Secret Children ✔

By Arrow_js_02

MATURE CONTENT 18+ Hope Johnson is 18 and has a pretty normal life. its only been her and her mother and her... More

Characters
Last day of Summer
Teen Mom
Your The Father
The Date
Stay With Me
Find Her
Found Her-Great Night
Oh Shit
Birthday Boys
Happy Birthday
I'm Sorry
The baby
Kidnapped
Found Him
Happy Family
Proposal
Epilogue

Wedding Day

1.9K 35 1
By Arrow_js_02

Hope
1 year later

So Last year is when Carter proposed and I gladly accepted. We decided to wait until after Rose was at least a year old.

So today is my wedding day and I'm so nervous. I get dressed in my wedding dress and white shoes.

My dress was a long slender lace white dress with thin straps and a sweetheart neck line. It has a long slit to the upper left thigh.

I slip on my 6 inch white stilettos. I then sat in a chair as the hairdresser starts on my hair and make-up.

The fishtail braid was loose and big but beautiful and in the front there was small tendrils framing my face. My make-up was natural with dark red lipstick.

I smile in satisfaction. I love my look and I turn as The girls enter the room.

When I say girls I mean Riley and two members girlfriends. Nikki and Ally. Nikki has been with Alex for the last 5 months and Ally has been with Victor for 7 months.

"Aww you guys look beautiful" I said as Riley and Rose enter the room. Riley has put my baby in a black and white dress.

The bottom part of the dress is black and flowy. The top part is white and the middle has a strip of pearls. She has on cute black flats and a white bow in her hair with a binky in her mouth.

"Thanks babe. You look so gorgeous though my bro is lucky he got you" she said with a big smile.

"Thanks bae" I said with a smile. She had on a beautiful dress too.

Riley is my bridesmaid and her dress is a deep red that goes past the knees and to the shins. Its tight fitting and shows her curves. It was thin strapped also with a sweetheart neckline and in the middle is a section visible to her stomach and ribcage just under the breast.

She also had red srilettos with little riffles on the toe part of the shoe. Her hair was done in long wavy curls and pinned to one side with a diamond pin.

She also had on natural make-up with dark red lipstick.

"Zane isn't gonna control himself for long Riles" I giggled and she joined in and said "I know. Sometimes I love teasing that man" and we laugh.

I look to the other two women and smiled "you guys look so beautiful" I said and Nikki being the shy girl she is blushs and Ally smiled and said "Thanks boo"

Ally is a beautiful black girl with hazel eyes and pink hair.

She had on a thin strapped white dress that was tight and showed her figure well. Her hair was done in a messy bun with tendrils framing her face. She had on some gold eyeshadow with lashes and dark red lipstick with white pumps.

The white is outstanding on her skin.

Nikki is a pretty white girl. She has long black and blue hair. She is short too. She is 5'3 and we are 5'6 and above.

She was wearing a black dress that criscrossed in the back and had a deep v-neck with black pumps and a smokey eye with dark red lipstick.

I smiled and said "okay girls its time" I said and they all filed out of the room and out to the sanctuary.

I smile as Cole came up and held out his arm for me to take and I gladly did as I straightened my posture and began to walk down the isle to a slowed piano version of love me like you do.

I smile at Carter. He looks so handsome in his black suit.

Everything was black from the shoes to the tie. His hair was gelled back and he had the most beautiful smile I've ever seen on his face.

Zane was standing next to him as his gaze was on Riley and I laughed quietly. Hopefully she will put him out of his misery soon.

We reach Carter and Cole hands me over with a kiss on the cheek before going to sit down.

I smile at Carter. He is my life. He always has been and always will be. This man holds my heart. There is no where else I would rather be than here.

This is my life. This is my family. And it's all cause I gave birth to two secret children.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

431K 10.2K 31
When Layla finds her boyfriend Knox deep inside his bestfriend and realises this has been happening for a while now she makes a decision that bewilde...
471K 27.7K 54
You're on the wanted list. He's your worst rival. What happens when you're mated to the son of dragons, who's responsible for ending your bloodline? ...
8.4K 158 104
This may include characters and bits of information from my normal OoO AU, but that's still up for debate
38M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...