Trollstopia Season 4(12 episo...

By MatchMakerAmethyst

After Branch got his new wings and gills, the residents of Trolltopia are so eager to uncover more secrets th... More

Season 4 Intro
Trollstopia Ep 40: Meet the Trollzarts
Trollstopia Ep 41: The Lost Pets
Trollstopia Ep 42: The Spotted, Black-Tongue Cold
Trollstopia Ep 43: A Birthday Quest Part 1
Trollstopia Ep 44: A Birthday Quest Part 2
Trollstopia Ep 45: A Birthday Quest Part 3
Trollstopia Ep 47: A Gale Tale Part 2
Trollstopia Ep 48: The Funky Anniversary Part 1
Trollstopia Ep 49: The Funky Anniversary Part 2
Trollstopia Ep 50: The Funky Anniversary Part 3
Trollstopia Ep 51: The Birthday of Music

Trollstopia Ep 46: A Gale Tale Part 1

497 1 1
By MatchMakerAmethyst

In Trollstopia, everyone is enjoying this lovely and sunny day. The Chill Bros are working in Rosiepuff's Bakery. The Star Sisters, the Little Buddy Club, the Trollings of Trollstopia, the Snack Pack, Tiny Diamond, Legsly, King Quincy, Queen Essence, the Almighty Family, the Siberian Family, the Hidun Family, Trollzart's family, Peppy, Thrash, Marimba, and Tambora are enjoying themselves in the bakery.

"Ey, bro. Hit the family and I with more cream wafers," said Cooper.

"You got it, bro," said Prince D, bring some for his family. "And for Wienarman, you get a pig gingerbread."

Once Prince D gave the gingerbread, Wienarman quickly dives in. Chaz walks to the Hidun Family with a platter of Niloufer Plum Cake and banana bread.

"Here you go, Your Bollywoodnesses. Three slices of Niloufer Plum Cake and four slices of banana bread for Mowgli," said Chaz, put them on the table.

"Thanks, Chazzy," said Princess Shanti, flirty winks at him

"No problem. Hey, Chole. Come here."

Once Chole gets onto Chaz's shoulder, she licks his face before he shows a fox shaped cookie and said, "For you, my darling vixen."

After Chole at the cookie, Dickory runs in and blocks the door to prevent Lily Mae from coming in.

"Hansel! I need you to protect me from Lily Mae again," said Dickory, as Lily tries to bang the door down.

"Can't you just accept her feelings toward you?" Chaka Conny said.

"Really? How would you like it if a crazy boy is after you every day, and you need to disguise yourself as your sibling's backside all day?"

"Hm...Good point."

"Look, if you want her to stop, just go on a date with her," said Jammy Browny.

"How is that suppose to help?!" Dickory shouted.

"We, girls, are very persistent when it comes to getting guys' attention. Just ask her out on a date, and she'll stop. Trust me," said Micheal Jackie.

"Okay, I'll try...Lily Mae, I'll go on a date with you."

"Okay, we'll have dinner at my place at 6 pm. Bye, Dickory," said Lily Mae, before leaving.

"What? It worked."

"I told you so," said Micheal Jackie.

"Has anyone seen Branch?" Poppy asks.

"He's at the roof. He's checking on the weather," said Riff.

"Oh, my tail is tingling. Bad weather is coming," said Delta.

"Wait? Your what is what?" Barb asks while everyone, Clampers, and Hickory is confused about what she said.

Clampers then said, "Country Trolls can sense bad weather. I can feel it too. Let's hope Mr. Branch knows what kind of bad weather were having."

"But it's so sunny and happy out there. How can bad weather suddenly appear?" Wani asks.

"Never underestimate weather and climate change. It can go whacky," said Hickory.

When everyone went outside, they look up at the roof to see Branch typing on a metal contraption with many lights, a slot to spit out typed paper results, and a spinning satellite dish on the top.

"Hey, Branch. What's up with the weather?" Trollex called out.

"I'm getting the results right now," said Branch, stops typing and presses a red button.

When the paper of results come out of the machine, Branch rips it out of the slot to read it.

After reading it, he goes down to everyone with a worried look on his face.

"Please tell me that the weather isn't as bad as we think, Uncle Branch," said Tiny Diamond.

"Wrong, we're about to have a serious gale storm," said Branch.

Everyone but the Snack Pack, Legsly, Tiny Diamond, and Poppy gasps in horror.

"What's a gale storm?" Guy Diamond asks.

"You seriously don't know what a gale is?" Barb asks in annoyance.

"Not at all," said Biggie.

"We're not big on the weather since it's always sunny in Pop Village," said Legsly.

"Figures...The only Pop Trolls I know who would understand this are Peppy and Branch," said Trollzart.

"Okay, a gale is a powerful wind that's greater than a breeze. If there's a gale storm, it gets very hazardous to survive," said Tresillo.

"Which means we need to go underground until it's over," said Chaz.

"Exactly. Time to warn, everyone," said Prince D.

"I got ya covered." said Branch before he presses 'Gary's button.

When the alarms go off, and everyone in Trollstopia hears it, the voice of Branch of the notice says, "Warning! The emergency alert system has been activated! We're are going to have a serious gale storm. In case if anyone doesn't know what a gale storm is. It's a dangerous wind storm that will blow everything away!"

Then, unexpectedly Poppy's voice is heard from the alarm and said, "Branchiepoo! Just finish the reporting!"

