𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘃𝗲...

By livesinkpop

𝖶𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝖿 𝖬𝖺𝗋𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝖽 𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝖯𝗅𝖺𝗀𝗀? 𝖶𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝖿 𝖠𝖽𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇 𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝖳𝗂𝗄𝗄𝗂? 𝖶�... More

Stone Heart...... (ii)
Stone Heart...... (iii)
Stone Hearts....... (iv)
Stormy Weather......(i)
Stormy Weather...... (ii)
Stormy Weather...... (iii)
Stormy weather...... (iv)
Princess Fragrance..... (i)
Princess Fragrance..........(ii)
Princess Fragrance...... (iii)
Timebreaker...... (i)
timebreaker......... (ii)
Timebreaker..... (iii)
Reflekta...... (i)
Reflekta..... (ii)
Reflekta..... (iii)
REFLEKDOLL...... (i)
Reflekdoll..... (ii)
Reflekdoll.... (iii)
Reflekdoll...... (iv)

Stone Heart...... (i)

775 15 8
By livesinkpop

edit 17-02-22
idek why this book is still up. if you feel something missing anywhere, that'll be bcz i've deleted all the a/n's. pure cringe.

Scene: Hawk Moth's lair.

Nooroo: Many centuries ago, magic jewels bestowing extraordinary powers were created. These were... the Miraculous. Throughout history, heroes have used these jewels for the good of the human race. Two of these Miraculous are more powerful than the others; the earrings of the Ladybug, which provide the power of creation; and the ring of the Black Cat, which grants the power of destruction. According to legend, whoever controls both these jewels at the same time, will achieve absolute power.

Gabriel: I want that absolute power, Nooroo. I must have those Miraculouses!

Nooroo: But nobody knows where these Miraculouses are!

Gabriel: I found you though, my little Nooroo. Your Miraculous... remind me of its powers again.

Nooroo: The Moth Brooch allows you to give someone their own superpowers and to make that person your devoted follower!

Gabriel: And when it comes to luring superheroes, what could be better than creating supervillains?

Nooroo: But master, the Miraculous are not meant to be used for evil purposes!

Gabriel: I must have this absolute power! (Pointing at Nooroo) Your Miraculous is in my control! I am your master now, and you must obey me.

Nooroo: (sadly) Yes, master.

Gabriel: (puts on the brooch) Nooroo, dark wings! Rise! (transforms into Hawk Moth) From this day on, I shall be known as... Hawk Moth! (laughs evilly)

Scene: Fu's massage shop. Wayzz wakes up and senses something is wrong.

Wayzz: Master, Master! (customer hears Wayzz, looks up)

Wang Fu: Master, master... chanting, it's all part of the treatment. Master, master... (begins pushing customer out door) Thank you for coming, see you again next week!

Wayzz: Master, the Moth Miraculous, I felt its aura.

Wang Fu: I thought it had been lost forever!

Wayzz: But Master, it's a negative aura. I fear it may have gotten into the hands of a dark power!

Wang Fu: We must find Nooroo and his Miraculous. If it has gotten into the wrong hands, there's no telling what evil will come upon the world! (shows his Miraculous) Time to transform! Wayzz... (doubles over in pain)

Wayzz: Please, Master. Be reasonable. You are–

Wang Fu: Still young! I'm only 186. But you're right, Wayzz. I can no longer do it alone. We'll need some help. (opens the gramophone, revealing the Miraculous chest box)

Scene: Tom & Sabine Boulangerie Patisserie. Marinette's phone is ringing

Sabine: Marinette! Your alarm's been going off for fifteen minutes! You're going to be late for your first day back at school!

Marinette: (Crawling out from underneath bed covers) Got it, Mom! (Walking down stairs) Coming! I bet you anything Chloé will be in my class again.

Sabine: Four years in a row, is that possible?

Marinette: Definitely. Lucky me!

Sabine: Oh, don't say that! It's the start of a new year - I'm sure everything will be just fine! (Marinette smiles and nods, setting down the cereal. Several things are knocked over, spilling and falling to the floor. Marinette groans.)

Tom: (singing as he works)

Marinette: Dad, these are so awesome!

Tom: Glad you like them.

Marinette: Thank you Dad, my class will love them! You're the best!

Tom: We're the best, thanks to your amazing designs. (Marinette hugs Tom, dropping the box. he catches it on his foot and tosses it back to her)

Marinette: (giggles) Thanks. (Kiss Tom by the cheek) See you tonight!

Scene: Out on the street. Marinette tries to cross the street but a car stops her

Marinette: Uff... (Sees Wang Fu crossing the street as a car is coming) Uuuhhaawh? (Grabs Fu by his hand and takes him to the other side of the street, dropping the box in the process)

Wang Fu: Thank you, miss. Oh! What a disaster.

Marinette: (People step on the spilled macarons) Don't worry, I'm no stranger to disasters, besides, there are still a few left.

Wang Fu: (Grabs and eats one) Mmmh. Delicious!

Marinette: (School bell rings) Oh no, I'm gonna be late! Ah, have a nice day, sir! (Runs towards the school)

Wang Fu: (Looks at a strange looking box) Thank you very much, young lady.

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont. Marinette runs to her classroom.

Caline: Nino, Why don't you have a seat in the front row this year?

Chloé: Marinette Dupain-Cheng.

Marinette: Ugh. Here we go again.

Chloé: That's my seat.

Marinette: But Chloé, this has always been my seat.

Sabrina: Not anymore! New school, new year, new seats!

Chloé: So why don't you just go and sit beside that new girl over there? (points at Alya) Listen. Adrien's arriving today, and since that's going to be his seat, this is going to be my seat. Get it?

Marinette: Who's Adrien?

