Sonic Underground(BrodyxSonic)

By Brody-wolf

The world has been ruled by an evil doctor named Robotnik but three hedgehogs and one wolf are destined to br... More

Beginnings
Getting to Know You
Harmony or Something
Wedding Bell Blues
To Catch a Queen and a King
Mobodoon
The Price of Freedom
Underground Masquerade
Tangled Webs
The Deepest Fear
Who Do You Think You Are
The Last Resort
Come out Wherever You Are
Winner Fakes All
A Hedgehog's Home is Her Castle
Artifact
Bug!
Sonic Tonic
Friend or Foe?
Head Games
When In Rome
The Jewel in the Crown
3 Hedgehogs, 1 Wolf and a Baby
Dunes Day
Mummy Dearest
Hedgehog in the Iron Mask
Eight is a Crowd
Flying Fortress
No Hedgehog and Wolf is an Island
New Echidna in Town
Country Crisis
Haircraft in Space
Healer
The Big Melt
Sleepers
Bartleby the Prisoner
The Art of Destruction
The Pendant
Virtual Danger

Sonia's Choice

98 2 2
By Brody-wolf

Third Person's POV

"Perhaps the worst things in a Freedom Fighter's life...." Aleena said "Are the choices that must be made" Markus said.

"Look around, gentlemen. Remember this place" Robotnik said "It sure is pretty" Dingo said as the villains walk up the stairs "It's not just pretty, it's a future historical landmark" Robotnik said "A landmark?" Sleet asks "Oh yes indeed. The beautiful city of Anay shall forever be known as the place where the hedgehog and wolf dynasty fell" Robotnik said "Hedgehogs? Wolf? Where?" Dingo asks "Oh they're not here....yet. We have traps to set first" Robotnik said as a vehicule appears "How can you be sure the wolf and hedgehogs aren't here already?" Sleet asks "Because..... I'm keeping thdm very busy!" Robitnik said as the three enter the vehicule and the vehicule moves off.

*Meanwhile with the heroes*

Sonic and Brody are covered in mud, branches and leaves as they hide from an Death Pod. The death pod retreats and chases after Sonia who's also dirty and gasps as a tree falls towards her and she dives out of the way and the drone is creating a long trail of fire with its laser.

"Man. It's getting hard to think around here" Manic said who was covered in mud as well "You're telling me" Brody said as a radar shows the three hedgehogs and wolf together marked in red "Anyone care to wager which way the next tree falls?" Sonia asks "If our luck holds it'll fall right on us" Sonic said andnthe four run off as a tree falld in Sonic's direction. Sonic and Brody zoom up a tree when a missile hits the tree causing the four to fall into the bushes "Yikes!" Manic said "If a tree falls in the forest, does it always have to fall on us?" Sonic asks as another tree falls down and the four scream running off.

*Back at Anay*

"Oh... I don't want to do this" Dingo said groaning "That would imply you have a choice which you don't" Sleet said "The traps are all set. Ready to test them?" Robotnik asks and presses a button. It closes a door behind Dingo and he taps it "That's what I call a strong door!" Dingo said and laser shoots out around the close door and so Robornik starts testing all his traps.

*Back with the heroes*

The death pod kept chasing the quartet so they summoned their instruments and take it out for good and they investigate it "What if Robotnik has more of these" Brody said "He does" a female fox named Renne said as she and Trevor arrived from behind a tree "Trevor! 'Bout time you got here!" Sonic said as he and Brody shake hands with him "Not all of us travel at your speed, Sonic and Brody" Trevor said "So true. So very true" Brody said "Intelligence found the factiry outside robotropolis, where they're making these" Trevor said "Well, I guess we know where we're going next" Sonia said "Maybe not. I have news" Renee said "This is renee. She leads the Underground in Anay" Trevor said as Renee brings out a cube and it glows green and forms a hologram of one of a Royal hedgehog and wolf Goblet "Nice!" Sonic said "Nice. Do you realize what that is?" Sonia asks "Let me guess. A cup?" Sonic asks "This is one of the six royal hedgehog and wolf goblets that have been in your families for centuries. Robotnik's about to auction them off" Renee said.

*Back at Anay*

Six Goblets are placed on the shelf "Pretty... yes... It's the bait the wilf and hedgehogs can't resist" Robotnik said "But sir, suppose they get through all the traps we've set" Sleet said "Oh I hope they do" Robotnik said pressing a button on his remote. It sends robotic death pods out from behind the security doors "Then they can find the other littke suprise I have for them" Robotnik said laughing.

*Later*

"What an incredible life. How dare Robotniknsell off our families treasures!" Brody said "Last word we had, he was going to display them in his museum "No biggie. We'll get him back. We got a master thief on our team" Sonic said "You're going to need one. His museum has incredible security" Renee said "I thought Anay was just a rich and shameless resort" Brody said "It is, and it's beautiful and very fashionable.... which means we've got a serious appereance problem" Sonia said "Oh Manic, Brody. We have an appereance problem" Sonic said cheekily "Sonic, we have to fit in" Sonia said "What do you want ud to do? Dressing berets and little smocks?" Sonic asks.

*Later at Anay*

The Sonic Underground appear in a gray beret, mustache, beard and gowns of their respective colors "Bummer me Horace. We look stupid" Sonic said annoyed "Yeah. I kind of like these outfits....Not!" Manic said "Less complaining and more painting guys" Brody said as Sonia is painting a picture of the fountIn she sees infront of her "But the paint us transparent" Sonia said and Manic and Brody are painting the same thing "Yeah. I'm sorta getting into it" Manic said "It's making me hungry" Sonic said painting and annoyed he flicks the brush onto his painting. Renee turns up. Sonic had painted a Hot Dog "Interesting. So far, so good. Looks like our cover's working. Let's move on!" Renee said.

