The Wolf and The Ghost

By Leewashinton

Noble Six our favorite spartan bravery fighting the covenant head-on. Until he dies by the hand of an elite o... More

Character
Chapter one
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6 part 1
chapter 6 part 2
Announcement
I have return
Chapter 7
Anniversary of 9/11
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Question and Vote
Votes Are In
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Idea
I'm Back
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Still ALIVE
Changes
New Armor and gadgets
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Idea what you think
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Update Notice

Chapter 10

2.6K 51 15
By Leewashinton

Third pov.

Seventh: SO it is true, Darth Maul lives.

Maul: Formerly Darth. Now it's just Maul.

Six: Who is this?

Ashoka: He used to be a sith, Master Kenobi thought to be killed on Naboo but during the Clone Wars we found out that he's alive and he forcefully took over Mandalore, we the Order 66 happen he disappear thought he died for sure.  

Kanan: Ezra steps away from him.

Ezra: I swear he's on our side.

Maul: Perhaps my actions will speak louder than words.

 Maul grabs his cane separates the top and shows it was a dual saber as he activates it, he jumps towards the dark Jedi blocks one of the dark Jedi attacks and kicks the seventh sister sending her.

Ezra: What are we waiting for ?*ignites saber*

As Maul battles the two Inquisitors, he pushes them away before blocking the seventh, Kanan blocks the fifths, while Ashoka blocks the eighth brother.

Seventh: Why Are you here.

Fifth: They are after the artifact.

Eighth: Do you have the Holocron? 

Maul: You will find out soon enough.

At the same time, the inquisitors push the Jedis and former sith away from them before flying away in retreat. 

Ashoka: Maul what game are you playing?

Maul: I am the enemy of your enemy now and I have my own reason for wanting the Empire to fall, but we have little time the one they call Vader will be here soon.

Kanan: And you sure about this?

Maul: His dogs will tell him where we are. two Jedi, a part-timer, and not to mention the Spartan. He will come he will not be able to resist us.

Kanan: Wait a second there no us dealing with inquisitors is one thing, but Vader is different and I'm not convinced that we're all on the same side.

Ezra: Kanan we should trust him look*shows the device* he and I took this from the temple together this is why we came here right to find out about the sith and to find a way to beat them.

Six: My be true but I don't trust him Ezra. he not a good guy and he'll get the opportunity to kill us all.

Ezra: please we need him and Asholca you said we are here for knowledge.

Ashoka: Yes but there's no way a Jedi can open it.

 Maul: But you may open the temple.

Ezra: How?

Six: "What are play at?"

Maul: At the top of the temple is a chamber, you content the horlicon with it you can unlock the ancient knowledge of the sith.

Ahsoka:  Why are you working so hard to keep us here?

Maul: I can not defeat Vader alone.

Ezra: Kanan, we need to do this.

The Jedi master thinks about options but he has to agree with Ezra they need to find a way to defeat the sith.

Kanan: *sighs* I don't like this but we have no choice, Maul takes us to the temple.

Maul: Splendid, now follow me.

*Timeskip*

The rebels follow the former sith arrive at the temple.

Kanan: Okay what now.

Maul places his hands on the temple making a glow cause a part to come down to the ground.

Ezra: Wow.

Ezra steps on the platform Kanan was about to step on but was cut by Maul.

Maul: Only two no more or less.

Maul: Yeah, these two come in a set.*pushes the sith out the way* You two okay riding with grandpa.

Ahsoka: I'll be fine. Right-

She looks to six who is not here the Jedis look for the spartan.

Ezra: Where did he-

Maul: He's already ahead of you.

The Jedi's look at the temple see six climbing the temple and he is already halfway there.

 Kanan: Well, I guess we will see six up there.

Maul places his hand back on the temple and the platform raises to the top.

 Ezra pov.

Kanan: Ezra he using you.

Me: Are ever going to trust me?

Kanan: I do trust you.

Me: Maul can see what I could be you don't.

Kanan: He will say anything to get what he wants.

Before I say something I notice the male inquisitor charging at us, I yell Kanan to watch out but it was too late he was kicked in the stomach and was knocked out, he turned to me and I brought out my saber charge at him. he blocks my attacks jump over me and kick me to the cliff I hold on the edge.

