Identity V oneshots DISCONTIN...

De GalaxyAlchemist

Hi hi! This book is basically that it says! I can do Characters x Character And Character x reader! Sorry... Mai multe

Requests!
Luca x Reader </3
NaibEli <3
Antonio x Fem!Reader <>
NaibxFem!Reader <>
X Reader Question- UPDATE
EliXAesop <>
NaibXSick!Reader <3
Jealous!JosephXReader
LucaxReaderxAesop <>
MikexNorton </3<3

VAL <3

343 4 0
De GalaxyAlchemist

It starts with a little angst on a headcannon I have, and leads into fluff. Sorry if it seems rushed I'm trying to push out stories for this book, Well Victor Andrew and Luca fluff!
___________________________

Luca sat in his room looking at the walls. No one was allowed into his room, not even his two boyfriends. He sighed and sat up. "Remember, remember "Andrew" "Victor." Remember, Luca keep it in your head. Their names don't forget them" he mumbled as he read the papers on the walls and the ink smudged on the walls to help him remember, or to read the notes. He needed to remember them, he really needed too. He looked around more and read the notes.

Plans, memories, the 'dates' that they set up in the manor. 'Luca you need to remember.' 'Don't forget.' ' they wouldn't love someone who forgot.' 'Do they even love you?' He sat down and held his head. The headaches, they hurt, burning. He curled up and pulled his hair. "GOD DAMN IT LUCA KEEP IT IN YOUR MIND REMEMBER IT!" He yelled. He had a room at the end of the hallway where no one would bother him. They always thought he was working, no one would walk by. No one would disturb him.

Wet, why are his cheeks getting soaked in a salty liquid. He moved his hands from his head and touched under his cheek. He wiped them with the black and white prison shirt. He sighed and held his stomach. God it hurts so much.. he stood up wobbling and lightheaded. He walked to a random walk and stumbled on a note that brought him a small bit of joy.

Victor being them together saying he loved both Luca and Andrew. He smiled and sniffed and leaned his head against the wall. A noise he'd never hear while in his room hit his ears. Someone's knocking... He waited until they explained themselves.

"Luca, it's me.. Andrew." A meek voice came from the voice. Andrew wasn't a meek person around Luca and Victor but he was sounding meek because he was knocking on Luca's door, the one door no one wanted to knock on. Luca leaned back not being supported by the wall. He walked to the door and opened it a small bit to show himself but block the rest of the room. He looked at the smaller male and raised a brow.

"You need something?" He asked and cleared his throat after it. Andrew looked at the male intimidated by him. God this was scary Luca didn't have his goofy smile on or his relaxed eye. It was more of a hard look, the black eye didn't help either.

"S-sorry I just wanted to ask if you wanted to hang out in the library while Victor was in a match." He mumbled and looked away before continuing. "I know you don't like me and you only act like you do because of Victor and you'd drop me as soon as you got the chance. But I want to make it up to you. Make you want to be around me." The male was too self conscious to accept that Luca's love was real. He sighed and held his arm. Luca's eyes softened and he laughed, causing the other male to cower. "S-sorry."

Luca looked at him before moving his hand up and bit the middle finger of the glove and pulled it off before dropping it from his mouth. His hand landed on the pale males face, his thumb rubbed his cheek. "Oh god Andrew, I don't hate you. Not even close." He moved the male's face up and smiled. "What made you think that? I know I spend a lot of time with Victor and in my room but I wouldn't drop you. I just don't know when I want to talk to someone."

The brunette chuckled before skimming through the crack in the door and closing it quickly. Andrew only looked at the door with a confused look before he felt Luca grab his hand and start walking to the library. The white haired male tripped up a few times but kept up with Luca's long strides. Once they got to the library Luca opened the door and bowed slightly. "My king," he smirked before his thoughts came back. "Don't get him attached to you. You'll forget." "You'll forget him Luca.." He held up the smile after he came back from his thoughts but stood there stunned for a minute, his expression wasn't the happiest when he zoned out.

The smiling male walked in before looking back at one of his lovers. "Luca.. are you ok?" He asked as Luca turned to him. "Oh yeah! Don't worry I'm fine." He smiled and walked in after Andrew. He grabbed the male's hand again and walked him to the corner where a window sat. There was an area to sit on, the window cell. He sat down and grabbed a book he would leave by it. "Andrew, do you have a book to want to read?"

Andrew nodded and walked off to get it. Once he came back he smiled at the male. The sun was close to ending the sunset. The color covers a bit of Luca's face as he reads. The pale male walked to the window and he sat in front of the brunette. He sighed and moved closer and wiggled his way to lay on Luca's stomach. Luca was stunned and blushed themasale continued to read, trying to ignore the other.

The sound of the door opening and the soft clicks of someone's shoes hit their ears they both looked over. "Andrew? Luca? Aesop told me you were in here." He asked, trying to find the two of them. "Victor, we're over here." Andrew said and Luca looked at him and blushed. Victor walked over and looked at the two and smiled. The tallest of the bunch walked over and got on the window cell. He crawled over the two of them and laid on his side. He nuzzled his nose into Luca's ribs and tangled his legs with Andrew. "If you don't mind I'm going to sleep here, I kited Geisha for the whole match. I'm so tired." He mumbled and put his arm on Luca's thigh to tangle his hand into the white mop on Andrews head.

Luca hummed and tried not to think about them, when he did the thoughts always came back. It was hard to ignore them when one was on his leg reading and the other was sleeping on his chest. He sighed and focused on the book. 'Do you even remember the beginning of the book, you're just reading to read then forget about it tomorrow.' 'Is that fun? Forgetting? Forgetting the things you love? Is it fun?' He closed his eyes and his head hit the back of the wall, Andrew looked up and raised a brow. "Luca... Are you ok?"

