Addicted To You βœ”οΈŽ(spencer re...

By reidshoodrat

smut warning!! More

A/N
Intro.
Pros & Cons
So Close**
Morning After
Yes, Dr.**
From the Top**
Lover Boy
Pretty Girl
Got a Secret
Pleasure**
The Creeps
Friends**
Jealousy*
Sexual Tension**
Going Backwards
Spencer**
Be Mine
You Say I'm In Love**
Deep Breath
Violet
Excite Me**
Not a Stranger
Mystery Girl
The Plan
Shattered Dreams
Welcome Back**
Helpless**
The End.

Overthinker

30.6K 469 1K
By reidshoodrat

(A/N): HE IS SO HOT I WANNA CRY

It was around 6 when you finished your paperwork. You knew you only had a little bit of time to get ready until you had to meet with Spencer, so you basically ran out of the BAU.

You arrived home at 6:24 and rushed to the bathroom. You took a shower, and shaved... everywhere. You got out the shower, and applied some perfume.

You put your black lace bra and panty set, pairing that with a black mini dress that exposed your cleavage. You put some mascara and lipgloss on.

You looked at yourself in the mirror, slightly tilting your head. Were you too overdressed..? What if Spencer only had sweats or something on?

It's ok Y/N. It's ok.

It was ok. It's not like Spencer was going to judge you. I mean you looked hot.. but you were just worried he would think you were doing too much.

You checked the time on your phone. Shit.

It was 7:40 and you lived about 25 minutes away from Spencer.

You put your heels on and grabbed your keys, running out the door. You got into your car and made your way to Spencer's house.

You arrived at his apartment building. You went in the elevator, taking deep breaths to get your heart beat at a normal pace. Your heart was beating at least 10 miles per hour, and your mind was racing.
'What if' this, and 'what if' that.

You were pulled out of your thoughts by the ding of the elevator.

You took one last breath and then made your way to his apartment. You stopped and stared at his door for several seconds.

Do you want to do this? Of course, Y/N, what kind of question is that?

But should you do it..? Probably not, but you didn't care. You wanted him. So bad. The way he talked to you in the break room this morning.. you wanted more of that. So much more.

With that, you knocked on his door. It swung open to reveal a well dressed Spencer. He was wearing grey slacks, with a white button up, a navy blue tie, and a grey sweater vest over top of it.

You looked him up and down. His sleeves were rolled up to reveals his forearms.

Wow, he looked hot.

"Y/N."

Your gaze snapped back up to his. He looked.. angry, lustful..? You couldn't tell. You wondered why he looked a little angry. Did you do something?

He must of noticed your confusion.

"Your late." His voice was stern.

Oh.. that's why he's angry? You were only late by like 6 minutes, and 2 of those minutes were spent overthinking this whole thing.

"Am I?" You raised you brows at him.

"Yes." His jaw clenched.

He was getting angrier with you. For some reason that excited you. You wanted to see how far you could push him. Plus he was being dramatic.

"Well are you gonna let me in? Or are you going to be a drama queen and complain all da-"

You were quickly cut off with him pulling you in by the wrist and pinning you up against the door. His hand found its way to your throat. Your eyes widened. Your breath hitched. Your heart was beating. You were getting more excited as every second passed.

"Y/N, I'm going to tell you this once," his breath was hitting your face. Your chests touching every time you breathed.

"The next time your late, I will take you over my knee. Do you understand?" He looked you in your eyes. His voice causing you to press your legs together.

You nodded.

"Words, Y/N." He inched closer to your face.

"Yes." You breathed out, biting your lip in anticipation.

He looked down at your lips then back into your eyes. His hand, that was still on your throat, tightened a little as he pulled you closer to him. He leaned down and attacked your lips. Your groaned in response. Shocked that he kissed you but pleased. Butterflies erupting in you stomach as he deepened the kiss. He moved his hands to cup your cheeks. Your hands found their way to his hair, tugging at his brown curls. You pressed your body against his, wanting to feel more of him. He bit your lip as he pulled away to catch his breath. Both of your breathing was heavy.

