Love Is In The Air - AdiYa Sh...

By Kairawrites_

Scribbling down some short lighthearted (well mostly) stories on my favourite couple Aditya and Zoya and peep... More

[1]-Perfectly Imperfect
[2]- Along The Waves Of The Ocean
[3]- Millions Of Emotions
[4]-Crimson (16+)
[5]- Happy Tears
[6.1]- Always And Forever
[6.2]- Always And Forever
[7]- Destined To Be Together
[8.1]- My Heart Will Go On (18+)
[8.2]- My Heart Will Go On
[9]- Happiest Than Ever
[11.1]- Je T'aime
[11.2]- Je T'aime
[11.3]- Je T'aime
[12]- Family Is Everything
[13]- Bahon Ke Darmiyaan (18+)

[10]- The Biggest Day Of My Life

706 47 313
By Kairawrites_

HEY HI! Look who's come up with a new shot early! Okay so this shot is a continuation (not exactly a continuation, this shot actually takes a leap) to the fourth chapter of this book called, Millions of Emotions. For those who haven't read it yet, I would request you to read it so you can get some idea about this one.

Well, honestly speaking, I had planned this one long ago, like really long ago. But, I was again, insecure about writing this or no. But, then I decided to write and here it is.

I don't know if this is emotional, I mean, it didn't make me feel sad so I don't how you would feel reading this. I don't have any idea why I am really justifying so much. Without further delay, let's dive into the shot.

(P.S- I think I should learn how to keep my mouth shut. I always talk unnecessarily. *facepalm* Okay, bye!)

•••

She checked herself once more, examining herself in the mirror, she stood hesitant as she cleared her throat, she fixed the dupatta on her head. Lips pressed against each other, her sweaty fingers twiddled with each other out of nervousness. Her heartbeat unusually high, thumping hard against her chest.

And, there was she was, dressed up in her bridal gown, gerring up for the biggest day of her life. She felt anxious and extremely insecure, reasons still unknown to her, this was actually tough than she had ever imagined it to be.

It was when she heard the creak of the door. She looked at the direction and found her father standing and looking at her. She noticed when his eyes scanned at her from head to toe, she takes in a sharp breathe and then she sighed. "What do you think?...how do I look?" She cleared her throat once again but he simply looked at her, a lump formed deep in his throat, preventing his speech. He took a sharp breathe before he said.

The words came out of Aditya's mouth as a mere whisper, "Just like your mother..." Of course she did, she was wearing her mother's wedding lehenga and the same ornaments, recreating the look, that she wore twenty-five years ago.

She was an epitome of her mother, her eyebrows were sharp, her doe-shaped eyes which were the mirror to her soul, her chubby cheeks and her rosy lips, everything resembled her mother and most importantly....she was named after her.

Ofcourse, she looked divine today, as if an angel had decended from the heaven. She eyes sparkled like glitter, her cheeks coloured in a natural pink and a beautiful smile painted her pretty face. She was a bride...the most awaited day of her life...was finally here.

His words made a shiver run down her spine, her eyes pricked with the tears that involuntarily pooled her eyes and her lips quivered, the walls of her stomach clenched and her heartbeats grew faster and then...she was no more worried about how she looked.

"You look.....beautiful, Zoya. You look like an angel." Aditya said again which made her smile.

"You think? I was so worried." And then she laughed before she added again, "Ummm..can we just sit and talk for a while, please?" She let out a deep breathe and then smiled wider, while he just blinked his eyes twice.

She hesitantly took at seat on the edge of her bed while he joined her. She just saw him while his gazes were lowered. There was an awkward silence between them. The ticking of the clock resonated in the room, she glanced up at him again, her tongue failed to form words. But, she finally gathered the courage to initiate a conversation. She felt hesitant today, which had never happened before.

"Do you think I've made the right choice?" She said, finally breaking the long silence between them. "What do you think about Rudra?" She added, and pressed her lips against each other.

He glanced up at her, his eyes met with her insecure ones and a sudden wave of mixed emotions ran around him.

"Yeah, of course, you guys love each other, he cares for, respects you and your boundaries, stand by you, understands you and your emotions and most importantly he loves....he really loves you Zoya. I can see that in his eyes, whenever he looks at you, that admiration that he has...shows it all."

"Is that enough?"

"As of now, yes."

"Zoya, I'll never let you go to wrong hands. He is a nice person, I like him." Zoya's eyes widened at him as he added again, "Don't look at me like that, I like him, he's good."