"Everyone! Get to my bunker immediately!"

Then in a hop, skip, and a jump, everyone in Trollstopia ran and scream to Branch's Bunker for safety. As soon as everyone entered the bunker, Branch immediately came in last and tightened the entire entrance.

As soon as Branch joins everyone else, the Council of 18 is counting all citizens to ensure that everyone is here.

"Alright, Keith, Creek, DJ Suki...and okay, everyone in the Pop Tribe is here," said Poppy, looking through a clipboard.

"Same for the Rock Tribe," said Barb.

"Country Tribe is good," said Delta.

"Classical Tribe is here too," said Trollzart.

"Techno Tribe counted," said Trollex, showing thumbs up.

"All good for the Funk Tribe," said King Quincy.

"Gospel Trolls, sing that we're all here," said Big Sugar Daddy.

"We're here," the Gospel Trolls sang in a Gospel number.

"The Bollywood Trolls are present," said King Ranjan.

"Should we be concern of the J-Pop Trolls, even the J-Pop Crew and their mother?" Riff asks.

"Don't worry. Whenever there's a great storm coming, they would activate a giant dome to cover the entire J-Pop Tree," said Garfield Siberian.

"And since no one can get in or out before the storm is over, my family and I will stay here for a while," said Selena Siberian.

"What about the Harp of Harmony? Shouldn't we have taken it with us?" said Mochi Siberian, coming pokes his head out of his father's hair.

"Don't worry, Mochi. I've thought of everything," said Branch, taking out of the Harp from his hair, which has the 6 Main Strings, and the Hip-Hop String.

"That's good, Mr. Branch. But there's one thing I don't understand," said Mushi Siberian, poking her head out of her mother's hair.

"What's that, Mushi?"

"How can a gale storm appear on a perfectly sunny day?"

In the clouds, the Cloud Triplets are playing with a machine that can create all kinds of weather.

Cloud Guy and Janet are walking their way while they drink juice from wine glasses.

But when they saw their children playing with the Weather Maker, they dramatically drop their glasses before Janet shouted, "Windy! Stormy! Cloud Guy Jr.! What do you think you're doing with the Weather Maker?!"

"We were bored. We have nothing to do," said Cloud Guy Jr.

"Stop it, kids! Stop, right now," said Cloud Guy, moves his children away from the Weather Maker. "Aw, great. You set it to a gale storm. And it looks it will last for 24 hours. Do you think we should warn the Trolls?"

"I pretty sure they notice because they got Uncle Branch," said Windy.

"Yeah, he's super smart. I'm sure he'll warn the Trolls," said Stormy.

"But you're still ground for a week for playing with a dangerous machine, and after this is all over, you are going straight to the Trolls to apologize," said Cloud Guy.

"Yes, Dad," said the Could Triplets, with their heads down.

Back inside Branch's Bunker, everyone is chatting with each other as they watch the Chill Bros check on their Weather Detector.

"Okay, everyone. Get a blanket from the Almighty Angels and a cup of hot chocolate from the Hidun Family," said Branch.

"I got to say, Branch. Your bunker is quite roomy, especially for over a hundred thousand Trolls," said Queen Essence.

"Thank you, Queen Essence. Thanks to Rosiepuff's Bakery, I manage to expand my bunker underneath the entire Trollstopia population."

Everyone paused and turned to him in confusion and shock.

"Wait. You build your entire bunker underneath Pop Village, Branchiepoo?!" Poppy said.

"Well, yes. How else do you think I appear everywhere in Trollstopia?"

"Even underneath Volcano Rock City?" Barb asks.

"It wasn't easy, but it worked out well."

"Even Symphonyville?" Trollzart asks.

"That one was mostly easy to take care of."

"Even Vibe City?" King Quincy asks.

"I can't do that. The city is a flying object vehicle."

"Branch does have a point there, Papa," said Prince D.

"Still, bro. Your Chill Bro built his bunker underneath all of Trollstopia," said Cooper.

"What about Techno Reef?" Trollex said.

Then Branch responds, "Since your kingdom is underwater, I only use underwater caverns."

"Even Lonesome Flats?" Delta Dawn asks.

"Well, the ground is made of cotton and stuffing for stuffed animals. So, that one was very complicated."

"What about the J-Pop Tree?" The Siberian Twins asks.

"I can't build it underneath that tree since the J-Pop Crew lives there."

"Dwellingtown?" Big Sugar Daddy asks.

"It was medium to build it since there are a lot of gems in your soil."

"And Bollywood?" said Queen Ishani.

"That one is the hardest place to build the bunker since it's made of glittery sand. But hey, if I didn't do it, there won't be enough room for everyone in Trollstopia for this gale storm."

"Fair point, Uncle Branch," said Tiny Diamond

"So, what's up with the weather? How long are we going to stay inside the bunker?" Wani asks, as she pets Whan.

"Well, according to Branch's Weather Detector, the gale storm will last for 24 hours. So, we're all going to be here all day," said Tresillo, before Tonia flies on to his shoulder and cuddles his face.

"Gosh, darn it! There's goes my dinner date," said Lily Mae, in disappointment while Dickory smiles.

"And I was looking forward to going golfing with my Snack Pack," said Cooper.

"Sorry, everyone! It looks like we're all going be here 24 hours," Poppy announced.

