Vo Gali Thi Ishq Ki (TELEPHON...

By thecluelessnibbi

Previously known as ๐‘ธ๐’–๐’“๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’• - ๐‘ช ๐‘ณ ๐‘ถ ๐‘บ ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ต ๐‘ฌ ๐‘บ ๐‘บ๐Ÿ’“ ๐ท๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘ง๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ÿ-๐‘ง๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘– ๏ฟฝ... More

Preface
1.Qurbat!
Q2.
Q3.
Q4.
Q5.
Q6.
Q7.
Qurbat Epilogue
1.F I T O O R
Readers Choice
F2.
F3.
F4.
F5.
F6.
F7.
F8.
F9.
F10.
F11.
F12.
12.1_Sayonee
F13.
F14.
Last Chapter
FITOOR EPILOGUE
TELEPHONE BOOTH
TB.2
TB3
TB.4
TB.5
TB.6
TB.7

TB.8

2.5K 264 60
By thecluelessnibbi

Happy New Year ❤️🎉🎉

Magnificently high walls coated with the soft hues of mocha standing proud supporting the ceiling with the intricate flower pattern glowing under the soft illuminating lights. The beige large circular sofa lying there facing the skyline City view that was visible through the large glass wall on one side capturing the city like a live painting into a canvas.

Matching plush carpets felt rich and soft under the foot of her old and cheap sandals. Beautiful black eyes shining under those rich illuminating lights staring everything with fascination. The place looked rich and untouched and she is still in disbelief.

They will be living here!

"Can I borrow your phone to make a call please?" Libah asked the housemaid who was standing there to help them to settle.

"Sure" the housemaid handed over her phone with a stiff smile still studying the pair of guests looking so out of place.

She knew her boss always have been a mystery but this one has crossed all the limits. She can't understand why her boss has asked her to look after the likes of them and have allowed these two to occupy one of the most expensive properties of Karachi.

"Hello Rosh..Roshan?"

Libah dialed the number that she has learnt by the heart now and spoke once the call was answered.

"Libah?" Azlan breathed seeing her calling from a new number; probably his housemaid.

"Are you ok? Did you arrive safely? How's the house?" Azlan couldn't hold his excitement once he heard his favourite voice and asked everything in one go to make sure everything is upto her liking.

"Everything is good here Roshan but..." She bit her lips feeling nervous.

"But?" He frowned.

"Is there a problem? Isn't the house to your liking?" He asked nervously.

Oh how naive he is! Only if he could understand that everything is already beyond her imagination.

"No!No!" She immediately opposed. "It's ac.. actually too much" she mumbled.

"What?" He sighed in relief, leaning back on his chair.

"Can you.. can you please.." she looked around the house nervously before telling him what has been bothering her since her arrival. "Can you please arrange a place for me in the hospital too? I don't think it's appropriate enough for me to live in such a big house alone once Abba will be admitted for treatment tomorrow." She expressed her concern.

"Libah.." Azlan rubbed his forehead. "Here hospital doesn't allow family members to stay; the have the visiting hours." Azlan tried to explain her.

"What?"

"Yes."

"So how am I suppose to live in such a big house on my own an.. and what about Abba?How will he manage things on his own. I can't leave him alone at night Roshan." She panicked.

She can't imagine leaving her father on his own in such a big and unknown city.

"Libah relax! There are doctors already and the best one to take care of your father." Azlan tried to relax her.

"Bu..But I am still no..not comfortable please." She pleaded; her eyes turning glossy.

"Okay fine! Let me do something about it too." And finally he gave up making her smile in love and adoration for him.

"Tha... Thankyou so much for everything Roshan." Suddenly she was too emotional.

She wondered what good she must have done in her past life to deserve a finance like him meanwhile Azlan felt restless feeling her voice heavy with emotions but not for him; for a complete asshole who doesn't deserve her at all. However Azlan controlled her untamed thoughts.

All in time Azlan! Just relax! In time!

