VEGAS ~ NARRY βœ”

By LittleLoveOnNarry

One wild night in Las Vegas, comes back after four years to bite Harry and Niall in the ass. More

MORNING AFTER
NIGHTMARE FROM BEFORE
NEW KIND OF MARRIAGE
A LIGHT IN A DARK
MARRIAGE DEACTIVATION CONTRACT
TORN BETWEEN LOVE
SONG THAT YOU SANG
FAST LANE TO HATE
DIG A LITTLE DEEPER
JUST A LITTLE BIT CLOSER
THERE IS NO POINT IN DENYING THIS
LOVE AND THOUGHTS
WHEN FIRE AND FIRE MEET
WHILE YOU SLEPT
GET THIS OVER
DESTROY EVERYTHING
ACT LIKE NOTHING EVER HAPPENED
BLANK CANVAS
ALL THEM BUTTERFLIESπŸ¦‹
DEVIL ON MY SHOULDER
ONE TWO THREE, NOW YOU'RE FREE
JUST KILL ME
OH BABY
LONG WAY FROM THE PLAYGROUND
GHOST OF THE PAST
SECRETS THAT HE HID
YES
AUTHORS NOTE
CHARACTER ASK
LEAVE
COFFEE AND HEARTBREAK
NOBODY IS AS WISE AS BOBBY
THE AUDACITY OF THAT BITCH
THE END

WHEN ONE IS FALLING

1.3K 66 138
By LittleLoveOnNarry

Harry wouldn't tell Niall that he sat at his door for hours; he wouldn't tell him that he heard all the I love you's and I miss you. And he would most certainly never tell him about the silent tears that escaped his eyes; without him even noticing that.

When Harry finally heard that there were soft snores coming from behind Niall's doors; he slowly opened his doors and notice that Niall had left one of the floor lamps on; it made Harry's job a lot easier.

With quite steps he walked over to Niall and sat next to his sleeping body; Harry couldn't control his fingers; they worked on their own. With one careful motion he pushed aside few strands that were falling over Niall's closed eyelids.

"Why are you making me feel like this?" Harry whispered slowly; his fingers still touching Niall's face.

Harry sighed and pressed his pen against the paper; letting his hand work on its own.

When I looked at him while he sleeps; I can see that he is calm; I envy that. I can't remember the last time that I was calm.

He looks so small and I just want to protect him while he sleeps; I want to stay here and protect his sleep; because he looks so lost in his sleep that nothing could wake him up.

I could just reach to his face and touch it and he wouldn't bulge; I could talk to him and he wouldn't even move; I could just... It's not important.

What's important is that that I have never seen anybody look so beautiful while they are sleeping with a slight dribble of drool that is dripping from their lip. Only, Niall Horan, can look so mesmerising while he is sleeping.

When Harry had written his answer; he spent some extra time in Niall's room; he just sat next to him; examining his sleeping face; it looked beautiful, but it shouldn't. Harry shouldn't look at his face and think about how beautiful it looked; he shouldn't want to lean down; that was wrong.

When Harry finally left Niall's room and went to his old bedroom; he dialled Sierra and wanted to break up with her; better to do it while she is home and not in a foreign country; but he couldn't do it. She sounded so happy and who was he to ruin that. Either way he is just confused; he doesn't have any feeling for the Irish; he doesn't, right?

~

The car ride to Mr Malik's office was quite; they didn't talk and didn't even look into each other's direction. Car radio was playing softly in the background.

When they arrived to Mr Malik's office; he was already sitting in his massive chair with a notepad in his arm and a hot cup of coffee on the coffee table in front of him.

"How have you been, lads?" Mr Malik sounded cheerful; and cheerful was something that Harry and Niall definitely weren't.

"It's been..." Niall started off, but he didn't know where to go with his sentence; how has this week been? He really didn't know.

"We did your assignment. That's all you have to know." Harry said rudely; it's not that he wanted to be rude; but he was so frustrated about his feelings and he felt that it was Mr Malik's fault; all these questions....

"Thank you for that. Can you hand me your answers please?" Zayn smiled and extended his arms to reach for the papers that both lads gave him; he quickly scanned through them until he looked up at both of them.

"Harry, can you please tell me what colour are Niall's eyes? And vice versa, Niall?" Zayn smiled and looked at both lads; they didn't even turn to face each other when they spoke.

"Niall's eyes are blue; ocean blue." Harry mumbled quite quietly.

"Harry's eyes are green; forest green." Niall also spoke very quietly.

"Oh, ok. And can you tell me what is each other's favourite colour?" Zayn smirked; but tried to hide it from them.

"Harry's favourite colour is blue; if I remember correctly then he liked light blue." Niall shifted uncomfortably; he didn't like the smirk that Mr Malik had.

"Niall's favourite colour is green; but he asked me to change it to forest green; because he likes it more then just green." Harry said and finally glanced into Niall's direction; disappointed to see how far Niall was sitting.