Everyone murmurs in disbelief, disappointment, and shock.

"But hey! At least we're all here together. I'm sure we'll find some other way to pass the time," said Barb.

When everyone gets covered in blankets and drink hot chocolate, Keith then said, "Maybe we can asks questions to certain people."

"Yeah, like Chill Bros, are you a boy band?" Coral Blush asks.

The Chill Bros' faces turn red in embarrassment before Chaz said, "We don't consider ourselves a boy band since they're so 1958."

This made the Star Sisters smirked, before Poppy said, "Aw, but we think it's cute that Trollings think you're a boy band, Band Bros."

This made the Chill Bros feel offended for Branch to say, "What makes you think that we're a boy band? And what happened to Crazed Bros?

"You do a lot of mini-concerts," said Barb.

"We only do it when we feel like singing or something," said Riff, crosses his arms.

"And Crazed Bros are so a few episodes ago. Band Bros is the best tease we ever came up with," said Delta.

"Actually, the author came up with it," said Hickory.

"Exactly."

"Okay?" T.J. said. "Uncle Branch, can you tell us how your parents met?"

When everyone gathered around to hear him, Mochi then said, "Yes, please tell us."

"Since you have a Pop Troll father and a Rock Troll mother, we're all interested to know. You are the first Troll with two different types of music born in your blood," said Mushi.

"Honestly, everyone. I don't know how Mom and Dad met. Grandma never told me much about them because she didn't want me to handle the sadness of never getting to know them since they were eaten by a Bergen when I was one. Now, I wish I knew their story," said Branch.

"I know how they met," Peppy intervene.

"You do, King Peppy?" Priscilla asks.

"Well, that figures. You were there when they were alive," said Keith.

"Actually, I saw how they meet," said Peppy, before taking out a giant scrapbook. "In fact, I have an entire scrapbook of Branch's family and background."

"You have an entire scrapbook of my family's background and the members in it?" Branch questioned.

"When you're ruling the trolls, you have to archive of every family in the tribe."

"He's right about that," said King Quincy.

"I even put everything private about them like what they like, dislike..."

"Okay, no. Peppy, that is creepy."

"And now, we know where Poppy gets it from," said Wani, rolled her eyes.

"Please tell everything, Dad," said Poppy, as everyone gathers around Peppy and the giant scrapbook, and sit down to hear the story.

As soon as Peppy opens the scrapbook, everyone got in closer to look and hear. The scrapbook shows a male Pop Troll. His hair is green with a mustache and goatee, dark pale blue, cobalt blue eyes, and a blue nose. He's wearing a red overall with one strap hold it on his right shoulder. He's standing with his hands on his hips and with a severe look on his face.

The Peppy narrated, "Branch's family is the most mysterious in all of the Pop Trolls. Not much is known about them except only five members are recorded in this scrapbook. First up is Branch's grandfather, Grandpa Leaf."

"So, this is him. I can tell where Branch gets the face from," said Cooper.

After Branch looks at Cooper with the exact face look that his grandpa made, Smidge then said, "See? He did the face again. It must run in the family."

Peppy then said while showing matching scrapbook scenes to his words, "As I was saying, Leaf's side of the family has always been the mysterious family ever. For yours, my mother, Pippi, tried to figure out more about him. There were no photos or records of his family. The only things that were known about him that he's a hardy handy-man, he wants to invent new things to help Pop Trolls for better survival and make the world a better place, and he spends most of his time; traveling around the Trolls World."

"Well, now we know where Branch gets his inventing and handy-man stuff from," said DJ Suki.

"But what do you mean he's being traveling around the Trolls World, Peppy?" Guy Diamond asks.

"During those journeys, he would go undercover as every different kind of Trolls check up on their status and what they been doing," Peppy continued. "He gives out the information about the other tribes to Queen Pippi."

"Wow. He'd been keeping an eye on all of the tribes for us. If only I met him," said Branch.

"You said he invents things. Did his inventions ever worked out?" Biggie asks.

When Peppy moves the pages, Peppy then narrated, "Well...um... He does own a little workshop to make them. [Then a scrapbook made of a seminar on the Old Pop Troll Tree's root is shown before adult Grandpa Leaf pokes his head out of the door to wave hello.]

His inventions were strange to everyone, but he believes that they make great uses.[Pop Trolls along with adult Queen Pippi and baby months old Prince Peppy in her hair looks inside of the shop in confusion as Grandpa Leaf works on something while making a bicycle with a wrench in his hand.]

His determination always gets the best of him.[Grandpa Leaf then presents his invention of a bike to them. But when he got on it to show how it works, he fell on the side since he does know how to steady it.]

And he has a never-give-up spirit to go with it.[The Pop Trolls then looks a Grandpa Leaf when he brings out a snowmachine. But when he turns it on, it realizes a great snow pile on the Royal Troll Pod. Queen Pippi cames out of the Pod with Prince Peppy in hair while shouting, "Leaf!!!" "Sorry, Queen Pippi," said Leaf.]

