Madly Inlove || M.Y.G

By Princess_penguin23

"You know wherever you will hide I will find you right?" ~Dark Romance Min Yoongi fanfic~ More

Sneak Peek
1: Late
2: Present
3: Black Van
4: unknown number
5: Stranger
6: Watched
7: Watching
8: A Week
9: Coffee Shop
10: Capture
11: Awake
12: Kiss
13: Lunch
14: Mine
15: Dinner
16: Beat
17: Bruised
18: Threat
19: The Boys
20: Escape
21: Mad
22: found
bonus chapter
23: Caught
24: shackles
25: far
Questions!
26: Talk
New Book
27: trouble
28: Surprise
29: Belong
30: Apologize
31: Careful
32: Yearn
33: Mystery
34: Tada
35: Run
36: Bare
38: Voices
39: Cards
40: Casino
Teaser
41: Abduct
42: Clueless
43: Bunny
44: Knives
45: Doll
46: Bullets
47: Home
48: Tremor
49: Dusk til Dawn
50: Beneath

37: Pain

7.2K 256 386
By Princess_penguin23

A/N: I'm sorry for taking too long to update! I was so busy with my online classes this days and I was still thinking on how to end Madly Inlove. I came up with several endings but I could only write one. I'm sorry once again and I will be updating again tomorrow to make it up to you guys! Enjoy reading! I purple you all!💜

P.s the chapter isn't edited yet so you might encounter wrong spellings and grammar but don't worry I will be editing it soon.

"I love you!"

Suga stops everything he was doing, for a moment he was frozen in time, taken back. Your words still processing all over his head.

"What?"

His head tilt to the side.

"I love you Suga I love you please I-I promise I won't run anymore please just don't do this." You cry loudly, struggling to speak through your uncontrollable hiccups.

There was silence that fell in the room, only your crying can be heard. Confusion draw onto the other members face at the card you were suddenly playing, but it was Namjoon who clearly see what you were planning to do and an entertained smile curl on his lips, you are playing with Yoongi's head, you were distracting him.

"I-I'm not ready yet please don't do this to me." You continues, sobbing fully hearted, despite how pathetic you look in-front of the others begging trying to change Suga's mind.

"I love you! And you love me right? Please not yet Suga just please wait until our marriage."

You keep on rambling words that you thought will help you get out in your current situation, not fully analyzing what you were saying as your mouth runs before realizing what you've said.

You were giving him false hope and mixed up emotion, and Yoongi's chest swirl with overwhelm as his mind struggle to cope up.

Ofcourse it wasn't true, but it's the only idea you came off and it seems working as Yoongi's eyes sparkle and softened, then as your words sunk into him a blown wide smile slowly spread on his face, pleased upon the words that fell from your dry cracked lips.

"Marriage?" That word took his attention entirely, his eyes lighting up like a child on Christmas day as the word rang in his ears deliciously.

His voice is low like a whisper, asking like he misheard it, still not fully grasping what you've said with a smile hanging on his lips.

You frantically nod in response and breath out a shaky "yes."

You will do anything not just to give him what he desire.

You were degraded and stomped over and over again at Yoongi's own description of love.

This is not love but this is what Yoongi believe love should be.

"Okay."

You let out a sob in gratitude, not expecting it at all and you are not complaining, relief flooded your chest but it soon dies down when,

"-But you know you still deserve a punishment baby, don't you?" Yoongi added quietly, the menace resurfacing back in his irises as his smile slowly turn into a scowl, with his hooded eyes on you, he calls lowly, "Jungkook."

Yoongi slowly climb off you and settle beside the bed, pulling his pants up and zipping it back, his eyes never leaving your bare figure once.

Your heart stammer, chest heaving in unease on what Yoongi was planning. The anxiety and the fear catching up with you again as your body tremble.

Ofcourse your sanctuary never last long, there is always bad after that chase and caught up with you.

The youngest happily oblige as he strutted forward when his name was called, standing at the end of the bed with his eyes lingering on the expanse of your y/s/c back.

He smirk.

It was Jungkook who caught you at the shore ready to row away and it seems like a reward to be the one who will punish you and the youngest couldn't get more happier as his eyes glint with menace.

