Fog of Love

بواسطة pepper16__

A new fanfiction on our very own Shaheer and Pooja #ShaPoo, dedicated to all my readers, who have given me im... المزيد

Prologue
Part 1 Lockdown Diaries
Part 2 Praising
Part 3 We need to Talk!
Part 4 Still in Hearts!
Part 5 Nostalgia
Part 6 Break Down!
Part 7 Perhaps!
Part 8 Sea Side Talks
Part 9 Cocktail
Author's Note
Part 10 HIGHness!
Part 11 Perplexed
Part 12 Musings
Part 13 Mirage
Part 14 You Care!
Part 15 On the edge!
Part 16 Beginnings
Part 17 Rumors?
Author's Note
Part 18 Love!
Part 19 Goofy Us!
Part 20 Gradually..!
Part 21 Secrets
Part 22 Regrets?
Part 23 All Done!
Part 24 It's Alright.
Author's Note
Part 25 Party Time!
Part 26 Delusion?
Part 27 Merrier or not!
Part 28 Jealous!?
Author's Note
Part 29 Attraction
Part 30 Humsafar
Part 31 The Aftermath
Part 32 Destiny
Part 33 Fog Of Love!
Part 35 Smile Please!
Author's Note

Part 34 Realisations

1.3K 89 178
بواسطة pepper16__

Shaheer's POV

I'm so much frustrated and sad with my life right now. A month!!! It has been a whole one month since we even saw each other. How can she??
How she manages to stay away from me like that?? How? Because I'm not able to!!

If someone visit me my home, he or she will have a sure shot difficulty in recognising me. I have grown beard, and my eyes..they have so much dark dark circles that I can't tell. Constant sobbing will do no benefit right!
I am just surviving another year of my life. I don't know where it will head in coming days. I seriously don't know if I'll be there for her, waiting anymore or not! Without her I'm dead.

I don't know!

"Kehne ko to hum tanha hain,
Teri yaadein magar humesha sath hoti hain!" I said in half sleep.

Suddenly to my surprise I got a call from unknown number and the caller ID was of Sehban Azim. I don't really pick phones now because what's the use? But he has called for the first time, so I should not be rude.

"Hey! Wassup?" He asked happily.

"I'm fine tum batao Sehban, how come you tried remember me. Haan?"
I tried to joke.

"Arre esa kuch nhi hai yaar. Actually it's valentine's and maine apne farmhouse pr ek get together rakha hai or tumhe bhi aana hai!"

"That's so generous of you! But mai kyu? I mean.. Don't take it wrong..but mai vaha kya krunga..we don't have common friends!?" I shrugged.

"Ha even hum bhi itne ache dost nhi..hainaa? But Pooja meri dost hai and since you guys are together, so tu bhi mera dost hai yaar! And Pooja se bat nhi hui teri, I asked her to bring you too!"
As I heard him, a heavy sob escaped my mouth and he asked what happened.
I was already heavy on emotions, so unable to cope up, I told him that we are not together and how she had been ignoring me for almost a month. And moreover she isn't clarifying anything.
"Ye ladki pagal hogyi hai, aaj aaye ye ise samjhata hu!"

"Nahi.. kuch mat samjhao..if she doesn't want to have anything with me then it's okay! But I want a clarification!" I said in a low voice.

"Par ese to vo chali jaegi tumse dur!" He showed concerned.

"Saat saalo se dur the, kbhi dhang se bat bhi nhi ki thi humne. But destiny!! Aaj dekhlo..I can't believe on myself that I have fallen for her.
Jo hona hota hai vo hokar rehta hai. We can't do anything, but put efforts."
I told him.

"Are you putting efforts Shaheer?" He asked me blankly and I was taken aback!
Surely I'm not!

"Put efforts, aaj aao, confront karo use or uski feelings ko, and get it straight!" He said and disconnected.
After a minute, he sent me the address of his farmhouse. But look at me..how bad I'm looking.

Agar vo haa bhi kehne wali hogi na to aaj muje dekhkar naa boldegi.
God!!! Ye dark circles..kya karu mai inka.