"So what can we learn from these two questions?" Zayn connected his fingers in front of his face and waited for both boys to speak, but they didn't. "If you're not gonna talk then I will. I see that Niall's favourite colour is green, preferably forest green and that's quite the same colour of Harry's eyes. And Harry's favourite colour is light blue, or vibrant blue and that's Niall's eye colour. Interesting."

"It's not interesting." Harry mumbled under his nose; afraid that shrink had already figured out what Harry is battling against so hard.

"If you say so, Mr Styles." Zayn smirked and skimmed through all the questions. "How was it to get to know each other? Because from what I understood you didn't know each other at all and now you should have a slight insight into each other lives?"

"Well, it was weird." Niall started off slowly; he didn't want to anger Harry. "This whole situation is weird. You know; to be married to a stranger and be denied a divorce; they should print that in Vegas chapel posters."

While Niall ranted about all the questions and how weird they were; Harry felt himself battle between what he was gonna say; should he say that these questions made him change a lot of things in his mind and that he was angry for that; he didn't want to have all these unnecessary feelings; he was fine with disliking the blond and wanting to get rid of him; but now; he didn't even know what he wanted now.

"Mr Styles are you with us?" Mr Malik's voice brought Harry out of his thoughts and as he looked around; he saw both of them staring at him; he didn't care about therapists gaze; but Niall's slightly worried eyes; they made his knees week.

"Yeah. So what's the next task." Harry just wanted to get away; he knew that he can't run away from all problems; but sometimes it worked.

"We will talk about question some more; but your next task is; and don't be mad at me, but each of you have to take one another on a date." The second that Mr Malik stopped talking; both lads were up on their feet.

"NO!" They exclaimed together and slowly turned sideways to look into each other's eyes; Panic in Niall's eyes and unreadable emotions in Harry's.

"Mr Malik, I have a fiancé at home, who already is unhappy about this situation; this will ruin my relationship with him." Niall pleaded with the therapist; While Harry felt lightheaded; his body burning with a secret desire; desire for Niall's fiancé to leave him; to break him; so Harry can fix him up.

"Ok. We will do it. What ever it takes to end this, right?" Harry said in a whatever tone; Altho his heart was not ok with this.

"Are you kidding me? What about the contract?" Niall muttered in Harry's direction.

"Fuck that thing. Do you want to get a divorce or not?" Harry said angrily; and he really wanted to destroy the contract; because he felt that he is on the way of validating the last rule of it; and he didn't want to leave Niall's side; he wanted to change Niall's mind about divorcing him.

"Fine. But then I am defiantly not talking about other questions. See you next week, you killer of happiness." Without thinking Niall grabbed Harry's wrist and pulled him out of the counseling session; Niall was so angry; that he didn't even notice how hot Harry's skin was against his; or how Harry's body was slightly trembling under his touch.

Once again they drove home in complete silence; Niall was thinking about the ways to tell Louis that he has to go on a date with Harry and then go on another one that he needs to plan; while Harry already thought about the ideas that he could use for their date.

"So, what was that about fuck the contract? Can I ask you personal questions now?" Niall laid down on the big living room sofa; while Harry sat on one of the armchairs.

"Well, let's be honest here. We have broken few rules already and we haven't really done the punishments." Harry said matter-o-factly.

"I see what your saying, but for your understanding; it's you that wanted the contract and not me." Niall looked through his phone; still weighting on how he should break down the news to Louis.

"I know. And I am sorry; I am just used to having contracts for things." Harry looked down at his feet; Niall finally turning on his belly and watching Harry. "It makes me feel safe."

"I know that our situation is not ideal; but do you really feel threatened by me?" Niall waited for Harry to look up, but he didn't.

"N-no, I jus-" Harry's hands started to tremble as he felt under attack; this was why he needed contracts; his anxiety.

"Don't bother. Let's just do this and after 5 months we can forget about each other." Niall sighed and got up; before exiting the room he looked at Harry one last time. "Looking as we don't have a choice; I will take you out on a friendly date this Thursday."

AUTHORS NOTE🌺

Hello, my Little Love's 💕

One nice chapter, before one that probably will make you all angry at me; maybe not. Who knows.

What are your thoughts thus far?

Lots of Love - M🥀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.2K 2.8K 26
When Niall wakes up from being in a coma for 1 year and doesn't remember a thing. He is met by no one around him. Nurses say his parents left him 7 m...
20.2K 491 32
Harry Styles abuses his boyfriend Niall Horan. Niall has had enough, and leaves him. In Hopes of getting Niall back Harry abuses someone else, Himsel...
7.3K 236 21
"Dinner at 6?" "promise?" "promise." The start of something terrible.
31.2K 328 51
This story takes place in early 2017 but please note that all facts are not up to date with real life events as it's all for fun x Larry stylinson s...