Some of his inventions were unsuccessful and very unexpecting in the wrong way.[He presents a washing machine to his tribe. "With this, you'll no longer need to wash your clothes by hand again," said Grandpa Leaf, while putting in clothes inside it, closes it, and turns it on. But suddenly, it began to shake very violently, and quickly Leaf shouted, "Oh no! Everyone get down!" It then shot out water and clothes. Queen Pippi is walking with young adult Grandma Rosiepuff. The water and clothes shoot on Queen Pippi, which hits her backward, and Rosiepuff caught Prince Peppy when he came out of his mother's hair. "LEAF!!!" Queen Pippi shouted while she covered in clothes and wet. After Leaf facepalms and groans, Rosiepuff and Prince Peppy feel bad for him.]

But the other inventions turn out to be great and helped everyone out.[Queen Pippi is getting tired of carrying Prince Peppy in his hair. But Leaf approached her with a handmade baby stroller with a cozy mattress, a soft pillow, and a comfy blanket. "Queen Pippi, I have the solution to your problem. With this baby stroller, you won't have to be tired of carrying your child, and he'll be comfier in it," said Leaf, before he takes Prince Peppy out of the Queen's hair and places him in the stroller. Prince Peppy quickly takes a liking to the stroller and falls asleep on it. And when Leaf notices everyone admiring his baby stroller invention, he blushes and smiles.]

Unknown to him, his inventions caught someone to be his admirer, Grandma Rosiepuff.[When Rosiepuff is watering flowers with a bucket of water, Leaf then shows up to her and gives her a watering can. "Here you go, Rosiepuff. This watering can help you water your flowers, easily," said Leaf, as he pours the water from the bucket into the can. Rosiepuff watches at him in admiration and cheeks blushing red. She sighs heartily when Leaf wipes of the sweat from his forehead.]

But when Peppy stops narrating, Orchestra Trollzart then said, "Retire King Peppy, are you alright? Do you need to catch a break?"

"Yes. I was getting close to the second member of the family. Can someone hand me a cup of hot cocoa?" said Peppy.

"Here you go, Peppy," said King Ranjan, hands him the cup.

Once he takes a sip of his cup, Branch then said, "Since Peppy is catching a break, I'll take about my Grandma Rosiepuff. She uses to be a teacher and baker before she retired to raise me."

But then Peppy intervened and said, "That's true, Branch. But did you know that your grandmother came from a long line of royal guards?"

Everyone gasps in surprise, before Satin said, "She used to be a royal guard? I didn't think they still had those back then."

"Yeah, and that would explain why Branch is protective of Poppy," said Chenille.

When Peppy turns the page to show adult Grandma Rosiepuff admiring adult Grandpa from afar, he then narrates, "Rosiepuff is so interested in Leaf from his determination to his spirit.[Rosiepuff passionately watches Leaf work on a baby crib in his workshop.]

She's very persistent in getting his attention.["Hi, Leaf. Whatcha doin'?" Rosiepuff says while walking into the shop. When Leaf turned to her, he said happily, "Rosiepuff, I'm so glad you're here." "Really?" she responds while blushing. "Sure. I need your help with this invention. I need your voice to create a soothing lullaby for babies. I need to record it." "Anything for you, Leaf."]

She will do anything to be near him, like helping him with his inventions.[She sings very lovingly as Leaf records it with a tape recorder. Leaf is easily impressed by her singing.]

Also, since she's my mother's bodyguard, she's always there for her and has strong loyalty.[Rosiepuff and Leaf presented the baby crib to Queen Pippi while Prince Peppy is in her hair. "My queen, Leaf has created a baby bed for your son," said Rosiepuff. "She's right, Queen Pippi. Your son will sleep well, including you," said Leaf, takes Prince Peppy and places him in his new crib. When he turns on the lullaby, Prince Peppy instantly fell asleep in his new crib.]

Rosiepuff manages to get Leaf's attention with lover letters.[When Leaf enters his workshop, he finds a letter covered in hearts on his desk, opens it to read it, and smiles. Unknowingly, Rosiepuff is watching him from afar.]

Pretty soon, the love letters paid off, and those two got together well.[Leaf goes into a pizza restaurant with the secret admirer love letter in hand and well dressed. And when he saw Rosiepuff sitting on a table wearing a beautiful dress, his heart skip beats when she shows him more letters. He happily sits with her, and they both held hands; lovingly.]

They got together so well that whenever they go in a pod alone, they-" [Rosiepiuff and Leaf held each others' hand before entering in a pod with flirty smiles on their faces.]

Quickly, Poppy covered Peppy's mouth and shouted, "DAD!!! Not in front of Trollings!"

"Oh, sorry," said Peppy, before all of the Trollings tilted their heads in confusion.

"What was King Peppy going say?" a male Funk Trolling asks.

"Yeah, what did those two trolls did when they're in the pod, alone?" a female Rock Trolling asks.

"We'll tell you all when you're older," said Kim-Petit.

"Aw, manure," said Clampers, in disappointment.

"Clampers Buttonwillow!" Delta shouted in anger.

"Sorry, Aunt Delta."

"Anyway, what happened next, Peppy?" Branch asks.

As soon as Peppy started narrating, he turns the pages of the scrapbook, "After two years of dating, it got to the point where Leaf decided to ask Rosiepuff for her hand in marriage.[Leaf is in his workshop, working on and polishing a rainbow diamond ring.]

And when he proposed to her, she immediately responds with a yes.[When Leaf and Rosiepuff went to the center of the Troll Market, Leaf got down on his knee, taking out a ring case and opens it to show the ring he made. Rosiepuff gasps with her mouth covered as everyone is surprised when they spot the scene. "Miss Rosiepuff, will you marry me?" Leaf asks with all his heart and passion in his eyes. After Rosiepuff screams in joy, she hugs Leaf and says, "Yes! YES, I WILL!" After Leaf put the ring on her finger, everyone cheered for them.]