"You don't have to thank me Libah, come on! " he rolled his eyes still trying to pacify that outrage within.

"Ap humse Milne bhi nahi aae.." Finally libah expressed her initial thought.

(You didn't even come to meet me.)

She expected him to receive them at the airport but there's no sign of him until now.

"Well actually I got my transfer just three days ago to Islamabad for an urgent project." He informed her and her face fell.

"What? It means we won't meet?" She asked feeling like crying suddenly.

"Of course not! We will meet very soon. I ain't abandoning you at all in a strange city. " Azlan was being genuine with her however she won't understand it.

Not now at least.

"But don't worry, I have one of my friend there. He will be there in hospital tomorrow to meet you and will help you with everything." He tried to lessen her worry.

"Friend? But I don't k.. know him. Ho..How can I tr..trust him?" She asked confused.

Azlan smiled at her innocence. It makes his heart flutter everytime to think how much dependent she is on him. The thought alone gave him utter satisfaction and the feeling of being on top of the world.

"Yes, a friend of mine. Don't worry he is good. You will meet him there tomorrow meanwhile just take care of yourself and enjoy your stay and make sure to eat on time." Saying this Azlan hung up.

Leaning back on his chair, he smiled to himself anticipating to meet her for the first. Suddenly his heart started beating so wildly by the imagination of how does she look? Is she as pretty and soft as her voice? However looks is the least he is bothered about because if he honestly wanted someone beautiful in his life then he still have multiple options to pick. So he honestly doesn't care even if she is just someone with below average look.

He loves the feeling he experienced with her everytime. The peace and comfort is like the warmth of the smoldering fire in the forlorn winter night of January.

Next morning when Libah woke up she found the dinning table already lushing with the varieties of breakfast that she only have heard and watched in movies. The table has everything from juice to bread to steaming paratha, you name it. Libah's eyes were open in shock and glistening with admiration.

"Sunein..."
(Listen..)

She softly called the housemaid who was busy arranging breakfast table. The maid immediately turned around on her voice and smiled brightly.

"Ma'am! Breakfast ready hai. Aaiye nashta kar lein. Thodi der me driver aata hoga hospital k liye pick up karne." Housemaid informed.

(Come and have breakfast before driving can come to pick you up for the hospital.)

Libah nodded before going up to bring her father for breakfast who was also as surprised as Libah and the feeling of pride ballooned his chest for getting a son in law like Roshan and for the first time the thought Libah's life after his death didn't scare. If anything he felt more at ease.

"Alhamdulillah!"

"Mashallah!"

Tabrez whispered in gratitude before Libah made her father sit on the chair and helped him with his plate.

"Sunein.."
(Listen)

After serving her father she turned around towards the housemaid hesitantly before asking.

"Apka naam kya hai?"
(What's your name?)

"Ji Salma."

"Ap bhi karein na nashta hamare sath."
(Please join us for breakfast.)

Libah asked nervously in fear of getting rejected however she didn't like the feeling that she was seeing Salma who stood there in a corner waiting on them while she was the one who cooked everything.

Salma eyes grew big in shock on the invitation. She has been working for Mirs since 3 years now but not a single guest she has received who has requested something like this so humbly.

"Nahi, Nahi Ma'am. Ap log khayein please."

(Please no. Just start eating please.)

"Arey aaye na, bohot sara khana h ye. Hum dono vaise bhi itna sara khana nahi khatam kar payenge." Libah insisted on looking around the table with hope glistening in her eyes.
(Oh no, it's too much of food. Please join us we won't be able to finish it all alone anyways.)

Finally Salma nodded reluctantly before joining the two on table meanwhile Libah grinned at her in happiness.
She is already alone in this city. What's the harm if she can make one friend around? At least she won't get lonely until Roshan's arrival.

Libah's curiosity picked interest while asking Salma some questions about the life and stories in city and Salma also being the excited soul told her all the stories and experience she has from her getting heart-warming reactions from Libah. Her eyes popping out on every new discovery and shining in utter fascination.