Chloé: (She and Sabrina laugh) Can you believe she doesn't know who Adrien is? What rock have you been living under?

Sabrina: He's only a famous model.

Chloé: And I am his best friend. He adores me. Go on, move!

Alya: Hey! Who elected you Queen of Seats?

Chloé: Oh, Look Sabrina! We've got a little do-gooder in our class this year. What are you gonna do, super newbie? Shoot beams at me with your glasses?

Alya: Wouldn't you like to know. (walks away and grabs Marinette by the hand) Come on.

Marinette: (trips and falls, spilling all but one macaron) Sorry, sorry, sorry...

Miss Bustier: Has everyone found a seat?

Alya: Chillax, girl. No biggie.

Marinette: I so wish I can handle Chloé the way you do.

Alya: You mean the way Majestia does it. (Shows her a picture of Majestia on her phone) She says all that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good people do nothing. (pointing at Chloé) Well, that girl over there is evil, and we are the good people. We can't let her get away with it.

Marinette: Well, that's easier said than done. She likes to make my life miserable.

Alya: That's cause you let her, girl! You just need more confidence!

Marinette: (grabs a macaron from the box and gives half to Alya) Marinette.

Alya: Alya.

Miss Bustier: For those of you who don't yet know me, I'm Miss Bustier. I'll be your teacher this year.

Chloé: Ugh, he should have been here by now.

Scene: Outside the school. Adrien is about to enter the school but Nathalie tries to make him change his mind.

Nathalie: Adrien, please reconsider! You know what your father wants!

Adrien: This is what I wanna do! (sees Wang Fu trying to get up and helps him)

Wang Fu: Thank you, young man.

Adrien: I just wanna go to school like everybody else. What's so wrong with that? Please don't tell my father about all this.

Scene: Miss Bustier's classroom.

Miss Bustier: Those of you who have P.E., Mr. D'Argencourt is expecting you at the stadium. The rest of you can head over to the library.

Ivan: Kim!

Miss Bustier: Ivan, what is going on?

Ivan: It's Kim! I'm so gonna get...

Miss Bustier: Ivan, go to the principal's office.

(Ivan walks away angrily.)

Scene: Hawk Moth's Lair.

Hawk Moth: (His window opens) Negative emotions. This is perfect. Just what I need. Anger, sadness... Burn a hole into his heart, my horrible akuma. (turns a butterfly into an akuma) Fly away, my little akuma, and evilize him!

Scene: Mr. Damocles' office. Ivan opens the door without knocking.

Mr. Damocles: Excuse me, young man. Hasn't anyone ever taught you to knock? Go on. Out you go, try it again! Go on, knock. (The akuma flies into the rugged paper and infects it)

Hawk Moth: Stoneheart, I am Hawk Moth. I give you the power to seek revenge on those who have wronged you.

Ivan: Okay, Hawk Moth. (Turns into Stoneheart)

Mr. Damocles: Well, come on in. (Stoneheart appears)

Stoneheart: KIMMM!!!

Scene: Library. Marinette and Alya are thrown to the floor while the other students see Stoneheart in the security camera.

Alya: Come on!

Student: Did you hear that?

Stoneheart: KIMMM!!!

Mr. Damocles: Hello? This is the police? Give me the army!

Marinette: What's going on? He had Ivan's voice?

Alya: It's as if he's been transformed into a real-life supervillain! GPS, check. Battery, check. I am so outta here!

Marinette: Hey! Where are you going!

Alya: Where there's a supervillain, there's always a superhero close behind! No way I'm missing this!

(Marinette looks back at the security camera screen. She sees Stoneheart pick up a car and throw it at the security camera. breaking it and showing a rainbow error screen)

Stoneheart: KIM! (Marinette winces)

Scene: Agreste mansion. Wang Fu is outside with a little box.

Nathalie: Who was the first president of the 5th French Republic?

Adrien: Everyone thinks it was de Gaulle, but it was actually René Coty before the first elections.

Nathalie: Excellent, Adrien.

Gabriel: Give me a minute, would you, Nathalie?

Nathalie: Yes sir.

Gabriel: (To Adrien) You are NOT going to school. I already told you.

Adrien: But Father!

Gabriel: Everything you need is right here where I can keep an eye on you. I will not have you outside in that dangerous world.

Adrien: It's not dangerous, Father. I'm always stuck in here by myself. Why can't I go to school and make friends just like everyone else?

Gabriel: Because you are not like everyone else! You are my son! Continue.

Nathalie: We can leave it there for today if you have– (Adrien runs away)

Scene: Adrien's room. Adrien hears some thumping.

Roger: Ready? Fire! (The police fires at Stoneheart, but he gets bigger.)

(Adrien turns on his TV)

André: I'm asking all parisians to stay home until this situation is under control.

News Crews: Mr Bourgeois. Mr Bourgeois!

Nadja: As incredible as it seems, it's been confirmed that Paris is indeed being attacked by a supervillain. The police have been struggling to keep the situation under control

Roger: Be confident, the strong arm of the law will come crashing down on the... I mean, the other arm.

Scene: The scene shifts to Marinette's room.

Marinette: I hate first days back at school... (sees a little box) Huh?

Adrien: (sees a little box) Huh?

Marinette and Adrien: What's this doing here? (they open the little boxes and they glow)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 207 14
𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗶 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂? *ೃ༄ ❝ 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 and just like the last, and like the next...
1.3K 2 19
The great thing about Adrien Agreste...is...when I look in his eyes...and he's looking back at mine...everything feels...not quite normal. Because I...
30.5K 721 33
[Abandoned, if you would like to continue it, go ahead] Love square?✔️ Other ships?✔️ Hawkmoth?✔️ Hogwarts?✔️ Marinette being a flippin awesome wizar...