because we love this guy - JO...

By nigelslovebot

WE NEED MORE JT FANFIC. It is my oxygen - enjoy - More

- Introduction -
photo appreciation
Oneshot - Big Thing
Oneshot - Traffic Jam
Oneshot - Speechless
Oneshot - Rock the Casbah
DD Video Top Ten
OMG I HAD AN EPIPHANY!
Oneshot - Death by JTingles
Oneshot - Bass Jesus
lol
Oneshot - Hold Back the Rain
Oneshot - Barefoot in the Park
Oneshot - The Bed's Too Big Without You

Oneshot - That Fatal Kiss

1K 20 4
By nigelslovebot

November, 1985

Standing on my tiptoes, I adjusted John's bowtie and gave him a peck on the cheek. Smiling, he slipped an arm around my waist and lead me downstairs to where a taxi was waiting outside his apartment. We hopped in, excitement emanating from the both of us. Tonight, we were off to the premiere of 'A View to a Kill' in which Duran Duran had composed the theme song for. Being such an avid fan of the Bond series, I could tell that John felt really accomplished. It was pretty hard to ignore the golden grin plastered across his face. 

We sat in silence as the taxi rolled along. No words needed to be said as we gazed into each others eyes. I couldn't help myself but give in to the irresistible magnetism of John's beautiful dark eyes. I slid a hand behind his neck and gently combed my fingers through his hair, smiling contently. Both John and I knew we had to make the best of this moment because once we stepped out of the taxi, it would be a media nightmare. We could see the cinema ahead, along with a tidal wave of glimmering cameras. I placed a finger on John's chin.

"You know," I started, "the way you're looking tonight, someone could mistake you for Bond himself." I giggled as John pulled a funny face. Then he leaned in, planting a soft kiss on my lips before taking my hand to lead me out of the taxi. His arm protectively around my waist, John marched through the sea of cameras and into the cinema. The lobby was filled to the brim with famous faces. After a few minutes of wandering around, shaking hands and answering questions, we finally found the rest of Duran Duran. I noticed the tense atmosphere around the band, but to my relief, it slowly eased away a little. After a while of chatting about Simon and his boat, a bit about Arcadia and the Power Station and whatnot, a few news reporters approached the group. 

"Charley and I have gotta go now. But I'll be back in 15. Do you mind waiting 'round here till I get back?" I nodded, a small smile across my face in the attempt to hide my disappointment towards John leaving. 

"Thanks babe." John said, quickly bringing me in for a small, but overwhelming and warm kiss on the lips, before walking away. 

"I hope someone got a picture of that." I whispered under my breath, smirking. I stood alone for a few minutes until I walked into Simon's girlfriend and we struck up a light conversation. She was extremely beautiful and outgoing which made me feel a little self-conscious. The minutes seemed like hours as I waited for John to return. But then, in the nick of time, I felt two long arms wrap around my waist. I turned around to be greeted by his gleaming smile which filled my chest with warmth. John took my hand and lead me to a corner, where it felt as if there were less eyes on us. Still with one arm around my waist, he brushed a strand of hair out of my face.

"I never got the chance to tell you how gorgeous you look tonight." He whispered, his lips brushing against my earlobe.

"I love you in that dress almost as much as love you out of it." John growled, turning my face a dark shade of red. I felt my lips latch on to his, our tongues brushing against each other. I moved my arms up towards his neck, where I began to comb through his hair, as I did so fondly. But then he disrupted our kiss by pulling away, looking around, indicating to me that we were being watched. I sighed, trying to calm myself down. A smirk crept from John's lips as he glanced at me trying to recover from getting so worked up.

"Dammit John. Just by looking at me like that you turn me to mush!" I huffed. 

"I know." John chimed taking my hand and twirling me around. Nick approached us to let us know that everyone was going in to see the movie now so we followed him to the rest of the group. We took our seats as an excited chatter floated throughout the crowd. John lifted his arm rest up so that I could shuffle closer to him. I rested my head on his shoulder as he draped an arm over my shoulder. Then, the crowd fell silent as the lights dimmed, and the movie began...

After ten minutes or so of action, the opening credits came on and I tried to stifle a giggle as a familiar voice started to sing. Through the small amount of light provided by the screen, I could see a smirk on John's face. I leaned forward slightly to see that the rest of the band sitting on our row had the exact same look on their faces. I smiled, giving John's chest a little pat. After the credits had finished and the action had resumed for another half-an-hour or so, John grew a little restless. Before I knew it, John's tongue was caressing my earlobe and neck, his hot breath causing goosebumps to erupt on my skin. I loved it, but it terrified me. We were in the middle of the audience and I was almost certain that there was at least one person watching us. But John didn't seem to care.

"John!" I whispered sharply, swatting his shoulder. 

"Aww." He pouted, before drawing his mouth away from my skin. Part of me was little disappointed that he had stopped, but there was plenty of time for that later. I tried to focus on the movie but all I could think about now was John. I hated, but also loved, that he had that effect on me. It seemed like he'd finally settled back down until a hand slid onto my knee and slowly made its way up to my thigh. I drew in a sharp breath. I was relieved that John didn't go any further, otherwise I would've given in and certainly disrupted the audience. Instead, he kept his hand resting at the top of my thigh, not high enough to make me lose myself, but enough to keep dirty thoughts lingering in my mind for the entirety of the film.

