.

Jean turned around and looked at Kenny's body in disgust, then, Kenny started to make a gurgling sound, Jean said, "For fucks sake, just when you think that it can't get any more nauseating he starts making that sound.", Annoyed, he reached for his backpack and Connie followed for his.

Jean opened a bag and inserted his hand in it grabbing a handful of the bag contents and threw it to stick on Kenny's head. Connie took out the flame thrower from his backpack and set the colorful blob on fire causing it to explode Kenny's head to smithereens.

"There, that's better.", Jean said while everyone else stared at him and Connie in shock.

Hanji groaned in protest and said, "You fucked up my experiment!"

"What the fuck was that!", Levi shouted.

"You said to grab anything that could be used as a weapon, we only followed your orders.", Connie said and shrugged.

"We took parts of the cake that was spread across Levis office floor, it looked hazardous enough to cause some damage.", Jean said.

"What!?", Sasha shouted.

"Where you planning on celebrating my birthday or killing me with a radioactive cake Brats?!", Levi shouted.

"Is explosive, not radioactive!", Connie shouted.

"Are you sure?! Because those colors screamed otherwise!", Levi shouted.

Entering the house, watching the mess of dead bodies and body parts splattered around the house, Isabel said: "What the fuck happened here?"

"Isabel, where did you get the frosting for Levi's cake?", Sasha asked.

"Oh! Hanji had a baking section on her lab and it was there.", Isabel said.

"Oh... that makes sense.", Hanji said, raising her brows.

"No shit Hanji!", Levi said sarcastically.

-----

Arriving at Levi's childhood house.

"Levi, I am not feeling well.", Mikasa said.

"I know, closing your eyes only causes the Hallucinations to stop for a brief moment.", Levi said.

"Place her on the bed. We need to stabilize her", Hanji said.

"I think I have something to counteract the drug effects.", Levi said while moving a nightstand from the room away from the brick wall. He removed one of the bricks and pulled out from the small hiding place behind it, a small box. He opened it and gave Hanji a little crystal bottle.

Hanji read at the label on it and said, "This should work for now. How do you know so much about this drug ?"

"Because he raised me, and he used it sometimes as a fucked up method of discipline.", Levi said.

Eren entered the room and asked, "How is she?"

"Stable at the moment, but we need to monitor her at least for the next 24 hours.", Hanji said.

Staring at Mikasa sleeping on the bed Levi said, "Hanji, can you do a full-body assessment on her? I don't know what they could've done to her before we arrived."

Hanji nodded and Levi and Eren left them alone in the room and closed the door.

Suddenly Armin, Erwin, Isabel, and Farlan, arrived at the house.

"Good we finally are all here.", Levi said.

"How did it go?", Sasha asked them.

----Flashback----

"Go ahead, we will join you all in the house.", said Erwin.

"What do you think happened to that one?", Isabel asked Armin pointing at a dead body on the floor that looked like it was attacked by a wild animal.

"Sasha, and judging by the state of the body, she probably fought with the thought that the man stole her potatoes as a motivation.", Armin said.

Isabel gulped scared at the sight of it and said, "I thought that you were messing with me when you warned me about stealing food from Sasha."

"Why would I be messing with you?", Armin asked curiously, making Isabel blush.

Suddenly Farlan approached them and saw Isabel blushed face staring at Armin, he cleared his throat and said, "We have to get out of here", while giving a death stare to Armin.

Getting out of the house, they followed Erwin to the rooftop of the property across the small street.

"So, who is going to do it.", Armin asked.

"I will, I've been waiting for a while to test this toy.", Erwin said while raising the Hangezooka.

"Is it going to be more than one shot to blow up the house?", Farlan asked.

"I can let you do a second shot at it.", Erwin answered.

"Good!", Farlan replied excitedly.

"That is not fair, I also want to try it!", Isabel said.

"I want a shot at it too.", Armin said.

---End of Flashback----

"Let's just say that, where once stood a house, now stands a holy hole.", Farlan said.

------

Eren P.O.V.