______________

I got late for the get together as after a long time, I took a lot of time in getting ready. I was wearing a solid blue colored sweat shirt with denims along with my red shades. And I cleared my beard and took every measure to look good. And as a result, I was looking quite handsome.
Three hours, I took never such long time to get ready but shoots.
And now my only purpose to go there is to extract a positive answer from her..perhaps!
It's already 9 in the night and his farmhouse is far away. Bhaiiisaab!! I have to hurry.

____________

Around 10, I reached the venue and it was descent. I could hear music and smell the aroma of happiness around. Red balloons were scattered, at one place there was arrangements of barbeque and drinks. As I entered, Sehban and Ritwik met me first and we hugged.
Well, I must say all Pooja's friends are very warm and loving persons.
I also met Naihal and she hugged me tightly and expressed her desire to cast me someday.
Well her and Aniruddh's work is. Very fine. So I too nodded smilingly. "I would love to work with you someday!"

"Actually.. Poo.." before I could complete, Jennifer and Aishwarya greeted me and i was happy to meet them in person after a long time. Last time we met in a show probably.. I don't even remember.

"Looking for Pooja?" Aish asked.

"Sorry!?? Ohh yeah!!" I exclaimed at first but might be she knows why I have come.

"She is coming. Went to freshen up!" She winked and continued "aaj beta maarlo baazi and make her yours!" She patted my back.

"I know she's crazy!" She further added.

"Puri paagal hai!" I added while smiling.

"Hey look, there she is!" Aish pointed towards her and I just was left gaping at her. Because She was looking pretty and because I was seeing her after a long long time. How much I missed her. Damn! She was wearing a kaaftan style dress, with no make up, just gloss and kajal.
She was busy talking to Karan and me..!?
It appeared as if my feet have glued to the ground beneath as I wasn't able to approach her.
Himmat hi nhi ho rahi thi!

She was by the pool, walking and smiling faintly with Karan when she saw me. Her eyes bulged in shock and then she tried to look away, wiping a lone tear that has dared to escape her eyes.

Soon Karaoke was set up, and she was still ignoring me. I tried to stand near her but she walked away. I initiated a conversation but she just ignored by talking to others. I don't know what have I done...I mean yeah things are not simple. But I haven't done anything bad with her, so why she is doing this. Now she is driving me mad!!

"Pehli Pehli Baar Milaata Hai Yhi, Seene Mein Phir Aag Lagaata Hai...!
Dheere Dheere Pyaar Sikhaata Hai Yhii,
Hansata Hai Yehi Yehi Rulaata Hai..!"✨

These crazy people started singing on karaoke. Well they all were doing, more of shouting. Hahah Happy souls! For a second they made me forget all the worries and I just remembered my best memories with Pooja. Bliss!

All of them were talking to me but Pooja didn't break her silence. Instead she was drinking with her friends. Why she is drinking!? It's bad for health.
Umm...! On the other hand, it makes you realise your love! Isn't it? I still can memorize how I grazed my hands on her bare back that day, and how she arched towards me, making soft delicious moans. I would have eaten her up that day, if my state of mind would have been fine. I never felt so wild before that. She was driving me and still she manages to do the same.

Finally she was sitting alone and I decided to talk it out and get it done.
"Kyu pi rahi ho?" I said putting down the glass by taking it from her hand.

"Meri marzi!"

"Okay! Tumhari marzi. I got that. But you didn't answer me?" I asked trying to act all calm.

"I don't think I owe you something? Do I?" I know she is faking her arrogance but I'm paranoid now. She is not doing it fine.

"Pooja, you have to answer me and esi bhut saari bate hain jo clear karni hai hume.." before I could complete she walked away taking another drink in her hands towards the dance floor.
She began dancing on some slow beats with everyone but she clearly is out of senses. She was just moving her body and it looked as if she has drunk a lot. She was not she anymore.

_____________

Pooja's POV

I am not me anymore. I'm done. I don't know why I'm even living? Why I'm here? Why I'm ignoring him that too when I love him. I am just swinging like a mad woman, I am in pain. Right now, at this moment, I'm mentally with him. Each moment I spend is with Shaheer. Only!

I was still swinging unknowingly and lost when someone from behind held my hand and pulled me with a jerk. It was Shaheer. He made me face him in front of everyone and shouted "Stop it!"

The music stopped and and everyone looked at us. I was in horror! What has happened to him now?

