VEGAS ~ NARRY βœ”

By LittleLoveOnNarry

One wild night in Las Vegas, comes back after four years to bite Harry and Niall in the ass. More

MORNING AFTER
NIGHTMARE FROM BEFORE
NEW KIND OF MARRIAGE
A LIGHT IN A DARK
MARRIAGE DEACTIVATION CONTRACT
TORN BETWEEN LOVE
SONG THAT YOU SANG
FAST LANE TO HATE
DIG A LITTLE DEEPER
JUST A LITTLE BIT CLOSER
THERE IS NO POINT IN DENYING THIS
LOVE AND THOUGHTS
WHEN FIRE AND FIRE MEET
WHILE YOU SLEPT
WHEN ONE IS FALLING
DESTROY EVERYTHING
ACT LIKE NOTHING EVER HAPPENED
BLANK CANVAS
ALL THEM BUTTERFLIESπŸ¦‹
DEVIL ON MY SHOULDER
ONE TWO THREE, NOW YOU'RE FREE
JUST KILL ME
OH BABY
LONG WAY FROM THE PLAYGROUND
GHOST OF THE PAST
SECRETS THAT HE HID
YES
AUTHORS NOTE
CHARACTER ASK
LEAVE
COFFEE AND HEARTBREAK
NOBODY IS AS WISE AS BOBBY
THE AUDACITY OF THAT BITCH
THE END

GET THIS OVER

1.4K 64 110
By LittleLoveOnNarry

OFF TOPIC; not story related

Years have past and some girlfriends have changed; but Niall and Harry still have each other.

Fun fact: these Narry pictures actually turned me into a Narry, because before them I didn't ship anybody with anyone. I was just a directionair with no ship. But these kinda made me wonder and I started to become a Narry. Good times, Good times.

QUESTIONS TO GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER BETTER

1) Your partners favourite colour?
2) Your partners least favourite colour?
3) A song that your partners could listen every minute for the rest of his/her life?
4) A song that makes your partner think about you?
5) What fears does your partner have?
6) What is your partners favourite thing about you?
7) Your partners favourite body part of yours?
8) A moment in your partners life that he never wants to forget?
9) What is your partners dreams?
10) What does your partner look like when he sleeps?

"So, we only have two questions down?" Harry scratched the back of his head while looking at his empty piece of paper. "But the session is tomorrow."

"Speak for yourself. I already have three questions down." Niall said quite proudly.

They were once again in the study; this time both of them were sitting on the floor; a small coffee table between them and their papers on it.

"What? How?" Harry tried to look into Niall's paper; but blond managed to hide it from him.

"When you were out cold yesterday; I did the last question." Niall felt his cheeks burn in embarrassment; he admitted to Harry that he had spent time watching him sleep. Niall was so busy scribbling things on his sheet of paper that he didn't even notice that Harry's cheeks were as red as his.

"Well, I have to do that one too." Harry bit the inside of his lip; his body was feeling hot waves wash over it.

"Well, I don't want you to watch me sleep." Niall cleared his voice; his whole face was red now and his palms were sweaty.

"You did it. Now I will do it tonight." Harry said a bit more stern that he would like to; but what's done that's done.

"Fine. Let's just get on with other questions." Niall mumbled while looking down at his palms.

"The song?" Harry looked up at Niall; his face still looking down. "What song could you listen for forever?"

"I don't know. Any Kodaline song. I really can't choose. How about you?" Niall finally looked up and his eyes were instantly met with Harry's green ones; a quick thought ran through Niall's mind; he would like to change his favourite colour; he really liked Harry's green eyes; that was his favourite colour; he should scribble it on Harry's paper while he isn't looking.

"It's quite easy." Harry said quickly. "The song that you sang at the piano; it was so beautiful and it's still stuck in my mind."

Niall felt his cheeks become red again; it's not like they ever stopped being red. He gulped deeply as their eyes never lost the contact.

"Well, bad for you. I don't remember the lyrics as it was improvised." Niall said quietly.

"Then just write down - any song that Niall will compose." Harry smiled and looked down at his questions; Niall's eyes still fixated on Harry.

After that awkward question; their conversation went into a normal course. They both found out that they are afraid of loosing loved ones and Niall is also scared of performing publicly; while Harry is afraid of breaking the rules.

The question that again made them quite was the 6th question. What they liked about each other? They didn't even know each other.

"I could say; that I like your singing and you make wonderful french toasts." Harry finally said; his eyes twinkling in excitement; he had moved his body closer to Niall's; but he hadn't even noticed; he only felt the heat that radiated from the boy.

"I like your hair. It looks very soft." Niall said more confident; it's okey to like somebody's hair; it doesn't mean that you want to sleep with them or something.

"You think?" Harry smiled a crocked smile and bowed his head in front of Niall. "Touch it."

"No." Niall laughed and tried to push Harry away; his fingers actually touching Harry's curls and staying there.

"See; they are like magnet. Now your fingers are trapped there." Harry giggled and waited for Niall to take his fingers out of his curls; but he didn't. He started to massage Harry's head; a soft moan escaping Harry's lips as he closed his eyes; he turned his body towards Niall's and moved his legs so Niall was between them.

