Beauty and the Beast | J.JK F...

By ImTooHot2Die

Highest ranking: #2 - btsfanfiction. Highest ranking: #6 - jeonjungkook. I was his Beauty and he was my Beas... More

Introduction.
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Twelve

2.7K 157 99
By ImTooHot2Die

*Mirae POV*

I stood in the small waiting room as the sound of guests chattering sent my brain into panic mode.

A few people? There were at least forty people waiting in there.

Waiting for me, waiting to see if the brute Jeon Jungkook was sane enough to marry a girl and not kill her.

Dad entered the room looking at his watch closely. "Get up, we're going." He ordered while holding his hand out in my direction.

"You're not seriously walking me down the aisle are you?" I gulped in fear of all those people turning their heads and watching my every move. There wouldn't even be any music, no flower girl. Nothing.

"Well we don't want you doing cartwheels down it now do we?" He shot me a sarcastic look and rolled his eyes. I hated his degrading comments, sometimes his words hurt more than his fists.

I stood to my feet and smoothed out my soft, golden dress. He didn't even have his arm out so I forcefully put my arm around his as he kept his eyes glued to his watch.

Oh God, give me strength please.

His head shot up and he tugged me toward the terrifying double doors. Oh shit, oh fuck, oh shit me a brick. We rounded the corner and everyone turned and looked at me.

Breathe, breathe, Mirae, don't have a panic attack, they're just people...with eyes...eyes that are watching you so don't you dare fucking trip.

I breathed out deeply and carefully placed my foot forward one after the other, walking down elegantly as people had looks of shock and almost even adoration. I looked up where Jungkook had a pure black suit, styled hair and let's just say he wasn't doing a very good job of hiding his agitation.

Dad let go of me as quickly as possible and Jungkook out stretched his hand to me. I didn't hesitate and placed my hand in his. I knew people would be watching every move and no doubt spread word of anything off.

The room fell silent and the lights were dimmed to look faded almost, just like the ancient church we were in. I'm surprised it hadn't fallen down already.

"The rings." The grizzly, wrinkled priest looked like he was just about ready to pass away and go on to his next life in hell after no doubt abusing little boys.

Hoseok stepped forward and handed us the rings. Guess he did find them after all. I grabbed the small golden band that I had to put on Jungkook's finger, there was an engraving inside it that said 'Jeon.'

The priest boringly repeated the vows to both of us, almost dozing off in the middle. I breathed in and calmly said "I do." while offering Jungkook the best smile I could come up with. I slid the ring onto his finger and he smirked at the action. What on earth is this man even thinking?

Then came Jungkook's vows and he said "I do." in a similar manner except there was an underlying tone of venom. He looked down at the ring then angled it towards me so I could see the inner side. There was an engraving there too. And not 'Mrs. Jeon' like it should've... what was there...

~ Little Bitch ~

He grabbed my finger a little too harshly and forced the ring on it. I bit the inside of my mouth so I wouldn't show any sign of pain. The diamond studded metal was breathtakingly gorgeous but that vile name on the inside stripped away all it's beauty.

"You may now kiss the bride."

I froze at the priests words, looking at Jungkook uncertainly as the room became even quieter than possible. Everyone had their eyes glued on us, even Hoseok and Jin were looking at Jungkook with wide eyes.

He smiled a beautiful smile that caught me off guard and snaked his hand around my waist. I gulped as he pulled me against his body and leaned his head forward. Being this close I could smell his cologne and it wasn't helping the situation at all. I shut my eyes, hesitantly allowing him to press his lips to mine. After a few seconds I was afraid that it would seem I wasn't interested so I brought my hands up to his chest and made it look like I was somewhat kissing back when all I was doing was moving my lips against his with disgust. The sudden thought of him fucking that girl in our bed made me try and pull back but the bastard felt it and bit the corner of my lip.

He fucking bit me. And it hurt. My mouth that I was so desperately trying to keep closed parted in pain and that's when he slipped his tongue in, deepening the kiss way more than I or anyone else probably had planned.

A series of cheers from the men in the audience sounded off as he leant forward and positively dominated my mouth against my will. I pushed against my hands on his chest and forced him back, catching a breath from his suffocating action.

Everyone stood and clapped while cheering for us, the attention had me feeling out of place and soon Jungkook was pulling me down the aisle, the same way that actually happily married couples would run off to their honeymoon. Once we were outside I tried to pull my hand out of his grasp but he swung me forward so my back hit his car and he once pressed his body against mine, utterly trapping me there.

"Still watching." He muttered in a mean, gruff tone as he grabbed my face.

"No, no, wait-" I tried to turn my head away but he had such a tight grip on my jaw that he just held my face in place and mashed his lips against mine again.

I physically couldn't move and I couldn't fight back due to his words so I had to stand there and let him fuck my mouth with his tongue, not being soft or tender in the slightest as he made my breath run out from the unwelcome intrusion.

"Get in the car." He pushed me to the side and got in the driver's seat. I very hesitantly walked around and got in the seat beside him. He turned the car on and ripped up the gravel while taking off.

I covered my mouth and lowered my head, feeling extremely uncomfortable being in a car alone with him. Suddenly a familiar Cadillac loomed ahead on the side of the road and my spirit lit up. Jungkook pulled in beside the massive car and unlocked the doors.