"I can't believe you said it. I can never forget the way you used to glare at him every time you saw him. He was so intimidated by you, you just scared him so much."

"Well, that was to just a warning that he should be careful about his behaviour around my daughter otherwise I would have..."

And then she interrupted him, "So possessive you are."

"I am possessive becuase you are my treasure and I love you more than anything else." He said in an emotional voice.

"I can't even believe my eyes. It feels like it was yesterday when I held you in my arms for first time. You were so tiny, my little baby you were and now look at you, all grown up." He chuckled at the memory when tears swelled in his eyes.

Aditya paced around the corridor of the hospital, anxious. He chewed his nail out of nervousness. He could feel his heart thumping hard against his chest. It was when he heard the door open, he looked up and walked to the nurse as she just smiled and said, "Congratulations, it's a babygirl. Both mother and the daughter are healthy."

He let out a sigh of relief, he tried to speak but failed to form words. He just pointed towards the door. The young women just blinked her eyes assuringly before she said, "Yes, you can see them."

Without wasting any other minute, he pushed the door and his eyes directly fell onto his wife who laid on the bed and the little creature, cooing beside her, in her warm arms. Zoya just looked at him and grinned, signalling him to come forwards.

He took slow steps towards the bed. The view got even clearer, their baby was wrapped in a warm white towel. His heartbeat grew higher and his breathe thickened, goosebumps appeared on his skin as he shuddered. He glanced at Zoya again, her smile just got wider. He couldn't believe his eyes, the moment was so surreal. Tears of joy pooled his eyes.

He was left speechless, when he saw her angelic face. She was a true epitome of them but mostly she resembled her mother. She was so tiny, small pretty eyes, chubby cheeks, rosy lips and an innocent smile adorned her cute face. A lone tear escaped from his eyes as he smiled. He emotionally dropped a kiss on his wife's sweaty forehead.

"Thank you so much for her, Zoya. Thank you for everything, jaan. I love you so much." He whispered in her hair. She squeezed his hand that rested on her cheek and she grinned.

"You babygirl wants to be in your arms. You've waited for so long, won't you lift her?" He nodded as a response.

He lifted her fragile body in his, careful enough to not hurt her or wake her up from her deep slumber. She curled up in his arms, making him chuckle at her cute antics. "Hi, I am your papa. Thank you for making me a father and completing our live. I love you so much, baby." He gently kissed her on her forehead as she smiled in her sleep.

"I'll always be your little baby, Papa. You will always have your rights on me and I love you more than I have loved anyone in my life. I know I never confessed it to you and it was because...I was a teenager." Aditya's expressions softened as his eyebrows narrowed and both the father-daughter duo broke into a small laughter.

"Becuase you were a teenager, really!?" And they laughed again, his dimples flashed.

He watched her laugh, a smile painted his lips and thoughts wandered. "You don't really have to justify this Zoya. I completely understand that feeling of, you know, when you love someone so much but you can't really express your feelings in words, specially when it comes to your parents, I understand. You are grateful for what they have given you but you can't really tell them, I absolutely understand. I've lived that period of my life that you currently living." And then he paused for a while, Zoya's eyes fixed on him.

"I never told my parents too, I don't know if it was because I was embarrassed to admit or was it because I was a teenager?" She laughed again, sighing.

"Now that I realize that I should have told them for once...how much I loved them, but I think its too late." An involuntary tear tickled down from the corner of his eyes and he quickly wiped it off.

"But I am glad atleast you didn't make any mistake that I did. I know you love me Zoya but when you say, it means so much to me and I wish I said that to my parents too."

Her lips quivered, fresh tears pooled in her eyes. And then she realized she was actually scared to go, leaving him behind. She was scared to not be his little baby anymore, she was scared to lose him. And it was the time to face the reality.

"How could I not say it? How could I? You've given me so much, that you haven't even realized. You have been the best father that I could ever ask for, you have stood by me, protected me from the evils of the world, prevented me from falling down whenever I stumbled upon something, you have always been there...whenever I needed you and most importantly, you tried your best to be a mother to me....and for that I am really grateful. I feel so lucky to have you as my father....and I want to admit how much I love you."

Aditya listened intently, his heart just melted when he heard those words coming out of her mouth and when his daughter looked up at him, he diverted his gaze to hide his tears which did not go unnoticed by her.

"You crying?" She asked, with corcern.

