𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 || 𝘩𝘦𝘳.

13. | STRAWBERRY POCKY ↳ ੈ‧₊˚ ┊͙
━━ ( osamu miya x reader )

❝ she's a lady, and i am just a line without a hook ❞

 | STRAWBERRY POCKY ↳ ੈ‧₊˚ ┊͙━━ ( osamu miya x reader ) ❝ she's a lady, and i am just a line without a hook ❞

━━━━━━━━━━

I CAN'T GET HER OUT OF MY HEAD.

━━━━━━━━━━

"Good morning Osamu!" Y/N greeted the wing spiker cheerfully. She then gave a little wave to Atsumu. The girl latched herself onto the boy. Atsumu grinned at the two, while on the other hand...

His cheeks started to heat up, he stood a little bit more upright. His relaxed posture quickly stiffened up. "HI Y/N!" The love struck boy yelled before unlatching himself from her grip, then ran.

Into a pole.

"Owwwwww!" Osamu cried out. The boy sprawled on the floor sat up and rubbed his newly red forehead. The belongings in his gym bag rested on the floor. His volleyball rolled over near the other two.

"HHAHAAHAH!" Atsumu wrapped his arms around himself and shook violently as Y/N stood there with puffed up cheeks, trying not to laugh at the poor boy. After composing herself she walked over to him with her hand held out.

Hesitantly, he grabbed her wrist and stood up, cheeks red from embarrassment. He just fell in front of his crush! That would forever haunt him and he knew it. As he stood up, Atsumu collected his brother's belongings and placed them back into the bag neatly. From there he gave to his twin and shrugged his shoulders and walked off from them to have some alone time.

"Hey, are you okay Osamu?" she asked him nonchalantly as she moved the hair that covered his forehead in an upwards position, trying to see if his forehead was bruised from impact. He immediately sprung up and walked backwards, almost tripping over himself. The girl laughed at his idiocy.

"Uh- um. I'm okay!" He reassured her, putting his hands out, warding her away from him.

He grabbed his bag and slung it over his chest, running towards the nearest convenience store.He sprinted up the road, then took a right. His breathing became heavy.  She ran after him, to his dismay, he had no idea.

He couldn't control his cheeks, he knew that they were a terrifying shade of pink. He didn't want to see her. This whole scenario was so humiliating. He wanted to crawl into a hole and never ever come back.

Once he reached the tiny little store, he grabbed some strawberry Pocky, unbeknownst to the gray haired male. He picked it up out of routine, since Y/N's favorite snack was indeed strawberry Pocky. As he made his way towards the cashier, a chip bag caught his attention.

It was another one of her favorites.

He sighed.

He couldn't run from her his whole life. He himself knew it all too well. The boy was so lost in thought before the cashier broke his trance.

"Sir? Sir? I need you to pay now." A girl with brown hair and green eyes stared at the boy with slightly pink cheeks. She found him quite attractive despite not knowing the male.

"Oh um, sorry. Here you go." He gave her some cash and headed out the door. He went back to his thoughts.

I'm such a coward. I can't keep running from her. This isn't like me at all.

He signed once again, his eye bags apparent. He had spent all night thinking about the girl. She seemed to take up his entire mind. Osamu yawned and took out the  Pocky he bought out of the bag. He opened the box and took a stick, it reminded him of the girl he had a huge crush on.

I need to talk to her sooner or later.

i hope you guys have a lovely day! make sure to take care of yourselves! <3 - elaine