*Later inside the museum*

"Oh, and we thought outside was bad!" Manic said laughing "My eyes are starting to hurt from all the ugly" Sonic said "You're telling me" Brody said "Would you guys keep it down?" Sonia asks whispering and they all stop walking "You getting all this?" Manic asks "Oh yes" Sonia said and they see the six goblets in top of the shelf  "Wow. They're beautiful. They belong to us?" Manic asks "Yes they do, and we're going to get them back whatever it rakes" Sonia said "Let's snatch this stuff now!" Sonic said "No, Sonic. Not until we analyze the traps" Sonia said.

"Oh gosh. That museun is a death trap. There are inset lasers on just about every piece in that museum! And look at the corners of this case, those are force field generators" Sonia said "So I guess we cancel the mission" Renee said "No way, Renee. We're getting back our stuff!" Brody said.

Renee sees a light from the Robotnik structure "Careful guys, I can see your light" Renee said from outside "Got it, Renee" Brody and Sonic said "Man it's impossible to get across that floor without tripping one of those beams" Manic said as Brody and Sonic are walking on the ceiling holding a swing structure with Sonia and Manic "Just one of the many advantages of anti-gravity sneaks!" Sonic said. They had some troubles but they were able to get away with the treasure and they split up.

Robotnik, Sleet and Dingo arrived to the ruined museum "I'm so sorry sir. They got away and now--" Sleet said "It's not a problem. Sleet you see they fell for my trap!" Robotnik said "Uh.
.. I don't understand" Dingo said and Robotnik turns on his torch and they see footprints "Well that's ingenious sir" Sleet said "They can run but they can't hide!" Robotnik said and they were able to capture Sonic, Brody and Manic but Sonia and Renee were able to escape.

"Attention, Princess Sonia! En rue the robot eye, you will find a roboticizer and your dear brother Manic" Robornik said over a monitor in the street "Oh gosh" Sonia said "And here's the fun part. At the other end of the city are the traps Robotnique, you will find another roboticizer and your dear friend Brody and your dear brither Sonic. Tonight at nine I wilm roboticize them. It appears you have a choice to make princess Sonia!" Robornik said and laughs hanging up.

"What are you going to do Sonia?" Renee asks "Can you access the main power banks with your computer?" Sonia asks "I'm pretty sure I can" Renee said "I'm going to rescue both of them" Sonia said.

*Later*

"She'll choose Sonic and Brody. I'm sure of it. And when she does, I'll have all three hedgehogs and one wolf. It's nine  o'clock. Initiate Roboticizer!" Robotnik said when the monitors go blank "No!" Robotnik said shocked. Sonia frees Sonic and Brody from the roboticizer "Alright. Let's get out if here" Sonia said when spotlights shine on the trio "Back-up generators!" Brody said "Oh no!" Sonic said "How did they think of this? Manic!" Sonia said realizing and the three make a run for it.

"Renee's teams have the other roboticizer! We've got to get there!" Sonia said "No problemo Sonia!" Sonic and Brody said running ahead creating trails of fire.

Meanwhile, Renee tries to free Manic but her device fails "It didn't work!" Renee said as the spotlight shines on her "You are under arrest" a swatbot said geabbing her hand and she screams as she is taken away and Manic's pod rises. While Sonic and Brody are running, Manic is trying to break free but is unable to do so "Aargh! No!" Renee said as Sleet laughs when suddenly the roboticizer  is hit by lasers and explodes. Two aircrafts appears and takes down two swatbots, followed by another two. It parks on the ground and carves a line in Manic's pod and it comes off and Manic falls down and it shoots a part of a device that changes the swatbot's behavior "I don't believe it" Sleet said "Hedgehog and Wolf alert!" A swabot said and a laser destroys it "Yes. Indeed it is!" Aleena and Markus said as they were the ones driving the aircrafts "I'm getting out of yere" Sleet said running away and Aleena and Markus take off on their aircrafts flying away as Sonia arrives "That was too close for me" Sonia said as the boys arrive "Come on! Time to haul some serious hunch!" Brody said as he and Sonic prepare a Super Peel Out "Hey Renee. Ever travelled at Sonic and Brody's speed?" Manic asks and Renee hesitantly holds Manic's hand "Uh.... no" she said "Hang on!" Manic said as Brody and Sonic zoom carrying Sonia, Manic and Renee.

*Later*

The hedgehogs and wolf are sitting at the table with their goblets "And a special toast to our parents" Sonia said "And heres to the day when we can all toast to freedom, together!" Manic said as they tap Aleena and Marku's goblets with their goblets simutaneously as this chapter comes to an end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 109 26
The evil doctor Robotnik has taken over the city of Mobotropolis changing it into Robotropolis polluting all the green of the city and roboticized ev...
287 1 8
There is a story that every subject in the kingdom Is taught when they are young. The story of the chaos child. A being that, at a young age, learn...
8.8K 185 12
The world needed a hero -- it got two hedgehogs. Both powered with incredible speed, Sonic and his little sister Stormi embraces their new home on...
7.9K 75 21
Same storyline as Sonic Underground except for one detail. They're not triplets, they're quadruplets! Dr. Robotnik has captured their youngest sis...