Vo Gali Thi Ishq Ki (TELEPHON...

By thecluelessnibbi

Previously known as ๐‘ธ๐’–๐’“๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’• - ๐‘ช ๐‘ณ ๐‘ถ ๐‘บ ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ต ๐‘ฌ ๐‘บ ๐‘บ๐Ÿ’“ ๐ท๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘ง๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ÿ-๐‘ง๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘– ๏ฟฝ... More

Preface
1.Qurbat!
Q2.
Q3.
Q4.
Q5.
Q6.
Q7.
Qurbat Epilogue
1.F I T O O R
Readers Choice
F2.
F3.
F4.
F5.
F6.
F7.
F8.
F9.
F10.
F11.
F12.
12.1_Sayonee
F13.
F14.
Last Chapter
FITOOR EPILOGUE
TELEPHONE BOOTH
TB.2
TB3
TB.4
TB.6
TB.7
TB.8

TB.5

3.8K 360 76
By thecluelessnibbi

Restlessness and Anxiety is all Azlan could feel since the last call with Libah from the morning. He can't figure out why he is suddenly feeling like this, his stomach has been churning.

He was mindlessly driving towards his office and not even realized how and when  he reached  while riding the elevator to the top floor until it dinged open and the very first face he saw smiling on something has him riled up immediately. He clenched his jaw to control seeing him smiling so carefree unaware of being the reason of someone's uneasiness and that irked him to another level.

"Miss Sarah and Mr Roshan!"

"I remember paying my employees for  working here not to seek entertainment in the middle of the corridor!"

The loud angry voice have both of them paled and frozen on spot.

"Sorry Boss!"

"Sorry!" They both said simultaneously before dispersing towards their own Cabin.

"Mr Roshan!"

Roshan halted and  gulped in fear before turning around to face him.

He could feel his boss is extra angry today.

Azlan jaw twitched just by the sight of him.

"I want the financial stats report of the ER firm in an hour on my desk, Alright?"

"Bu..but..." Roshan was flabbergasted.

"Bu..but the dea.. deadline is tomorrow. I am supposed to submit it tomorrow." Roshan protested calmly.

"Change of plans! Well now its urgent and you need to submit it on my desk without any excuses or else be ready to clean your desk!" And without replying him any further Azlan hastily walked to his cabin maliciously smirking.

He lied ! that report is still due tomorrow but Roshan don't need to know that.The look of horror and anxiety on Roshan's face brought him immediate calmness. It wasn't enough but he was little at peace now.

Good! Now the reason of his discomfort will be in discomfort  and helplessness as well.

Libah's confession has left him in discomfort and his brain in a chaos. He could hear her voice still blaring loud and clear in his mind. Sitting in his cabin he isn't able to concentrate on his work anymore.

And its another of his first!

"Aahhh!"

Throwing the pen and flipping the file angrily he stretched himself on his chair to clear his mind, closing his eyes he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Aaj itni subah call kese kia mujhe?"

(how did you call me this early today?)

He was woke up from her call today. Its just 7:30 in the morning.

Is it even normal for booths to open so early!

"Ji..ji...aa..aaj apki bht yaad aari si mainu.." Libah spoke shyly anxiously playing with her dupatta.

(oh well..I..I was just missing you today..)

She isn't as bold to confess such things like this but she expected Roshan to understand like always. Roshan knows Libah needs someone on her side on this day to keep her at ease. It was always her baba but she don't want to let her baba know about her distress and sorrow or else he will worry even more for her that can cause him even more sickness.

"Libah you are alright?" Azlan sat up straight in worry. He could feel gloominess in her voice.

"Ji..ji sb..thi..thik hai.."  Libah tried not to break on call.

+yes, everything's fine!)

She won't until he initiate it. Its always have been like this. Its Roshan who always gives her strength and coax her to open up and cry her pain out. Its the death anniversary of Libah ' mother.  And this day always brings gloominess in Libah's life.

"Ro..roshan..."  She cleared her throat, to strengthen her voice.

"Haan Libah?" Azlan sighed still trying to figure out.

(yes Libah!)

"Aa..aap vapis kb aaenge?"  Azlan smiled, she sound really innocent like a kid.

(when are you coming back?)

"Bht jldi!"  He answered dreamily thinking about the project he is working on.

(soon..)

"Ek baat puch..puchu?" Libah asked hesitantly.

(can I ask something?)

She wasn't sure if she should ask this but she needs to. Her father's health is deteriorating day by day. Her father believes he don't have much time left and thought of leaving Libah alone worrying and stressing him even more
He asked her constantly to invite Roshan's parents at home so that he can fix the date of her marriage whenever Roshan returns but every time she denies excusing it one way or another. She wants to ask Roshan first, she don't want to be a nuisance to him after all he just got the job and there must be still things left to fix and to settle in a strange place. She don't want to rush him but also she understands her father's worry.

"Ky..kya ap wap..wapis aate hi baba se hamari shadi ki baat karenge?" And there she said it!

(Will you talk about our marriage to father whenever you will come back?)

Azlan paled.

His voice died in his throat and smile stilled on his face. He was never aware of Libah and Roshan's actual nature of relationship but he wasn't a fool to not to supect there was something.

"Wa..wait what?" He chuckled uneasily and that reaction got Liban uneasy as well.

Did she say something wrong?

"Roshan hamari mangni ko 6 saal ho chuke hain.. Apne baba se kaha tha k apki job lgte hi ap hamse shadi karenge.." Libah anxiously reminded him of his promise.

(Roshan its been six years of our engagement now, didn't you promise father that you will marry me after starting your job?)