"Problem kya hai tumhari Pooja? Dikhta nhi hai mai yaha kyu aaya hu? Kabse tumse baat krne ki koshish kar rha hu..par nhi..tumne hadh kr rakhi hai. Tum kyu bhaag rahi ho sacchai se. Mai jaanta hu, aish janti hai, Sehban janta hai, Rohit janta hai Saurav janta hai, mere gharwale jaante hain ke..
We Love Each Other!!
And I'm convinced ke tum bhi janti ho!! Problem kya hai? Haan?? Kabse pata ni kabse hume kitni chize sort karni hai pr tumne sabka majaak bana dia hai. Dosti nibha rhi hu keh ke chli aati ho ghr se..but sorry tum vo bhi dhang se nhi nibha rahi ho. Nibha rhi hoti to mai aaj bheed me akela nhi hota.
Tumhara hona zaroori hai life me meri samjhti ni ho tum? Kyu confused ho itni or kbse? Kyuki mai jis Pooja Sharma ko jaanta hu vo itni weak nhi hai. Alcohol ke piche nhi chupti. Na ignore krti hai. But ye sab shades dikha rhi ho tum muje. Kia kya hai maine tumhare sath..koi batmeezi ki hai? Kya kia hai..jo mai ye sab jhel raha hu?" His eyes were blood red with anger and disappointment.

" Dekho Pooja, listen to me very carefully, mai tumse bhut pyaar karta hu, mohobbat hogyi hai tumse!! Jese tum muje pamper karti ho, jese tum mera khayal rkhti ho, jese tum mere pas rehti ho...I love all of that. Aadat hogyi hai. Or ab ye maut talak nhi chootegi. Get it in your head. Pooja dimag lagao, pr sath me dil bhi or socho humare bare me. Kal tak ka time hai tumhare pas!
I'm sorry Sehban I didn't intend to do anything like this." He apologized to him as he walked away...away!!

I was crying and Jennifer hugged me tightly.
"You gotta go girl! He's perfect for you!" She whispered and Aish patted my head a little.

But how can I go??

While sobbing heavily, I left from there with a full bottle of beer. I already was drunk but what shall I do. My heart is throbbing. I began driving and God knows where I'll land tonight.

____________

Shaheer's POV

It was 2:30 in the night when I heard my doorbell ringing. I too have come half an hour ago. Bhaissabb!! Itna drama maine itv me hi kia tha..but pyaar kya kya ni karata!

I went to check who's there when I heard "Sha.. Shaheer!!! Open the door babe!"
It was Pooja! God!!

As I opened the door, she was looking smoking hot as she was drunk. She was holding an empty beer bottle. Oh god! She threw herself in my arms and I catched her. "Hahahha..! You wanted ans..sswer right?? I'll give you all. Aao betho! Tumahara hi ghr hai..aao!" She slurred.
Ye kya ho raha hai boss!! I shouted at her because she legit needed a reality check but how come she has gone this crazy?!! Drink and drive?

"Tum pagal hogyi ho..kese aayi akele..kuch ho jaata to..bat hum bad me krlete!"

"Sshhh?! Kitni che che pe pe krte ho tum. Kbhi ye kro kbhi vo! Shut up or ab muje suno.
Tumne" she pointed towards me as she was sitting on the sofa beside me, while I was holding her.

"Tumne..muje kiss kia..ya jo bhi kia..goa me..bataya kyu ni muje..dusri bat..you regretted that! Right? Kese kehti fir mai ke I feel for you Shaheer! I feel and I have a soft corner there.

We kissed again in the showroom, tab mai upset hogyi thi kyuki maine nhi socha tha ke ye bhi..ye bhi ho sakta hai. Natural right?
Absolutely!
Fir..fir..fir..we met at the party, tumne muje ignore kia.. fir jealous hoke chle gye. Haan? Kyu gye..hume to chize sort krni thi na..to kyu gaye?"

"Mai gussa tha." I answered.

"Par maine call ki thi..ke bat krte hain..but tumne mana krdia. The day I met you at your houuuuse.
Tumne tab bhi kuch nhi kaha! Maine hi kiss kia..hainaa!!
To mai kahan bhaag rhi thi feelings se Mr Sheikh? Ha shayad.. vo anjane me hui..pr emotions the.

