๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ๐’?

By ELASAMU

00. || ห—หห‹ ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ๐’?'หŽห— ( ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’š๐’‚ ๐’๐’”๐’‚๐’Ž๐’– ) โ I THINK WE'RE BETTER OFF ... More

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐Œ๐˜ ๐’๐Ž๐๐† ๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐๐„ || ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐Ž || ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘ โžค ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„ โžค ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐— โžค ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐ โžค ๐˜ช ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ โžค ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„ โžค ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐„๐ โžค ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐ โžค ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ป๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„ โžค ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐ || ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐ || ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐ || ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต.
HIATUS!

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„ || ๐˜ช ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด.

1.6K 93 33
By ELASAMU

03. | FAN GIRLS ↳ ੈ‧₊˚ ┊͙
━━ ( osamu miya x reader ) 
❝ please notice me ❞

━━━━━━━━━━

GET THESE BITCHES OFF OF ME.

━━━━━━━━━━

The five of them soon found themselves at school shortly after. As soon as they walked in, they were swarmed by the twin's fanclubs. The Miya twins were bombarded with notes, love letters, and confessions. 

Such a pain.

Being gifted from young attracted much attention from others, so being around so many people at once was a given, and of course, Y/N was used to this since she's always been around the pair.

Y/N and the other two quickly stepped to the side before getting caught up in the mob of people. She looked over to the side, seeing Osamu being shoved in the face with an onigiri, he just stood there flabbergasted, not opening his mouth, refraining from eating the suspicious food. He was staring at the girl who shoved food in his face with widened eyes, he was clearly surprised. The embarrassed girl then ran off crying to one of her friends. 

While on the other hand, Atsumu was giving his fan girls glares in an attempt to scare them away. Did that work? No. He was getting jumbled up in the middle of the crowd of people, being pushed around back and forth. He looked like he was going to puke. 

The two struggled to hold back their laughter at the pair while Suna was recording it.

 After that they walked to the shoe cubbies. Leaving the both of them stuck in there troublesome situation.

Osamu managed to slip out of the crowd after being shoved in the face with an onigiri. He loved food, but not food from people he didn't know. Ever heard of stranger danger? The gray haired boy of course did feel bad for the girl but, you don't just shove food into someones face!

 He walked past his brother's crowd of people and looked at him dead straight in the eye, making eye contact. He stuck his tongue out, mocking him. Atsumu's mouth formed an "o" shape and his eyes were opened wide. He slapped his hand over his mouth in betrayal.

 After leaving, Osamu met up with the three still at the shoe cubbies, changing their shoes.

"NO DON'T LEAVE ME HEREEEE! COME BA-" before he could finish his sentence his voice was drowned out by multiple girls screaming his name louder than ever. Atsumu was once again betrayed by his friends. (dhmu streaks...)

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

It was currently 12:30PM and the five of them were eating lunch on a picnic table outside of the school. The sky was a beautiful bright blue hue, there were no clouds and the sun beamed down on their faces. Unlike this morning which had a light gray hue and a few clouds.

After seating and opening up their bentos, taking in the fresh smell of the spring breeze, Atsumu began complaining about what happened in the morning.

"Whyyyyyyy did you leave meeee." Atsumu whined to the others who didn't seem like they cared about what he was saying, they were too busy scarfing down their food like wild animals. Yes they did have onigiri this morning, but since Y/N shared with everyone, they only got one each. Definitely not enough to fill an athletes stomach, well that is unless you're Kenma. Originally it was only supposed to be for the twins, but after meeting up with Suna and Aran, she decided to share.

"Shut up Atsumu, you act like this has never happened before." Y/N said to him with her mouth full, she looked like a chipmunk. But it was true, this wasn't exactly the first time this had happened. They have gone through many of these exact same scenarios before, and all ending in them leaving Atsumu by himself, tending off the thirsty girls.

"Butttttt I thought we were friends!" The setter playfully wiped a fake tear from his face and pouted, acting all hurt. Y/N just rolled her eyes and continued to eat.

"You're such a pain Tsumu." Osamu told off  his older brother while stuffing his face with the rice from his bento.

Atsumu took his hand away from his chopsticks and clutched his chest. "How dare YOU?" Atsumu leaned backwards and faked a fall, landing on the grass behind him, fake sobbing like a baby.

"Atsumu get off the grass! You're going to get dirty!"

"You act like such a baby!"

"Get up Atsumu!"

The group was laughing at him, besides Aran who looked very unamused.

"I wish Kita were here. Mom come pick me up. I'm scared. Very scared." Aran thought, being done with these little five year olds trapped inside their 16 year old bodies.

"Guys, be nice to each other. Okay?" Aran said not batting an eye at the three. He was trying to get Atsumu to stop acting stupid, and to shut up the others who were laughing so hard people were staring. It was quite embarrassing.

"Yes sir..." Y/N said, still laughing at the setter.

"Fine." Suna turned his attention away from Atsumu, back to his phone on which he was recording him for, personal reasons. Definetly NOT blackmail wink wink.

"Ugh okay." Osamu said, despite laughing along with Y/N still.

The rest of the school day went by pretty fast.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Y/N and the twins were heading to the gym for volleyball practice with their gym bag, water bottle, and towel in hand. On some days they would also walk with Suna and Aran, but they got held back by their teacher for some student council thing or something. As they walked they occasionally would put their foot out, trying to make the other fall. They would often either converse in small talk or play these ridiculously childish games when the three were by themselves.

Atsumu put his foot out towards Y/N, resulting in Y/N falling face first on the path to the gym.

"Owwww. It hurts!" Y/N cried out, rubbing her now freshly bruised nose. Atsumu, the one who tripped her, immediately felt guilty.

"I'm so sorry Y/Nnie! Um, here! Let me take you to the nurse." Atsumu said. Before the bruised girl could answer, Atsumu swept her in his arms (bridal style ofc) and picked her up. After picking up the girl, he ran straight down the hall with the girl in his hand, a worried expression plastered his face. Obviously the girl could still walk, but Atsumu was in such a hurry since it was his fault she was like this.

●○●○●○●○

Osamu looked at the scene and his heart clutched, it was like his heart was in pain.

I don't like this feeling.

But, what is it I'm feeling?

i love you so so much! <3 - elaine

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.9K 2.6K 28
"๐—ช๐—›๐—ฌ ๐—–๐—”๐—ก'๐—ง ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐—š๐—˜๐—ง ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—˜๐—ค๐—จ๐—”๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—–๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—–๐—ง?!" ยท ยท โ™ก ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ'๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ...
50.8K 1.5K 17
๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ฌ ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐— ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—Œ๐— ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ ๐–บ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐–บ๐—‚๏ฟฝ...
86.4K 2.9K 23
"You're not Samu" "If you wanted to speak to Samu, you should've called Samu's phone." Suna x Fem Reader Haikyuu AU Mainly fluff I made this story a...
216K 4.9K 64
"๐—ฆ๐—ข ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—ง๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐— ๐—˜ ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—๐—˜๐—–๐—ง๐—˜๐—— ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—”" | |____๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜†/๐—ป, ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป ๏ฟฝ...