1♡Wonwoo Mina Oneshot✔

By JeonMina_05

Mina X Wonwoo oneshot stories Have a different genre and long stories. Also Seventeen and Twice will be here... More

(sunset secret)~
~Know it now~
How they act each other
Accept it?
Meet Again
Game And Perfom
Having You Is Heaven
Bad Timing But Worth It
Another Knight
Silent Treatment
Anxiety
Jealous?
Dangerous
Collab Make It Lit
I'm Tired
Wonwoo X Mina Moments
How You Guys Met Each Other?
Accepting Fate
After Variety
Angel
I'm Not
Dont leave Me
Welcome Back
Bruise
Freedom
Protective
Recover
Enemy
Love You!
Prove It
Sweet Promise
Reaction
High Fever
Parents Day
Helping You
Amnesia
Busy Time and Love
My Sweet Gangster
Fail Baking
Date?!
New But Different
Her Last Wish
Love In Death Treat
Chemistry Baby
Take Your Innocence
Long distance
Mafia Need
Arrange Jealous
The Truth Past
Hidden Shot
Bully Love

Daring Viral

524 25 2
By JeonMina_05

He clenched his teeth grinning. He read all articles two days ago about gda 2020.(pretend that mina attend the awards)Twice went viral because of their amazing performance and the outfit was lit on fire.

Many tweets and post on instagram talking about Twice and the most viral is outfit foreign liners. They 4 are most people talk until now about how daring clothes they wore on that day.

Mina

Tzuyu

Momo

Sana

(The performance i change to make this chapter better.)

Twice korean lines was performing the cover itzy and people cant stop praising how they dance powerfully.

After that fans were screaming really loud that time when foreign line show up with daring outfit and performs girls day song.

Wonwoo was jealous of it that many cameraman photo of Mina. Seventeen was on lit to and many fangirls cant stop post about their break dance part.

Wonwoo then dial her number and wait for her. When she pick up, Wonwoo just said ge will pick her and end the call just like that leaving Mina blur.

"Hello?"

"Im gonna pick you in 10 minutes get ready."

He still sulk and for him, only he can see that sexyness. Only him. But knoeing they are idols, want or not thay have to keep profetionals.

Mina wear simple but still for him look daring a bit. When Mina already in the car, Wonwoo pass his jacket.

"For what? Its hot day."

"Wear it. I dont want many eyes look at you in this clothes."

She look herself and making weird face. She cant understand why suddenly he act like this. He the  drive to Jeju place where there not many people go so they have privacy a bit.

Wonwoo also secretly bought apartment there when his parents come or Mina's parents visit her.

Yup both parents know their relationship and support it. They also always remind their child to keep their relay stay safe.

When they arrive his place, he pull her not hard but fastly to go to lift. In the lift was silent and Mina still think what on earth Wonwoo mood right know.

"Wonwoo. Did i do something wrong? You look kinda mad. Is that something bothering you?"

"Ask yourself this past day. You make sulk about that and making me dont wanna see your face but wanna see you."

She still cant process. Then she remembered the award stage when he mention past day. She giggled and follow him to his door apartment.

When she closed the door, she put her handbag at the sofa and walk to the kitchen where Wonwoo drink water.

"Are you jealous?"

"Huh, jealous? For what lady?"

"For what im wearing that day on stage?"

"Stage? Pufft please dont make any jokes. Im not gonna laugh at it."

"Hahahaha. Stop pretending, baby. I know you are jealous about our stage. You must be sulk because my outfit right?"

He doesnt answer and just walk to his room. Mina giggle again and chase him. She closed the room and headed to him on bed. She sit and cares his hair.

"Hey, hey, hey. Come on... dont be like that. You know im only yours. I dont have a choice, okay? Want or not i still had to wear it. Truthly i also not confortable with the outfit because its to tight. Dont sulk again... you look cute.

He sigh and look her face. Then he pull her to hug. When she pat her, Wonwoo start pull her laid on bed and snuggling at her neck.

"Promise me im only yours."

Mina tight their hug and laugh at his sulk voice.

"Okay okay im promise. Let go now. We need to eat lunch now. Because your kitchen doesnt have ingredients so we had to order food."

He still not let her up and keep cuddle her.

"No, stay. I still wanna stick to you. We can order anytime, so let just stay. You make my mood down about awards stage and now im not gonna let you ruin again because of food. Im scated the deliver guy might be fall for you when see you then who open the door.

She still laugh at his baby dark voices. OMG how can she get this big baby in her life. Carats think he is child vibe that they thought meanwhile Mina get the really baby vibe from him.

How can that beast face turn to small fox to her? Well because its love, everything was change and make love memory and knew the stories of your love life.

~Only me can see whats mine and you just only can see the angle face of her~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 3.6K 46
Bangtwice oneshots and short stories I've randomly thought of!
442K 13.7K 56
Please stay tuned and follow the story. Leave a comment or leave your suggestion for the story. I would love to hear from you! :) Update/s would be...
61.6K 1.6K 17
"A love like night and day" - Y.P [Original story from my exhausted yet imaginative brain] :)
15.6K 926 44
In his world, all look at him as strict, stone, cold and ace lawyer. They wont dare to make any mistakes on their works. As times goes by there is ma...