Good Luck Girl (Mafia Novel)...

By paranoidgirlx

๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ณ Read as she is thrown into a w... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Hi there
Chapter nineteen
Cover
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one

Chapter six

1.4K 43 14
By paranoidgirlx

Luca and I are close to the end of the movie, while we sit against the headboard of Dante's huge bed. He has been very enjoyable. At the beginning it did make me slightly uncomfortable to sit in the same bed with some random guy, but Luca took that all away by making hilarious comments on everything showing on the screen. However, my eyes are drooping close every minute or so.
I have been trying to keep them open for like an hour already, I am surprised I lasted this long.
"You can sleep little one, I have something to do anyway", Luca whispers in my ear.
"B-but the movie is still going", I reply. His green eyes look at me kindly while he smiles, "We can watch it another day. I have to meet Dante now. I will send him up here when we are done". He jumps off the bed, and walks through the door. I give up on trying to stay awake, and let my eyelids close.

My eyes flutter open when I hear someone shuffling in the room. It is completely dark, but I could swear that I heard someone. I turn my head, and let out a scream. Someone is standing next to the bed. From the looks of it, a big man. Not knowing what else to do, I quickly pull the covers over my head. What should I do? Dante isn't back yet, and I can't defend myself even in the slightest. A sob escapes my lip when the cover is thrown off of me. "Tesoro, slow down. It's me, Dante", I hear a masculine voice say. Dante? I take my hands off my face, and look in his direction. I breathe out a sigh of relieve when I see it actually is Dante. The relieve is quickly exchanged with a feeling of shame. He engulfs me in a hug, and goes to sit on the bed with me in his arms.
"Sorry I scared you this much tesoro. I thought you were asleep", he kisses my forehead.
I shake my head, "n-no, sorry for screaming".

I try to crawl off his lap, but he won't let me do so. "You have nothing to be sorry about doll. Also, I would like to explain what happened earlier."
I nod my head and try to sit on my own, but his arms only tighten around me. "Sit still tesoro. I won't bite", he chuckles. "B-but I want to sit on my own", I murmur carefully. He sighs, and puts me on the bed next to him. My eyes suddenly find the mattress very interesting, as I do not dare to look him in his eyes. He scares me a bit. Especially after today.

His hand appears in front of me, and he lifts my head up. His dark orbs have unfamiliar emotions swirling in them when we make eye contact. "As you may have noticed, I am a dangerous man with a dangerous job. Alongside with it, enemies try to follow me everywhere I go with hopes to kill me. There was a stake-out in front of your door when we arrived, I recognised it as a rival family. Having that explained, it comes naturally that you have to stay here for a while", he explains himself.

They are trying to get him killed. What kind of job has he become involved with? I mean, I kind of expected that he did not have a job at the local supermarket. But this is something on a whole other level. And how does it come naturally that I have to stay? It was not part of the deal, and I don't see any harm in staying at my own house. They are clearly after him, not after me. They don't even know me.

"Tesoro, I can practically hear the wheels in your head spinning. Why don't you tell me what is going on in that pretty little head of yours?", Dante's voice comes out huskily. I am shaken out of my train of thoughts, and face him again. "I d-don't see why I have to stay here, I don't even know this people. I want to go home", I say while nervously tapping my finger on my leg. He sighs, "you may not know them, but they know who you are. You were probably seen with me, and now they think of you as my weak spot". I shake my head, and make a move to get out of the bed. Of course, Dante stops me with his arms. He grabs me from behind, and spoons me while laying down.

I try to wiggle my way out of his arms. This is way too intimate for me. I barely held a guy's hand, and now he wants me to lay in bed with him? "Let go of me", I protest. "Tesoro if I were you, I would stop wiggling your butt on my dick", he sounds strained. With a face as red as a tomato, I halt my movements. "I want to go home", I repeat. Dante just sighs, "well, you can't. Not until I can assure your safety". Why does he care anyway? I am just some girl that randomly walked in on him pulling a gun. It will probably work in his favour if I am murdered. "Go to sleep now, tesoro."

I wake up to the sun beaming through the windows. The spot next to me is empty, which means Dante already woke up before me. My hands rub the sleep out of my eyes, and I sit up straight in the bed. I let my sight wander around the room, as I take in the incredible architecture. The person who did all of this did an amazing job. It looks so spacious, but at the same time cosy. I throw the covers off me, and get out of the bed. I frown when I look down at my clothes. I guess I need to find Dante to drive me to my house for fresh ones. In the meantime, one of his shirts will do.

I open the doors to his closet and gasp at its immensity. The amount of clothes in it is almost hilarious. I grab a basic black t-shirt, and quickly put it on. I hope he does not mind that I snooped and took his stuff. While making my way out of his room, the nerves are slowly getting to me. There live an awful lot of people in this house. Yesterday alone showed me like ten people. Something tells me that there are many more, seeing the size of this house. I keep my eyes pointed to the ground, and walk to the kitchen. I remember slightly the route Luca and I took yesterday.

