Small words // Louis Partridge

By pearlyswan

"When I met you, I lost the ability to control.....something I would never admit to you." The unexpected happ... More

Beginnings
Breathe
Stranger
Them
Pack
Bite
Destiny
Bitter
Moment
Splash

Smile

2.7K 102 179
By pearlyswan

POV: Isla Kyle

"I already love him!" Vivian explained as she burst out laughing.

"It's not funny he took my muffin," I replied crossing my hands."I was going to eat it and he just took it." I explained as Vivian was laughing her ass off.

"I-I can't...this is t-too funny-y." she barely managed to get.

After the moment with Louis, he left me baffled. He shows out of nowhere, and then he steals my muffin. Celia had seen him when took my muffin and she also thought it was as funny and started laughing like crazy.

I huff as I sat down on the cold seat, I just want to sleep. Leaning my head back I closed my eyes. It's going to be a pretty short flight but we have to sit next to whoever's name we pull out of the hat. Which means I could be sitting next to anyone including him. Sure he is good looking but I'm petty I can't get over the fact that he took my muffin and walked off.

"Okay, I think I'm good n-now," Vivian said as she held up her hands. She had been laughing all along. It didn't bother me, I would be laughing if he hadn't taken my muffin.

"Girls, someone is going to be coming around with the hat, just put your hands in and take one out. Please don't fuss over it too much, we're not asking you to get married we're asking you to sit together for an hour and twenty minutes"

Looking around I saw a girl making her way around holding out the hat in front of the girls, I can't say I'm not excited but I'm definitely nervous as well. Though I wished I could sit next to one of my friends I could see what they were trying to do, by forcing us to sit next to one another, we would be forced to socialize.

A person waving their hand in front of me snapped me out of my thoughts. Looking at the girl she opened her mouth and said, "Your turn," She held out the hat in front of me.

I buried my hands in the half-empty hat. I was having a dilemma I didn't know which paper to grab there is a lot, but it's not that that big of a deal right? It's only for a while. Finally grabbing a piece of paper I pulled it out and kept it in my hand.

"Who did you get?" Anna asked.

Unfolding the piece of paper I saw that name...Ethan Jones.

"I got Ethan Jones," I explained as I lifted my eyes to look at Anna.

"Ahh. Yeah I know him he is on the football team...he is quite popular." She explained as she looked away.

Looing over Vivian's shoulder I saw that she had gotten a boy named  Elian Carter. This is going to be interesting, I hope whomever this Ethan guy is nice so it's not so awkward.

"I don't know any of these people we got." Called out Celia

"I don't know them either but the bigger question is how are we supposed to find them?" Vivian asked as looked around the room.

"I don't know, we should ask one of the teachers."

As Celia got up to find a teacher Principle Hable started to talk.

"Okay girls now that everyone that has the name of the person you going to be sitting next too, I would like you to start making your way to Mr. Brown in small groups to walk."

I got up on my feet, I'm glad I didn't have to worry about my suitcase since we had already given our suitcases to get on the plane. The plane only allowed a small bag on board for security reasons. Walking in silence next to Vivian we started to make out way to Mr. Brown, I was worried about this whole sitting next to a person you don't know. But I'm not going to make a big fuss over it, I'm not thirteen anymore.

Finally, we made it to the place where Mr. Brown was, he turned and said;

"Ah. Hi girls, may I have your papers?" He is was quite good looking, I glanced over at Vivian who almost had a sparkle in her eyes, she'd always had a thing for men older than her. Mr.Brown wasn't too old he must be in his early 30s, his dark brown hair neatly brushed back, making golden brown eyes look lighter. The way his brown pants fitted his legs was very fascinating, he had broad shoulders that any girl would love to climb on. I wonder how many teachers hit on him every day.

I shook my head, I shouldn't be calling him cute no only is he the principle of a rival school, there is a huge age gap as well as the fact that I'm still underage being seventeen he is married, glancing at his left hand there it was a gold ring around his ring finger.

"Ok just wait here, I'm going to find the boys." He said as he flashed a soft smile.

"He is so cute,"

"He's also married."

"I'm not going to act on, I'm just saying he is."

"That he is," I replied.

Before I knew Mr.Brown was back with two tall boys behind him.

"Okay girls this is Elian," He said as he pointed to the brunette with his ocean blue eyes. Why are these boys so good looking?

Elian flashed a quick smile as he is dimple showed. "Hi" he quickly said.

"Hey." Both Vivian and I replied at the same time.

"And this is Ethan, I'll leave you guys to it." Mr. Brown finished as he walked away.