Luca snapped out of it. "I'm sorry I have to go, I can't stay her for much longer.." He mumbled and started to try and wake Victor up. Andrew sat up concerned. Victor woke up and looked at the brown hair male. His eyes scanned over him. "Luca, are you ok, you don't look too good..." Luca stood up and walked to the door. "Sorry, I need to leave." He walked quicker to get out of the library and Victor got up quickly to follow the fast male.

This situation left Andrew in shock. He looked at his hands before covering his face and leaning against the window. 'It's not my fault right, no it's not. Luca isn't feeling good, it's not my fault.'

Luca ran down stairs and straight out to the garden. No one would be out there at this time. He heard Victor's footsteps and leaned hard against the door. "Luca! Are you ok? Open the door?" He said as he tried to open the door. He may be taller than Luca but Luca was stronger.

"No." Luca mumbled and continued to hold it closed. Victor sighed before raising his voice. "Luca if you don't want to open the fucking door then tell me what's wrong! You can't hide from me!" Luca stood on the other side of the door, shocked. Victor didn't yell he didn't even curse. He looked at the door and gripped his hair with one of his hands.

"Why can't you see! I'll forget you! Like I forgot everything else. I'm forgetting I have to make notes.." He slid down the wall and covered his face. Andrew was right behind Victor and he stood still. "Luca open the door please." Andrew said and held the handle. Luca moved to the mossy fountain. The other two opened the door.

Victor quickly ran straight to Luca and held his waist. "Victor I'll forget you, like I forgot most of my past.. I'll forget you guys,, and you'll get so attached and you'll be upset." Luca said as Andrew slowly walked to the two males. Victor pulled victor into his lap and kissed Luca's cheek. Andrew moved in front of Luca and looked him in the eyes, once the brown orbs looked back at the red ones. Luca crumbled and leaned back into Victor. He hasn't been held in a long while. Andrew scooted closer and grabbed Luca's hands and held them in his cold palms.

"Luca, you won't forget us if we crowd you." Andrew spoke up, he was mostly quiet but he took this opportunity to talk. Luca bit his lip to hold back his tears as Victor was showering him in kisses. "I-I'd usually never do this but." He looked back at Luca and leaned forward his pale and slightly chapped lips met with the soft feeling of Luca's lips. Luca sat there a little surprised and he pulled away his cheeks adorned with a light pink. Luca gripped his hands as Victor looked at the two and slightly pouted.

"Luca? Can you look at me?" The blond asked which caused the flushed male to turn, with his tears still falling off his cheeks. Victor kissed him quickly and then started to shower his face with kisses. Andrew leaned in again and started to softly, and hesitantly kiss Luca's cheeks and forehead. To also shower Luca, the male pushed the two way with his face red and burning. "G-guys stop.." they looked at each other then Luca after he spoke.

"No." Victor said with a smile. He stood up and offered his hands to the other two. "You're both going to come into my room and wick will be there, we'll make you feel better, Luca, we'll make sure you don't forget. Even if i have to personally remind you, every single day of my life." He smiled as Andrew took his hand and he pulled him up with a little bit of a struggle. Luca told Victor with his hand slightly shaking. Victor soon pulled them both out of the garden and Andrew had a ton of struggle trying to run at the pace Victor was going.

Once Victor got to his room with the numbers 017 on it he opened it and pushed Luca inside then Andrew. The blond walked in and was greeted by a bark. He smirked and looked down at the dog. Luca looked at Victor and smiled. Andrew grabbed Luca's sleeve and looked at the ground starting to pull him to the bed. Victor was playing with Wick and Andrew got Luca on the bed. He laid the brown hair male on to the bed and rested his head right on his chest feeling the soft heart coming from Luca. He smiled and they were soon were disturbed by a dog getting in between them. Andrew laughed and Luca gave a small smile. Victor got behind Luca and started to spoon him.

"Wick really likes the both of you." Victor mumbled and moved Luca's hair to the side so he could kiss the male's neck and cheeks. Andrew looked at Luca's face. It looked a lot calmer than before. Andrew rested his hand on the cheek Victor wasn't kissing. "When we're here with you, how can you forget us?" The brunette smiled as he leaned into the hand of his albino lover.

"Thank you." He mumbled and felt Victor wrap his arms around his waist. He soon collided with the blond's chest, the golden eyes made eye contact with red ones and the male smirked that he was the one holding Luca in his arms, Andrew scooted closer and wick moved to lay on the pillow above Victor's head. Andrew wrapped Luca's arms around himself and he smiled at the brown eyed male. He soon nuzzled into Luca's neck.

"Guys I'm stuck.." Luca said calmly as he looked at Andrew then Victor. "That's the point, Luca." Andrew laughed and laid in the male's arms. "Yeah we want to hold you, and you can't run away this time." Victor smiled and held the male closer.

"Because we love you." Andrew said his voice laced with sleep. Victor hummed and started to rub circles on Andrew's side. "You two should go to sleep, I can go and finish up a project." Victor sighed and put his face into the males hair. "No."
_____________________________

Word count: 2194

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

131K 2.7K 28
Just a book of one-shots - Identity V characters x you :)
476 11 8
This is a book with some original stories about Identity V characters' this is probably not going to be very long as I run out of ideas often. I als...
26.2K 836 100
Another book of oneshots because the other one is getting long but exclusively for Elisop this time since that's what I write mostly. 2nd Book of Eli...
7K 151 8
❝𝑁𝑜𝑢𝑛 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒, 𝑙𝑜𝑦𝑎𝑙𝑡𝑦, 𝑜𝑟 𝑒𝑛𝑡ℎ𝑢𝑠𝑖𝑎𝑠𝑚 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑎 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛, 𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑟 𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒.❞ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ 「𝑋 𝑅𝑒...