And that's how they enjoyed their first breakfast in the city.

..

The hospital was crowded with patients, visitors and doctors rushing in every direction. It was completely opposite of what Libah used to have in the name of hospital in her village. This is the magnificent building, towering as one of the skyscraper in the heart of the city. The doors are automatic, janitors everywhere helping the place to stay clean and Libah felt completely out of place in her old white suit which was looking dull even in comparison to the prestine white lab coats of the doctors.

"Sir this is the floor where you're supposed to meet your doctor. Just please wait for sir here he is on his way to here." Driver informed telling about the said 'Sir' who is supposed to be the Roshan's close friend and was instructed to help Libah.

"And sir has asked to be present with the Medical reports."

The driver directed them towards the waiting area which was nothing less than a vip lounge laid with comfortable pulsh round sofa with family of the patients probably waiting.

"Uff Allah! Reports to gadi me hi bhul aai." Libah suddenly freaked halting the driver who just turned on his heel to leave.

(God! I forgot the reports in the car downstairs.)

"Ok, I will get them for you." Driver assured but Libah shook her head immediately feeling bad about making the guy run back and forth, wasting his time because of her stupidity.

"Main bhi chalti hu apke sath. Main reports le lungi phir ap bhi chale jana." She reasoned forgetting with her dupatta. A habit she adapted whenever she is nervous or embarrassed.

(I Wii also come with you. I will take the reports and you can leave then.)

The driver nodded in affirmation and led the way.

"Ma'am you sure ap wapis akele chali jayengi?" Driver asked in fear, really not sure if she can go by herself seeing how inexperienced she is.

(Ma'am you sure you can go all by yourself?)

"Ji main chali jaungi, fikr na karein. " libah bite her lips in nervousness.

(Yes, I will manage don't worry.)

Honestly, she is breaking sweats internally out of fear by the thought of going alone and that scary ride of elevator was already one hell of an experience which se suffered without screaming her lungs out itself is a miracle but also she doesn't want to bother the poor guy anymore.

"Ma'am but..."

"Please, I will manage." Interrupting him she turned around on her heels rushing inside the huge gate of hospital.

"Wait..."

"Huh!"

And that's how she missed the elevator for the fifth time again. It's not her fault the elevator is pouring with people everytime she tried to get inside but due to her wrecked nerve she couldn't make it. Now people also have started giving her weird looks probably assuming her wierdo. She is extremely embarrassed and nervous to ask for help.

But her eyes again lit up in hope when the elevator pinged for the sixth time alarming its arrival on the floor. She stiffen her form in determination and ready to fight her way inside and when the door opened she closed her eyes and rushed inside, ignoring the comments and calls on her childish act as per the people surrounding her and finally maneuvered her way inside taking the furthest corner to ignore their dagger like stares; for sure the result of their annoyance.

She kept repeating her floor number in her mind in fear of not to miss her exit. She was constantly counting and checking the number while people were emptying the elevator on ever ping of their respective floors. Libah sighed when the elevator closed on 10th floor.

"Next is ours. Close your eyes and rush out. Close your eyes and rush out." She starts repeating and finally her face lit up when elevator pinged open on her floor.

She stumbled and struggled to reach the exit to leave the elevator but unfortunately she was late and the door closed on her face again. Libah wanted to cry and howl in misery. She felt completely foolish in that moment.

She can't even manage to exit the elevator on her own.

Exactly how pathetic is she!

She stared at the numbers again impatiently. Her eyes brimming with unshed tears of self loathe. She counted the buttons on elevator and it show the last is 42. So the building is 42 floor high. It sure will take enough time for her to reach back to her floor and suddenly fear of leaving her father alone started stressing her even more. She wanted to cry and control her sobs while praying in her heart.

