THE MANAGER NIM

By jeonanushi

"You mean you agree to sign this contract with the condition that I should teach you the technique of eating... More

01. CRASHED - SAUCERS OR HOPES?
02. A DREAM INSIDE A DREAM!
03. TO KILL A MOCKING MAN
04. EP: DREAM - NO SUBTITLES!
05. STRANGEST STRANGER
06. REALM OF THE OLYMPIANS
07. TULIPS AND LAVENDER
08. BLINK AND BLANK
09. THE INVISIBLE MAN
10. MOON CHILD
12. CELESTIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
13. EUPHONIOUS VOICE
14. CARAMEL FURBALL
15. SERENIC MELODY
16. NEEDLE EYE
17. PERSONA OR FACADE?
18. TIGER LILY
19. CRYSTAL GAZING
20. UNICORN'S HORN
21. SWIRLS AND CURLS
22. LOOKISM
23. GRASS PATCHES
24. HOPELESS HOWL
25. ROOFTOP
26. WILDEST NIGHTMARE
27. OH MY ELEMELONS!
28. COCONUT HEAD
29. VARMA KALAI
30. FOUR-PIECE SUITS
31. GRAND WALKERHILL SEOUL
32. DEVIL'S KITCHEN
33. BLUE AND GREY
34. SABOTAGED HINGES
35. SPECIAL PHENOMENON
36. ALL THE LOVE SONGS
37. GOLDEN HOUR
38. CHOCO-CHIP COOKIE
39. MOULDS AND PALLETES
40. BLURRED PHOTOGRAPHS
41. FACE GENIUS
42. THE RED DRESS
43. AMBER CRESCENT
44. OCEAN OF LOVE AND LUST
45. STILL WITH YOU
46. SULTRY SUN
47. FROZEN SALMON
48. FAINTING ROBIN
49. SINFUL HUES
50. SWAPPED EMOTIONS
51. BLOODTHIRSTY WEB
52. MYSTIC CHANGE
53. DONGSAENG? DONGSAENG!
54. WHITE LILACS
55. MAY ROSE AND FAIRY FRUIT
56. GANGNAM STYLE
57. TO A NEW BEGINNING
58. DEAR DIARY
59. DHUM TANA NA
60. PORCELAIN STATUE
61. SOULLESS PET
62. GREEN-EYED MONSTER
63. RED WINE
64. A KISS & A PROMISE
65. FATE OR DESTINY?
66. ENRAGED TIGERS
67. MERE MEMORIES
68. BLIND FAITH
69. PAIN AND REGRET
70. WILL TO LIVE
71. WELCOME VICE PRESIDENT
72. SHADOW OF THE PAST
73. WEB OF DECEIT
74. COLLISON OF DESIRE
75. CLANDESTINE MEETING
76. A REAL SEONMUL

11. CERULEAN EYES

2.2K 142 148
By jeonanushi

Since the day your classmate, Ryan and his pesky gang smashed your favourite wristwatch to assert their dominance in a fight, back in school, brawling with brats had been your childhood anthem and breaking their heads had been your favourite hobby. 

Not to swank, but at least 8 of your class boys have described you as "terrifying" to your homeroom teacher. 

To be precise, peaceful and non-violent memories with boys are scanty in your life, let alone romantic and warm memories. 

But this towering, slender guy, whose shoelace you're tying right now, who offered his leather jacket to enshroud your drenched outfit and shivering body, who shielded you with his own back from the mud waves and the one who took his precious time to guide your dumbass through these maze buildings, made you feel some type of way. 

Kim Namjoon, the magnificent leader of BTS with the IQ level of 148.

The holy blend of intelligence and a hot mess. If one were brave enough to enter the depths of his hazel iris, all else would blur and you'd fall so deep in the ocean of cosiness, that you'd choose to stay there, no matter what.

"What is the name of this rom-com K-drama Namjoona?", Bang PD's nasal voice cuts through your mellow thoughts like sand on a frying pan. 

The plumpy guy stands there with a mile-wide smirk upon his face. 

"Sorry!" You blurt out reflexively and quickly rise from the ground. 

"Tch tch! At this level of messiness, you might choke on your own spit and die Namjoonah" Bang PD lets out a tired sigh and approaches the helmet head to take it off. 

But Namjoon skillfully dodges his hands and trots away from the spot, yelling "Let's meet again with a proper introduction manager-nim!".

You couldn't help but stifle a grin. 

"Aishh! this man and his insecurities", Bang PD mutters under his breath in Korean. 

-

The porcelain clock on the cafeteria's polish wall proclaims the time as five minutes until ten. 

Since Bang PD asked you to wait in this cafeteria for a while as his partners suddenly preponed the meeting, you continue to gaze at the raindrops that cling, jewel-like to the glass walls of the cafeteria. 

The underlying aroma of caffeine pervades your nostrils and coaxes your coffeeholic self to get an espresso for yourself, your shivering body couldn't agree more and affirms the idea right away.

You rise from your seat and stride towards the counter. 

"One espresso please!" You place your order with a plastic smile. 

The long-haired barista stares right into your eyes and nods in an ensuing way, but that intense look seems too serious for a mere ensurement. 

His panther-like physique and those snake tattoos over his exposed muscular arms give him the appearance of a fuse of an immortal and a threat. 

He slides your espresso over the counter and looks straight at your face, expecting you to pay for your order. 

Every part of your body goes on pause for a minute and knocks off every wisp of air from your lungs when you couldn't find your wallet in your handbag. 

Holy lord! You handed it over to your aunt with all those shopping bags last night and forgot to collect it back this morning, your face grows pale, as white as chalk when the realisation hits you. 

"I.. My… wallet", You stutter with each word in a vulnerable state. It makes you feel ground would swallow you and you couldn't think or formulate sentences.