Or
Or jabse tumne kaha haina ke tum mujse pyaar krte ho and all..muje laga ke ye possible nhi hai..kyuki har baar hum kuch influence me aake hi close aate the..!
Par fir kisi mahaaaaannnn insan ne kaha ke "pyaar sympathy ke kaaran ho, emotional disbalance ke chlte ho..the bottom line is vo pyaar hai!"

"What??"

"Ha mr Vagabond I'm Sneha! Destiny was bringing us close...muje bhi accidentally pata chala. Par maine bhi decide krlia tha ke sab chodh kr aaungi or tumhare gale lagkr kahungi..ke I. Love. You. Sheikh. Sahab." And then after saying this, she broke down into tears and clutched to my shirt. I patted her back, calmed her a bit and then asked very softly "fir kaha kyu nhi?"

"Tumhe pata haina hum internet pr viral hainnnnn!! Just because of that I lost my upcoming show. We can't take you miss Pooja kyuki aap Shaheer ke sath hain!!!
Tum nhi samjh sakte maine kya feel kia Shaheer! Dhai saalo se maine kuch serial nhi..kia..kyuki...kbhi script psand nahi aai..kbhi..kuch personal reasons hote..to kbhi kuch.
But people mock me..ke ye kuch ni krti..kia hi kya hai..people think ke muje kam nhi milta..they have mouths and they speak anything! Reasons kitne hi genuine ho..but when you have internet, you can talk shit!
Logo ko story pata nhi hai but Comment karna hai!! I have been fighting that alone.. Shaheer!
This time I got a perfect project, I wanted to do that..but then I got you!!!" And then she hugged me tightly. I hugged her back as we cried together.

I carried her to my room as she was about to sleep. I did put her on my bed and then she whispered " I am sorry Shaheer! I know ye meri problem hai..or tum kyu suffer kroge.. I can't be with you right now. Pr bas ek chiz yaad rkhna..!" I nodded and she clutched my hand and kissed on my face.

"I love you!" As she said that I smashed my lips on hers and did a deep passionate kiss. I could smell alcohol in her breathe. But that added to it. Her smell is something which I love the most. I poured all my feelings, love and soul in the kiss. She kissed me back with equal force, tenderness and love.
She resides in my heart and in my head, resides a decision!

_____________

Pooja's POV

My eyes twitched as I opened them after a long deep sleep. But it was so nice and comfortable! I was feeling relaxed but at the same time my head was budging.

Wait!
Where was I? I looked to my right and left and found Shaheer sleeping with me snuggling into me more. Am I wearing my clothes?
I looked upon myself and yes I'm. Thank god!

But how did I come here? Well ye ghar hai kiska? Shaheer ka hai!

Goodness!!!

_____________

After getting up, Shaheer made me lemonade and this time, unlike before he was chattering happily. Saying a lot of things together.
Hum shadi ke bad vo krenge ye karenge.

I got pissed and shouted "hum shadi nhi kar rhe hain Shaheer! Kyu galat fehmi me ho? I want to work and it's better ke hum mile bhi na!"

"Tumhari saari bato ka mere pas solution hai. Pucho kya?" He smiled.

"Kya?"

"Dekho problem number one that I love you and mai tumhare bina nhi reh sakta.

Second, tum bhi mujse pyar krti ho!
Third, you have to work efficiently and smoothly.
Fourth, tum mil jaogi, meri saari Tamanna khatam.
Fifth, our fans want us, to hum sath bhi ho jaenge.
To..I have decided to QUIT ACTING!"

"Kyaaaa?"

"Calm down! Dekho dimag se socho..ye decision har angle se sahi hai."

"Tum pagal hogye ho!?"

"Nhi..mai logic laga raha hu!"

"Bhut ghatiya hai! Jab mai apne career ke liye tumse alag hona chahti hu..to mai khud se ye kse expect kar sakti hu ke mai tumhare kaam ke bich aau..!"

"Tum bich me nhi aa rahi ho! Trust me! Mera apna decision hai ye."

"You have gone nuts! Khali bethoge puri life? Tumhari Male ego taane degi tumhe. Pyaar vagarh sab abhi acha lagta hai..ghr bethkr kuch acha ni lagega." I purposely said this all to hurt him so that he takes back his stupid decision.

