𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍 ➤ 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘦.

"COME HERE!" the man grunted. I had kicked him in the gut when he came close with the knife. To be honest, I didn't really care if he hit me with a bat. But what I did care for was the fact he even thought about cutting me. A couple minutes ago I learned that he had been obsessing with me for a couple years now. When I took it all in, I was flattered. I mean who wouldn't like my seggsy as-.

Anyways.

He ran at me, I fiddled with the doorknob after crawling up the stairs, tears streamed down my cut face. Hopefully I had bought time until he could get up, but sadly I was wrong.

The man held a knife in his hand that was stained with my blood from my cheek. I would not stay idle and be obedient so he had to punish me.

My legs were covered from bruises from the bat that laid on the ground. He beat me with a wooden bat. My entire body hurt, but somehow I felt numb.

"STOP PLEASE!" I pleaded, trying to convince him not to stab me right then and there.

"You had your chance bunny."

It was cold.

"HELP!" I screamed out. I couldn't fall asleep. Not now. Blood seeped out of me. Red blood coated the concrete floor. I had been stabbed. I think he called me mom? My eyelids were heavy, I could feel my eyes closing. No way. A bad bitch like me can't die!

I was about to die.

The man who had just stabbed me cried on the floor. Wondering to himself why did he do that to someone he loved. All I knew was that I might be able to see Ash Lynx after this.

It was peaceful. I mean, at least I didn't die by truck-kun or something. Getting kidnapped and killed in a basement seemed so fun. Romanticizing getting kidnapped never felt so real!

Well at least I'll look good as a dead bitch.

"Osamu..." I said with my last breath.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

OSAMU'S POV

"Osamu... " Y/N stirred in her sleep, a tear streamed down her face.

WHAT?

I had been there for maybe 3 hours. School had already ended and I needed to go pick her up for volleyball, but when I got her she was peacefully sleeping. Being the gentleman I am, I waited for her to wake up. Obviously. She looked so peaceful, I knew she was tired but I never spoke to her about it.

Breaking away from my thoughts, I saw her. Shaking and crying. Was it a nightmare?

I shook her. Desperately trying to wake her up. After a few shakes, she woke up.

"OSAMU!" Y/N screeched, jumping out of the wooden chair. All of a sudden she jumped onto me and started to cry on my chest. She grabbed a fistful of my shirt, clutching it tightly. She shook and cried violently.

What nightmare could she possibly have had?

I stroked her hair in hopes of calming her down, my shirt was wet but it didn't matter. If this was any other situation I would be flustered but now wasn't the time. She needed me.

Hugging her back I comforted the whimpering Y/N. It pained my heart to see this. I just wanted her to be okay.

"Ssshhh. It'll be okay. It'll be okay... I'm here.." Hoping that my words would comfort her, she cried harder.

"I died! I thought I died! My blood surrounded me, a knife stabbed in my chest! I thought I would be able to see you again! What if I wasn't able to see you? I don't ever want that to happen. Don't leave... Please.." Y/N cried, her nightmare sounded horrifying. Thank god it was just a nightmare. She was freaked out.

"I won't leave you. Don't worry I'll be by your side because we're friends. Right?"

We're just friends.

That's all we'll ever be.

THIS WAS SUCH A MESS AJSHSDHCVH IM SORRY

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

i love you. <3 - elaine

also, i forgot to put this earlier! i just released a kenma fanfic if you want to read it! and check out my friend's book !

egechunsa-chan

:)