The boy in the music box(Mari...

By lyramlp

When y/a year old Y/N worked at Freddy FazBears pizza she didn't expect to befriend the animatronics that com... More

Chapter 1:The music box
Chapter 2:They are...human?
A/N
Chapter 3:Old bonnie
Chapter 5:The agreement
Chapter 6:Marionette
Chapter 7: what happened?
A/N
Chapter 8:Your're Dead!
Chapter 9: The Shadow World
Chapter 10: Are you ok?
Final Goodbye
👁👁

Chapter 4:He likes candy

4.7K 148 109
By lyramlp

I backed up until I closed my eyes not wanting to see what he would do to me ' please this can't be the end please!'i mentally said. I opened my eyes to see that Bonnie had gotten my candy!

"Hey that's my candy get your own!!"i told him as I tried to get the candy from his hands but he snatched it away quickly.

"Please...i haven't had candy in a long time" he told me in a quite voice but raspy.

"What do you mean?!you are just a robot!"i stated. but he looked hurt wait If he can turn human like the others that means something happened to him like all the others.

"I wasn't...always an animatronic"he stated with a quite voice. "I'm sorry..." I told him.

"It's ok everyone thinks that" as he was saying that he was unwrapping the candy I brought,my jolly ranchers and my f/c.

"Deas ar delisious" he said as he ate the candy. I laughed at how he spoke with candy in his mouth.This made me smile and even this brought back memories of the " incident ". he reminded me so much of him but at the same time he didn't.

" Hey I will not hurt you if you bring some candy more often". I thought for a moment and see if this is a trick but he didn't seem to be joking. " Ok deal " he smiled and walked away
"Wait...stay with me until I leave"

He nodded his head." well you did give me candy so it is fair" he smiled and i returned the smile. " I will check the vents just in case ".I nodded as he entered the vents.i heard a bump and saw that Bonnie hit his head on the top of the vents."are you ok?" I was laughing a little and he was laughing to and nodded his head.

"Never mind I will just stay here and check the halls"he said while grabbing another piece of candy.he sat on the desk eating the candy. I wanted to ask him how he can become a human but I thought it was rude to ask but I did. "hey Bonnie how can you become a human when you are an animatronic?" .he seemed surprised I asked him but answered anyways.

"Well...um..." he hesitated. "sorry that I asked I didn't mean to"." no it's ok it's just that I don't really know how we become human we just...do"

We heard a bang in the hall like running footsteps. "hide..." He seemed worried."wha-" I got cut off by Bonnie pushing me under the desk.

"Bonnie? are ye there lass?"i heard someone whisper. "y-yeah.what are you doing here?" Bonnie sounded worried very worried. "I came to check up on the night guard,but where is the lass?" The mysterious voice said,it sounded like a boy." did ye get her already?"the boy asked Bonnie.

"Um w-well i..." Bonnie paused "um yeah yeah I did I have her in the parts and service room". "can I stay here with ye?mangle is bothering me again "he was coming closer."um uh..." Bonnie looked at me but I just shook my head yes and mouthed the words 'tell the guy the truth' he sighed and told called him over."Foxy!"

Hello readers! if this chapter is boring I am so sorry. It says on the book that I have 600 views!thank you for reading and voting actually!so I will probably update tomorrow so yeah just a notice and if this chapter was to long for your liking I am so sorry well until next time! bye!
~Lyramlp

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 61 5
You Y/N recently have become a physical therapist and have now started getting ready for the big wide world. But then a huge octopus like ship...
36.9K 733 12
(Y/n) Plotz and her younger siblings, Sophie and Max, are the daughters and son of Thaddeus Plotz, the CEO of Warner Brothers. Unwillingly, they end...
2.3K 62 16
You Just move to gravity falls and when your unpacking you get bored so you go into the Forest and find a weird statue
6.9K 110 13
(THIS BOOK IS NO LONGER TAKING REQUESTS. MY WRITING IS CRINGE. LMFAO, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!) I do not own Hasbro/Transformers or anything that belon...