The Umbrella Academy ~ Number...

By mishamingo27

On the 12th hour of the first day of October 1989, 43 women around the world gave birth. This was unusual onl... More

Cast
Prologue
We Only See Each Other at Weddings and Funerals
I Think We're Alone Now
Little Number Five
What Happened?
Run Boy Run
New Acquaintances
The Missing Link
Hello Delores
Season 3
Old Love and New Confidence
Mamma's Boy
Unexpected Visitors
Twin Telepathy
The Silent Game
A Ghost of a Memory
Helpless
Brother Dearest
Taking it Easy
Family Meeting
Begin Again
I Heard a Rumor
Broken Pieces
Changes
Unexpected Moments
The White Violin
Season 2
Right Back Where We Started
Old Acquaintances
Losing My Mind
Quiet Voices

What About My Consent?

2.6K 42 0
By mishamingo27

   We finally made our way back to the academy, having spent the entire night at the police station.

   Just as I was about to open the door, I noticed Diego was no longer beside me. I turned to find him standing at the bottom of the steps.

   "I have some work to do, but I'll see you later ok?" He asked and I nodded my head.

   "I'm going to hold you to that." I said with a smile and he laughed as he headed back to his car.

   "How about we get dinner tonight. I know a great place just off of the corner of Washington." Diego offered, slightly nervous and Eleanor pretended to think if she had plans for a moment before giggling.

   "That's sounds perfect. 8:00?" She asked and Diego nodded his head with a wide smile before getting into his car.

   "It's a date." He called out as he drove off into the distance.

   Eleanor suddenly felt butterflies in her stomach at the thought of Diego's words.

   It's a date...

   Surely he was just saying it in passing. He didn't really think of this as a real date...did he? Eleanor wondered to herself as she entered the doors of the academy.

   "Good, you're here. I need your help." Five announced, pulling Eleanor from her thoughts.

   "With what?" She asked curiously as she now noticed Klaus in one of their father's old suits.

"Is that Dad's?" She asked confused and Klaus smiled as he pretended to model the outfit.

   "Do you like it? I think it really brings out my eyes." He joked before Five spoke up, seemingly in a hurry.

"I am trying to find the owner of this eye ball, but I need my parents to come with me or they won't give me any information. And I need you there to make sure Klaus doesn't blow our cover." Five clarified and Eleanor nodded her head, understanding.

   "What's our cover story?" She asked and Klaus' eyes lit up.

   "Yeah, we need a cover story!" He agreed, but Five looked at them confused.

   "What? What are you talking about?"

   "I mean were we really young when we had you? Like, 16? Like, young and...terribly misguided." Klaus said dramatically, causing Five to roll his eyes.

   "Sure." He said dismissively, but Klaus continued.

   "Your mother, that slut!"

   "Hey!" Eleanor pipped up, but he ignored her.

   "We met at..." Klaus began, trying to think of a place before Eleanor did for him.

   "The disco..." she added and they both thought reminiscently of this fake memory.

   "Okay? Remember that." Eleanor said, snapping her fingers and Five nodded his head, unamused.

"Oh my god the sex was amazingggg..." Klaus added, earning a disgusted glance from Five and Eleanor.

"Ew, Klaus!" She exclaimed, grotesque at the idea.

   "You wouldn't be saying that if I was Diego." Klaus teased with a smirk, causing Eleanor's cheek to turn a bright shade of pink.

"What a disturbing glimpse into that thing you call a brain." Five commented as he began his descent down the stairs with Eleanor following close behind.

"Don't make me put you in time-out." Klaus joked before joining his two siblings...

~ Time jump brought to you by peanut butter and marshmallow sandwiches ~

"Like I said to your son earlier, any information about the prosthetics we build is strictly confidential. Without the client's consent, I simply can't help you." The doctor said calmly from his chair, enraging the boy.

"Well, we can't get consent if you don't give us name." Five explained, clearly frustrated. Eleanor didn't have to read his mind to know how important this was to him.

"What about my consent?"

   Eleanor heard someone think and she turned to find Klaus with a mischievous grin on his face.

She looked at him questioningly while telepathically hearing his plan. Before she could urge her brother not to proceed, the doctor spoke up again.

"Well that's not my problem. Sorry. Now, there's really nothing more I can do, so -"

"And what about my consent?"

Klaus blurted out, earning a confused glance from the doctor and Five. Eleanor sighed as she rested her head in her hands, knowing what was about to happen.