Jungkook loves to inflict pain while doing his work and it excites him to do it with you as a sadist smile twist on his lips.

Yoongi handed Jungkook an item that the younger hold firmly with a huge grin as he eyed the object with enthusiasm glimmering in his dark eyes.

You heard no exchange of words, it was deadly silent and it only put you in unease as you have no idea what they are doing away from your sight.

Your body was shaking as you wait for what to come in fear completely unaware of what is to be inflict upon you.

Suddenly feeling a presence near you and footsteps coming closer your body stiffen in alert.

The silence, the loud thump in your chest, the coldness that envelopes your naked body is making a coil on your body.

A body stood next to the bed, his clothed leg standing in-front of your eyes then the person get down on his knees, kneeling by your side to reveal his face to you.

"You see this princess?" Jungkook ask gingerly hushed just then he lift what he's holding on your sight.

The room was dimmed but when your eyes adjusted and you focused on the object in his grasp, your blood runs cold.

A whip, but not just any whip, the end of it was made in multiple strings of though looking wires.

"This is your present." Jungkook grins, despite those bunny teeth that looks so innocent frightens you.

How could something so adorable can be so deadly?

Jungkook return on his feet and moved on his position to stand at the bottom of the bed, smiling wickedly.

You felt yourself growing faint at the thought of what was about to be done to you. It struck you with awful clarity of what is going to happened that your mind could hardly process.

Jungkook didn't even give you a warning when he winded back his arm and slam the whip against your back earning a sharp breath from you out in shock.

Third person's pov

The rhythmic crack of the whip echoed loudly across the dark room in cruel monotony and drawing stifled screams as the young beauty wailed pitifully against the pillow.

At first few hits of the whip on y/n's back she managed to suppress her screams of pain, but as it continuously fall on her delicate skin her vulnerable body eventually respond to the
flesh tearing strokes of the youngest criminal with a will of its own as she cry out and was soon screaming in unbearable feeling.

The intense pain wracked through her fragile body as she could feel each individual sharp edge of the whip embedded into her back.

"Please n-no more." The poor girl croak, closing her eyes as she cries pitifully.

"Quiet." Yoongi deadpan with no trace of sympathy in his eyes as he watch his girl getting lashed.

His heart was coated with coldness and anger of the lady he claimed to own running away several times that resurfaces in his memory, repeating to himself that y/n's punishment is reasonable.

More and more whip fell on y/n back and she would flinch in each. There would be no way to prevent the muscles in on her back and bottoms from quivering, or to hide her facial contortions when the whip took its gruesome toll on her y/s/c back.

Namjoon sigh, grimacing in every whip that fall on the girl's back, Jungkook strikes draw blood as the whip slash her back once more, leaving a nasty cut on her flawless skin.

Y/n tremble in empathetic agony with each fall of the lash and each shuddering spasm of y/n's agonized body, earning a loud cry from her.

Un-entertain by the cruel sight, Namjoon turned his head away, and when he
did so, he was not surprised to see the maknaes standing nearby, watching the punishing in excitement.

He shake his head, unsurprised, turning his head towards Yoongi, Namjoon decided to intervene as he remember what he was doing before he was called there.

"Suga, it's not necessary for us to be here, there are more important matter that I have to-"

"Leave and I won't be so gentle on her, do you want that princess?" Yoongi cut off, saying in a steady melodic voice. He didn't even glance at the man speaking.

Jungkook pause, as he also waited for your response and Namjoon could only sigh as his lips settle in a straight line.

He could have just leave and left you on your own fate but he somehow realize he couldn't concentrate on his work with your screams and cry in agony.

Y/n weakly shake her head, a squeak leaving her parted lips as she breathed out, "n-no."

"Please don't leave." Afraid that it will only get more painful for her, the young beauty sob quietly while she refuse to meet the criminals gaze as it only brings her to more shame.

Jungkook lift his hand high in the air and slam the weapon down on your back immediately.

Tears flow out from the young woman's tightly sealed eyes, biting her bottom lips hard as she bare the pain.

She wonders how much more she can handle before she'll lose her sanity... before she'll give up.

Meanwhile, the other criminals could only watch with different thoughts swirling within their heads.