Eight: Give me the Holocron*turns off the Sabor and turn into a saw blade*

Six: Ezra!!!

I turn to see six charging at the inquisitor and bring out his blade strike at him, though the inquisitor blokes six and try to kick him but six grab him toss him off the cliff but the inquisitor flew away.

Six: *grab Ezra's hand and pull him up* Are you okay.

Ezra: Yeah thanks.

We walk making sure Kanan was alright.

Six: Are you alright Kanan.

Kanan: Yeah thanks.

We hear footsteps and see maul Ashoka arrive as they walk to us hear notice the other inquisitors flying to the top.

Kanan: They must of figure out your plan.

Maul: Then we should split up and make our way up to the pyramid, so we can divide thier forces.

Kanan: I take you to want Ezra to go with you I don't think so.

Six: I agree with Kanan.

Me: I say we split up, trust me.

Kanan sight to himself but he sighs to himself agreeing with me which makes me happy.

Six: You are a naive kid.

Maul: Excellent.Excellent.

Six povs.

As the two walks on the platform rising to the top leaving our view.

Me: *sigh* that kid trust too much. I'll see you up there.

The two noded and leave for the other platform, while I climb the pyramid to the top.

Me: Maul, if you do anything to that kid I'm going to kill you myself.

*Timeskip*

As I finally reach the top I look for Ezra and maul at first I don't see them then I hear blasters, I look above me I see maul and Ezra fighting the Seventh but I don't like how Ezra is doing the fight and getting the upper hand.

Me: This is not good.

*Third pov.*

Maul was force choking the seventh sister as she was trying to grab something that choking her and Ezra was about to strike her.

Maul: Stike her down! You want to end this then finish her!

Ezra was struggling with what to do, he wants to defeat her but the way he is doing it is wrong. Kill a defenseless person.

Ezra: I-I can't!

The seventh smirk at the "weak" Jedi but she look at Maul and see his lightsaber coming towards her and prepare for her death. But Six jump from the cliff below hitting Mual Sabor and kicking the inquisitor off the cliff falling into the darkness. 

Maul: WHAT ARE YOU DOING WE COULD OF FINISH HER!!!

Six: I may be new to this whole force stuff but I don't like how wanting Ezra to"use his anger" to finish the job.

Maul: Next time Ezra you hesitate it will cause your life. We must go.

As we run-up to the stairs and reach another platform we see Kanan and Ashoka battling the last two inquisitors. Then Maul and Six feel a new present has arrived and looked in the distance.

Ezra: What's wrong.

Maul: Nothing we must not delay getting to the top I will handle them. Place the helicon activate the temple and gain the knowledge you seek.

Ezra: I'll meet you at the top.

Six: I'll go with you.

As the six and Ezra walk on the platform as it rises leave the former sith out of their sight.

Six povs.

When we finally reach the top(finally) we see a red triangular pyramid.

Six: I don't like this kid.

Ezra: Come on Six.

I follow Ezra into the pyramid and there are two pillars in the middle, as Ezra pulls out the Holocron, and floated towards the two pillars. The Holocron began to glow then open up connecting to the pillars as the electricity come out from turning on the temple.

???: Who goes there?!

Ezra: uh, Ezra. Ezra Bridger and Noble Six. I've been told that this Holocron is the key to knowledge.

???: Indeed Ezra Bridger and do you know what knowledge is?

Ezra: Tell.

???: Knowledge is POWER!

The Holocron explodes a great light causing Ezra and I to look away until the bright light has gone down.

???: I have been waiting.

Ezra: What Happening?!

???: The power to destroy life is at your command.

Six: Wait you are telling us that the Holocron is a weapon.

???: Indeed warrior.

Ezra: What NO! that not what I wanted!

???: Then other who approaches will claim instead.

I hear a beep going off and it was my reader going off, I see it only one person.

Ezra: Maul.

Ezra and I walk outside to confront Maul we don't see him but a bright light was shining on us. We look up to see a Tie fighter and thiers a figure on top of it.

Me: Darth Vader.

( I'll end here. I know I took a long time to do this, I was busy with family and college. I continue updating this. So I hope you guys like this and see you next time. Washinton out)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 9.1K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.3M 58.1K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
160K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
231K 10.7K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...