Brother of Wind {book 3: Rebo...

Von DatNinjaLloyd

welcome to the third book in the "Brother of Wind" series. in this series, I rewrite the story of Ninjago but... Mehr

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15 THE FINALE

chapter 6

1.3K 35 93
Von DatNinjaLloyd

"AAAHHH!" Kai yelled as he fought off a few nindroids.
"Nya, you have to stop the junk compactor!" Kai shouted at his sister.
"I'm on it! Oh, no!" Nya looked down at the wall closing in on Jay and Cole.

"SOMEONE STOP THIS THING!!!" Cole yelled. Nya spotted the control panels.
She pressed buttons and did what she could.
"I can't override it!" Nya yelled.

"Well you'd better, because if you don't, Cole and I are gonna get real close. You said we belong together, but not permanently!" Jay said.
"I'm not strong enough!" Cole tried to push the walls back.

Nya punched the glass and exposed the wiring.
"Seriously?!" Nya shouted.
"A blue or black wire. I have to cut one of these wires to shut it down, but cut the wrong one and it may crush you guys instantly!" She yelled in distress.

"Ooh, choose blue, Nya! You know blue! You're comfortable with blue!" Jay screamed.
"Choose black! Black is not blue!" Cole shouted.
"Oh, I'm gonna turn you black and blue!" Jay threatened.
"There's no time for that!" Cole glared at Jay.

Nya grabbed grabbed a glass shard.

"You're right." Jay said.
"NYA!!" The boys yelled.

"I thought you were supposed to be strong!" Jay yelled.
"And I thought we were a team!" Cole said back.

"BLACK OR BLUE?!" Nya switched between the two.
"Oh, why is it so difficult to chose?"

"JUST CUT ONE ALREADY!!!' Jay yelled at the top of his lungs.

"Ah!" Zane flew back as he got blasted away from one of Cryptor's lasers. Then things got worse. Another nindroid grabbed Zane with the magnet crane.

"Zane!" Pixal called out. Cryptor laughed as he threw electrocobrai onto the surrounding dead nindroids and they came back alive. Isn't this just great.

Morro stepped back as he blocked an attack from techno Wu's staff. The wind ninja pushed his turned sensei back as he stood up. The two didn't say a word during their battle. The moved around each other, trying to get a good opening.

Morro jumped back then ran forwards. Techno Wu dodged it and tripped Morro with his staff as he ran by. Morro immediately pushed himself back up and he took another stance. This time more defensive.

"Ahh!" Kai yelled. He was being surrounded.
"I could really use some help here!" Kai said fighting off a ton of nindroids.
"Aw, I hate this!" Kai dropped his techno blade as two nindroids attacked him at once.

Zane was brought over to a metal scrapper.
"Junk him." Cryptor commanded.
Zane was lowered down closer to the moving machine that would destroy him.
"No!" Pixal yelled.

She punched away the nindroids holding her back. Then, the polarity of the magnet turned off. Zane started to fall. Pixal jumped.

The two landed don't the other side, safe.
"That was never in my program." Pixal said surprised. Zane smiled.
"Your heart improved my fighting ability." Pixal said.

The nice moment was ruined by Cryptor. Again.
"Hahaha! He needs a little girl to protect him?" Cryptor teased as the nindroids surrounded the pair.

Zane and Pixal went back to back. They intertwined their arms together.
Together, they fought back.

"Our shared reflexes..." Zane started.
"Work as one!" Pixal finished.

"As if we were made..."

"To fight together!"

"Ninjago!" Together, the two nindroids made a light blue spinjitzu tornado.

"I take back everything I said!" Jay screamed, his voice getting higher by the second.
"No, you were right. I could have been a better friend. I had no clue!" Cole screamed.

"Black or blue?!" Nya took a deep breath.

She cut it.

The walls of the trash compactor moved back and the two boys sighed as they fell over.
"Nya, you did it!" Cole sat up and looked at the girl above.
"Ooh! Which color did you choose?" Jay asked.
"Like I'll ever tell." Nya smirked.
"Huh?" The boys seemed disappointed.
"Come on!" Nya yelled.

For a moment, Jay and Cole were left in silence. Then they did the breathing thing again. Seriously. They need to stop.

"Kai!" Nya yelled.
"Hi! Can you help?" Kai asked being held back.
"On it!" Jay ran to fight.
"Let Kai go!" Cole yelled as he punched away the nindroids. Cole got hit in the face as he tried.
"I hate to say it, but you deserved that a little." Jay laughed. Then Jay got hit in the stomach.
"Haha! Right back at ya." Cole snickered.
"Ugh." Nya ran and defeated the nindeoids holding Kai.
"Ah, thanks." Kai said as he picked up his techno blade.

