Trollstopia Ep 42: The Spotted, Black-Tongue Cold

At Huckleberry's Sweets, Huckleberry is in his basement. He is stirring his cauldron with a sinister smile. He looks at his book that is labeled "Distarious Desserts".

After he cackled, he said while continuing to stir the brew, "Yes, yes, yes...At long last, I've found the perfect thing that will kill Branch. This shall indeed please, Master Censorero."

He then takes out a cupcake that's all black but covered with pale white spots.

He then says, "The Spotted Black Cupcake is now in my grasp. Now, time to disguise it to make Branch hunger for a bite."

Huckleberry then drops the Spotted Black Cupcake into the brew and makes the cupcake levitate out of the cauldron. The cupcake then disguises itself into a Black Forest Cupcake.

"Mwah ha ha ha ha! This cupcake will lead to the succession of Censorero. With Branch not there to protect the Strings and Trolltopia, this will be an easy win," said Huckleberry, putting the disguised cupcake in a basket of other black forest cupcakes.

When he steps out of his store, he skips happily with a big smile on his face. As he skips merrily, he waves at everyone walking by. He stops to hide behind a tree when he sees the Chill Bros sitting at shade tables with the Star Sisters. He looks at Branch with hatred in his eyes. But he quickly whips off the anger on his face and goes back to his smiling self as he skips himself towards the Star Sisters and the Chill Bros.

Branch took out a menu and said, "Star Sisters, we need your opinion about Rosiepuff's Bakery Menu. Do you think we should list the options by price, alphabetical, popularity, or rank?"

Once Branch hands the menu to Poppy, Poppy looks at them with her Star Sisters and says, "Hmm...What do you mean by rank?"

"As in breakfast sweet, lunch sweet, dinner sweet...Something like that. My Chill Bros and I can't decide."

"Well, I think you should make the menu by popularity."

"I think you should do it by price; that way, you can make more money faster," said Barb.

"Oh, no. We're not working for the money," said Riff, with a sweet smile. "We work to spread happiness to all Trolls by feeding it to them with sweets. And who can resist sweetness on their taste buds."

This Barb stares at him with a blank face and blush before saying. "If you keep talking like a lovable dork, you'll make me puke out rainbows."

"Aren't you overreacting much, Barb?" Trollzart said in annoyance.

But when Barb spits out a small rainbow, her Star Sisters and the Chill Bros were very surprised and disgusted that Riff showed his eyes.

"Uh...do all Rock Trolls do that?" Trollex said to Riff.

"I don't think so...," Riff responded.

Delta then said, "Well, that's no to the price. I suggest you should do it by rank; that way, people will get the right baked good at the right time."

"Hmm, you made a good point," said Hickory.

"So, the decision is decided. We'll make the menu by rank, and in each of ranks, the options will be list by popularity," said Tresillo.

"Not bad, Tracey. Not bad," said Wani, as her K-Pop Gang nods in agreement.

But the Chill Bros and the Star Sisters hear a Tiger laughter; they turn to see Huckleberry Honey Sweet coming to them.

He then bows and said, "Good morning, Queen Poppy and friends."

"Huckleberry, so good to see you again," Poppy responds.