He folds his arms against his chest and continues to stare at your face, impassively. 

"Here, use my card!"

Suddenly a pretty female hand slides a credit card over the countertop, elegantly. 

You whirl around, only to meet a set of sapphire-blue eyes of a blonde goddess. 

Her insanely gorgeous face mesmerizes your mind wholly. All the beauty in the universe could not even hope to compete with her beautiful cerulean eyes. With those blonde curls flowing down her pointy shoulder blazer and her glowing ivory skin, she looks like one of those exotic models of Victoria Secret and your heart already knows that she is the most beautiful girl you've ever seen. 

The gratitude in your eyes totally gets swapped by ecstasy and you stand there dazed, staring at her perfectly contoured face, completely forgetting why you turned towards her in the first place. 

"Hey! I'm sorry, it seemed like you were in trouble right there, so I just slid in my card without your consent. I sincerely apologize if I perturbed you."

She begins to panic at your benumbed state, but you just stand there simply thinking about the possibilities of asking her father for her hand in marriage, only if your heterosexual ass was not as straight as a pole. 

The bartender clicks the card against the countertop to haul your attention, emphasising to leave the spot. 

Both of you collect your respective orders and walk towards your table. 

"Thank you so much for helping me there, I was on the verge of breaking down" Your eye glistens with moisture. 

"That's alright, it's such a petty help, think nothing of it. Seemed like you were struggling to converse in Korean with Joe and that's why I stepped in to help you. " She says while scooping off her raspberry cheesecake gracefully. 

Even her voice sounds mellifluous and her accent is exotic, it doesn't sound like a native one. From her double lid doe-eyes and golden blond, one can clearly state that she is not a native Korean. 

"Oh well… I forgot to introduce myself" She softly slaps against her forehead.

 "Hi! I'm Medusa from Greece, the personal stylist of BTS's Park Jimin. And you?" She extends her hand for a handshake, 

"Hi, I'm Y/n from India, newly appointed personal manager of BTS's Jeon Jungkook" You entwine your hand with her, with a hearty smile. 

"Woah! So you're that newly appointed manager, we all were dying to see you!" Her lashes flutter in excitement, like a panicked butterfly's wings. 

"So you kn…" 

Before she could finish her sentence, someone occupies the seat next to her, eventually, a slender arm snakes around her shoulder. 

"Medusa!" A sleek guy racks up his straight dark brown hair from his forehead and sits next to Medusa. 

The espresso starts to seep out from your mouth as you gape openly at the angelic face sitting ahead. 

With that sharp and defined features, one look and both women and men will get swooned at the sight of him no matter their sexual preferences, his foxy eyes can make even the straightest of men go flushing shades of red. 

Park Jimin, the incredibly talented dancer of BTS, who was accidentally dropped down by angels from heaven, but a Satan himself powered with killer visuals and exotic vocals. 

Once you Jim-in you can never Jim-out of his charm zone. You will become a slave to him and he will consume every thought, memory, time, conscience and love in your existence and replace it with himself.

"I've been searching for you for the past hour, where were you tweety? You remember right, we got a magazine shoot scheduled this evening?" He sweetly enquires Medusa, pouting those round lips to exhibit his soft rage.

Medusa rolls her crystal eyes in a full circle and sighs feebly "Jiminshi! I do remember it, I just headed out for a little break and happened to meet her unexpectedly. I would've been there in a while anyway." Her annoyance was deliberate in her words and face. 

Disregarding her exasperated state, he shifts his attention towards you for the first time since he settled there. 

"Oh hi, sorry I didn't notice you. Are you a dear friend of our Medusa?” He flashes his fancy smile at you, blinding your eyes. 

His accent sounds a bit forced, but it sounds melodious than many of those billboard hit songs.

"Oh yeah, I mean no… I… I'm Mr Jeon's newly appointed personal manager" You try to sound as formal as possible, but your stuttering partially unveils the spurting anxiety. 

His expression transcends from merry state to void state, where you can't even describe it with any particular word.

But in a split second his sweet smile creeps back over his lips. 

"Welcome uri new manager-nim! I heard Jungoogie's new manager is gonna be a pretty female, but I was not expecting princess Jasmine from Aladdin." His eyes crinkles and his iris vanishes from the sight, as he guffaws at his own joke. 

Notification pops up in your sunflower field lock screen. 

"Right! Bang PD is back at his office, his meeting got over it seems. If you'll excuse me, I'll take my leave now." You politely stand up from your seat. 

"Yeah sure, see ya later y/n-shi" Medusa delightfully smiles at you. 

"Oh, Jasmine! you head in first, I'll be there in a few minutes. I need to meet Bang PD too" Jimin flashes his eye smile again. 

You slightly bow and start to walk away from there. 

Jimin's sweet smile slowly dwindles, his stout fingers stiffen around the knife with which he sliced the steak for Medusa's sandwich

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 308 36
•If it's not you it's not anyone• He has waited for you since so long and now after he has the chance to be with you, he will make sure that he gets...
317K 10.6K 49
Where two idiots doesn't know what relationship they have....! But still doesn't even bother to search for the answer.!! JEON JUNGKOOK The powerful C...
226K 10.4K 83
Right before his wedding with Jungkook, Jin was asked to sign a marriage contract by the cold natured Jungkook who is the son of the owner of Jeon I...
366K 14.8K 52
ᴹᵃⁱⁿ ᵐᵃˡᵉ ˡᵉᵃᵈ ⁻ ᴷⁱᵐ ᵀᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿᵍ ᴹᵃⁱⁿ ᶠᵉᵐᵃˡᵉ ˡᵉᵃᵈ ⁻ ᴸᵉᵉ ʸ/ᴺ ---- If we are handling a company.. we will surely know about contract... A contract is a b...