During their wedding, my mother became the star bridesmaid, and I was the ring carrier.[Leaf and Rosiepuff held each other's hand as they look at each other with love in their wedding outfits. Queen Pippi is behind Rosiepuff as he bridesmaid and crying with tears of joy. And little Prince Peppy holding the rings on a pillow. A troll is dressed as a priest and said, "I now pronounce you, husband and wife. You may kiss-" But when Rosiepuff kisses Leaf, the troll priest then said in confusion, "The groom?" And everyone at the wedding cheered with joy.]

And after a week, Leaf produces their first egg, and coming out of it was T-Bark, Branch's father.[Leaf and Rosiepuff are in a pod that's above Leaf's workshop, looking at their green shield and blue-haired egg, which is a baby crib. "Come on, baby. Come out for Mommy and Daddy," said Rosiepuff. "Be patient, Rosie. You can't expect eggs to hatch when they come out of Trolls' hair," said Leaf. When Queen Pippi comes in with Prince Peppy in hair, the soon-to-be parents turn to them, and Leaf said, "My queen! It's a surprise for you to come." "Well, I can't miss the hatching of my royal guard's child," Queen Pippi responds, as she puts Prince Pippi down. When he walks his way to the crib, the egg begins to hatch. "Oh, it's coming! It's- it's a-," said Rosiepuff, happily. And coming out the egg is baby Trolling T-Bark. "He's beautiful. We shall call him, Travis-Bark. T-Bark for short." said Leaf as he holds in his newborn son in his arm.]

As T-Bark grew, he's best known for his irresistible charm, poetry, righteous dance moves, and god-like voice." [Teenage T-Bark is singing on the mic while dancing on his hair. All of the Pop Troll girls and strangely, teen Prince Peppy watched him as they were swoon by T-Bark's charm and talent.]

Then Trollex said, "Well, at least we know where Branch gets lady magnet side from."

"Don't forget his taste in poetry," said Chaz.

"And his dances moves," said Tresillo.

"And his voice," said Trollzart.

"For the record, I am not a girl magnet," said Branch, crossing his arms.

"Branch-man, you have no idea how wrong you are," said Prince D, looking at the female Trolls who are staring at Branch with desiring eyes for his attention.

"Do you want to know a fun fact?" Sky Toronto said in a smirk that made Peppy blushes.

"Shush! Please don't!" Peppy hesitated.

"Come on, Peppy. You can't hide it forever. He's not here," said Mags Gumdrop, ruffled Peppy's hair.

"Stop it! You swear you never bring this up!"

"What are they talking about, Peppy?" Biggie asks.

"It's nothing! It's nothing at all!"

"Let's just say that someone had a man-crush on T-Bark," said Dr. Moonbloom, as Peppy covers his face in embarrassment.

Everyone stared at Peppy in shock, then Smidge said, "Peppy, you had a crush on Branch's father?"

"That is wrong in so many levels," Cooper shouted.

"Okay, look! That's was B.P.!" said Peppy yelled.

Then everyone looks confused, before Wani said, "B.P.?"

"You know? B.P. Before Penelope. Before meeting my late queen."

"Peppy, leave the pep talk to the young adults," said Baby Bun.

"Anyway, moving on."

"Yeah, this is too weird," said Gomdori.

"So, when are we going to get to the part when T-Bark meets Tina Jett?" Barb asks.

"Barb, be patient," said Ari.

"How T-Bark and Tina met are connected on how I met my sweet Penelope," said Peppy, turns to a page that shows teen Prince Peppy and T-Bark going to the Pop Troll Market.

Peppy then narrates, "Since T-Bark is assigned to be my bodyguard, he had to follow me where ever I go.[Teen Prince Peppy and T-Bark are walking together before they high-five. "Would like a cupcake, my prince?" T-Bark asks. "Sure. Do you think your Mom can bake us some?" Prince Peppy asks. "She's busy teaching the Trollings. I'm sure will find a cupcake stand here."]

But as soon as we went to the Pop Troll Market, I noticed a stand run by the most pretty Pop girl ever seen.[But when Prince Peppy saw a cupcake stand being run by teenage Penelope, hearts formed in his eyes and falls into his knees. "Who is that the red-haired vision running the cupcake stand?" Prince Peppy asks. When T-Bark sees Penelope, he then responds, "Oh, that's Penelope. She's the happiest Pop Troll in the world. And she's bonkers for cupcakes. I wouldn't be surprised if her future child likes cupcakes as much as her. I'm surprised you never heard of her."]

From the beginning, I was shy around Penelope.[Then Prince Peppy said, "Well, what do you expect, T-Bark. You don't think a royal would know all the names of his subjects, do you?" "Yes. It's part of your duty when you become king. It would be best if you memorized the names of your subjects. At least that's what my Mom said," said T-Bark. "Well, yeah. She is the wisest Pop Troll." "Go, talk to her, shy boi." "But-but-but..."]