He chuckled, pulling back those unshed tears, when he sniffed his nose before looking back at her. When his eyes fell on her, warm tears sprang back again and then he couldn't hold them back as it tickled down to his cheeks, "You wouldn't be here anymore, right? I have my rights to be emotional."

"Hey! Do you want to send me away with big tears? Tears doesn't suit you, I think you look like a clown." Aditya just simply watched her, "You sound like your mother."

And she smiled, "Can I ask you something?"

"Of course." Aditya replied shortly.

"Why did you name me after her?" As those words reached his ears, he felt as if the world stopped when he went back into a short memory.

"Aditya, I am so sorry to tell you this. But, we lost Mrs. Hooda. She's no more, I am really for your loss."

A warm tear escaped his orbs, he gulped as a lump formed in his throat. There was a brief silence before he answered, "Because I never wanted to miss her..."

And then silence swept in before Zoya said, "But you do miss her." He glanced up at him, and smiled admist th tears that were on the verge of flooding down.

"Yes, I miss her. I miss her presence, her smile, her charming aura..I miss everything about her, I miss every inch of her. I can never stop thinking about her, she brought such a difference to my life, she brought radiance, light, life, love, she was my everything. My lover, my soulmate, my partner, my best friend, my mother, my child, my confidante...she was everything...and I do miss her, everyday."

She felt as she would burst out crying. She felt so emotional looking at him like that, she had never seen him like that. He always held a strong face in front of her, he tried his best to not make her feel deprived of her presence. He has always tried to be a mother before a father. And looking at him like that, so vulnerable and broken...shattered her heart into pieces.

"You still love her, don't you?"

"I always have and I always shall..until my body rests in grave." Tears rolled down both their eyes when he added, "But she left back you with me, you lessened my pain of losing her. But, you won't be with me anymore..."

She broke down into fresh tears that rolled down to her cheeks, "Please don't say that, don't make it difficult for me than it already it."

"Can't you stay with me at my place? I am sure Rudra will understand, I can't leave you alone, you will be lonely." Zoya responded again.

"I don't wanna be a burden."

"You'll never be a burden on me, stop saying that...please." The later came out of her mouth as a whisper.

"No, its okay. I'll manage." He gave her a reassuring smile and she knew he didn't want to continue that conversation. But she wanted him to be happy with his life.

"Why don't you marry aga...?"

"Don't even think about it."

And then they sat in errie silence, the ticking sound of the clock was back. "I think its time." Aditya said.

"Yes, I think it is."

He forwarded his hand to her, she glanced up at him with teary eyes but then she placed her hand in his, which he squeezed assuringly. Her heart felt heavy, but she knew everything is gonna be fine. She knew, he was always there for her and she for him. And that is what mattered the most.

•••

Hey Folks! Liked the chapter or was it terrible? This has been one of my oldest ideas, but for some reason I never actually worked on it. But, better late than never.

You guys seemed to really love that shot, so I then decided to give this a chance. I have got no idea, how this turned out to be. Let me know in the comment section, pretty readers!

To be honest with you, I wanted to convey a message through this shot. As I wrote above, that sometimes you don't really express your feelings to your parents, you want to but again for some reason you just don't. I happens with me all the time, I do tell me mother sometimes that I love her but I never say this to my father, I don't why. Does that happen with you too?

If it does, then today itself, go to your parents and give them a tight hug and tell me that you are grateful and you love them unless it's too late. I am definitely gonna tell mine.

So, I have to tell you something not a very big annoucement but still, that I am going under a small hibernation for atleast ten days because its Durga Pujo! Its finally the festive season and I am so excited as I am off to my grandparents' house. I will miss you all a lot, will you? I know you wouldn't and its okay. *nervous laughter*

I will come back with better ideas. *fingers crossed*

I hope to see you very soon. Until we meet again!

Love,
Kaira.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 615 9
One Shots on my favourite couple Adiya from my favourite show Bepannaah. This is my way to get over the abrupt end of our beloved show. I am just a...
186K 9.7K 38
This is a story of two families rooted in deep friendship...the Hoodas and the Siddiquis. Its about Zoya Siddiqui hating Aditya Hooda since they wer...
709K 85.2K 108
I am Nandini Malhotra. For me loving someone was impossible. Loving someone means giving yourself completely to the person whom you love. Love means...
15.1K 1.3K 16
Aditya and Zoya are a happy married couple who has recently shifted from Mumbai to outskirts of Nainital just because Zoya wanted some peace from the...