"Hey," Vivian said while I waved.

"So...which one you girls is going to be sitting next to me?" Ethan asked.

"Uh, that would be me," I said.

"Hello to you then," he said.

I flashed a smile at him. His green eyes had a magic to them they enchanted you, his blond hair flattered his eyes making him even more noticeable. Both of the boys were undoubtedly very were alluring. They looked like fun people.

"Well, I'll see you soon, hopefully, we're close on the plane," Vivian explained looking at me but directing her eyes at Elian. I nodded in response and watched both of them walk away.

"I didn't catch your name," Ethan asked those eyes not leaving mine, his eyes are intimidating.

"Isla," I said but continued "I heard you on the football team," I asked looking back at him.

"Isla? I like that, yes I am I've been playing since I was 10, so 8 years." He explained

"I could never, that's too long."

He smiled. As he did he my heart almost melted. But quickly gathering myself I flashed a smile and listened.

"Do you play any sports?"

"Oh no, I used to but when I moved here I gave up on that."

"Oh yes I was going to ask you, you're from the states right?"

"Yeah the accent gives it away, I wish I had the cute British accent."

"Are you saying I'm cute then?" He said with a chuckle.

"I don't know am I?" I replied with a smirk.

He opened to mouth to say something but he was interrupted by a teacher.

"Okay people we need to start making our way onto the plane, the airport staff is letting us on first, Please get your passports and tickets out."

Turning my head back around to look at Ethan, to find him staring at me. My pulse picked....what is wrong with me. I just met this guy.

"We should um...go," I said not looking at him.

"Yeah let's go."

...

Getting on the plane took a while but Ethan kept me busy, he is really fun to be around I'm glad I got him. I let him sit next to the window since he wanted to, it didn't bother me too much since I never really mind where I sat. Sitting in our seats waiting for everyone to get on and sit down, I was scrolling through Instagram, I have to turn my phone on airplane mode, so I thought I might just check up on everything now.

I lifted my eyes to look to see if any of my friends were close to me, there were a lot of people moving around trying to get their things sorted. I couldn't find them. Looking back a the entrance part I made eye contact with a familiar face....Louis.

"Fancy seeing you here." He said with a slight smirk, as he walked up to us.

"Did you enjoy the muffin?" I fired back, I'm still salty about that.

"Yes, I did. It was good,"

The audacity.

"I just took it since I thought you might get sick on the plane, wouldn't want you throwing up." He explains.

I-

"So nice of you to care for me, I do hope you won't get sick either," I said with pure sarcasm.

"How do you know Isla?" A high pitched voice who I immediately recognized to be Lola Davis calls out from behind Louis.

Looking at her and then back at me he quickly said; "Oh nothing, I just met her earlier."

"Uh yeah," I replied. Losing eye contact with Lola since she looked up at Louis.

"Uh. Well, Louis and I need to find out seats." She explained rolling her eyes and she gestured for Louis to walk.

I only nodded. I've known Lola for a long time, we'd always been in the same class for some reason, she liked creating drama so she would make fun of me for nothing being as rich as others. She is known around school for people very pretty but a bitch. I never understood why she didn't like me but it never bothered me that she doesn't frankly I didn't like her either.

"Do you want me to beat up Louis for you?" Ethan said a playfully.

I laughed and replied, "No I can do that myself."

"Yeah right, he'll squash you."

"I wouldn't let him."

"Yeah sure anyway, what was that all about? He took your muffin," he asked as he made a confused face.

"It's a long story," I said as I leaned my head back.

"We got time." He flashed a quick smile, he knew I had a soft spot for his smile. I wasn't about to admit it.

"It's not that big of a deal. He just took my muffin earlier."

"Yeah, that's Louis for you."

I smiled, "Apparently."

Maybe this trip won't be as draining as I thought.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone I'm very sorry for not updating for so long I've been busy but I will try my best to get back on track, I apologise again.

I hope you enjoy.

-pearlyswan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 4.3K 18
~You know how to ball, I know Aristotle~ "I guess when I'm with you for some time you tend to make me forget how fucked up the world is." In which L...
107 1 25
When a High-school romance turns into a bitter rivalry. they learn exactly how close love and hate are. The people closest to them will impact them m...
13.5K 228 25
You get offered to play for the high schools varsity soccer team where your dad coached football at. And it was all school till you met a certain boy...
15.9K 628 14
St. Farlington's Manor. The most prestigious boarding school in England. Veneered with disciple, prosperity and class, it also hides a dark underbell...