"I thought we were just going to talk Dr. Reid." You smirked. Your lipgloss was gone and was now on Spencer.

"Well you make it very hard Y/N." He smirked back at you. You let out a breathy laugh.

He stared at you for a moment, before speaking.

"I actually do want to talk. About all of.. this"

You knew what he was talking about. You wanted to talk too. Like what happens when 'this' ends? Or what are we going to be doing? There were lots of questions, so you were happy he was willing to talk to you.

"Ok, let's talk." You agreed.

He nodded, guiding you to his couch. You both sat down on opposite sides. You were staring at him, trying to think of what questions to ask.

"Do you want anything to drink?" He asked you innocently.

Jeez, what happened to the Spencer that just kissed you into the wall..?

"Um, no, thanks." You smiled at him. At least he had manners.

"Y/N, is there any questions you have about what we're going to be doing?"

You thought to yourself..

"Yes.. uh, what exactly are we going to be doing?" You asked. All of sudden you were nervous again.

"Well.. that depends. Is there anywhere I cant touch you?" He asked.

Of course there wasn't. You would let him touch every inch of your body, if he wanted.

You shook you head. "No"

"Ok... And your ok with getting tied up, right?"

You nodded eagerly. The way he was talking to you was making you even more turned on than you already were.

"Good." He nodded at you, with a slight smirk.

"Is there anything your not willing to try?"

You thought about it. You actually didn't know. I mean with Spencer, you were willing to try almost everything. But what if you didn't like it? Would he be mad, and try to go to some other woman, that was willing to do what you weren't?

"I... I don't know..." You said quietly gazing down at your hands.

"What do you mean..?" He furrowed his brows, scooting closer to you on the couch.

"I would try anything with you, Spencer, but what if I don't like something?" A hesitant look on your face as you looked at him.

His face went from cocky and dominant, to soft and warm in a fraction of a second. It amazed you how he could change his emotions so fast.

"It's ok if you don't like something that we do Y/N."

You looked at him. Relief washing over you.

"Are we going to be seeing other people while we're doing this?" The nervousness seeping through your voice.

You knew you weren't going to be seeing other people. Or, you wouldn't want to see other people. But you didn't know how Spencer felt.

"Only if you want to."

His face told you everything you needed to know. He didn't want to see other people either.

You shook your head. "No... no I don't wanna see other people"

As if a wave of relief washed over him, you could see his jaw loosen up and his lips curl up into a smile.

"Good. I want you to be all mine." He said licking his lips.

"I'm yours."

(A/N): Hey heeyyy! ok, so i know I didn't really explain what Reid & Y/N were wearing that well bcs i'm terrible at describing clothes so you can just imagine them wearing anything :)

Also when Y/N says "i'm yours" it doesn't necessarily mean that they're in like a relationship relationship.. but it means shes his 'play thing' or 'sub'

Ok thats it^ ily, & have fun reading next chapter ;)

-B

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 4.7K 58
Spencer Reid is our resident good boy, but what'll happen when he meets the new girl across the hall?? Spencer Reid x female OC ...
8.2K 137 10
this is a story about reid x morgan bc they were platonic soulmates this will be a very smutty story so BEWARE😍
1.5M 26.9K 32
π‘ π‘œ π‘π‘Žπ‘™π‘™ π‘œπ‘’π‘‘ π‘šπ‘¦ π‘›π‘Žπ‘šπ‘’, π‘π‘Žπ‘™π‘™ π‘œπ‘’π‘‘ π‘šπ‘¦ π‘›π‘Žπ‘šπ‘’ π‘€β„Žπ‘’π‘› 𝑖 π‘˜π‘–π‘ π‘  π‘¦π‘œπ‘’, π‘ π‘œ 𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑙𝑦. 𝑖 π‘€π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘‘π‘œ 𝑠�...
98.4K 1.5K 27
(Spencer Reid x Reader) Dr Spencer Reid a genius with an IQ of 187 and an eidetic memory, my friend an colleague who just so happened to be the man I...