"Kisne kaha khali bethunga..mai direction, photography modelling krunga..but acting nhi. Kyuki fir casting ka panga hi nhi hoga. Log humari demand krke bhi kya krlenge. But eventually hum sath Honge." He smiled ear to ear.

"Shaheer!!! You have gone mad! Tum kesi ajeeb si batein kar rhe ho. Or kya tumne mujhe itna selfish laga rkha hai ke tumhara career destroy krke mai apna bnaungi. In your dreams Mr Sheikh!
Mai itni giri hui nhi hu jitna Tum muje samjh rhe ho!" Saying this I left from there.

I was fuming with anger, disappointment and tears. Where have we come? What Is happening? Why he just say such things? Why??
I reached home and sat on my bed. He's still in my head, no matter what. Shaheer is all the way with me throughout. He's everywhere but still I'm alone. I'm really alone despite his presence. Maybe it's all my mistake. He's the one who can make me smile as I cry and make me weep when I smile. He has such an effect on me. Yes I love him. But I can't participate in any stupidity with him. I have left him.

Yes I have. But..but he hasn't left me. Why he has become a permanent guest in my head and heart?
I was sobbing bad, very bad when I recieved a call from him "press conference hai aaj! Ab tum or mai, or mai or tum!" And then he disconnected.

What the hell! He can't do this. I'll not let him do this. Never!! I'll stop him from doing this.

____________

I hurried to the press conference as if I'm a storm. But surely the storm was inside me. I have to stop him. He's mad!

There he was, standing all ready, and some people are also sitted. Oh shit!!
He was holding the mic when out of nowhere, I just runned to him and hugged the hell out of him. He dropped the mic and caressed my hairs from behind.

"It's okay! Don't cry Panchali!" He tried to calm me down but I was crying.

"Nhi..tum esa kuch ni karoge. Meri galti hogyi..I'm sorry. I love you..mai fir..fir kabhi itna insecure or stupid act ni krungi..pr tum acting quit nhi kroge. Infact mere liye..tumhe bilkul nhi badalna..kuch quit nhi karna. Promise me! I love you Shaheer I love you so much!"

He didn't say anything but I heard a loud applause. People were chearing for us. We were under the lights. I didn't realise it before. The people sitted were not media but our families and friends.

He made a fool of me!! As I looked at him again, he laughed and said "I love you too Panchali!"
And I just slapped lightly on his head, laughingly I hugged him again. Our loved ones were so happy! Even I was.

I learnt the biggest lesson of my life today. That love is above all the things. Love is not covered with fog or mist, it is all about clearity it brings. It makes you focused and strengthened. The most painful things and the most beautiful things usually come from love. But it doesn't mean you have to give up.

"Tumne acting quit karne ka jhut kyu bola?" I asked as we were walking hand in hand around the Worli sea side.

"To fir tum mere pas kese aayi? Par agar sach me nhi aati na..to shayad mai chodh bhi deta!" He said and I replied "I would never have let you do that."

"No love feels the way your does!" I said and leaned into a kiss, holding him closer than ever.

_____________

A/N : 3500 words! I broke my own record. Woah!

But it's all worth it because you guys love me so much.
LelaDeviShadevRam here we are done with your Drunk confession and hope I satisfied your love for elongated heartbreak.

Next part coming super soon! But is bar bhar do mera Comment section! tell me in the comments how the chapter is??❤️

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

8.5K 738 16
"I'm missing half of me, when we're apart. Now you know me, for your eyes only," Life is unpredictable. You never know what is going to happen to you...
15K 835 17
All due credits for this beautiful cover goes to @AditiGupta999.My worthy readers,if you ever need a cover please check out her portfolio. "I'll neve...
637 14 13
"Leave me,I don't love you, I don't even like you. You and I are different. Look, think practically, I have my plans, my own freedom, my own way. So...
10K 951 27
AGASTYA and MADHULIKA TWO PEOPLE, POLES APART. DESTINY BRINGS THEM TOGETHER. WILL THEY LET DESTINY DO IT'S WORK OR WILL GO AGAINST IT. A Shapoo Stor...