I was resting my back next to the closed door of the room where Mikasa and Hanji were. Levi was pacing in front of the door lost in thought. I just stared at the floor fighting my own demons in my head.

She is finally safe now, is she? I did this... I hurt her... And we don't even know yet the extent of what was possibly done to her...

The sound of the door opening brought me back from my thoughts, and Hanji got out of the room.

"So?", Levi asked her.

"Follow me.", Hanji said to both of us.

We walked to the house front door and Hanji signaled Armin to come with us too. Once we got out of the house, we stood in the small front porch waiting for answers.

"I moved you all here for privacy, and I don't want to disturb Mikasa's rest.", Hanji said.

"How is she?", Armin asked.

"She is stable from the drug that Kenny injected her with, I did a full-body assessment on her and found regular bruises from the struggle but nothing serious.", Hanji said.

"Are there any signs of...", Levi said struggling with the words when Hanji cut him off.

"We will only know the extent of the damage and trauma when she is able to tell us what happened...", Hanji said.

"Hanji, I was there, I felt what she felt. Her stress, her frustration, I even felt the things that pig was doing to her body on my own skin, it was... What if...", Levi said with his voice breaking.

"The only thing we can do now is waiting for her to wake up...", Hanji said.

I sat on the front steps of the house and buried my head in my hands. They got into the house and Hanji asked me, "Are you coming in?"

I just shook my head without looking at her, I couldn't talk anyway.

This... All of it... Is my fault! I thought she was in danger with Levi when in reality she was in danger because of me... again... She will never be safe with me around... or alive...

I closed my eyes giving in to my own demons when I felt someone's punch on the side of my head. I didn't open my eyes, I wasn't going to fight back, I didn't know who it was but I welcomed it, this is what I deserved. Suddenly, someone kicked me on the ribs making me bend forward with my hands on the ground. Then, more kicks coming from every direction. Then someone shouted, "take him now!".

I opened my eyes but blood was clouding my vision, they were dragging me away from the house into the darkness of the night.

If this is death, I welcome it with open arms.

------

Author P.O.V.

"You guys should go ahead and take Mikasa to the Infirmary now.", Levi said.

"We will go with them to guide them and back them up.", said Farlan pointing at him and Isabel.

"Alright, then we will go ahead, the rest of you make sure to clean this house to remove any possible evidence that we were here in the first place.", Erwin said.

Suddenly, sounds from struggle and someone shouting, "Take him now!", came from out of the house.

Jean, Armin, Connie, and Sasha rushed out of the house.

"Shit! The rest of you stay here with Mikasa! The elite squad and I will handle whatever this is!", Levi said running out behind his team.

When Levi got out of the house, he saw his team, not very far away, fighting a group of around five Military Police officers that were dragging Eren away. He calmly walked to them and shouted, "Leave one alive!".

When he arrived he saw Eren on his knees, four dead Military Police officers around him, and behind Eren, Jean with the last officer alive. The officer was on his knees, face pulled up by Jean's pull on his hair. Levi walked to the scared officer and said, "So, what was your plan here?"

The trembling scared officer said, "We recognized the shifter, we knew he shouldn't be here so we were going to take him to our superiors."

Levi stared at the officer and sarcastically said, "Oh really?! There isn't a rule that says that he can't be here, especially with me around since he is under my direct supervision.", He crouched in front of the police officer and said, "I will tell you what really happened, you saw him, and recognized him from the court case were your superiors wanted him but lost. So you thought of bringing them the shifter yourselves."

The officer stared at him and nodded.

"The dirty military police never change.", Said Jean.

The team walked closer to the officer making a semicircle behind Levi.

Levi stared at the officer and said, "Did you see all the explosions that happened tonight? All of the dead bodies that are splattered around, did you know who did that and why?"

The scared police officer shook his head Levi smirked at him and said, "That's what happens when someone tries to take one of us. We killed Kenny, the most wanted and powerful man in the underground. We massacred his men because he dared to take away one of us, and we would do it all over again. So I want you to give a message to your dirty superiors: If you come for one of us, you will get all of us hunting you down.". Levi said his last statement pointing back at his team. They were all giving a death stare to the police officer.