Finally after ten minutes of agony the elevator reached the 42 floor and all the last of the person present in elevator left. Meanwhile she stood there sweating waiting for anyone to enter inside but no one did. She was going berserk not understanding what to do. Should she leave the elevator here or wait for someone to get inside to go to the down floors but before she can finally make her mind to exit the elevator the door started closing on her while she rushed crying out loud and banged the door loudly calling for help in tears. She was shit scared alone in that scary elevator. She was suddenly feeling short of breath, her mind started playing tricks and in panic she pressed all the available buttons which resulted the elevator into non-stop mode until the underground parking.

Libah kept staring the number and crying in panic when she saw elevator rushing down skipping all the mentioned floors. Libah felt like the elevator is falling and she started breathing unevenly banging the door even more loudly in desperation not caring her fist turning red and bloody due the tear on her delicate pale skin.

Libah couldn't feel the physical pain she was causing to herself. She felt like the nerve of her brain will burst open and her heart will start bleeding anytime soon.

Libah's felt her hopes dying when elevator skipped the 10th floor again and after the few more minutes of agony, desperation and anxiety the elevator reached pinged with Parking 2 before the gate opening to a dark isolated lobby with no one around.

Libah gasped seeing the dimly lit lobby and gulped before closing her eyes tightly and ready to rush in lightening speed in attempt to not get stuck again but before she can step out she was collided with a hard force instead making her jerk back in shock with a loud gasp and the files falling on floor slipping from her hand.

Before she can hit the back of her head against the wall she was pulled away by her wrist and clashed again with something like rock against her chest.

Libah's fearful red eyes swollen and moist with tears shot open only to clash with the deepest pool of black she has ever seen staring back at her with emptiness. She couldn't blink.
The man who still has her wrist clasped in his hand is beautiful. Libah is sure that it's not normal to look this good looking.The kind of beautiful that can make your heart flutter at the very first sight. She can bet only the heroes from movies can look this good and can dress like him; in a charcoal business suit. Maybe her eyes are playing games with her after the panic attack she had earlier.

So she immediately snatched her hand getting away and fixed her fallen dupatta on her head fidgeting with her dress, intimidated by the beauty of the man infront of her, still shaking from her panic attack but can't say the same about her loudly beating heart if its due to this intimidating stranger or the because of the episode she had earlier but one thing is sure.

She must be looking like a wrecked hag beside him, her eyes swollen and red from tears, hairs dishelved in every direction. Shaking in a corner like a dry leaf in autumn.

She didn't dare to meet his eyes again until she saw the man dropping on his knees in front of her. Libah shrieked stumbling back still quivering and relaxed when she noticed he was just collecting the reports that she had dropped earlier.

She stared at the man calculatingly not trusting her surroundings who kept reading the report keenly still kneeling and meanwhile a skeptical Libah palmed her mouth to avoid any kind of noise out of nervousness and panic.

She stumbled again on her feet when she saw him standing up right in front of her.She gasped in shock and fear when she heard the stranger mumble for the first time. His voice was deep and exotically manly His once cold eyes now staring at her with an unknown emotion. An emotion that she has never seen in anyone's eyes. It was too intense making Libah want to hide herself or dissolve herself into the wall before his beautiful deep eyes can swallow her whole.

"Found you, Mermaid!"

The next chapter will be full of Libah and Azlan!

Let me know what you guys think about their first meeting.

And feel free to share your creative idea that you guys would like me to add in the story further.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

544K 34.6K 70
"Sshhhhh....." he hushed and pinned us against the wall leaving no space between us. I held onto his biceps with my hand in reflex. He shook his head...
194K 14.9K 47
[Under editing]* "Charche nashe ke chal rahe the main zikr teri aankhon ka kr aaya, jab baat sukoon ki chidi main baat...
219K 5K 50
A simple girl who works for her boss as a personal assistant. Right, expect he is dangerous. She just doesn't know it. He's a mafia boss. He saves h...
458K 11.3K 30
In a district where danger lurks around every corner, Isaac North tries to live a normal life, but quickly finds himself entangled in a perilous roma...