"Ah!"

Everyone herd a cry. It was Zane. The all ran towards the cry to see Zane and Pixal starting on top of a junk pile looking down.
"What is it?" Kai asked. Zane pointed down.

"Is that...? Sensei?!" Jay shouted. Everyone stared down at Morro and techno Wu fighting.
"I don't think that's our sensei anymore." Kai said.

"What happened to him?" Nya asked.
"The better question is..." Zane started.
"Should we interfere?"

"Of course we should!" Kai said.
"But. Look." Zane pointed again.

Morro got pushed back. He had a very angered look on his face. Wind started to blow.

"What will happen if we interfere?" Zane asked.

The two staffs clashed again, this time, Morro pushed back harder and with his wind.

"I don't like the look of this." Kai said.
"What do we do?" Pixal asked.
"We need to do something!" Right?" Cole said.

Morro changed his grip of his staff. He held it near the bottom. He gripped it like a sword. Zane grabbed his techno blade.

"Now we do something!" Zane yelled.

"AAAAAAAAAARGH!" Morro jumped up and yelled, wind emitting from his staff. He was going to full on attack Wu.

Zane jumped in and blocked his attack. Morro had a hard hit. Zane's feet rigged into the ground a bit. The wind blew harder.
"Oh I hate when this happens!" Jay said shielding his eyes.
"We need him to stop!" Cole shouted, pushing through the wind.

"Morro! Calm down!" Kai yelled running on the scene.

"..!" Morro jumped back from Zane. And arrow had been in place where he was standing. Techno Wu jumped up and away to where the arrow had come from.

"You..." Morro looked up. There was a hooded figure with a black bow and red string. Morro held his staff properly again but he began to fall backwards.
"Woah!" Nya caught him in her arms.

The wind stopped. Everyone looked at the two looking down on the ninja.
"Woah! Who is that?" Jay asked.

Techno Wu stepped forwards.
"Enough." The figure clocked in white put their arm out.
"The Overlord will be pleased."

Not soon after, a hovercraft left with the two opponents inside.

"Uh! Seriously, who the heck was that guy?" Jay yelled.
"Or gal." Nya added as she let Morro sit down.

"Whoever it is, he turned our sensei against us." Kai said, angered.
"And if we want to save him, we'll need to find out who this stranger is." Cole finished.

"Perhaps I could have that answer for you in a few moments." Pixal started to scan a part of the junk hill.
"What is it?" Cole asked.
"It's obviously a clue. Dirt clod." Jay scoffed.
"I know it's a clue. Zap trap." Cole faced off Jay.

Pixal picked up a small white scale.

Kai kneeled down to Morro.
"Did it happen again?" Morro asked.
"The losing control? Yes." Kai responded. Morro stared at the ground.

"Again. This is the fourth..." He whispered.

"Pixal, can you analyze that?" Nya asked Pixal holding a white scale.
"The sample is far too small, but given time, I should have an answer." Pixal said.

"Then we should waste no more time and get back to the city. I'll use my Falcon Vision to warn Lloyd of our findings." Zane said.
"I thought taking the power out would give us the upper hand, but now that they have it and we don't. I guess the power has only shifted." Nya said as Cole and Jay argued with each other.

"I could have done more if I just..." Morro started.
"Don't worry. We'll get sensei back. That's a promise." Kai said.

-the mountains-

Zane's falcon flew high up in the sky. Soon enough, it found the two Garmadons climbing a mountain. Lloyd slipped a bit and make some rocks fall down towards his father as Garmaodn dodged it.

"Wish you still had four hands?" Lloyd asked.
"It would've come in handy."

"Your potential is great, not your sense of humor." Garmadon replied.
"Heh." Lloyd laughed to himself.

"Still won't let me use the Golden Dragon?" Lloyd asked.
"Still won't. If you want to harness the power of the First Spinjitzu Master, you must focus on your balance, and find your center." Garmadon said climbing further up.

Lloyd climbed up to a solid spot and found a nest. He looked inside to find a little birdlike creature with blue feathers standing near the edge of the nest.
"Uh, dad?" Lloyd asked.

Garmadon looked down.
"A ravture youngling. Don't touch him, it needs to learn to fly on its own. Keep climbing, slowly." He instructed.

Lloyd started to climb when the ravture fell.
"Woah!" Lloyd quickly caught it by it's little talon.

"What have you done? It's going to know someone has touched its young!" Garmadon scolded.
"It? Who?" Lloyd asked as he moved towards the center of the nest.

