Cold Hearted + Emotionless

By MalditadiAsh

In the world of Mafia. There is this mysterious killer name JJ and he was known to be the most dangerous Mafi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

Chapter 10

7.4K 355 45
By MalditadiAsh

Warning: this chapter may contain Cursing and Violence Pls be guided

3rd person's POV

"Its Kang Hyu In" The man said.

"Kang Hyu In? that Guy who's messing with different politics now a days?" JJ said.

"He is.... he said he wanted to bring you down... and if not... maybe be his alliance." The man said dying.

JJ shot the side of the man as a warning , the bullet hit the wall inches from his face. "I belong to no one nor be alliance to no one but V here remember that." JJ said and all of them were surprised. Specially V.

"Were going to let him live?" V asked JJ

"Pabo! how is he gonna tell his boss our message if we kill him?" JJ said.

"Right~ Tell your boss That JJ now belongs to me, and If he wants him he will be go through me." V said and hit the man with a Gun so the man pass out.

"Ah~ This mess is really a mess. Let's head back." Yoongi said.

"yeah"

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Soon!

"Do you know Kang Hyu In?" Taehyung asked Jungkook who is lazily sitting in the couch.

"One of my enemies who had the same goals as you. Kill me or make me one of his minions." Jungkook said still emotionless.

" I see.  Of All your enemies, why me? why did you surrender to me?" Taehyung asked.

"Because, Your different among the mafia leaders. Your... you might be dangerous, scary, cold hearted with that deep voice of yours its easy to bring shiver to enemies spine. But deep inside you care for your friends and your willing to die for them that's why... your the worthy one I surrender to." Jungkook said and gave a small smile.

"You, know... Your smile is great... though I can see the sadness... Why?" Taehyung said concern.

Jungkook look away sadly. "You... you don't need to know... that." Jungkook said.

"Its okay, I'll wait when your ready to tell me. I need to know the reason why... why.. do you wanted to die so bad?" Taehyung said and Jungkook stay silence.

"You guys knew the reason too right?" RM said and look at Jin.

"Yes, but its not our story to tell so we will keep our mouth shut. Sorry." Jin said and everyone understand him.

"Its okay, we understand." Hoseok said.

"So.... what do we do with Hyuin and also your father. Hyuin knows that JJ and V are working together , so he would tell some gangs about that and break the news which cause problem. Then Here's Mr. Kim who is searching for you two another problem." Yoongi Said.

"We will deal with Father first, I know that he can't kill us or he would lost a heir." Taehyung said.

"Why did he try to that day?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't know, But we will faced that bullshit bastard once we settle in." Namjoon said.

"You guys can stay here for the mean time if you want. The house is big, though we need to Clean some old rooms for you guys to stay." Jungkook said.

"Mean time we need to share rooms for now if that's okay?" Jin asked.

"That would be fine Hyung." Namjoon said.

"Hobi and Chim are with me." Yoongi said.

"Well I guessed Joonie would be with me." Jin said and Namjoon blush .

"I guessed Taehyung would be in my room. My room is the same room where you guys sleep in yesterday." Jungkook said.

"Oh? that big room." Chim said and Jungkook nod.

"I see. Well, then How about we settle for tonight and tomorrow we will help you guys deal with Mr. Kim. Mean time, I need to go to the City to buy some cream." Jin said.

"Cream?" Namjoon said.

"To maintain my world wide handsome face I need to have my beauty product in check you know." Jin said.

😅😅😅 <- Chim, Hoseok, and RM

😑😑😑 <- Yoongi , Jk, Tae.

"Anyway, I'm not going with you take someone else. I want to sleep with my princess today." Yoongi said.

"Your princess? " Chim asked a bit disappointed.

"Its his bed, If his bed is a Person Hyung already marry it a long time ago already. " Jungkook said.

"I see." Chim said and chuckle with that.

"Do you have a problem with that?" Yoongi asked coldly .

"Nothing Hyung." Jimin said with a smile.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Taehyung was preparing for the night and he was scrolling to the media on his phone to see some news and update. Though he have received many calls and text messages from his father and he would deal it with it tomorrow.

He heard the door open and saw that Jungkook walk out from the bathroom with only towel on his waist. Taehyung's eyes can't take off how Jungkook look god damn perfect.

Oh how Taehyung just wanna trace his fingers and lips from the neck of Jungkook going down, just like the water droplets that is now present in Jungkook's body.

Jungkook Was confused why Taehyung was staring at him but ignores him and turn around.  And that's where Taehyung frown. He saw that there are many big scars in Jungkook's back and they look so painful. They might be an old scars but still...

"What really happened to you my cute adorable bunny~?" Taehyung thought in concern.

Then Taehyung realize one fact, Jungkook put his PJ's like Taehyung wasn't there. So Taehyung with a Blushing Face turn around and not to see Jungkook's beautiful body. He knows he can't control his little junior if he would see Jungkook's full body with no clothes.

After Jungkook changes he quickly lay on his bed.

"Hey, You can't sleep your hair is wet." Taehyung said as he turn around.

"Too lazy to dry them. " Jungkook said and curled like a ball in his bed.

Taehyung sigh and pull Jungkook close to him, So now Jungkook is sitting between his legs and Taehyung got a towel and dry Jungkook's hair.

"You'll get sick you know." Taehyung said.

"That would be great, It would quickly kill me." Jungkook said lazily and lean hi back On Taehyung's chest.

"It felt nice when you do this to me. You won't mind me.... sleeping right?" Jk said already half asleep.

"Yeah.... I don't mind....." Taehyung said and chuckle a little since Jungkook looks so cute. But he was still concern about Jungkook want to die so badly.

After drying JK's hair, he hug Jungkook to sleep and kiss his forehead. "From now on, You are mine and I'll never let anything happens to you as long as I'm alive." Taehyung said and went to his lalala land.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368K 18.1K 49
Kim Taehyung, A Famous CEO and a secret Mafia Leader. He always have a cold and stern expression in his face but deep inside he is far away from cold...
28K 1K 103
Title:想刚我的都被我刚了 Author:常念君 Wei Yunbai, good-looking, quiet and obedient, and first-class acting ability, but unfortunately she is mentally ill. The...
288K 13.2K 48
This is a story between 2 college besties,now in different fields completely opposite to eachother.One having love in his heart for other. Kim Taehyu...
15.8K 347 40
Parker Royce is sent to Prophecy Cove to investigate the sudden disappearances of many residents within the town. Parker finds himself at the center...