𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 , carl...

By GREEKTRAGEDY-

₊˚ ˑ༄ ❛ 𝑶𝑯, 𝑯𝑶𝑾 𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑷𝑳𝑰𝑪𝑨𝑻𝑬𝑫 𝑰𝑻 𝑰𝑺 𝑻𝑶 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬 𝒀𝑶𝑼! ❜ ↳💣🖇️🧸 ━━━ 𝐈... More

𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
authors note (deleting later)

𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

9.3K 254 227
By GREEKTRAGEDY-

⋆¸*ೃ☼ COMPLICATED | CARL GALLAGHER

FUCK THIS JOB.

ੈ♡

       ELIZABETH STAYED AT THE GALLAGHER HOUSE, since lizzie was actually traumatized from what she saw last night.

      'i thought you were living at caleb's?' carl asked ian as he walked into the kitchen.

       'caleb's sleeping with a chick.' lip muttered.

       'he's bi?' carl asks.

       'no dude is bi, all right?' ian said, pouring himself some coffee. 'you lick dick, you're supposed to be gay.'

       'so you guys broke up?' carl asked as he wobbled over to the sink.

       'haven't decided yet. probably.' ian tells him. 'god, i can't believe he's licking vag, too.'

       'all right, can you guys please stop talking about licking vag? you're gonna give me a boner.' carl groaned.

        'you sleep at all last night?' lip asked his younger brother.

        'no, if i wake up with morning wood, it'll pop my stitches.'

        'you're 16. how are you gonna not get wood for 72 hours?'

       'how hard is it to not be a horndog for four days?' lizzie asked, crossing her arms.

       'you're a girl, it's different.' carl protested, glaring at me.

       'sorry i don't get horny every time i even think about women.' lizzie said, sticking out her tongue.

       'you wouldn't understand.' lip told the girl, shaking his head.

      'whatever.' lizzie muttered.

       'i just got to keep my eyes on the prize and it'll be easy.' carl tells everyone.

       'which is?'

       'a blowie from dominique.' carl smirked, taking a sip of his coffee.

       'the chick who made you cut your dick?' ian asked his brother.

       'yeah, man, no girl's worth that.' lip added.

       'she didn't make me.' carl told him. he got up and grabbed his lunch.'i wanted to. you guys just don't understand true love.'

       'you know, it's pretty cold out there. you better put on a turtleneck.'

       carl opened the door agressively as kev and v walked in. lizzie grabbed her backpack and followed after him. 'i think your overhyping it too much dude.' lizzie tell carl as she catches up to him. 'it's just a blowjob.'

      'a blowjob from dominique.' carl corrects her.

       'dominique's not that special.' she told the boy, crossing her arms. 'chances are, she's not the love of your life like you say she is.'

       'would you say the same thing about max?' carl asked.

       'yeah, because i'm not dumb.' lizzie scoffed, crossing her arms. he rolled his eyes in response. 'whatever, be mad at me.'

ੈ♡

      LIZZIE WAS WALKING TO CLASS with carl when dom chased after them. 'hey, bunch of us are going to the movies tonight.' she informed the two. 'you want to come?'

       'i told you, i can't hang out with you for 72 hours.'

       as dom caught up to the two, she asked,  'thought that meant we just couldn't fool around?'

       'even just being in your vicinity gives me a boner.' carl groaned.

       'ew.' lizzie muttered under her breath.

       'that's so sweet.' dom chuckled, touching his shoulder. sweet? okay.

        'seriously, stop.' carl told her, jerking his arm away.

        'hey, freak fuck!' some kid yelled from down the hall. 'heard you got a tr**ny operation.'

       dom whispered, 'i only told a couple of people.'

       'well, your friends must have really big mouths.' lizzie said, crossing her arms.

       'got your penis chopped off. now you're a lady.' the other boy said.

       'that's not how it works at all.' lizzie muttered.

       'shut up bitch! does max have a pussy too?' and then lizzie realized why these guys looked so familiar, they're on the track team.

      'shut the fuck up.' she said, rolling her eyes. 'you're an idiot.'

       'see you around, bruce jenner.'

        'hey, bruce jenner was the dude, so fuck you guys. thanks for the compliment.' carl spat back. if carl's bruce jenner can i be kendall jenner? she's pretty as fuck.

       'carl, don't waist your energy.' lizzie said, putting a hand on his shoulder. he shook it off almost immediately.

      'don't listen to them.' dominique told carl. 'okay, i think you're manly for what you did. and when the 72 hours and one second is over,' lizzie plugged her ears and speed walked away, she didn't want to hear that shit at all.

ੈ♡

      'FUCK THIS JOB' LIZZIE GROANED, sitting down with carl. 'creepy old men are always being gross.'

      'sucks for you.' he shrugs.

      'don't be a dick.' lizzie told him, kicking his leg. he groaned and kicked her back weakly.

      the door opened and some pretty tattooed woman came in. 'excuse me?' the woman said as she approached us. 'i saw the 'help wanted' sign at the window.'

      'uh-huh.' carl gawked.

      'can i leave my résumé with you?' she asked.

      'uh-huh.' he repeated, still in awe.

      the girl thanked carl, to which he just repeated 'uh-huh' again. she giggled and walked away and carl just stared at her. 'carl, you're a fucking idiot.' she said, getting up and watching as he realized what he just did to himself and panic.

AUTHOR SPEAKS
i'm sorry for drippin but drip's just what i do and one of theses days i'm gon get dressed and drip all over u
(updated)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 29 14
After everyone's favourite Milkovich and Gallagher couple got married, they decided to adopt a child. It took a year for them to finally get the girl...
279K 7.7K 55
𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙚...
160K 2.2K 25
She has always had a rough life, when her mom and dad died in a drive by she is forced to move in with Kevin and Veronica. She falls for a Gallagher...
38.5K 515 18
Just read it!