"Yoongi will take you home. Don't run away little girl, I still haven't punished you for raising your hand to me." His tone was bitter and cold, his words driving a wedge of fear into my heart. I opened the door and was about to get out but suddenly he lifted his leg over the gear shift and shoved me out with his heel.

I fell to the freezing ground hard and nearly cried as I felt the familiar pain of a scraped knee. He took off in the sports car with a loud roar and left me in a deadly cloud of exhaust as I coughed and choked on the thick fumes.

"Mirae." Yoongi rushed to my side and lifted me up, his face was sad and upset at the way Jungkook treated me but I had a feeling that neither of us would be able to do anything about it.

The drive home was quiet and solemn. The dark of night enveloped the car in blissful cold and privacy as the only lights were the bright headlights on the ever extending yet always disappearing road.

Yoongi had his hand on my thigh the whole trip, using his touch to help calm down the stinging sensation on my bleeding knee as we got closer to the house every second.

Soon we drove up the driveway I was now starting to dread. He stopped the car and shut it off, leaving us in complete silence.

"I'll be here if you need me, just call me." He pulled out my phone and I saw there were a list of added contacts. Yoongi, Taehyung...Jungkook.

"We live and work on the property, the only time we ever get out is when there is a task to be completed or we're excused from duty. Don't hesitate to ring me, no matter what the time or how small or big your problem is." He passed the phone that I had no idea how he had acquired to me and I took it gratefully.

"Thank you." I grabbed his delicately sculptured hand and placed a tender kiss to it. His eyes widened at the action and I smiled. Who says only men should kiss a woman's hand? Yoongi's hands were beautiful.

I got out of the car before my mind could wander. I felt saddened and in pain as I walked to the steps and looked back to see Yoongi driving away to one of the garages. I walked through the front door and went to find Taehyung. He was in the apparent medical room, assembling a ridiculously complex looking syringe.

"Taehyung." I said softly and pointed at my knee. He looked at it then back up at my face then down at it again and once more back to my face. He didn't look pleased.

"You're kidding, right?" He placed the needle down gently, his tattooed fingers handling the metallic device with extreme care.

Tears welled in my eyes and I started sniffling. "I wish I was kidding...I wish this was all a big joke..." I wish I wasn't terrified to return home to my husband. I hugged my arms to my body and sobbed quietly right there in the doorway.

Taehyung stood up, his face curving in displeasure and annoyance. He walked up to me and grabbed something from the tall cabinet on the wall. I looked at him expectantly but he simply grabbed a large gauze bandage and slapped it over my eyes.

"There, you look ugly when you cry." His deep voice was so blatant and it made me laugh and cry at the same time. I pulled the bandage off slowly and winced when Taehyung kneeled down and started cleaning my scraped knee.

"Sit." He commanded and I looked behind me where a sudden chair had appeared. I sniffled and sat down on it, letting Taehyung's coarse yet gentle fingers clean, dry and dress my small wound.

"I'm sorry for bothering you." I spoke in a small voice, feeling bad that I needed him to attend to such a small, basic injury.

He sighed heavily, grabbing the waste material and tossing it in a bin.

"No, if something is wrong or you don't feel right, you come to me. This is what I'm here for, I'm sorry." He lowered his head making more of his silver hair tumble down in a messy way.

I couldn't help myself and reached forward to dig my fingers into the soft locks. He immediately flinched back and my heart throbbed with hurt at the way he rejected it so sadly.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that." I stood up and bowed. He placed his hand on his head and looked at me with wide eyes.

"I..I'm sorry!" I bowed again and backed out of the room, I ran away from it even though that wasn't good for my knee.

He's been hurt too, of course, they're gangsters after all aren't they?

I cursed myself internally at why I had to try and touch his hair. Damn females and their desire to touch any and everything that looks soft or shiny.

I had come up to the big doors of our suite. I opened it tiredly, a sad feeling that Jungkook was no doubt in a strip club, probably balls deep in some other woma-

I froze in my steps when Jungkook was leaning against the couch, facing the door. The top few buttons of his black shirt were unbuttoned and his hair more naturally falling on his forehead.

"Ah you're back, took your time." He looked at his watch and whistled sharply.

"Why did you kick me out of your car if you were just gonna come back here anyway?!" I shouldn't have started fighting again but I was angry. Yes I preferred to ride Yoongi-- ride WITH Yoongi but Jungkook was just being inhumane now.

"Oh don't give me that, even trained dogs don't like to get out of cars." His words cut my heart like a knife. Is that what he really thinks of me? A dog?

I couldn't take it anymore, I turned around heading back out the suite but like the speed of lightning he was behind me and his arm had slammed the door shut and locked it.

"Did you forget what I told you, you need to be punished. Bad dog." He whispered the last part knowing how much I hated it. I tried to break free of him but he grabbed my arm and flipped me around so I was facing him.

"Down, girl. Down." He pet the floor with his shoe as if I was an actual dog and he was trying to get my attention to the floor.

"You're heartless." I tried once again to run away but his hand wrapped around my throat, holding me back against the door as I choked.

"I may be heartless but you know what you are?" He pressed his face to my hair and chuckled maniacally.

"You're a bitch that's about to suck me off like a good little whore."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.8K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
61.7K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
418K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
476K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...