Cold Hearted + Emotionless

By MalditadiAsh

In the world of Mafia. There is this mysterious killer name JJ and he was known to be the most dangerous Mafi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

Chapter 5

7.7K 339 90
By MalditadiAsh

Warning: Violence and Cursing may be mentioned in this chapter so pls be guided. 

3rd Person's pov

JJ went to his room using his window and he quickly lay on his bed lazily. 

"Kim Taehyung...." JJ said and remove his mask to see his emotionless face. Jungkook sigh... 

"Are... you really... Kim Taehyung... The same Taehyung in past...?" Jungkook said and he was surprised how deep V's voice is. 

"Whatever I'm tired. " Jungkook said and close his eyes as he went to sleep. 

In the middle of the night, Jin and Yoongi went to Jungkook's room to see if Jungkook is home. They know that whenever Jungkook came home from the mission, either he will use the main door which is rare or the window to his room which is often. 

So they went to his room and Jin quickly check Jungkook if any injuries so far it was just a few scratch and so Jin treat them and they assist Jungkook in a comfortable position and leave him to sleep the night.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

The next day, Jungkook wake up and do his usual routine. 

He went to his desk open his laptop and saw he had an E-mail, from V saying that they should have a proper meeting at V's based. 

Jungkook agreed and went outside of his room. 

"Good Morning Jungkook ." Jin said and smile as he put some breakfast in the table. 

"Morning Hyung, Little Meow Meow Hyung?" Jungkook asked still emotionless. 

Jin chuckle. "You know your meow meow hyung is always a heavy sleeper granpa he is. " Jin said. 

"I'll wake him up, we had a meeting today." Jungkook said and walk away. 

"You need a cold water to do that." Jin said yelled a bit. 

Jungkook walk back to the kitchen to get some water with Ice cubes inside and went to Yoongi's room. Yoongi was sleeping cutely like a little meow meow he is but that cuteness was replace by shock when Jungkook splash the water in Yoongi's face.

"WWWAAHHHH!!!!" Yoongi said surprised. 

"SLAP!" Jungkook slap Yoongi's cheek not that hard just to know if Yoongi is awake or not. 

"WHAT THE FUCK KOOKIE!" Yoongi cursed and glare at Jungkook deadly. 

"Wake up, its morning and Jin made breakfast." Jungkook said emotionlessly and walk out of the room with no emotion at all. Yoongi sigh in disappointment. 

"He used to chuckle and smile whenever he do this prank on me... But now... Would I able to see 'that' jungkook again?" Yoongi thought. 

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

During Breakfast. 

"Hyungs, V asked me to met him at his place and he said it is okay for me to bring some back ups." Jungkook said.

"So you wanted us to go with you today?" Yoongi asked and Jungkook nod. 

"What happened last night?" Jin asked. 

" Nothing much, he tried to remove my mask but he didn't succeed. " Jungkook said. 

"I see." Jin said. 

"It wouldn't be a trap that we go to his turf right?" Yoongi said.

"Its okay if you guys don't want to go I'm fine to be alone.." Jungkook said. 

"No, its absolutely a big NO that your gonna go alone to there turf!" Jin yelled his mother like instinct come out.  

Jungkook surprised. "Okay." Jungkook said and Yoongi smirk. 

"I can see that your motherly instinct is still inside you Hyung." Yoongi said. 

"Who the hell your calling a Mother!?" Jin said. 

"Its you bastard." Yoongi said. 

"Do you want to have a print of slipper on your cheek?" Jin Glare deadly. 

Yoongi role his eyes. "My Cheek is off limits. Unlike your ugly ones." Yoongi said. 

"What the hell did you said!? Don't you know my face is perfect? Because the perfection is me." Jin happily. 

The reaction of Yoongi and Jungkook, and the two just eat ignoring Jin. 

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

When they got into the place they were greeted by some mens.

"Welcome JJ." Jhope said and bow at JJ. 

"Where is V?" JJ said. 

"Follow me." Jhope said and assist them outside of the office. 

In the doorway, there two young males standing there, which is Chim and RM.

RM is knock on the door. "V, JJ and his crew is here. " RM said. 

"Come in. "  A deep voice can be heard. 

And they went inside. As they went inside V quickly gave his cold stares. " I just wanna talk to JJ alone, you guys can leave us alone and waited outside." V said coldly. 

"No! We can'-" Jin was about to protest because he  is worried for Jungkook. 

"Its okay, I'll be fine Eomma. Suga, pls calm him down. " JJ said. 

Suga nod and grab Jin and walk away from the room, and RM and Chim follow them. 

As the door closes, Jin glare at Suga. 

"Why the hell did you do that Shorty?" Jin said and glare at Suga. 

"Did You just call me Short!?" Yoongi said and glare deadly at Jin that made Jin shiver to his spine. 

Jin look away, not wanting to look at Yoongi's eyes that he knows Yoongi is already planning to torture his soul back and fort. 

"Forget it." Jin said. 

Jhope and Chim was chuckling the whole time on how Jin and Yoongi interact. 

"Are you guys always like this?" RM asked. 

"Like what?" Jin asked in a sassy way. 

"Nothing. " RM said and looks away since in his eyes Jin look just stunning and perfect in his eyes. 

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

"So we met again JJ." V said.

"Your the one who asked for me." JJ said. 

"Yeah right~ Tell me, who did you tell my real name? Did you finally spread it?" V said.

"No, I went home last night and pass out on the bed because of tiredness, those two behind me earlier doesn't even know who you are." JJ said. 

"And your not planning to tell anyone?" V asked. 

"Why would I do that? What benefits shall I get from that?" JJ said.

"Right~ So I guessed I don't need this. " V said and give the picture to JJ. JJ accept the picture and he was surprised, if he wasn't wearing a mask, you could see some tears forming in the corner of his eyes. 

"Where did you get this picture?" JJ said. 

"Oh~ From someone who is dead now. " V said .

"I see." JJ said.

"You know I can used this picture to spread in the internet and revealed that the person behind that mask is that picture. Don't worry about destroying that picture. I had tons of it. " V said. 

"So you think what's behind the mask is this picture?" JJ said. 

"I'm confident." V said and smirk.

"Your Wrong though..." JJ said and V was surprised. 

"Wha-" V said.

"The picture isn't me, though I know that person. " JJ said. 

V got angry, "Then let me tear that Mask off your face." 

"Try then." JJ said and V attempted to tear the mask once again. 

and the fight begins.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

The others heard some sounds from the room so they quickly open the door and saw the scene of how V attempts to got JJ's mask but he failed everytime because of the swift moves of JJ. They were so amazed by how this two fights because both of them were really great amazed. 

The two were suddenly stop fighting since they got tired. 

"You this would be easy." JJ said.  "If you can kill one of your friends infront of me I'll revealed who am I. " JJ said. 

"Wha-" V said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks For Reading 

Hope you enjoy ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

392K 13.9K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
265K 7.7K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
289K 13.3K 48
This is a story between 2 college besties,now in different fields completely opposite to eachother.One having love in his heart for other. Kim Taehyu...
111K 6.1K 49
'π–πž 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚π₯π₯ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐒𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐚π₯𝐞, 𝐒𝐟 𝐰𝐞 π›πžπ₯𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐧 𝐒𝐭' 11 years old Taehyung fall in love with 21 years old...