Love from the Sea [OUAT || Ki...

By bethanyjanebooks

Vivian Mills is Regina Mills daughter from her first love Daniel, the stable boy. Vivian was known as the Dar... More

Cast and Info
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Next Book

Chapter 20

4.2K 141 2
By bethanyjanebooks

Everyone was walking down the path in the forest, as Emma led them with the map, going towards Pan's hideout. Vivian hasn't spoken to Hook or Emma since her argument with him, so to say that the journey was awkward, that's an understatement.

"How much further?" Regina asked Emma.

"We should be getting close to Pan's lair. Going in a straight-line course," Emma said as she opened the map, the spot where Pan's lair is moved on the map, "Son of a... How is it now behind us?" Emma asked.

"How can that be?" Mary Margaret asked.

"You got us lost," Regina said to Emma.

"No, she didn't. It's the camp, Pan's moving it," Hook said.

"He's playing tricks on us," David said.

"If Pan's camp keeps moving, how are we gonna find Henry?" Vivian asked.

"It's so good to hear your voice," Hook said.

Vivian scoffed and rolled her eyes, "Answer the question or has this whole trek been for nothing?" Vivian said.

"I told you walking was idiotic. If I can just use some magic, we can materialise in the camp and grab Henry," Regina said.

"We don't know where the camp is, have you even been listening?" Vivian asked her mother.

"Pan will have shields against magic. I fear such an attempt would end in your death, and, more importantly, mine and your daughters, which is why we're walking," Hook said.

"Aww, I didn't know you cared," Vivian said sarcastically. 

"Well, then what's your idea? How are we gonna find it?" Regina asked Hook.

"By using someone he trusts," Hook said.

"Who? Because I guess he certainly doesn't trust you," David said.

"A fairy who lived here when I was about. She might still b on the island. She'd be an inside source. Knows all about the camp, can get us in. She might even have some pixie dust left, perhaps we could fly in," Hook said.

"You mean fairy dust," Emma said.

"No, pixie due. It's stronger, like nuclear fairy dust," David said.

"Wait. A fairy..." Emma looked at Hook in shock, "Tinkerbell?" 

Regina and Vivian looked at each other, both gone very quiet. 

"Wait, you know her?" Hook asked her.

"Every kid in the world knows her," Emma said.

"It's a bad idea, make my words. This Tinkerbell isn't going to save us," Regina said.

"Mhm," Vivian nodded.

Despite what the Mills duo said, the group were still looking for Tinkerbell. Vivian was walking alone and Mary Margaret walked to her, "What's the matter with you and Hook?" She asked.

"A lot," Vivian answered.

"Like?" Mary Margaret asked.

"I've just had enough of him making me feel like I'm nothing," Vivian shrugged, "Is it so wrong that I want to feel like I mean something to him?"

"No, it's not wrong," Mary Margaret said.

"Good, now we can stop talking about it," Vivian said and walked ahead of her stepsister.

Hook looked at her, "Viv, can we talk about this?" He asked.

Vivian sighed, "No, not right now," Vivian said.

"When?" Hook asked.

"When we find my brother," Vivian said.

"Please love. I'm really sorry, I don't know what I'm doing half the time... When I'm with you everything just doesn't make sense, it's like all that matters is you but when you're not there... It's like... It's like I'm missing something and I try to fill in that void," Hook said.

"So, you miss me enough to flirt with someone else?" Vivian asked.

"Yes," Hook asked.

"Messed up," Vivian shook her head, "I feel like I'm missing something when you're not around, but you know how I deal with that? I got a hobby, why don't you get one instead of flirting?" She suggested.

"I'll do that," Hook nodded.

"Good," Vivian said and she looked away from him.

Hook slowed down as Emma caught up to Vivian, Vivian sighed, "What now, Emma?" Vivian asked.

"What's the matter?" Emma asked.

"Seriously?" Vivian looked at her, "You seriously asking me that question? My baby brother is in danger and I had an argument with my love. What do you think is the matter?" Vivian asked.

"Yeah... Right, sorry," Emma said.

"For what? Asking a stupid question?" Vivian looked at her.

"Yeah..." Emma shrugged.

"Okay, let's just get this fairy," Vivian said.

Vivian and Hook walked together in front of David and Mary Margaret. Vivian stumbled a little backwards, Hook caught her instantly before she fell, they looked at each other.

"Love, you okay?" Hook asked worried and stood her up.

Vivian nodded slowly, "Y-Yeah," She said looking at him.

"Don't go falling for me again," Hook smirked.

"Oh, shut up," She pushed him lightly and he chuckled. Hook held her hand and they walked ahead to Tinkerbells, treehouse. 

Hook went up into the treehouse, "No one's home... Come on up," Hook said.

Vivian climbed up first and Hook helped her in, David climbed in breathing heavily, "Where would it be?" David asked.

"She wouldn't leave dust just lying around, mate. It's not here, I promise... Sorry," Hook said.

Emma climbed up and she looked around, "It's pretty bare, reminds me of someplace," She said.

Mary Margaret climbed up, "You'd think a treehouse would be more cheery," She said.

