𝗗𝗲𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

By mformiyaaaaa

"ʙᴀʙʏ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ɪs ʟᴏᴠᴇ." 𝗦𝗘𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬 More

𝐷𝐸𝑉𝑂𝑇𝐼𝑂𝑁
two
three
four
📍Characters📍
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
𝗘𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲
psst..
book 2
love y'all ❤️

one

21.4K 732 915
By mformiyaaaaa

       𝐸𝑥𝑐𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠

Devotion

Omniscient
Athens Georgia

"D'Nyah Tashayla Mansion i'm not gone tell you again to get the fuck up. The next time I'm coming in there and dragging yoo ass out."

"I'm up." D'Nyah said in a "what i do" tone.

"You better get that damn base out your mouth I know that much."

"Mmcht bruh." She mumbled hearing something that sounded like running in the hall.

"Smack em again and watch how fast I smack my hand round yo ass." Her mama yelled busting in her room.

"parents say the gayest shit" she thought

"Now get up and get ready." Her mom said walking out of her room.

"I feel like you wanna fight but its ok." D'Nyah yelled out her door.

"Girl you don't want this old school beating."

"Ok woman." D'Nyah said laughing.

Today was D'Nyah's first day at a new school. Her and her mom move states almost every 6 months because of her mom's job.

She's a travel nurse. They aren't rich rich but they have money. They're grateful for everything that they have.

D'Nyah graduates in 10 months so her mom promised her that they would stay here until she graduated.

Her and her mom have been through any and everything together. They're bond is unbreakable.

They're like sisters sorta kinda.

Her mom isn't strict but she doesn't let D'Nyah do anything and everything. She also trusts and knows for a fact that D'Nyah wouldn't do anything to put either one of them in harms way.

At D'Nyah's old school, she had many friends. Sadly she had to leave them all behind.

She just hopes that everything will go smoothly this year.

The actual school that she was attending was like 45 minutes away so that gave her mom time to do her "You better behave this year." speech that she does every first day of school.

"Little gi-"

"Mama I know ''yOu bEtTa bEhAve tHis yEaR oR sO hElP mE gOd i WilL bEaT yoU LikE a sLaVe. i SpaReD yOu lAst yEar bUt i'M nOt pLayiNg tHis tiMe.''"

"Fuck you. I wasn't even gon say that. I was gon add don't beat nobody child up to it."

"I- woman that's the same thing just a extra 12 words."

"12 wo- my child is really retarded lord help her through." her mom said looking at the car ceiling.

"Youuuu can suck my dick with ease miss girl. And pay attention to the road i'll be damned if my last moments on this earth are spent like this."

"First of all if I'm not mistaking you were born very much so a girl so you don't have a di-"

"And I know you think because i'm a woman I don't have a dick but..I have a pink dildo..innn my dresser." she said cutting her mom off.

"You need to stay off tiktok please. Read the bible or something shit." her mom mumbled.

"Tiktok made me this way mama."

"Well please please pleaseeee stay off tiktok." her mom sung trying to attempt to sound like Rod Wave.

"Ma. Please stop tryna mimic my fat friend."

"Heart been broke so many times I just want some mickey deeeeees it's been so many dark daysssss and green cloudssssss. Call me Roderick Tsumani."

"See bye cus....no."

"What does that even mean ? That's like the most stupidest shit ever. ''sEe bYe cUs nO.''"

"Basically see bye means stop..just stop and cus no means that ain't it."

"Ohhh imma say that to my coworkers."

"No mama. No."

"See bye cus imma do it anyways."

"I should've never explained it." D'Nyah said.

"Lorddd not this song on the radio." Her mom said turning up the radio as Whole lotta choppas by Sada Baby played.

"I'm bool. BANG BANG BANG OUUU."

"Lil bitch wanna ride it told that bitch gon get out her body."

"HMM get right beside me imma get in that thang get to sliding."

They sat there and hummed the rest of the lyrics until the chorus came up.

"Mama pull over hurry." D'Nyah said as the chorus approached.

They wanna see me do my dance in these thousand dollar pants don't disrespect me and my mans *boom* whole lotta choppas on your ass

"Get it Nyah !!" Her mom yelled recording as she danced on the sidewalk.

"Alright now get back in the car."

"Mama you know that I messed up my forces yesterday ?"

"No I didn't know that and I don't give a fuck about it quite frankly." Her mom said as she arrived to the school.

"Well fuck you too." D'Nyah said grabbing her bookbag and unbuckling.

"You took your pills ?"

"Yes ma'am."

"All of em ?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Alright well this school looks ghetto cus it looks good. Don't be beating nobody child up. But don't let these hoes think they run you eith- ouuu look at her wig. That shit look burnt and crispy." Her mom said making both of them laugh.

"But forreal. Do good. You real smart so that ain't gon be a problem I know I din raise a dumbass child. make some friends cus it's yo senior year. Don't be stressing bout nobody son because I promise you all of them are the same.

I already know you gon be fine but I just wanted to say that I love you and I'm here for you if you need anything. Now have a good day." Her mom said.

"Awwww mamaaaa not you with the simp shit." D'Nyah said smiling.

"I will embarrass you in front of these ratchet ass people don't play with me."

"Alright alright i'm sorry. But forreal though I love you too and i'm fine. I promise. And I don't plan on beating nobody ass. If they don't disrespect me I won't disrespect them." She said getting out the car.

"Alright well if you need anything don't call me. I cashapped you 75 dollars for lunch money and food after school. The house key is under the right rug on the porch and i'll text you the pin code for when you get out of school."

"I wasn't gone need anything anyways but sure. Bye mama." D'Nyah said closing the door walking off.

"I'm finna embarrass that ass for real now." Her mom said quietly.

*Honk Honk Honkkk*

"You forgot to give mommy smooches !!" Her mom yelled out the window gaining alot of attention.

D'Nyah threw up her middle finger and walked in the building.

"Lets hope for the best." She thought.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Yoo 😎

This wasn't really a long chapter 🤷🏽.

The next chapter gon be about her actual day at school.

Thoughts on this Chapter >>>

Don't forget to Vote and Comment.

-Miya out 😎🦧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

652K 20.1K 31
"𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭. 𝐈𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚...
50.3K 947 30
This is love. This is affection. This is romance. This is it.
268K 10K 29
"𝘸𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘯 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬." 𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
16.4K 586 19
ᥫ᭡ ↳ ❝ [𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒃𝒚𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒂] ¡! ❞