What Happened To Me? (Beybla...

By mooncat99123

This is the story of how Ryuga come to be The Dragon Emperor, how he met Doji and His Partner in crime. A gir... More

Prologue
Ch. 1 How It Started
Ch. 2 L-Drago and Koma village
Ch. 3 Kyoya
Ch. 4 We're back
Ch. 5 The Dragon Emperor vs The Lunar Empress
Ch. 6 Battle Bladers Part 1
Ch. 7 Battle Bladers Part 2
Ch. 8 Battle Bladers Part 3
Ch. 9 Training and Bad Days
Ch. 10 A Birthday Gift, A New Friend, And Bey Spirits
Ch. 11 Left Rotation and Dark Power
Ch. 12 Merda is back, can the Dragon beat her? Part 1
Ch. 13 Merda is back, can the Dragon beat her? Part 2
Ch. 14 Realization
Ch. 15 The debt I owe to him + Ryuga Vs Jack + A Hug From Merda?
Ch. 16 This Feeling is love I'm in love
Ch. 17 Tempo, The bet, and a kiss or two
Ch. 18 He Has a Brother Now?! + Dynamis + Will She Love Me?
Ch. 19 I love him, but I can't be with him...
Ch. 20 He Was Just Like Me And I Was Just Like Him
Ch. 21 Time to make my move
Ch. 22 Don't Become Like Me... Kenta
Ch. 23 Most Of My Past Is Dead
Ch. 24 The Child of the Silver Moon
Ch. 25 The Beyster Island Championship + Does She Not Love Me?
Ch. 26 THE RETURN OF THE PEANUT, YU, AND A NEW CUTE PEANUT!!!
Ch. 27 Kenta Vs Ryuga + He thinks of me as an idol?
Ch. 28 Another talk about the past
Ch. 29 Diablo Nemesis~ oh and the stupid Dragon Emporer
Ch. 30 The Dragon Emporer's Lie
Ch. 31 And Then Ry Smiled
Ch. 32 Battle Part 1
Ch. 33 Battle part 2 + When Gingka hugs Ryuga
Ch. 34 My Redemption
Ch. 36 Emporer and Empress Part 1
Ch. 37 Emporer and Empress part 2
Ch. 38 Emporer and Empress Part 3
Authors note
Merda's Original Back Story!
Note on my other story
It's out!
Thank you so much!
Gone Rewrite is here!

Ch. 35 Dragool's newfound power + L-Drago's revenge

394 12 9
By mooncat99123

Ryuga's POV

~~~~~~~~

"Ryuga," I heard Gingka gasp as I attacked Nemesis with L-Drago.

"So are you going to stand there with your jaw to the floor?" I asked, "hurry up and fight!"

"Okay Ryuga," Gingka smirked as he joined in, attacking with both Sagitario's and Pegasus's power.

"Okay everybody please lead me your strength right now-" Gingka exclaimed, but Merda cut him off.

"Gingka, Ryuga stop this foolishness right now," Merda smirked.

"D*mn, you would like Doji," I said almost creeped out of my mind.

"Listen, will you two risk the chance of destroying those perfectly functional beys, after all that happened?" she asked.

"Merda, what do you mean?" Gingka asked.

"Well, Madoka fixed L-Drago, Madoka fixed Pegasus multiple times, and I made Dragool," Merda said, "do you boys, both, f-ing think that I'll let you both destroy those beys? Well, hell no, also, Ryuga, I already have to kill you, don't make me kill you twice!"

"How in heaven and hell can you kill a person twice?" I asked.

"The same way I revived you," she answered.

For everyone who is thinking if it's possible to die twice, well, you just got your answer.

"Okay, but how do you expect us to win if you don't want us to battle?" Gingka asked.

"Oh I didn't say that I didn't want anyone to battle," she smirked.

"I hate it when it's you smirking," I said with a scowl on my face.

"I love it when you say that," she smirked even wider.

"Heaven and Hell help me," I mutter a quiet prayer.

"Anyway, it includes the four seasons beys," Merda told as she took out her bey and launcher, launching it at Kyoya. Kenta, and Chris.

"Huh, what's this?" I heard Kyoya say.

"All the power I lost is coming back to me," Chris noticed.

"Huh? Sagitario!" Kenta shouted, "he's all fixed."

"Mine too," Chris and Kyoya said in unison.

"Huh, how did that not happen to L-Drago?" Madoka asked.

"Because~ I wanted to be amused and see how Ryuga feels when he's completely useless," she smiled.

"Why would you do that?" I asked, anger pecking out as I said that.

"I told you, to be amused," she answered as she walked beside me, then whispered, "we'll talk later."

"So Merda, what's the plan?" Gingka asked smirking as the rest of the four-season Legendary bladers appeared beside them.

"You remember when I said that Sagitario was the second to last piece of the puzzle?" She asked but didn't wait for an answer, "well, the last piece of the, is the second half of the star."

Then I realized.

"Wait didn't you say that back when we were back inside?" I asked.

"Yes, anyway, did you know there was always half a star in L-Drago?" she asked, surprising all of us.

"HUH!?"

"But Ryuga was so strong!" Kenta exclaimed.

"I got beaten by a guy with half a star fragment," Kyoya growled quietly, probably so I wouldn't hear.

"That just shows how good a blader Ryuga is!" Gingka exclaimed.

"But where did the other half go?" Chris asked.

"Ryuga, last time we battled, I told you that I wanted you to battle with both L-Drago and Dragool," she told me, "that was because I wanted to see if my theory was correct, when I first battled L-Drago, I thought he could be stronger, maybe fifty-percent. But then I came up with the idea that Ryuga's star fragment was split in two, the other half went to Dragool."

"Huh," I looked at Dragool, "if that were true then why didn't Dragool transform?"

Yeah, why in heaven and hell would the star pick me, I understand L-Drago, and the others, but why me? Dragool's voice cracked.

"Well, my bey didn't transform, maybe it's because I made your bey," she suggested, "now, let me tell you the plan. We're going to do something stronger than Zeus's Barrier, we're going to try, the Barrier of the gods."

"May I ask what that is? Lunar blader," Dynamis asked.

"Do you all really think that all I do in my free time is training and messing with people?" She asked us, "well, I was studying your beys, what I found out is that if you add my bey to Zeus's barrier, then it adds the powers of both the God of Destruction and Goddess of the Moon. So~"

"We can even banish that monster!" Kenta exclaimed, "that's amazing."

"But what if something similar to what happened when we used Zeus's barrier happens?" Yu asked.

"Well, if it's too big then yeah, that'll happen, but, if it's only a little bit," Merda sighed, then smiled, "unlike Zeus's barrier, the barrier of the gods should repair its self."

"So we have a foolproof plan," I said.

"But here's the thing, we have to wait until each of our beys reach a certain level of power," she told us.

"A certain level of power?" Chris repeated.

"Well, also if you gain more power than a certain level," Merda answered, "I have good news and bad news, almost all of us have reached the expectation. The bad news is that Dragool hasn't reached that certain level of power."

"Huh, but how can, Dragool not if Ryuga is so strong?" Madoka asked.

I sighed, "Dragool, he doesn't like training for something big, just for fun. But, for the last few years, he has felt something evil in the air and didn't want to train; knowing that I'm going to battle that evil."

"What a lazy bey!" Masamune and King exclaimed, gaining a look from me and Merda.

"Last time I checked that lazy bey, has more power than you two combined!" Merda shouted at the two, "and you~ King, you lost to a bey with half a star fragment."

"Y-Yes mam," they stumbled.

I mentally smirked, that's my Merda, she's always helping and standing up for me.

"Merda, how do I get Dragool to that, 'certain level of power?'" I asked.

"Well, I could give you back some of Dragool's power, then maybe it could boost Dragool's power," She answered, I nodded. "As for the rest of you, attack Nemesis together, some of your power's left, but I would like to keep it so I can battle Nemesis, so I won't be able to help you, understand?"

"Okay," Gingka smiled, "come on."

I turned and watched as they attacked Nemesis, while the others admired them.

"Moon, you know what to do," I heard Merda say as she circled Dragool, "umm, interesting."

"What?" I asked.

"Seems like, Dragool's power is asleep in my bey, we'll have to wait until that power awakens and goes inside Dragool," She answered, "for now, battle with L-Drago."

I sighed and called for L-Drago to attack Nemesis.

"Huh, Ryuga?" Gingka said.

"It'll take some time until my other bey gets his power back from Moon, so right now, we're short two beys," I told Gingka, " He nodded and went right back to battling.

"Worms! You won't be able to defeat me," Rago-Pluto-Monster thing told.

"How can you be so sure?!" Tsubasa asked angrily.

"Because we have a power that you'll never gain," Rago-Pluto-Monster thing announced.

"And why power would that be?" Aguma asked.

"The power of the anger, hatred, loneliness, the God of Destruction felt during his long exile," Rago-Pluto-Monster thing told as Dark L-Drago appeared, absorbing all the other beys' powers.

"This is getting interesting," I and Merda smirked.

"Merda, bey's like ours absorb power, right?" I asked, knowing the answer.

"Yeah..."

"Back in Battle blader's Gingka gained the power of his friends and used that power to defeat me," I told her, "if a bey like Gingka's, that has no absorption qualities. Is it possible, in theory, that L-Drago can do something like that?"

"Well, I did give a little bit of my power to you so you could restore L-Drago's level of power it had when your bey had the star fragment, so in theory, it would work," Merda smirked, knowing what I would do.

"Hmm, perfect," I smirked, looking back at Nemesis.

"Why is nice Ryuga even scarier than evil Ryuga," I heard Masamune.

"You're scared," King teased.

"N-No," Masamune stuttered.

"L-Drago!" I shouted as I dodged all the beys in my way and went straight for Nemesis, attacking him instantly.

"Huh? What's happening here?" Rago-Pluto-Monster thing asked.

"Huh, I see now," Madoka said, "because Merda gave some of her power over to Ryuga, he now has the power of all the beys Merda has battled! So, he's equally matched with Nemesis."

"B-But that's impossible, the grief of Hades, he doesn't have that!" Rago-Pluto-Monster thing gasped.

"Well, he has something similar," I heard Merda say, "the feeling of abandonment and betrayal of a person you trust. Unlike your bey that only has power. L-Drago, he has the emotion of feeling hated by humans, but it was humans' fault that he got consumed by evil. Don't forget Dragool, who has the feeling of seeing the people he loved die."

Authors note: I thought that would be a good reason why Dragool is called Greif Sultan Dragool. In my head, I made up this little legend for how Dragool came to be. Dragool is basically a Dragon king, the one after L-Drago. Because Dragool is the King of Dragon's, he lives longer than them, so he watches as all his friends and family die, so he committed suicide because he couldn't bear the pain. Tell me if you want a mini-chapter for that might do it, might not.

"And with Merda's power," I started, my smirk growing sinister.

"He also has, in his bey, mine, Moon's, and Lunar's feelings in there too," Merda smirked.

"WHAT?!" Rago-Pluto-Monster thing gasped.

"Okay, here's what we're going to do," I told them, "while I'm battling Nemesis, you guys get ready with the Barrier of the Gods, we'll complete it as soon as Merda is finished with Dragool."

"Fine," Kyoya said, "Leone."

"Orion."

"Sagitario."

"Pegasus."

I watched as they created Zeus's barrier, just with Sagitario a little off so it wouldn't start, "now, Rago, I think a little revenge is in order here."

"You worm, you lost once, you can't win!" Rago-Pluto-Monster thing shouted.

"Merda, this might be over before you get your chance in the spotlight," I told her.

"Oh no, whatever shall I do," she acted.

"L-Drago!" I attacked harder and harder, noticing that it was working and that Nemesis started to crack.

Yes!

"Ryuga!" Merda shouted towards me. I looked closer and saw that Dragool was glowing.

"Dragool," I muttered so that Nemesis wouldn't hear. While L-Drago attacked, Dragool and Moon were going to their spots. When I noticed that Dragool reached its spot, I called L-Drago back, even though there was a part of me that wanted to keep battling. I looked over to Merda and saw her smile, that's why. The only reason why I'm helping now is to say sorry for what I did, but if it wasn't for Merda being here, I wouldn't be so willing to help. The only reason why I'm doing this so carefully is to see Merda smile.

"Huh, scared now?" Rago-Pluto-Monster thing asked.

I growled, "maybe you should look before you leap to assumptions," I pointed to where Moon was, in front of Nemesis.

"Go, now!" Merda shouted as Sagitario fixed its self, the pattern appeared, just this time it had a pearly-silver moon and a Black Sun in the middle.

I sighed, closing my eyes, hoping that in a few seconds we'ed win.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, so I came up with a few more ideas and decided that you guys might have 2 or three more chapters, instead of one more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 33 12
Ryuga the strongest Blader in the world is bloody beaten and on his last legs from the God of Destruction he trys one final move to redeem himself an...
205K 6.7K 24
A strange presence at Jujutsu High has Y/N disturbed to the core. As she continues surviving through this daily terror, she encounters the mysterious...
7.3K 243 21
This is the sequel to the "Burning Hearts" book (if you haven't read it yet I would advise you to do so since you'll be able to understand some of th...
38.3K 1.1K 48
This is a story about an OC I created. Her name is Kira Rose and she is a powerful blader in the Metal Bey City. She will meet Gingka and his friends...