When the movie came to an end, the crowd erupted in applause. As the lights came back on, John drew his hand away and instead, used it to help me out of my seat. The band stayed around for a little while longer, chatting, drinking and answering questions from news reporters. Overall, everyone seemed to be really happy. Andy had invited us to join the rest of the gang for a trip down to the club but we politely refused, deciding to go straight home instead. It had been a long night and we thought it'd be better to just go home and rest. We bid our friends farewell and exited the cinema, John's hand resting on my lower back.

Another stampede of paparazzi and we were in a taxi. Before we even touched down on the seats, we were engaged in a good old fashioned snogging session. We were both grinning through our hot, breathy kisses as we held each others faces and collided lips. The driver tut-tutted as he glanced in the rearview mirror. I let out a small whimper as John's hands roamed around my body, occasionally sliding up my dress. 

"Oi!" The driver yelled from the front seat. "No shaggin' in my taxi thank you very much." But John ignored the driver and continued to devour my neck and chest. I pulled away, as hard as it was, and placed a hand on John's chest.

"Baby, not here." I whispered breathlessly. John nodded and helped me up. We sat in silence, legs crossed, eyes down and blushing. My hands were resting in my lap. I looked sideways, seeing another one of John's notorious smirks plastered on his face. I was screaming on the inside and I was throbbing for attention between my legs. I wanted John and I wanted him now. Luckily, the taxi pulled over in front of the apartment block before I had time to spontaneously combust. After thanking the taxi driver, John opened the door. I went to stand up but was abruptly swept up by John and taken into his arms. I giggled madly and blew the driver a kiss goodbye as he drove away. Then, John and I's eyes met. Sparks flew between us, the midnight sky hanging above our heads. 

"What now?" I said knowingly. He looked down on me, licking his lips and bringing me in for a passionate kiss. I moaned. Then determinedly, he walked into the apartment block, his chest set alight with anticipation, still carrying me in his arms. John had now broken into a sweat waiting for the elevator doors to open. 

"Ah, fuck it." He sighed and turned to the fire escape stairs.

"John, we're in a penthouse, that's a million flights up!" But when I looked into his eyes, all I could see was blind determination. After pecking my neck, he began his trek up the many flights of stairs. Not once did he stop for a breather, not once did his vision stray from the top of the stairs. Now John was sweating profusely in his black tuxedo, and his breath a heavy pant, still holding tight to my legs. We finally reached the top of the stairs. John set me down, then took my hand and twirled me around. Damn, that smile he gave me made my knees weak. Cupping my cheek, he kissed me again, but when he pulled away for a breath, he came back in and kissed me again and again and again. Where did this man get all this energy?

His focus still on me and my lips, John unlocked the door and pulled me into his apartment. He took my hand and lead me into his bedroom. We automatically fell onto the bed in an entanglement of sweat, kisses and desire. We kicked off our shoes and pulled off our coats. I fiddled with John's bowtie and then began to hastily unbutton his shirt. I stopped for a moment, to caress his glimmering chest. He lifted up my chin and looked into my eyes, conveying his desperation. Then his hands went to the straps of my dress and soon, I was out of it. John's lips dove onto my body, showering me with passionate kisses all over. I moaned in approval as my head fell back into the pillows. My back arched, John's hips pinning me to the bed, his hands gliding up my back. Soon, they met the clasps at the back of my black lace bra which he swiftly removed, a rush of cold air flooding my exposed chest.

I began to play with John's hair as he massaged my breasts with his soft plump lips, his arousal digging into my thigh. Then my hands moved away and clung to his back.

"Please John!" I whimpered.

"Please... what?" John urged, bringing a hand to my cheek.

"Please John, fuck me!" I cried out. Grinning, he hooked his fingers around the sides of my panties and slid them away so I was now fully exposed and begging for more. He leaned forward so that his hair was brushing against my face. Wet and trembling, I fiddled with the zipper of John's trousers then tossed them onto the ground. He leaned forward and gave me one last kiss before sliding into me.

"Fuck you're so tight y/n." John groaned. He started off slowly but then quickly picked up the pace, the bed frame wheezing under the stress of his thrusts. His hand gliding all over my body as I clawed at his back. All I could do was kiss John over and over and over again as we rocked back and forth. It felt so good I never wanted it to end but was also begging for release. And when the time came, we were both thrust into a gratifying, earth-shattering orgasm.

Breathlessly, John slid out of me and lay next to me. Drawing circles on my shoulder with his finger, I rolled over to him. We gazed into each other's eyes for a few minutes in total silence. A satisfied yawn escaped my lips as John brought me in for a tight embrace before placing a loving kiss on my forehead. 

"Goodnight y/n." He whispered.

"Goodnight John." I replied woozily as he pulled the covers over our naked bodies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.3K 563 73
Welcome to my Nirvana oneshot book!I hope you enjoy it as much as me,because trust me when I say that writing these are so much fun sometimes(unless...
314K 9.9K 59
π™ƒπ™€π™π™Šπ™€π™Ž 𝙂𝙀𝙏 π™π™€π™ˆπ™€π™ˆπ˜½π™€π™π™€π˜Ώ, π˜½π™π™ π™‡π™€π™‚π™€π™‰π˜Ώπ™Ž 𝙉𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍 π˜Ώπ™„π™€. What do you get when you throw five musically inclined teenagers...
13.8K 398 23
Nothing dramatic or horrific happened to me for this to happen. I was just extremely lucky. Sometimes I wonder if I made the right decision. Other da...
14.6K 501 30
❝ why can't we just be normal? ❞ [ john taylor x oc ] started: 11/24/20 finished: 3/19/21 side note: this is my second john taylor fanfic because my...