Penelope is the most daring one in the relationship.[Once the two trolls went to Penelope's stand, she happy screams and then said, "T-Bark and Prince Peppy at my stand! I heard so much about you two!" "Nice to see you too, Penelope," said T-Bark, politely. "Meeting the most popular Pop Troll is stellar, but meeting the wonderful Prince Peppy is what makes my heart jump with joy." Penelope then holds Prince Peppy's hands with care and eyes staring into Peppy's eyes with the desire of being near him; forever.]

But the day turns crazy when a greygon came to our Pop Troll Tree.[Before Penelope can say something, a greygon suddenly appears before the Tree and let out a monstrous roar. "A greygon?! Penelope! Look out!" Peppy shouted before he picks her up in his arms. "Get back you, fiend. Or fear my Blade of Pop," said T-Bark, taking out a pink sword to protect Prince Peppy and Penelope.]

Before T-Bark could fight it, the most unexpecting thing happened.[Before the greygon could claw the three trolls, flaming arrows were shot at the greygon. It screeched in pain, which surprises everyone. Everyone looks up to see a troll with a capped hood to cover its face. When it took out a Rock electric guitar, the trolls play it, which let out lazer beams at the greygon.]

A heroic troll showed up and fought off the beast, single-handedly.[The greygon cries in defeat and runs off. Everyone cheers as soon as the mysterious troll lands in front of three teenage trolls and turns to them. The person let out their hand in concern of the three and said, "Are you alright?" "We are now, thanks to you. What's your name?" said Prince Peppy. "I'm Tina Jett. But I can't reveal my identity here. I suggest somewhere when no one is around." "We can go to my father's workshop," said T-Bark. "Fine by me."]

Tina Jett just appeared out of nowhere and saved our hair.[As soon as the four trolls arrive at Leaf's workshop, teen Tina Jeet reveals herself as a Rock Troll. "Trolly molly! You're a Rock Troll! This is amazing! An actual Rock Troll at the Pop Troll Tree. How did you get here? What are you doing?" said Penelope, in excitement as she examines Tina Jett. "Um..." Tina said with anxious. "Hmm...Pointy ears, grey tone colors, wild, crazy hair... You match my father's description of a Rock Troll," said T-Bark, showing Tina his father's journal. "Ok...?"]

Her reason for showing up was hard to understand back then.["It's an honor to meet a Rock Troll in years, but why are you here?" Peppy in suspicious. Then Tina sadly held her arm said, "Where I'm from, I didn't belong there. Rock music seems rad, but I did feel full-hearted with it. I was an outcast because of that. Since I didn't feel like I belong at home, I decided to leave it all behind to find my true purpose in this world." "Wow... That's so cool. By the way, my name is Penelope. The green troll is T-Bark, and the orange troll is Prince Peppy," said Penelope, so impressed. "Nice to meet you, I guess."]

Since Tina left her old home, she's been all over the Trolls World.["I'm sorry that you didn't belong at your home," said T-Bark. "Thanks..." said Tina, blushed slightly. "And you traveled all over the Trolls World by yourself?" "Luckily, I know some survival skills. And I got to say, every type of music I've seen is amazing." "Impressive..."]

With no place for her to go, I suggest her to live with us, the Pop Trolls.["How about you stay here in the Pop Troll Tree since you have no home?" Prince Peppy asks. "Really? But what will everyone think when they notice a Rock Troll living here?" Tina Jett asks in worry. "Don't worry. We'll convince them that you're a defected colored Pop Troll who needs special attention." "In fact, why don't you live with me? I always wanted a roommate," said Penelope. "Well..." Tina said with thought. "Don't worry. The only people that will know about your true colors will be me, Prince Peppy, Penelope, my parents, and Queen Pippi," said T-Bark, putting his hand on Tina's shoulder.]

And what luck that she agrees and became roommates with Penelope." ["Well, okay....," said Tina, with a smile. After Penelope happy shout, she hugged Tina and said, "We're going to be best friends forever." "Okay, Penelope...To let you know, I don't do hugs." "I'm just curious, but do your family and friends know that you're gone?" Peppy asks. "I don't have a family. I'm an orphan. And the only friend back at Volcano Rock City understood my decision," said Tina. "Very well... Tina Jett, welcome to the Pop Troll Tree as one of our Pop Troll kind."]

Once Peppy about to catch his breath, Barb said, "Finally, I thought we never get to the part about Tina Jett."

"Who would have guessed that my parents met on the day when Poppy's parents met," said Branch. "But how come my grandma never talked about Mom? She told me a few things about my grandpa and father."

"Well, Branch. Since your Mom is a Rock Troll, she wants to keep everything about her secret, back then, and until you were old enough to know," said Peppy.

"So, what happened next, Dad?" Poppy asks.

When Peppy turned a page of where Leaf is watching T-Bark hanging out with Tina Jett, Prince Peppy, and People, he narrated, "Since Grandpa Leaf knew that Tina is a Rock Troll, there was something on his mind that he couldn't ignore.[Adult Leaf is reading an unknown book as he watches his son and three friends from afar.]

Whatever Leaf was thinking about got him to leave on a journey.[Rosiepuff and T-Bark enter their home to see Leaf packing. "Father, what are you doing? Are you going on another journey around the world again?" T-Bark asks. "Perhaps...Ever since Tina Jett came and lived with our Pop Community, it got me to wonder about something. I saw something in one of my journeys that might be connected to Tina and what her purpose in life is," said Leaf, finish packing. "This sounds serious, Leaf," said Rosiepuff. "Rosiepuff, T-Bark. Listen to me very carefully. If I don't return in 2 weeks, come looking for me. And if you couldn't find me...." Rosiepuff and T-Bark knew what he meant and hugs Leaf.]