"She's in Neverland, I doubt she's all sunshine and rainbows," Vivian commented.

"Where I used to live, that's it," Emma said.

"Because it's just a place to sleep," Mary Margaret said.

"What would you know about that?" Emma asked.

"I didn't always have a canopy bed and a palace. I had a place like this, too, once," Mary Margaret said.

"You did?" Emma said.

"Yeah, a tree stump," Vivian said.

"When I was running from the Queen. Believe it or not, I understand this Tinkerbell. The real question is, why does she have a ladder? Fairies have wings," Mary Margaret said.

"Hey, guys... I found something, it's a handkerchief," David said.

"That's my moms," Vivian said as she took it from him.

"How did it get here?" Mary Margaret asked.

"She's tracking us, watching my mom," Vivian said.

"But if she's been watching her..." Mary Margaret said.

"Then we're in the wrong place," Hook said.

"Mom," Vivian said and they quickly climbed down the ladder of the treehouse.

Emma, Mary Margaret, David, Vivian and Hook walked to a cave where Tinkerbell was walking out of, they point their weapons at her.

"Where's my mom?" Vivian asked.

"Vivian... I see you've grown up well," Tinkerbell said.

"Where is she?" Vivian asked.

Regina came running out of the cave, "I'm fine, I'm fine," Regina said and Vivian sighed in relief.

"You mind lowering those? You may stick me, but I'll take you down with me," Tinkerbell said.

"She's okay, she's not gonna hurt us, just stand down," Regina said and Vivian sheathed her sword.

"But is she going to help us?" Hook asked.

"Well, look who the Princess dragged in. Hello, Hook," Tinkerbell said.

"Lady Bell," Hook said, sheathing his sword.

"She's not gonna help us," Regina said.

"Why not?" Emma asked.

"Tink," Hook sighed, "After all we've been through together... Little assistance?" Hook said.

"She doesn't have any magic," Regina said.

"No pixie dust?" David asked.

"Not even her wings," Regina said.

"How?" Emma asked.

"I guess people just stopped believing in me and if I wanted to help you, he's too powerful," Tinkerbell said.

"But you know where Pan is," Mary Margaret said.

"Sure, but it won't do you a bit of good," Tinkerbell glared at Vivian, "Not with her."

"What did I do?" Vivian pointed at Regina, "She's the one who didn't listen to you," Vivian said.

"Yeah, but I just don't like you," Tinkerbell said.

"Oh, feeling mutual," Vivian smiled sweetly, "You stuck your nose in and you got burnt, deal with it sweetheart," Vivian said.

"Vivian!" Regina said and her daughter shrugged.

Tinkerbell eyed Vivian and noticed there's something wrong with her, "What happened?" Tinkerbell asked.

"Oh, nothing, nothing at all," Vivian shrugged, "I'm just cranky, sleeping on the fall in this place, isn't my idea of a good night," Vivian sighed, "Anyway, does Pan trust you? And can you get us... Or them into his compound?" Vivian asked.

"Maybe, why would I help you or them?" Tinkerbell asked.

"Because I believe in you," Mary Margaret said.

"Just get us inside and we'll take care of things from there," Emma said.

"And what's in it for me, other than a death sentence from Pan when you're gone with your boy?" Tinkerbell asked.

"You can come with us," Emma said.

"That's right, a home. This is what you want, isn't it?" Mary Margaret said.

"Okay, listen closely. Pan trusts me, he'll let me in and maybe, just maybe, I'll leave a way open for you. But you've only got one shot, so you better have a good plan," Tinkerbell said.

"Thank you, we will," Emma said.

"Come with us to our camp, we'll figure it out," Mary Margaret said.

At the campsite, Hook put a hole in a coconut and handed it to Emma. Vivian looked away, sitting with her mother and Tink walked over to them.

"Did you ever go back and find him? The man with the lion tattoo," Tinkerbell asked her.

"No," Regina said.

"Unreal... Do you know how selfish that is?" Tinkerbell said.

"Well, it's a lot of things, but how is it selfish?" Regina asked.

"Because you didn't just ruin your life... You ruined his life," Tinkerbell said.

"Ouch," Vivian said looking at her mother, "Fairy is right."

"I have a name," Tinkerbell looked at her, "And what about you? Find your happiness?"

"I found happiness and now it's really not," Vivian looked at her, "Hook."

Tinkerbell looked at Hook and Emma then Vivian, "I see why you were a bit touchy earlier," Tinkerbell said.

"Yeah, I'm sorry about that," Vivian said and looked at Hook and Emma before sighing and looking at the sky.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.5K 742 21
The curse is broken. Families are reunited. But this is Storybrooke, and life here was never going to be easy. What happens when Tasha finds herself...
44.1K 2.1K 46
The group travels to Neverland to save Henry, who has been taken there, under Pan's orders. Athena's whereabouts are still unknown to everyone, but C...
264 9 6
Elizabeth Mills is the daughter of Regina Mills and her first love Daniel. When her father died and her mother became queen...everything shifted. Her...
5K 291 5
"I SEE GOOD IN YOU." twenty eight years have passed since the evil queen's curse ripped them from their realm and for many of those carlos has been u...