"Daddy." Garmadon said.

(I can't help but laugh at that part idk why. Hold up. Does that mean that the males lay the eggs in Ninjago? Or is the female just not present.)

"He was going to fall. I was trying to help." Lloyd said.
"Unless you speak ravture, there's no use trying to explain. Hurry! We need to climb to shelter! There!" Garmadon jumped down and found a spot.

A larger ravture, with the same blue feathers started to fly towards them.
Lloyd ducked as it flew by. The baby was about to jump off. Lloyd grabbed its talon again.
"You're not gonna fall on my watch!"

"Your compassion is not helping." The ravture targeted Garmadon. As the large bird flew in, Garmadon let do of the ledge and started to fall.
"Dad!" Lloyd yelled.

Thankfully, Garmadon was able to grab a small bit and stay on the mountain.
"I take it back. I do want my four hands!" He shouted.

Lloyd started to charge up his power.
"No!" Garmadon cried.
"Do not use your power as a crutch. It will only weaken you. He's circling back." Garmadon saw the ravture.

Then, the large creature just stole Garmadon from right off the cliff!
"Dad! No!!" Lloyd attacked the bird but in doing so, Garmadon fell down. No mountain to grab onto this time.

Lloyd placed the baby ravture down. He reached his hands out the ground started to shake. Garmadon didn't fall all the way the mountain, but he fell down and onto a mountain in the shape of Lloyd's hand. Literally. It looked like Lloyd's hand.

"You just moved a mountain, son." Garmadon said rising up. Lloyd smiled. The baby bird then fell. Once more.
"No!" Lloyd cried.

This time, however, the baby ravture began to flap its wings and fly.
"You're not the only one that's grown up." Garmadon said as he junoed back into the ledge with Lloyd.

The green ninja smirked. He created a staircase from the mountain.
"After you." Lloyd gestured.

A bird flew in front and blocked their path. Zane's falcon.
"Hey, the Ninja have sent a message." Lloyd said.

The falcom began projecting the message.
"We've got some bad news Lloyd." Nya appeared.
"We've had a run in with a mysterious someone who has found a new way to power Nindroids."

"And, who ever that was turned sensei Wu against us." Morro showed up looking down.

"We have a suspicion this person may have stolen the hard drive containing the Overlord and has reawakened him." Nya talked again.
"And now that the hard drive has gone missing, we can't reboot the system. Our Techno Blades are useless." Kai appeared.

"But the stranger left a clue." Nya started.
"A white scale." A picture of the said clue was shown.
"That's right, we think he may be Serpentine. We're headed to New Ninjago City to get to the bottom of this. We thought you should know so you can keep your distance. Hope you're faring better than we are." Nya wished.
"We'll stay in contact if we learn anything new. Over and out." The message had ended.

"Whoa. Serpentine?" Lloyd asked.
"We must not go back, but forward. Hiroshi's Labyrinth." Garmadon showed a green peridice in front.
"Miles of jungle so dense, all who enter are never found. We must not rest."

"Okay, let's get lost." Lloyd said.

-elsewhere-

"You failed. Not even you could stop them." The Overlord said from his screen.
"I wasn't trying to stop them, I was luring them into a greater trap." The stranger in white said.

"Hiroshi's Labyrinth. Miles of jungle so dense, all who enter are never found. We must not rest."
"Okay. Let's get lost."

"Attacking the Ninja was merely a ploy to scare them into sending a warning message to the Chosen One." The stranger explained.
"I intercepted their SOS and now we know where the Golden Ninja is. The Falcon is now our beacon. He will lead us right to him."

"Ha ha ha! Whoever you are, I like you. Soon the power will be mine!" The Overlord laughed.

Ahahahaha. I think I killed my heart. Ummmmm yee.

Anywayssssss I wanted to show this to you to get hyped up for s5 because I'm working on the story I want to write with it

Hehehe. Mystery is cool.

Anyways,

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed this one. Sorry for any mistakes.

Ittekimasu!!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

29.5K 786 24
An AU where after the Cursed Realm was destroyed, Morro manages to take Wu's hand. Will he join the ninja? Will he still be grumpy about the past? Al...
9.7K 299 56
This story is about a girl ninja (y/n) who has wind powers. She's happy, she's living with her brother and other Ninjas in the bounty and everything...
27.5K 1.1K 38
(( book 2)) An enemy though to be dead raises up from the ruins of the old league. Yet again ninjago is in danger. It's been two years since the lea...
4.5K 85 13
This is Lego Ninjago the Movie just with my OC in it, and another character~ 6 ninja, fight of against Garmadon. Though, this is different. A girl wi...