HOŞYAR SULTAN ✔️

By mihrisahsultana

"Do not believe everything you hear here, many of those things are lies. But, this is a place that makes fair... More

1st Chapter
2nd Chapter
3rd Chapter
4th chapter
5th Chapter
6th Chapter
7th Chapter
8th Chapter
9th Chapter
10th Chapter
11th Chapter
12th Chapter
13th Chapter
14th Chapter
15th Chapter
16th Chapter
17th Chapter
18th Chapter
19th Chapter
20th Chapter
21st Chapter
22nd Chapter
23rd Chapter
25th Chapter
26th Chapter
27th Chapter
28th Chapter
29th Chapter
30th Chapter
31st Chapter
32nd Chapter
33rd Chapter
34th Chapter
35th Chapter
36th Chapter
37th Chapter
38th Chapter
39th Chapter
40th Chapter
41st Chapter
42nd Chapter
43rd Chapter
44th Chapter
45th Chapter
46th Chapter
47th Chapter
48th Chapter
49th Chapter
50th Chapter
FINAL CHAPTER

24th Chapter

1.8K 68 5
By mihrisahsultana

As soon as I read Kosem's letter, I headed to Murad's quarters. Silahtar saw me in front and looked at me wondering what I was doing there.
- Silahtar , I need to get in there right now. - I told him furiously, forcing him out of my way.

- It's forbidden, go back to your room. - He yelled at me.
- I know something that'll save his life. Let me in. - I told him and went to Murad's chambers.

The chief doctor was standing there looking at me angry that I walked in. - Doctor, what diagnosis did you make? - I asked him furiously.
- You're forbidden to be here, leave. - he told me angry. I approached him with an angry look.
- I demand you give me the diagnosis right away. - I told him angrily looking at him with his eyes full of rage.

- He's got liver problems. - the doctor said, and he started looking at the floor.
- There's no liver problem, he's poisoned. You need to find a way to recover him immediately. I'll destroy you all if he doesn't recover. - I told to the doctors in an angry tone. They just looked at each other.

- If it's poison, then we've been losing three months. We need to make an anti-venom thing right now. We still have a chance. - said the young doctor and they set out to make a cure.
- Do whatever it takes, just to get Murad to recover. - I told them. I watched Murad sleep. He was lying motionless, he was so weak. My heart was breaking to a million pieces if I saw him like that.

I left Murad's room, and i was greeted outside by Kosem. She looked at me very angrily.

- The prohibition is to go in, what do you think you are? - She yelled at me in front of all the agathers and Silahtar.
- He doesn't have an infectious disease like everyone thinks. He's poisoned, Sultana. - I told her to get close to her face.

- Who would do such a thing to my lion? - she asked me. I smiled in her face.
- You'd better help the doctors make an anti-poison, maybe punishment for your sins will be reduced. - I told her, bowed to her and left the hallway.

I was on my way to my quarters when I saw Lalezar Kalfa sharing gold coins and food on the harem. Everyone was happy.

- What kind of joy is this? How can you rejoice when the Sultan is ill? - I asked them all furiously. I couldn't believe how they behaved in these difficult times.
- We're celebrating Fatma Hatun's pregnancy. - I was told by Lalezar, who was a little scared of my arrival. I saw Fatma just smiling proudly at me. - I will give the prince to this dynasty. - she said with the proudest possible tone.

I took a step closer to her looking at her. She smiled in my face trying to make fun of me.
- You can give as much as the Princes you want when there's only place in the Master's heart for me. - I told her with a smile. Fatma faded at that moment and didn't know what to say, and I was heading to my quarters.

I sat on my sofa and tried to calm down. I shouldn't have been stressed out because I was pregnant. I knew it was a bad influence on my baby.

At that moment, my eldest daughter, Huricihan, came to me. She hugged me. I saw she was sad.
- Huricihan, my honey. Why are you sad? - I asked her worried. It was hard for me to look at my children as sad.
- Where's the father? I haven't seen him in a while. I miss her so much. Did he forget about me? - she said and started crying. I took her in my arms and kissed her on the cheeks.

- Huricihan , father loves you very much. He's not in the palace right now. He went on a campafin, which is why you haven't seen him in so long. As soon as he gets back, he'll spend time with you. - I lied to her because she was too young to hear the truth.