Azlan didn't realize how much attracted and attached he has grown to Libah until this very moment.  It was all started with to figure out Roshan and his agendas but now it doesn't seem like that anymore. He actually started enjoying talking to Libah, anticipating her call everyday. He never smiled while talking to anyone as much as he smiled with Libah.

Her innocence, her care, her admiration, her adorable questions, her fascination about city life, her surprised tone whenever he would tell her something new about the city. Perhaps it wasn't all towards him; it was all mean to be to Roshan but Azlan have himself convinced that even on Roshan's behalf it is still something between him and Libah.

"Roshan?" Libah called nervously when she didn't hear get response for a long time, she even had to check if the call got disconnected.

"Yea...yeah..listening.." Azlan was snapped out of his thoughts.

"Roshan listening?" Libah was perplexed. " Maine sawal kia h apse kuch..."

(I asked something to you?)

"Oh..oh haa shadi.. hamari shadi..." Azlan repeated bitterly rubbing his forehead in stress.

(oh yeah!..wed.. wedding our wedding!)

"Ah Libah! My boss is calling, seems urgent. Can I talk to you later?" He immediately excused. He won't be able to make a coherent sentence to her right now.

But unfortunately he didn't realize his ignorance has caused Libah a terrible heart ache and have left amidst the feeling of rejection and insecurities.

'Knock!'

"Come in!"

Azlan was snapped out of his thought again when his P.A knocked the door to fill him with the today's schedule.

He gestured for her to continue.

"...and at 4:30 you have meeting with the constructor of Palm leaf sight and that's it for today. Thankyou!" His P.A thoroughly briefed him about today's event.

"Cool! just get my coffee and you're free to go!" Azlan dismissed without even looking at her.

He didn't even hear half of the things she said, his brain still occupied with Libah's confession but thankfully his P.A have left him a copy of his schedule on his desk.

He needs to figure out something!

The reason to talk to Libah was to get information about Roshan but seems like he is innocent in matter of office and whatever the issue he had with the Libah call's was more personal. Well no surprise there! Azlan can easily say Roshan is cheating on her; he have witnessed Sarah and Roshan often visiting each other's office for no reason apparently and haven't walked out for hours. They stick most of the time together. Lingering touches, flirting gaze he have seen it all.

Well he isn't a nosy boss but not noticing two people romancing 24*7 on your own floor under your nose is stupid because it's as obvious as  your hands in front of your eyes. But he can't intervene in their personal life, he respects everyone choices but now him cheating on Libah is infuriating him even more.

For God sake! That naive girl love him like crazy!

This care for a stranger and a complete stranger being the reason of his irrational anger over his own employe is obviously toxic. He needs to get rid of these feelings, he can't go on like that anymore.

This attraction is endangering, rather obnubilating his coherent thought. This situation with Libah sounds so absurd even to his own ear than how will he suppose to explain to others. He  will end this charade before this addiction ends him.

And now he made a promise to himself ; the mission is accomplished and he won't mingle himself in their business anymore. He won't keep any connections with Libah anymore. After all their paths are completely different. Moreover she thought he is Roshan not Azlan! She don't even know about his existence and its better if it should be that way forever.

She don't need to ever know that!

"Yes! No more Libah in life.." He determinedly promised himself while grabbing his phone.

His fingers lingered on the name in his contact list with a glint in his eyes. He could feel the distress surfacing and his heart falling and this is why he needs to do this; that's how he convinced himself sighing deeply.

A pressed the 'block contact' option.

Meanwhile in Dhamakpur Libah is also feeling perplexed and her heart feels heavier. She is worried about why Roshan disconnected the call without answering her questions. She has a really bad feeling inside, her gut is wrenching. Moreover he didn't even mention her mother's death anniversary.

Did he really not remember anymore?

Libah has a lingering feel deep inside that something is wrong always with the person on call. Her six sense always alerts her but she always avoid that voice of her head. Something has changed with Roshan; better thini her Roshan actually has completely changed.

She thought its just the new place taking over him with that city culture.  It was always the Roshan more talkative but nowadays its Libah who spoke more on call. Did he really changed and don't deem her worthy of himself anymore? Did he have a change of heart just like his personality as well? Don't he want to marry her anymore?

But she can't deny the excitement and joy she has sensed in his voice; the anticipation and annoyance when she didn't get time and could only spare a single call in a week. She won't lie she has felt the sincerity in his emotions whenever they talk but, so many things have shifted between them. She feels the connection between them is more stronger; even she feels more comfortable now in being herself because he don't mock her anymore of behaving like a true village girl that always used to make her embarrass rather he confessed that he admires her this self. She remembered how he complimented her in one of their conversation.

"Acha suno!..."

(okay listen..)

Libah cute blabbering was interrupted by him out of blue.

"Ji?" She sounded confused.

(yes..)

"In a fabricated world full of wolves; You're the very Original, rare and real.  Never Change Libah;  for no one!"

Libah was so overwhelmed that day and so moved by his confession. It was the first time Roshan actually complimented her personality not her  beauty or intelligence but her personality!

No! She won't get down to conclusion!

She will wait patiently for him to tell her his decision. Whatever the excuse  will be she will hear him out first. She trust him and give him as much space as he needs to think and figure out everything and with this thought Libah found the weight from her heart lifting.

YEEEAAAHHH UPDATE!

SO HOW WAS IT?

ANY THOUGHTS ABOUT NEXT?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally โฃ๏ธ Cover credit...
4.6M 293K 106
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
589K 49K 23
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
284K 32.7K 82
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. ๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...