HOŞYAR SULTAN ✔️

נכתב על ידי mihrisahsultana

"Do not believe everything you hear here, many of those things are lies. But, this is a place that makes fair... עוד

1st Chapter
2nd Chapter
3rd Chapter
4th chapter
5th Chapter
6th Chapter
7th Chapter
8th Chapter
9th Chapter
10th Chapter
11th Chapter
12th Chapter
13th Chapter
14th Chapter
15th Chapter
16th Chapter
17th Chapter
18th Chapter
19th Chapter
20th Chapter
21st Chapter
22nd Chapter
23rd Chapter
24th Chapter
25th Chapter
27th Chapter
28th Chapter
29th Chapter
30th Chapter
31st Chapter
32nd Chapter
33rd Chapter
34th Chapter
35th Chapter
36th Chapter
37th Chapter
38th Chapter
39th Chapter
40th Chapter
41st Chapter
42nd Chapter
43rd Chapter
44th Chapter
45th Chapter
46th Chapter
47th Chapter
48th Chapter
49th Chapter
50th Chapter
FINAL CHAPTER

26th Chapter

1.8K 68 6
נכתב על ידי mihrisahsultana

The next day, Murad invited us all to his room. We all had to dress in black and wear black for the next three days because of the prince's death. Kosem came full of dark circles. She was very pale. She watched Murad in shock and hate. I stood between Ayse and Ismihan. I didn't bring my kids because they were still too young to understand what had happened.

I saw Gevherhan very sad. I wanted to comfort her, but I knew when Murad said who she was going to marry, she'd be worse off. All the Sultanas were extremely sad. The last one to came was Fatma and stopped after Ismihan.

Murad came into the room to look at all of us. Kosem didn't even bow to him, she watched him full of hate. Atike and Gevherhan couldn't stop crying. Ayse, Fatma, Ismihan and I were restrained. I didn't want to interfere with Murad's decisions, but the person who should have been punished was Kosem. Not Ibrahim.

- I made an important decision today that will concern some of you. - said Murad in a calm tone.
- It's time to marry Atike and Gevherhan. I've chosen the husbands your mother has arranged before and brought me to the end of the rank. - he said looking at his Valide without any respect. In Gevherhan awoke the hope that Kosem would advocate for her marriage to Silahtar. I saw happiness in her eyes.

- Atike, Valide has already arranged your marriage to Silahtar. Gevherhan, you will marry Kemankes Mustafa-pasha. - said Murad, who saw grief in Gevherhana's eyes.

Atike was thrilled. At the mention of Kemankes, Kosem looked at Murad angrily. Kemankes was Kosem's faithful servant and I was intrigued as to why she was so alarmed when she heard that her daughter was going to marry him.

Atike and Gevherhan had to kiss Murad's shug. Atike was overjoyed, while Gevherhan faded. On her face, we could all see how disappointed she was. I was very moved by Kosem, who was in a strange mood at the mention of Kemankes.

- Will you at least tell us why you killed my son Ibrahim? - Kosem told him cheekily. She looked at him without any emotion.
- And you'll pay a fine for wanting to put him on the throne too, Valide. - Murad responded cheeky.

- The wedding's going to take place next week. - Murad said carelessly without being touched by Kosema's words. He acted like she wasn't there. Gevherhan was very broken. When we were leaving Murad's room, I went after her in her room.

- Guard, leave us alone. - I told her maids. She sat on her sofa and immediately started crying. I sat next to her and tried to comfort her.

- Gevherhan, I talked to Murad about it. But your Valide decided long time ago on Silahtar and Atike's marriage. She insisted on that. - I told and took Gevherhan's hands in mine.

- Why would my Valide do that? She knows I love him! - Gevherhan said while she was crying. I was so sad of Gevherhan. Firstly, Murad killed her husband. Then he killed Kasim and Ibrahim and that made her really depressed. Now she can't be with a man she loves because of her mother's ambitions.

- Murad was sad when I told him that. But your Valide already gave a word to Silahtar. There is nothing else we can do now. - I told her sadly. I hugged her. She was crying a lot and couldn't stand this sadness anymore.

- I spent my whole life in sadness. I have never ever been happy. My brother, my mother and my sister did everything to make my life worser. But I will never forget this to Atike. How could she look at man I love? - Gevherhan barely could say from all the tears that went down her face.

- Gevherhan, I knew how is Atike since I came here first day. She is the one who thinks only about her life and she doesn't care for you no matter if you are her sister. - I told her, and everything I said was true. Atike behaved horribly to Gevherhan.

I felt really sad for Gevherhan. She was the purest person in this palace. She deserved all the happines from this world. She lived here with her young son Selim which was Ismihan's age. She was a total difference of all the people here.

After a week, it was a day Atike and Gevherhan's wedding are ready to take a place. They came into harem with their bride dresses. They looked so beautiful. But there was one difference, Atike was shining from happines, while Gevherhan looked so depressed.

Murad came in a harem to hug his sisters for the last time before marrying. We've all gathered at that moment in the harem. Atike first kissed Murad's hand, and then it was Gevherhan's turn. She kissed his hand. It's their turn to kiss Kosem's hand. Atike happily walked towards her mother and kissed her hand, while Gevherhan remained standing still and did not even approach her.

- Gevherhan, what kind of behavior is that? Kiss my hand! - Kosem told her cheekily and raised her hand. Gevherhan went and paused. She looked at her furiously.

- I'm not going to kiss the hand of the person who's to blame for today. You insisted on Atike's wedding to Silhtar, even though you know I love him too. Silahtar loves me, too. Atike's jealous, so she demanded it. - Gevherhan told her to yell at her. That was weird because she was always calm.

Kosem looked at her angrily and signaled to calm her down.
- How can you talk like that in front of your brother, Hunkar? - Kosem asked cheekily.
- Valide, this is about you. You ruined the lives of all your children. I hope you live with the guilt for me. - Gevherhan told her. She looked pale. We were all worried about her.

She took the knife out of her dress. At speed, before anyone could stop her in her plan, you put him in her guts.

- Thank you, Valide, for preventing my marriage to Silahtar. - she said and stabbed herself in the gut. The moment she started bleeding, she fell to her knees, and then to the floor. We all looked at her in shock. Gevherhan took her own life for love by leaving her son Selim an orphan. At that point, Murad ran and caught Gevherhan. She last looked at her brother before she left us forever.

Murad took her in his arms and started crying over his sister who killed herself. She commited suicide because of love. Because her mother prefered Atike more. I felt so sad when Gevherhan did that to herself. Kosem stood up watching her in shock. She couldn't believe what her daughter did. Atike looked at her same at shock.

At that point, the aghas came and they picked up dead body of Gevherhan. Murad was in tears. He got up and approached Kosem. It was tears, pain and hatred all in one. I totally understood him for how he felt.

- I hope you're aware of how much your ambitions are destroying your children. This is all your fault. - Murad said Kosem was calm, but in his voice you could feel a terrible rage. Murad left the harem right away.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

2.2K 346 6
Woman.. You are a mystery They still can't see. Being outcasted and ignored for years Your struggles fell on deaf ears. You bleed the blood like warr...
121K 4.7K 70
"Don't you even try to mess with me. You can be successful in this palace, only if I am by your side. I am the fire, and you can't mess with me. I wi...
53.4K 2K 41
"Give your daughters difficult names. Give your daughters names that command the full use of tongue. My name makes you want to tell me the truth. My...
1.7K 364 52
UNDER HEAVY EDITING Love. That's a strong word. It breaks you into a million pieces yet somehow manages to put you back together. Power. Self explana...