ADDICTION // B.E

By billieachess

"why do you vape? it's bad for you. you know that, right?" she asked quietly after a moment. "i know it is, b... More

c a s t
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w e n t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t h r e e
t h i r t y - f o u r
t h i r t y - f i v e
t h i r t y - s i x
t h i r t y - s e v e n
t h i r t y - e i g h t
t h i r t y - n i n e
f o r t y
f o r t y - o n e
f o r t y - t w o
f o r t y - t h r e e
f o r t y - f o u r
f o r t y - f i v e
f o r t y - s i x
f o r t y - s e v e n
f o r t y - e i g h t
f o r t y - n i n e
f i f t y
s e q u e l

t h i r t y - t w o

5.5K 194 277
By billieachess

j e s s i e

"no, i won't let go until you surrender, and don't think i will just because it's your birthday. show no bitch mercy!"

"but it hurts!"

"then fucking surrender!" i yelled.

"no!"

it's matthew's birthday today. he doesn't like to do anything big for his birthday and every year, we just spend the day together doing shit he likes.

well we was playing xbox and got into an argument over something i can't even remember now, which led to us wrestling. no offense to matt, but he's weak as hell compared to me, which is how i had ended up holding his arms behind his back in a painful way.

he struggled a bit more until giving up, letting out a sigh. "fine. i give up."

i let go of arms, smiling. "see, that wasn't that hard, was it?"

he flipped me off before rubbing at his arms a bit. i flipped him off as well before laying back across his floor, looking up at the ceiling where he still had the glow in the dark stars (though they didn't work as well as they used to) stuck to it.

"so, i know it's still a few weeks away from now, but do you have any plans for spring break?" i asked.

"not that i can think of, no."

"what do you think about going and spending a few days at a beach house that we could rent?"

"shit, i'm down. who all would go?"

"well me and you, obviously, then billie, marley, ivy and her girlfriend makayla. if they want to go, that is."

i sat up, sitting crisscrossed as i looked at him as he nodded. "that would be fun. why only a few days though instead of the whole week?"

"i'm actually flying out to maryland to see jordan towards the end of that week." i explained.

"oh, sick."

i nodded. "yeah," i checked my watch, letting out a sigh as i stood up. "we better get going. kai is gonna yell at us if we're late."

"damn, is it time already?" he asked.

"it is," i nodded as i walked over to slip my shoes on. "you wanna drive?"

"sure."

<~~~~~>

"right on time," kai smiled as we walked into the tattoo parlor. "what's up?"

i went in for our handshake, doing it smoothly. matthew walked over, dapping her up.

"happy birthday, matt. how are you?" she questioned.

"thank you, i'm good, you?"

"i'm great. now who's going first and what exactly are you two getting tattooed?"

i looked to matthew, raising an eyebrow at him. "you wanna go first?"

he shook his head. "nope. you can."

i laughed as i settled down into the chair. "suit yourself, bro."

i then explained the tattoo that we had come up with. i didn't even budge as the tattoo gun started and touched my skin.

"thank you." i smiled as kai finished the tattoo, wrapping the protective wrap around my right wrist.

i looked down at the filled in moon on my wrist. i then looked up at matt. "your turn."

he took a deep breath as he settled into the chair. "why am i nervous? does it hurt?"

i laughed at his scared face. "it's not too bad, honestly. i recommend not looking at it though with how queasy you can get."

"you ready?" kai asked, starting up the tattoo gun.

he closed his eyes, looking away as he nodded. kai gave him a small countdown before starting and i watched as his face contorted in pain for a moment when she did start. he then relaxed a bit.

"that isn't as bad as i thought it would be." he mumbled.

"i told you so."

within just a few minutes, kai was putting the protective wrap around his wrist as well. she gave him the whole spiel of how to take care of it so as for it to not get infected and for it to maintain healthy.

"well that should be it. thanks again, kai."

"just doing my job," she shrugged. "see you two later, and happy birthday again, matt."

"thank you." he smiled.

<~~~~~>

"come here you two, let me see the tattoos." mrs. loughty grinned as we walked into matt's house.

we walked over to her, showing her the matching tattoos. she smiled as we did.

"they're very cute! i like them! now i made you two some snacks, they're in the refrigerator if you want them."

"thank you, mrs. loughty."

"of course! you two have fun!"

we walked to the kitchen, grabbing the snacks from refrigerator, bringing them up to matt's room. i sat down on the edge of the bed, starting to eat.