And after Leaf said his goodbyes, he went off on his journey to help Tina find her real purpose into the Trolls World.[At the Pop Troll Tree entrance, Leaf has his large satchel around his body and walks forward with determination. Rosiepuff cries in a handkerchief with Queen Pippi comforting her. T-Bark is on his knees with Prince Peppy, Penelope, and Tina Jett hugging him.]

Throughout the two weeks, Penelope, T-Bark, and I help Tina to confess to the other Pop Trolls that she's one of them.[Tina plays 'I Love Rock and Roll' on an electric guitar in front of everyone, making Prince Peppy, T-Bark, and Penelope think that Tina has blown her cover. But when everyone cheered for her, the three trolls were surprised yet happy for her.]

And T-Bark helped me gain the courage to be with Penelope.[Prince Peppy is then seen reading poetry that was written by T-Bark to Penelope. She was very impressed by his words that she hugs him very tight.]

But after two weeks pasted, T-Bark and Rosiepuff got super worried that they began to pack stuff to look for Leaf.[Tina walked pass the pod until she saw Rosiepuff and T-Bark about to leave. "T-Bark? Ms. Rosiepuff, where are you going?" Tina asks. "It's been two weeks, and Dad didn't show up. Mom and I are going to find him," T-Bark explains. "Then let me come with you. It's my fault that he left. He just wanted to help me find my purpose in life." "Okay, Tina. You can come with us," said Rosiepuff.]

Tina went with T-Bark and Rosiepuff for their search.[As Prince Peppy watched the three trolls leave, he shouted, "T-Bark! Wait, you need to give me more advice!" "Seranadtion!" T-Bark replied. "Ok!"]

While the three trolls left, I manage to try to serenade Penelope to be my girlfriend." [H.U.G.G. is preparing a concert with all of the Pop Trolls to gather to enjoy it. "H.U.G.G., it's time to Pop out. If you know what I mean," said Prince Peppy. "I know you're trying to use this concert to serenade Penelope, but it's clear that she liked her back," said Mags Gumdrop. "Yeah, she's always giving you hugs whenever she sees you," said Sky Toronto. "Guys, just stick with me," said Prince Peppy. "As you wish, Prince Peppy," said Dr. Moonbloom.]

Prince Peppy: Feel a feeling light[The spotlights shine down on H.U.G.G. as the song begins to play.]

Headed out to see the sights[With all members on their instruments, Prince Peppy played on a ukulele.]

Ain't life a many splendored thing?[Penelope then takes out a remote, which made a spotlight shining down on her.]

Penelope: Ducking up and down[She takes out a microphone to sing into it.]

All these crazy sights and sounds[Everyone turns to her in surprise, even H.U.G.G. are too.]

Bounce around like puppets on a string["Did you guys do this?" Prince Peppy asks.]

Never gonna find, anything to change my mind[When his members shake their head 'no', Prince Peppy seems surprised.]

Famous last lines of a fool["Keep playing the song," said Sky Toronto.]

Prince Peppy: Just when you think[Penople runs to stage with happiness.]

You're a chain with just one link[She held Peppy by his hand and whispered, "I got the message, Peppiepoo. I love you too."]

Something comes to tip you off your stool[Penelope then kisses Prince Peppy on the nose, which makes him blush.]

Hello, hello[Everyone cheered as Peppy and Penelope hooked their arms together.]

Penelope: Hello, hello[Glowbugs in different colors came together and formed a heart around the two trolls.]

Prince Peppy: My, my, my, what have we here?["That's my baby and future baby-in-law," said Queen Pippi.]

What a surprise[Then she continued, "I wish Rosiepuff were here to watch this. On wonder where she, T-Bark, and Tina Jett are?"

What a surprise![The sun overheard her quote and then saw the three trolls on a boat in the seas.]

Hello, hello["Man, it's been two whole weeks, and we still haven't found your dad, T-Bark," said Tina Jett, patting T-Bark on the back.]

Penelope: Hello, hello["But we can't give up now. There's still one more place to look," said Rosiepuff.]

I'm not alone it's good to know["And how would have thought your dad had the coolest backstory of his family?"]

Prince Peppy and Penelope: Someone's out there to say hello["Promise me, you won't tell anyone, Tina? It's important to not draw attention about it. Dad's family legacy is kept secret for a reason," said T-Bark.]

Hello!["If you let me kiss your lisps, and the secret will be sealed forever in me.]

Prince Peppy: Do a dizzy dance["What?!"]

Twirl around and take a chance["What?!" Rosiepuff shouted.]

Nothing's easy["What? Hehehehe! Just kidding, Your secret is safe with me," said Tina.]

Nothing comes for free[But after they stare at her in confusion, Tina said, "Anywho, what's our last stop?"]

Penelope: Sniffing on a flower["Prison Island...," said Rosiepuff, looks at the map.]

Running through an autumn shower["Isn't that where that music-hating god, Censorero held in prison for eternity?"]

Bumping into someone else like me["Yes, yes it is."]

Prince Peppy: Hello, hello[And when the three trolls reached Prison Island, Tina said, "I know why Leaf should come here. How is this part of my life's purpose?"]