"They are very soft." Niall whispered; he watched as Harry moved his legs; but he didn't do anything about it; he watched as Harry's palms rested in his thighs; but he didn't do anything about it; he listened how Harry moaned softly; and he just massaged his curls even more; closing his eyes as well.

Harry felt like he was on drugs; his body was tingling in excitement; hot waves going through his skin. He let his hands slid up until they rested on Niall's waste; his fingers started to massage Niall's sides and the younger boy also let out a small moan of pleasure.

After few minutes of massaging each other; both boys started to feel hot and a bit bothered; their pants starting to feel a bit more smug; so almost instantaneously they stopped and without looking at each other; they returned to their spots at the small coffee table.

"So." Harry murmured under his nose. "You like my curls. That's done. Let's just do the next question."

"Y-yeah" Niall gulped as he closed his eyes and counted to himself; trying to get rid of his semi hard one.

"What even are these questions?" Harry said angrily as he read the next question. "I don't like any part of your body; I like girls."

"You don't have to be gay to like a body part of mine." Niall said defensively. "For example; I like your hair; as I said before; and I also like your eyes."

And hands; and fingers; and shoulders and that butt; don't even get me started on that.

"Oh. Ok." Harry's heart was beating so fast; that it could run around the world as fast as Flash would. "I like your eyes; they are very blue."

Hearing Harry's words did something to Niall; a lot of people had complimented his eyes; he knew that they held something that people liked. But to know that Harry liked them; it was something different.

"I-I, let's get to the next question, ok?" Niall said shyly and not looking up at Harry; he couldn't see him now; but he really wanted to.

"A moment that you never want to forget?" Harry asked Niall; his eyes curiously watching the boy; how he avoided Harry's gaze.

"I don't think that I have had one yet." Niall answered truthfully; half truthfully; because he is quite sure that he would never want to forget how close and intimate they are right now.

"Nothing?" Harry asked curiously; he thought a bit and asked something that he probably shouldn't have. "Not even when you got engaged?"

Niall gulped and finally looked up at Harry; his eyes were wide; but so was Niall's. Niall didn't even think about Louis; how could have he forgotten about his damn fiancé; what is Harry doing to him?

"Y-yeah, that." Niall said while stuttering.

"How did that happen?" Harry couldn't shut up; he didn't even know why he was interested in that.

"That is snooping in my business Styles. We already have to cook dinner together; so you want to be my slave as well?" Niall laughed.

Yes.

"Of course n-no." Harry was deceived by his own thoughts; something was growing inside of him and he didn't like it. "Mine, by the way is the last time that my family spent Christmas together."

"Ok. Last one." Niall had calmed down while he listened to Harry and looked at him very seriously. "Tell me what is your dream?"

You.

"I-I." Harry felt his whole world spinning; his thoughts were playing tricks on him; of course he didn't want Niall; that's impossible; it's his hangover; yes, hangover.

"Well?" Niall waited for Harry to speak; but he was just looking in the distance; not forming any words. "Well; if you won't speak about them I will; to get this over with."

Harry thanked Niall with a small nod and looked at Niall; he was deep in thought before he smiled and looked at Harry.

"I want to have my own farm or a ranch. To have horses and maybe have my own pumpkin patch  and grow a field of sunflowers. Just to have a place where I can grow old with a person that I love." Harry noted the fact that Niall didn't mention his fiancé; his heart starting to beat faster. "I would like to adopt few kids. Maybe two girls. Twins? That would be nice. And have a husky that would grow together with our children. That would be nice."

Our? Harry's thoughts were working on max; did he mean that by him and Niall having kids or Niall and his future husband? But why would that bother Harry; he has Sierra; shit; Harry had forgotten about her.

He quickly got up and ran towards his phone; Niall watched him with curious eyes; Harry quickly sent Sierra a daily message and said that he is waiting for her to return from America; but did he really, tho?

"Are you searching for your dream online?" Niall chuckled as he watched Harry sit down on the couch.

"Ha, funny." Harry tried to avoid Niall's gaze; because he had noticed that he loses his rational mind when their eyes meet. "I don't really have a dream. I used to have dreams about having my own company and I have achieved them, so nothing to achieve here."

"Dreams aren't always about achieving things." Niall said quietly and got up from his position on the ground. He walked past Harry and stopped before the door; without turning around he spoke. "I will wait for you to go and creep on me while I sleep. Won't happen for few more hours, tho. Be quite and don't wake me up."

Harry almost chocked on air as he watched Niall walk away; his eyes finally falling all the way down and seeing how round his ass looked in those skinny jeans.

AUTHORS NOTE🌺

Hello, my Little Love's 💕

So, I felt that the story is going too fast, so in the next few chapters some things are happening. And I don't think that you all will particularly like them, but oh well.

Lots of Love - M🥀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 7.9K 63
A story where Harry suffers from an EDNOS whilst Niall suffers from the unknown causes the two of them to roommate together in a cabin for four month...
191K 15.1K 33
βœ”οΈ "Look, Harry. You're not in America anymore. You're in Ireland. So have a drink and shut up."
64.4K 3.7K 48
Niall moves and is ready to settle down with his lovely boyfriend when he finds out his past has come back to bite him in the ass. Hiii sorry about...
289 0 16
Louis has bullied Harry 2 years now, Zayn decides to make a bet with Louis, until the bet reversed.