Hoseok and Jin was silent as they only watch with straight face, trying hardly to keep their gaze on your face but failing when their eyes wander to your breast and your bottom that wobbles in each assault you met with.

Beads of sweat trickle on Namjoon's temple as his throat run dries as your body receives the punishment, taking it unwantedly.

Taehyung grunt in pleasure, palming his prominent bulge through the thin sweat pants he's wearing as his inky eyes never left y/n's striking form. It was not his intention to get y/n in this situation as he only enjoys messing with the young's body and head yet he didn't feel sorry not when he could see the lady all bare.

Jimin smirks, sucking his bottom lip in between his teeth as he watch her fight against the restraints, delighted.

He wanted to trail his hands on the smooth skin of y/n arms and legs but he couldn't, for now with Suga around.

Ooohhh how much he would want to get the girl alone and have his hands on her too. It was Jimin who grow interest on the beauty first the first moment they met and eventually notice that the others took liking upon you too.

Jungkook growl under his breath as y/n cries and screams bounce on the four walls, ringing in his ears like a beautiful song.

Strike after strike and Y/n could only close her exhausted eyes and cry silently in agony and humiliation.

Wishing her suffering would come to an end.

Y/n's Pov

"I-I'm t-ired." You meek out, all bone-tired, but your voice was concealed by the sound of the whip meeting your skin.

You recoil and grunt, your voice was hoarse from all the crying and screaming. Your screams turned into shallow gasps and croaks after you've lost your voice and you felt so weak.

You felt your sanity slipping away, the humiliation, the pain making you emotionally exhausted.

This is too much for you too handle, your body hadn't recovered from the marathon earlier and you are immediately put on another burning agony.

Your body was trembling and you can no longer feel your back as you laid their almost lifeless. In between the lashes you begged them to end your life.

"Kill me."

Silence.

Yoongi raise his palm indicating Jungkook to stop as the younger pause mid air and drop his hand and item, breathing heavily as his chest rise and fall.

Yoongi's head tilt to the side, brows drawing together in amusement.

"What did you say baby?" He ask tenderly hush.

"Just kill me." You breathed out, physically, emotionally and mentally exhausted.

You were weak, your voice sounds almost unaudible but because of the piercing silence that fills the room your words were heard loud and clear.

Yoongi poke his inner cheek with his smile, amused that you've just given up just now expecting you to gave up on the first few whips but you've gone far from his expectation.

Yoongi get on one knee on the side of the bed near your face, reaching his hand to brush a loose strand of your hair that's stick on your damp cheek. You're weak to even flinch when his warmth graze your skin.

He smiles at you lovingly, stroking your cheek affectionately with the pad of his thumb, looking proud.

"It's okay baby it's all done now you did good." He said in a whisper like sweet voice contrasting what he just made you go through.

Your eyes slowly open and close, completely drained, Yoongi's face was quiet a blur over the tears that hang on your lashes yet you could still see how handsome he was under the pale moonlight.

By now it was only you and Yoongi, the three youngest moving reluctantly as their eyes lingers on your limp figure as they walk out slowly and follow their hyungs out.

"I don't like hurting you but you making me do so." He sighs lowly, brushing away the lone tear that slid down your face.

You don't understand Yoongi's way but you do see his definition of love and it was not as beautiful as love should be.

After a while, you finally drifted off, drifting in the sea of pain and exhaustion. Your shallow breaths and Yoongi's fading out voice where the only thing you've heard and they were the last as you drifted off to unconsciousness, missing his last words as your eyes slowly flutter closed, his face being the last thing you've seen before everything went black.

"I love you too baby."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.8K 1.7K 18
"No one's taking you away from me..." ~ Min Yoongi 💜 STOP READING THIS PLEASE [REWRITTEN VERSION OUT NOW!!] ...
612K 26.2K 46
Wherein someone stalking him because of his captivating beauty. Cover credits to marvelous: aisyvk__
7.4K 594 18
"Jungkook will have you begging for death before the end." "I'm not afraid of your pet rabbit." "Oh trust me, you will be."
261 48 13
You know what they say about opposites attract? Yeah that's bullshit. Updates weekly :)