Trollstopia Ep 46: A Gale Tale Part 1

In Trollstopia, everyone is enjoying this lovely and sunny day. The Chill Bros are working in Rosiepuff's Bakery. The Star Sisters, the Little Buddy Club, the Trollings of Trollstopia, the Snack Pack, Tiny Diamond, Legsly, King Quincy, Queen Essence, the Almighty Family, the Siberian Family, the Hidun Family, Trollzart's family, Peppy, Thrash, Marimba, and Tambora are enjoying themselves in the bakery.

"Ey, bro. Hit the family and I with more cream wafers," said Cooper.

"You got it, bro," said Prince D, bring some for his family. "And for Wienarman, you get a pig gingerbread."

Once Prince D gave the gingerbread, Wienarman quickly dives in. Chaz walks to the Hidun Family with a platter of Niloufer Plum Cake and banana bread.

"Here you go, Your Bollywoodnesses. Three slices of Niloufer Plum Cake and four slices of banana bread for Mowgli," said Chaz, put them on the table.

"Thanks, Chazzy," said Princess Shanti, flirty winks at him

"No problem. Hey, Chole. Come here."

Once Chole gets onto Chaz's shoulder, she licks his face before he shows a fox shaped cookie and said, "For you, my darling vixen."

After Chole at the cookie, Dickory runs in and blocks the door to prevent Lily Mae from coming in.

"Hansel! I need you to protect me from Lily Mae again," said Dickory, as Lily tries to bang the door down.

"Can't you just accept her feelings toward you?" Chaka Conny said.

"Really? How would you like it if a crazy boy is after you every day, and you need to disguise yourself as your sibling's backside all day?"

"Hm...Good point."

"Look, if you want her to stop, just go on a date with her," said Jammy Browny.

"How is that suppose to help?!" Dickory shouted.

"We, girls, are very persistent when it comes to getting guys' attention. Just ask her out on a date, and she'll stop. Trust me," said Micheal Jackie.

"Okay, I'll try...Lily Mae, I'll go on a date with you."

"Okay, we'll have dinner at my place at 6 pm. Bye, Dickory," said Lily Mae, before leaving.

"What? It worked."

"I told you so," said Micheal Jackie.

"Has anyone seen Branch?" Poppy asks.

"He's at the roof. He's checking on the weather," said Riff.

"Oh, my tail is tingling. Bad weather is coming," said Delta.

"Wait? Your what is what?" Barb asks while everyone, Clampers, and Hickory is confused about what she said.

Clampers then said, "Country Trolls can sense bad weather. I can feel it too. Let's hope Mr. Branch knows what kind of bad weather were having."

"But it's so sunny and happy out there. How can bad weather suddenly appear?" Wani asks.

"Never underestimate weather and climate change. It can go whacky," said Hickory.

When everyone went outside, they look up at the roof to see Branch typing on a metal contraption with many lights, a slot to spit out typed paper results, and a spinning satellite dish on the top.

"Hey, Branch. What's up with the weather?" Trollex called out.

"I'm getting the results right now," said Branch, stops typing and presses a red button.