Penelope: Hello, hello["Well, that's what we're going to find out," said Rosiepuff.]

King Peppy: My, my, my, what have we here?[But when the volcano of Prison Island erupts, T-Bark shouted, "Hit the deck!"]

What a surprise[Once three trolls hide in the bushes, the fiery flames keep spitting out of the crater.]

What a surprise!["What the foo fighters?! What's happening?!" Tina shouted.]

Hello, hello["Oh, no. It couldn't be...," said Rosiepuff in fear.]

Penelope: Hello, hello["Mom! What's going on?" said T-Bark.]

I'm not alone it's good to know["The seal that Miracaldo put on the entrance... it's wearing off."]

Prince Peppy and Penelope: Someone's out there to say hello[When Censorero came out of the crater, Rosiepuff and Tina blushed from the sight of him, before Tina shouted, "Oh, no! He's hot!"]

Hello!["Oh, yes. Let's get hot in here to destroy all music," said Censorero, happily as walks like a model down of the volcano.]

And I can fly on the back of a bird[But as soon Trinity Music, Ecnad Disco, and Gins Carol arrive, Trinity said, "Hello, Censorero."]

And I can shake all leaves from a tree["Oh, good. A family reunion. Won't you stay for a while," said Censorero, clutching his fist together which made lava blobs form and trip his ex-wife and children.]

If there's a quest of a knight["Oh, you're playing with fire now, Daddy," said Gins Carol in shock.]

Where's there's wrong I'll do right["Sorry to heat and run, family. But I got music to destroy."]

Do this better than the one I used to be["Father, no!" Ecnad Disco shouted and trying to free himself.]

Prince Peppy: Hello, hello["I don't wish to hurt you, only trap you long enough to destroy music."]

Penelope: Hello, hello["We got to do something," said T-Bark.]

Prince Peppy: My, my, my, what have we here?["Then let's do it," said Tina, taking out her guitar.]

What a surprisep["Stop! We will not let you do this!" Rosiepuff said with T-Bark and Tina by her side as they face the God of Silence.]

What a surprise!["Two Pop Trolls and a Rock? What can mortal Trolls do to stop me?" said Censorero before he takes out a lava ball.]

Hello, hello["T-Bark! Deploy secret weapon," Rosiepuff commanded.]

Penelope: Hello, hello["I'm on it, Mother," said T-Bark, puts his hand in his pockets.]

I'm not alone it's good to know[When he threw a glitter ball into Censorero's eyes, Censorero screamed in agony.]

Prince Peppy and Penelope: Someone's out there to say hello[x2]["THE GLITTER!!!!! IT BURNS," said Censorero while rubbing his eyes and Tina charges up her guitar. She then hits Censorero with her guitar, which takes him back to the top of the volcano. Quickly, Rosiepuff sidekicks him into fall in the crater. "Tina! T-Bark! Together," said Rosiepuff, after she places magic glyphs that are shaped like the shape symbols of Pop, Rock, Country, Classical, Techno, and Funk. After the three trolls touched glyphs, their hearts and eyes glowed in music color as they sealed the entrance back up and for the three Troll Gods to free themselves. "Thank you, Rosiepuff, T-Bark, and Tina Jett. May the next generation of your blood have the gifts of all the 6 Main Music Troll Tribes," said Trinity Music, before she and her children leave.]

Hello, hello[When Rosiepuff, T-Bark, and Tina were about to leave Prison Island, they found something familiar on the ground.]

Hello, hello[They saddened when they realized what they found is Leaf's satchel; covered with tears and repair jobs.]

Then Peppy narrated, "After the concert, Penelope and I started dating.[As soon as the concert end, teen Penelope happily pounces on Prince Peppy and smother him with kisses. "We didn't need to see that," said Dr. Moonbloom. "At least, we know they got together," said Mags Gumdrop.]

And I thought everything got better when T-Bark, Rosiepuff, and Tina Jett return home.[Then Sky Toronto said, "Everyone, look. It's T-Bark, Rosiepuff, and Tina!" When Penelope looks up and with Prince Peppy's face covered with pink kisses, the two spots the three trolls come walking this way. "Rosiepuff! Travis-Bark and Tina Jett, you have returned home. But where's Leaf," said Queen Pippi.]

But I was wrong when you received shocking news from the trio.[T-Bark then falls into his knee to cry as he shows everyone his father's pouch. Rosiepuff then hugs him to join his crying. Quickly, every Pop Troll surrounds them as Queen Pippi and H.U.G.G. comfort the weeping trolls. When Tina joins the hug, she said with sadness, "I'm sorry."]

Even though they didn't find Leaf's remains, they still held a funeral on his behalf.[Everyone gathers around an altar that has lit candles, portraits of Left and flowers. Everyone moran of his lost and remembering everything about him.]

But everything got even worst when the Bergens found us." [After the Pop Trolls and Tina Jett hears a loud noise, they discovered a cage surrounding the Pop Troll Tree. And when they see the Bergens, Queen Pippi said, "Oh, sugar."]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 115 22
The quest for Branch's true purpose is getting deeper for him and his friends after finding Branch's long-lost relative and meeting the Goddess of Si...
5.9K 163 10
You were like another person trying to survive adult life but what happens when you discover some trolls.
17.2K 173 18
The fun continues for Poppy, Branch, and all their friends in this season of Trollstopia.