Within minutes, I arrive at what looks like the kitchen. A boy around my age is sitting at the kitchen island, reading a book. Should I interrupt him? I mean, it is kind of rude if I don't greet him. But he seems really focused on his book. Deciding to keep silent, I shuffle through the door. The second my foot makes its way over the doorstep, his head shoots up in alarm. A relieved sigh escapes his lips when he sees me.
"Hi, you must be Amara. I am Gio, Dante's cousin", he holds his hand out for me to shake. "H-hi, nice to meet you", I shake his hand.

"Have you eaten anything yet?", Gio asks me.
I shake my head, "no, I'm not hungry. I was just looking for Dante actually. Do you know where he is?". He jumps off the chair that he previously sat on. "Dante is in a meeting. But he ordered me to make sure you have breakfast", he chuckles, "so, what is it going to be?". I have a feeling he will not let this go.
But I can't help it, I simply have no appetite for food right now. "Thank you, b-but I really am not hungry", I say softly. He shrugs his shoulders, and grabs his phone. After what looks like dialling some number, he puts the phone to his ear.
"Lei non mangia, Dante", he speaks in Italian. Gosh, I really need to learn this language. From what I heard, this I practically he only thing they speak here.

I jump slightly when I feel the phone pressed against my ear.
Gio raises his eyebrows, and let's go of the phone now that it is in my hands.
"Tesoro, you need to eat", Dante's voice comes through. A slight shiver goes through my body. "But I'm not hungry", I whisper. Finally, I am able to talk without stutter. A sigh is heard on the other end of the line, "I know that, but you are going to eat anyways. Even on the phone, I do not like to repeat myself doll. If I hear from Gio that you did not eat, I will come there to feed you myself, understood?". I roll my eyes. He really sees me as some child that cannot take care of herself. "Understood."
"Good girl. I will be back soon, just go into my room when your breakfast is finished. Bon Appetit, tesoro."

I hand the phone back to Gio, who throws me a triumphantly look. How annoying.
"So, macaroni and cheese?", he suggests. I nod, and sit down on one of the bar chairs. I look at the book he was reading, and lift my eyebrow in surprise. I did not take him as a guy who reads City of bones, and can't help but like him a little bit more of it. "You're familiar with the series?", I hear Gio ask as he makes the food. I look up into his blue eyes, "yes, it's my favourite actually".
Gio grins, "it's nice to have a fellow Shadowhunter in the house. The others just make fun of me for it". A soft giggle leaves my lips, "well, they don't know what they are missing".
"Exactly, at least we are prepared if demons and vampires appear to be real", he jokes. Maybe he's not that bad.

Gio grabs two bowls of food, and sits down next to me. "Mine is not as good as Luca's, but it will do", he says. I grab my fork, and take a bite. "It tastes nice", I compliment him.
Thanks regina." I look at him confused, "why regina?". He shakes his head, "nothing. You will find out in some time". I shrug my shoulders, deciding to let it go. I really do not get it, but these people make me feel more welcomed than anyone else ever has. Even my shyness is starting to fade away.

After I finish my bowl, I look down at my clothes. This brings up an idea. I turn my head to the boy next to me.
"Gio, do you know how to drive?", I ask with a sweet smile.
I really hope that this will work. I doubt that Dante will take me there, and I rather look through my underwear myself.
He raises his eyebrows, "of course I know how to drive. Why do you ask?". I look down again, to avoid his gaze.
"Well, I need clothes to wear. And uhm- well I- I need clean underwear", a blush appears on my cheeks. Gio laughs at my uneasiness. "And you want me to get them for you?"
"N-no! I can get them myself, I just need a driver", I rush out. Ew, of course I do not want him to go through my bras.

"Dante will kill me if he knows that I took you outside darling", he pauses, "but I will do it. It's not like I can't defend both of us against some fucked up moron".
A grin forms on my face, "thank you Gio".
He mutters something under his breath, and stands up from his chair.

"Come on darling, we need to be back before Dante comes home."

——
Updated: 05 October 2020

What do you think will happen if Dante finds out Gio took her home?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 174 21
"Get on your knees for me baby" "Is this the best time to tell you I have no Gag reflex" "Fuck" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ When a ruthless mafi...
87.6K 3.4K 53
๐‚๐จ๐ฅ๐ญ๐จ๐ง ๐‘๐š๐๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ His world was turned upside down when his father disappeared and left him in charge of the family business. He adapted, wit...
8.4M 261K 78
[BLOOD AND BOND BOOK #1] ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ...
655K 7.7K 81
I always wanted a book to read with my own name, and always wanted to write a book on here so here is my compromised issue: Mafia Imagines