Four months have passed. Murad haven't recovered still. I was scared for him. I didn't know if he will recover ever again. My heart ache was watching him lie in bed motionless. I prayed for his recovery day and that was all I wanted. I was willing to risk myself for him. He was first to me. I just wanted to see him standing on his feet and how healthy he was.

I was in the final month of pregnancy, same as Fatma. The very thought of her having a prince bothered me. I already had my prince. But there were also two older princes, Ahmed and Suleyman. I couldn't let Fatma become my new enemy and become equal to me.

Fatma enjoyed the attention and support of Kosem and Atike. Ayse was also jealous of her, but she didn't think of Fatma as a great enemy like she thought of me. While all the harem ladies were dealing with the gossip, I cried in the room and prayed for Murad's health. Black thoughts were going through my head about what could happen to him. I'm afraid I'm going to lose him. Then I'd stay at the mercy of Kosem. I couldn't let that happen.

I sat listlessly in my room. I brushed my daughter Huricihan's hair and did her hair. I brushed her long honey wavy hair. My daughter grew into a bigger and bigger beauty every day. She and Ismihan were by my side during my pregnancy. I was in the high stages of my pregnancy and I needed to look after myself. I often stayed all day in my quarters. Only when I went somewhere, Iwent to Murad's terrace to see him. But I'd see the same scene all the time. Him how immovable lies on his bed.

The moment I knitted braids to my daughter, Haci-aga stormed into my room. He ran to get to me.
- Sultaba. - Haci told me very happily. - Haci, what happened? - I asked him in surprise.
- The master has recovered. - Haci said very happily.

At that moment, I was just going to walk quickly to Murad's quarters. I went in there unshinged on Silhatar. I saw him sitting on his bed dressed in his Sultan's kaftan. I ran to him and threw myself into his arms. I kissed his cheeks and his neck. I was overjoyed to see him at that moment.

- My Hoşyar. - he said good luck. He hugged me for a long time. He took me closer to himself and smelled me.
- How I missed your scent. - he said sighing my scent from the neck. I just hugged him for a long time.

- Murad, this has been the hardest time of my life. I was so scared for you. - I told him to cry with happiness. - The doctors told me you were there for me the whole time. - he told me and he kissed my forehead, he was very happy to see me.

- Murad, what did they tell you was? - I asked him because I was interested in what the doctors told him.
- They told me I had liver problems. - he told me looking at me suspiciously. I got up and took his hands into mine. I looked him deep in the eyes with a slightly sad face.

- That's what they were convinced of for the first three months, and we found out later that you were poisoned. It took them a long time to find the antidote. - I told him in a sad voice. I reminded of it and it was saddening me.

- Who would dare poison me? - Murad asked me. He immediately raged at my words. I just took out a letter I found in Kosem's quarters and gave it to him.

- They wanted to put Ibrahim on the throne because they didn't think you'd recover. - I told him, but he was reading the letter furiously.

- My Valide, my Valide poisoned me? - Murad got up and started yelling. At that moment, I grabbed his hands.
- Murad, I couldn't believe what happened. I had no one to say to. - I told him with a sadness.

Murad began to breathe hard from the shock. He couldn't believe his Valide and his brother Ibrahim would do this to him.

- Hoşyar, I can't believe it. - he said and sat on the bed with shock.
- But at least you'll get another nice news soon. You're going to love that news. - I told him in a slightly jealous voice. He was still under the influence of anger, but he looked at me.

- What's that? - he asked me.
- Your favourite, Fatma is pregnant, too. - I told him not looking him in the eye.

Murad was happy with the news, but I was just looking at the floor. He could see the sadness on me. He took his hand and put it on my cheeks.

- Hoşyar, don't complain about it. You're pregnant, too. You know I only love you. - he told me trying to comfort me. He kissed me to comfort me. But I didn't want to be sad on this day when he recovered. I wanted to be happy. I spent all day with him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 4.7K 70
"Don't you even try to mess with me. You can be successful in this palace, only if I am by your side. I am the fire, and you can't mess with me. I wi...
212K 13.7K 45
Disclaimer: The pictures used do not belong to me. I give full credit to the respective owners.
5.5K 127 18
Marija is a young soul who gets taken away by the ottoman Army in her small village in Bosnia. She will soon face the intrigues of Topkapi Palace an...
91.6K 3.3K 46
" I've worn my love like an armour on my chest and I've put my innocence on my belt like a sword. " Magnificent Century: Kosem fanfiction