My Hell On Wheels

By Harrington20

I don't know how to describe this book but it's good.!!! Read it :) More

Authors Note
Characters
The Decision
Here i come!
How long?
The Meet
Not So Happy Family Reunion
Marry Who?
Is he really that Soft?
Will He Run?
Finally Happy
Authors notes
Apartment @ Inks house
Authors note
Getting into the Normal
Authors Note.
Enjoying the clubhouse
chapter
Im Sorry!
Kidnapped
The Choice
Who is Death?
The New Rules
Telling the Men
Shopping
Second incounter with Death
Authors Note
Final
Authors note

Wedding

4.7K 152 9
By Harrington20

We spent all Saturday relaxing and lounging around the house until dinner time.

I loved acting as a family and I'm so happy we get to be a real one. Blade left right after dinner. He is staying at the club house with the guys well the girls and I stay here tonight.

-Next Day-

I woke up to my alarm all the girls still sleeping. I go down for coffee and hear a knocking.

"Hey mom. Come in. I have coffee brewing."

"Thank you." Mom

We walked to kitchen and talked for a little before going to get all the girls up.

We started everyone's turn for showers while the others eat and then started getting hair and makeup done.

SALINA'S HAIR

NAT'S HAIR

ROSE'S HAIR

"You guys look gorgeous. All of you!" Mom

"Thank you. It's been a long time that all of us have gotten to dress up." Nat says as all the girls start putting dresses on.

"I have to take this." Mom walks outta the room. As I help Nat and Salina getting their dresses on.

NAT'S BRIDESMAID DRESS

SALINA'S FLOWER GIRL DRESS

Mom walks back in stunned.

"Damn my grandbaby and daughters look sexy!" Mom

"Daughters?" Nat asks

"Dont question. Just enjoy in the family." I laugh

"Thank you ma'am." Salina

"Call me grandma lolol." Mom

"Oh okay grandma." Salina

Mom looks at me and points to Inks office. We walk in and I'm pulled into a super hug.

"I just got off the phone with Death. My friend is back to her family and she is safe." Mom

"I'm glad mom, but I knew she would be."

"Your gonna be a great wife to my son. I know most people have doubts marrying into a mc or mc marrying outta mc. But your gonna be just great being queen of this mc." Mom smiles pulling me into another hug.

"Limos here!." Nat yells into room.

I go give every one a hug and turn to mom.

"Will you stay.... not having my mom here to help put my dress on and everything is kind of saddening." I say quietly.

"Of course hunny! Anything you need." Mom

"Thank you." I whisper.

We go back up to my room where my dress has been hiding.

"Oh my its beautiful!" Mom

I smile and start putting it on with her help and then put my custom new jacket over.

ROSE'S DRESS

"You look like an angel sent down to save the devil that is my son." Mom

I laugh.

"You know Death is in the audience... first row even..." mom says bringing him up.

"I'm glad. Blade loves his family and that includes Death."

"Look I know he can be tough some times, but give him time. He thought Blade would never marry. The back up to taking over his MC." Mom

"I want all of Blade's family to be our family,but only if they accept me and our daughter."

"Blade said he wants to buy the property next to the clubhouse." Mom

"He bought it yesterday actually." I smile

"Really?" Mom

"Yes. And our house is in the start at the architecture's office."

"Damn. And more grandkids?" Mom

"Blade wants a big family."

"And you?" Mom

"I never really had a family. I mean I had Tyler and Richard but that's different. I never really thought of having kids though until I decided to adopt Salina."

"And now?" Mom

"I like the idea of little mixes of Blade and I running around. Blade scaring the girls first boyfriends. Teaching his boys how to fish like his dad did. Getting to sit in the living room all cuddled up watching tv."

"And have we started trying?" She asks laughing... and I blush..

"Blade has been very nice to wait til marriage with me..." I say quietly.

"Oh Salina is definitely staying with Nat or us tonight! You are gonna get your world rocket on your wedding night lol." Mom smiles at me.

"Let get this over with so I can call him my husband." I laugh pulling mom out to her car.

We drive to the clubhouse and stare at the beautiful scene. It's all decorated just to accent a biker life but beautiful none the less. The guys and new girls all seated except Blade and Ink who are standing at the altar. Mom rushes to her seat and I walk in to the house.

I see Tyler Salina and Nat standing waiting for me to be ready. Tyler runs to me lifting me in the air and spinning me around.

"You look beautiful!" Tyler

"Thank you.  It means a lot from you..."

"You know your parents would have loved tobe here to see you come this far, but just know they are always with you." Tyler says with his hand patting my heart.

"I know. Just miss them." I sigh quietly..

"Well let's get to party time!." Tyler laughs pushing Nat out the door as music starts. Next walking down was Salina throwing flowers. When she gets all the way down there it's my turn.

Tyler takes my hand putting it in his arm giving it a squeeze... we walk down the aisle but the only thing I focus on is Blade with tears in his eyes and a huge smile on his face.

The preacher says a few words and there we have it. Blade and I are officially married.. you may kiss the bride. Best kiss of my life to share it with my husband made it perfect.

We spent and hour taking pictures and getting group photos with certain people.

Death has been on his best behavior and even asked Salina to dance after our first dance.

I can't wait til this wedding night.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 8.5K 33
After her husband was killed, Nora and her sons were supposed to be safe. They moved to a new city and began a new life despite everything they had b...
261K 9.4K 33
~Updating every other Tuesday~ First book: Ripper - Hell Rider's MC #1 - ~Note: Cannot be read as a stand alone book ~ Bryan "Alpha" Taylor has had...
780K 28.7K 44
Tatt had always been living the same lifestyle: fuck, ink, fight for the club and face any trials that come his way. But after a scrape with law enfo...
108K 4.4K 18
HIS Book Series #2: Don't have to read the series in order! :) Cage is the president of a well feared gang called the King Cobras. He is twenty-eight...