At the sight of it, the police officer gulped in fear and nodded in agreement to deliver the message. Levi nodded to Jean and he let go of the officer's hair. The officer ran away as fast as he could.

The team then turned back to see Eren still kneeled down, and they surrounded him. Levi looked down at him with his arms over his chest and said, "Can you explain to me why the fuck you didn't fight back?! You are from the elite team for fucks sake, they were just five weak pigs from the military police."

Eren was still looking to the ground with his fists clenched he said, "Why?"

"Why what Yeager!?", Levi shouted.

Eren raised his gaze to meet Levi's eyes and said, "Why would you all fight for me after everything that I did?! You should've just let them take me! She will never be safe as long as my stupid ass is still alive!"

They all stared at him while he just broke down in tears. Sasha gave a step forward and said, "Don't get us wrong, we still think you are a fucking moron, that is a fact. But you are OUR fucking moron."

Jean stared at Sasha and then at Eren and said, "She is terrible at speeches but she is not wrong with that one. Also, with you gone, who is going to fight with me all the time? It would be boring as hell."

"Stop being a bitch Eren! Yeah, you fucked up, so what!? We fuck up all the time! Do you realize how many times you have saved our asses when you turn on the field? Letting Hanji painfully rip your limbs over and over again to get answers about titans in hopes to save humanity!?", Said Connie.

Suddenly, Armin stepped forward and punched Eren in the face making everyone gasp in shock. Then, Armin straightened up calmly, stretched his neck, and said, "That felt really good."

Eren didn't look back at him, and Armin said, "You don't get to die before I give you back all of the punches and tantrums that you have given me and Mikasa through all this time. I am still angry at you, I haven't forgiven you, and I never will if you just go and take the easy way out.", he then extended his hand at him and said, "The Eren I know, my best friend, is not a coward. Let's go back home."

Eren took his hand to stand up and pulled Armin for a hug and said, "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!"

Armin hugged him back and said, "I know".

----

Arriving back at the house Hanji shouted, "What the hell happened?!"

"Dirty military police trying to take Yeager away. It's all good, I sent a message to their superiors.", Levi said.

Eren then stared at Levi and Levi noticed and said, "What!?".

Noticing that he was struggling to say something Levi shouted, "Spit it out!"

"I'm sorry that I tried to get you killed Sir!", Eren said.

"Don't insult me thinking that your little stunt was going to get me killed. Do you know how many people have tried to kill me? You would need much more than that to get rid of me.", Levi said.

Hanji snorted laughing like a maniac and everyone stared at her as she said, "Even your girlfriend wanted to kill you, Levi! Don't even get me started on all the times your best friend, Erwin, tried to kill you too!"

"It is not my fault that people just want to kill me when they met me!", Levi shouted.

"It is when you always act like a dick.", Isabel said.

"Tsc", Levi said while giving everyone his usual 'you-are-pissing-me-off' look.

------

"Let's finish this up so we can get the hell out of here.", Levi said to his squad.

They were cleaning the house getting rid of any possible evidence of their stay. Hanji, Erwin, Farlan, and Isabel had already left with Mikasa to get her to the infirmary. Levi entered the only room of the house and saw the box he pulled from behind the brick, on top of the nightstand. He grabbed it to store it away when he stopped, looking at the contents in it. There was an old folded letter that wasn't there the last time he stored the box behind the brick years ago. He took it curiously,  it had "Levi" written on top of the seal, he recognized the handwriting, it was Kenny's.

He opened the old letter and read it:

To Levi,

I don't know when you get to read this kid, and I honestly don't care. It's been a week since your betrayal and I haven't stop thinking on all the possible ways that I want to kill you. There is something that has been bothering me since you beat the shit out of me, there is something that I couldn't understand until now. I am back here, in this damn house that I promised myself to never set foot in again, sitting on the floor watching the same bed where she died, my sister, your mother. I thought that you were my equal, I saw the same darkness that I carry within you. You were ruthless, you didn't give a shit about anything, just like me. I was wondering how it was possible for someone like you to suddenly grow a conscience, after all, I thought that it was impossible for that to happen to me. But now, back here, everything made sense. Your mother, she lives in you. 