"so how's things with you and marley?" i asked.

"really good," he smiled. "i'm so in love with her."

"yeah? have you told her yet?" i queried.

he shook his head, his shoulders slumping. "no. i'm nervous as hell to."

"that's fine. take your time."

"what about you and billie? how are you two?"

i felt a smile grow on my face just at the mere mention of her name. "so so so good, bro. like... i don't even know. i really want this to last like forever or something," i told him, a look of disgust soon coming to my face soon after. "ew, that was so soft and shit. let's pretend i didn't say that."

"you're soft as hell," he laughed, then changed the subject a bit. "speaking of billie and marley, it's kinda cool that they're friends. i was lowkey surprised when marley told me that they were gonna hangout for a bit today."

"yeah, i guess it is kinda cool." i muttered, changing my position a bit.

it was quiet for a moment. "don't take this the wrong way or nothing, but marley is straight, right?"

"no, she's bisexual. why?" he raised an eyebrow.

huh. interesting.

"just wondering." i shrugged, then changed the subject.

<~~~~~>

i left matthew's around five thirty, giving him time to spend with his family and marley who had come over.

i took a quick shower when i got home. i was listening to warm by drees featuring mia while blow drying my air when my phone dinged with three rapid succession text messages. i turned the blow dryer off, setting it on the counter. i picked up my phone, seeing who the messages were from.

iMessages
princess <3

hii
can you come over 👉👈
i miss you 🥺

hi cutie
i'll come over but you have to give me a bunch of kisses

deal!!!

:)
i'll be over in a bit

okay :D

.

i finished drying my hair, then walked to my closet, finding one of billie's hoodies in there, and pulled it on over my sports bra. i pulled on a pair of shoes, then grabbed my keys, wallet, and phone before walking to my car.

i quickly got to billie's house, pulling into her driveway. i saw her sitting on her porch, an excited grin coming to her face when i pulled in. she quickly ran up to my car, opening my door before i even got the chance to do it myself.

"hi, bubba!" she exclaimed, moving to sit in my lap as she started peppering soft kisses all over my face.

i giggled as she continued. "hi, princess. you excited to see me?"

she nodded quickly. "i am! i haven't seen you in two days. that's too long!"

"i know, angel," i murmured, cupping her face to bring her in for a soft kiss.

she smiled at me as we pulled away. she tucked a piece of hair behind my ear gently, then pressed her lips to mine for a quick kiss. "you're pretty."

"thank you," i grinned. "let's go inside, yeah?"

she nodded, getting out of my lap. i grabbed my keys, turning my car engine off. i locked my car after grabbing my phone as well. i reached my hand out for billie's, smiling softly as she placed her hand in mine.

we walked inside and to her room. i set my stuff down on her desk as she laid in her bed. after i did, i walked over to her bed, laying beside her and pulling her close to me.

"hi."

"hi."

i simply smiled at her, admiring how beautiful she is. her vibrant blue hair was pulled into a messy bun, but she made even that look amazing. she had no makeup on, like usual. her lips were plump and soft looking as ever, and her eyes were such a beautiful, light blue that they almost looked clear.

"what?" she asked with a small, yet adorable laugh.

"nothing. you're just really beautiful."

she smiled largely, then buried her face into my neck. "thank you, baby."

"of course."

she cuddled further into me, draping one of her legs over my waist. she sighed contently, obviously comfortable.

"i'm gonna take a nap." she murmured and within no time at all, i heard soft snores coming from her.

"goodnight, princess." i whispered, soon following her and falling asleep as well.

<~~~~~>

a/n this chapter is short asl

anyways

next chapter is spring break because i'm impatient and i've been waiting to write those chapters for a MINUTE. like several months before i even started writing the book itself lmao

y'all aren't ready for those chapters >:)

love you!! take care of yourselves please 🥺

words:
1568

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 2.8K 43
Billie seems happy. She's getting better after her last breakup. She meets a girl through Finneas and Claudia. What happens next? Read to find out! T...
304K 7.8K 42
"yo, Athena, get over here" I turned my head and saw Billie. The last time we properly talked was like middle school, and she was just asking for an...
166K 4K 61
"oh my god, help. i'm dead. her eyes. her eyes, dude." ----- obviously willow had heard of the famous billie eilish already, i mean, how could you no...
130K 3.5K 41
this is a rewrite of my story "want" ============================== "i want you and you want me, so what's the harm, babygirl?" ====================...