"Excuse me?" The doctor asked, confused.

   "Klaus darling..." Eleanor began, in an effort to stop him, but he merely ignored her.

"Who gave you permission to lay your hands on my son." Klaus cried out, while pointing a shaky finger at the man.

   Tears brimmed his eyes and Eleanor smiled to herself, slightly proud at how convincing he was. 

"What?" Five and the doctor asked in unison. At this point Eleanor knew there was no turning back so she too joined Klaus in his charade.

"You heard him. How could you hurt my beautiful boy?" She said with fake tears as she put a protective arm over a still confused Five. Klaus gave her a small smile as the doctor spoke up again.

"I didn't touch your son." He said angrily, glancing between the pair. 

   "Oh really? Well, then how did he get that swollen lip, then?" Klaus asked as he took a step closer to Five.

"He doesn't have a swollen-"

   The doctor began, before Klaus punched Five in the face. Five grabbed his lip in shock and Eleanor rushed to his side, glancing him over to make sure that he was ok.

"I want it. Name, please. Now." Klaus demanded as he leaned over the doctor's desk with a smirk.

   "You're crazy." The doctor said fearfully while pointing at him.

"You got no idea." Eleanor added with a chuckle. Klaus gave her a quick smile before noticing a snow glob in the corner of his eye.

"'Peace on Earth.' That's so sweet." Klaus said, while picking it up. He gave Eleanor a knowing smile before smashing it into his head. Eleanor couldn't help but wince at seeing her brothers in pain, even if it was by their own doing.

"God that hurt." Klaus yelled out, now drenched in the liquid and with the sparkles of the snow globe scattered across his face.

   He then looked up to Eleanor with a concerned expression.

"Eleanor dear, what happened to your lip?" He asked with fake worry in his voice.

   "My lip?" Eleanor questioned, before catching on.

"Ohhh my lip." She said with a sigh, knowing what would come next.

   Klaus swiftly stood beside the girl, punching her in the face.

Eleanor instinctively grabbed her face in pain, and looked to find blood on her finger. She could tell that Klaus was pulling his punch in an effort to minimize the pain, but it still hurt nonetheless.

   Klaus gave her an apologetic smile before turning his attention back to the now terrified doctor.

"I'm calling secur-" the doctor began, hastily dialing on the phone, but Klaus quickly grabbed it from him.

   "What are you doing?" The doctor asked, beyond confused at the scene before him. 

"There's been an assault in Mr. Big's office and we need security, now. Schnell!" Klaus cried into the phone before throwing it down onto the desk and leaning over the doctor menacingly.

"Now, here's what's going to happen, Grant." He began, but the doctor quickly interrupted him with a shaky voice.

   "It's...Lance." He said quietly, but Klaus ignored him and continued.

"In about 60 seconds two security guards are gonna burst through that door, and they're gonna see a whole lot of blood, and they're going to wonder, 'What the hell happened?'" Klaus began and Five smirked to himself, finally catching on.

"And we're gonna tell them that you beat the shit out of us." Klaus cried out, showing how believable his story would be. His sobs soon ended as he sighed dramatically.

"You're going to do great in prison, Grant. Trust me, I've been there. Little piece of chicken like you. Oh my god, you're gonna get passed around like a..." Klaus began as he moved his hips disturbingly, sending fear throughout the doctor.

"You're just - you're gonna do great great. That's all I'm saying." Klaus smirked as the man shook his head in shock.

   "Jesus, you are a real sick bastard."

"Thank you." Klaus said genuinely before spitting out a shard of glass. Five and Eleanor looked to him proudly, eager to find the owner of this mysterious eyeball.

A/N: Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I might do a double post tonight, if not then definitely by Saturday. Don't forget to comment and vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 88 11
Delilah Miller was supposed to be normal. She wasn't one of the 43 born in October, she was supposed to grow up in her small English town and become...
165K 4.7K 33
the umbrella academy season two (book #2 in my Five x OC series) β€’ "Wednesday, you have always been more than just a dream to me." β€’ in which a y...
47.9K 1K 30
"What the hell happend? How did I got here?" "It is okay number eight, you're save here." Fem!reader On October the first 1989,the 12th hour of the d...
1.2K 19 23
On the first day of October 1989, 43 woman around the world gave birth. This was unusual due to the fact that none of these woman were ever pregnant...