I will shed the last piece of humanity I have left with this letter, by confessing to you that a small part of me was relieved when you left and changed your ways. We will probably clash in the future resulting in one of us dead, but right now I would be glad if the one ending up dead was me. I can't stop this darkness kid, and I am pretty sure that your mother would've wanted you to stop me. I know it because when you were beating the shit out of me I heard her voice. You will probably think that I am crazy, which wouldn't be that far out from the truth, but I did hear her. I won't set foot in this house again, it makes me do stupid things like writing this stupid letter to you right now or saving your life those years ago. Have a nice life kid, until we meet again.

Pd - Don't get me wrong, I haven't gone soft on you, I still want and will try to kill you. 

Levi put the letter down, lost in thought thinking, It seems fitting enough that the man who saved my life ended up dying by my birthday cake.

Suddenly, Jean entered the room and said, "Captain, there are around five women in front of the house calling for you."

Levi pinched the bridge of his nose and said, "Not this now..."

He walked out of the house and saw the rest of the team staring at the beautiful women amused. 

"So it is true then, Levi is back.", said one of the women.

"I am not back, I am leaving, so you can all just fuck off!", Levi said.

"Do you think that you could get away without hearing us giving you a piece of our mind!", said another of the women.

"You slept with us all of those years ago and disappeared!", another one shouted angrily.

Levi pinching the bridge of his nose annoyed said, "Any other normal person would've taken that as a hint for fucks sake!"

"You are such a dick!", shouted one of the women.

"As much as I appreciate that as a compliment I need you all to get the fuck out of my property!" Levi shouted, making the women leave angrily.

When Levi turned around all of his squad were staring at him judgingly and he said, "I never said I was a saint!", and stormed back inside of the house.

When he left everyone snorted laughing and Sasha said, "I wonder how Mikasa would've reacted to that."

-----

They arrived back at the base after spending the whole night in the underground. It was already time for breakfast, but the only thing on their mind was to see Mikasa. The shortest route straight to the infirmary was through the mess hall. Levi opened the mess hall doors and they started to cross it in a V-Shape formation. First was Levi, behind him was Armin and Sasha followed by Connie and Jean, finishing with Eren in the middle. The mess hall was full of cadets, and they all stared at the elite squad in shock as they crossed. They were all covered with blood, dirt, and walls only know what other types of body fluids.

Their faces showed determination and strength that intimidated any cadets that were in their way. They all moved to let them pass through while murmuring:

The elite squad is so badass...

That is not steaming blood!

Never mess with Levi's squad.

They look so hot!

They finished crossing and arrived at the infirmary, where Hanji stopped them.

"Don't! I know you all want to see her but she needs to rest!", Hanji said making everyone groan in protest.

"Alright you heard her, go back to your rooms and for fucks sake take a bath!", said Levi.

"Levi, Eren, stay for a moment.", Hanji said.

When the rest of the team left, Hanji guided them to Mikasa's bed, where she was sitting with her back against the wall and arms crossed over her chest. She looked at them with her eyes full of disappointment and anger. 

She said:

"We need to talk."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 70 30
After the death of Levi's squad, he feels as if he has lost everything...that is until Hanji, his new neighbor, forces her way into his heart. Will...
30.9K 419 12
Fem reader x Levi Ackerman Y/n has been part of the Scouts for a few years now and has made friends with the new recruits (Eren, Mikasa, Armin, and t...
22.9K 810 22
Mikasa is an independent, strong, and self-made successful woman. She is a force to be reckoned with in a field dominated by men. What happens when s...
11.4K 402 10
You are a third year veteran in the Survey Corps with a long-time crush on Captain Levi. The night of your 18th birthday, you run into Levi at the ba...