Pearl Green |KTH| 4 ✔

By hana_imagines

"I want to see your face. The complete one" "But Taehyung....." "I want to see how you look like. I want to s... More

~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
Epilogue
~Bonus Part - 1~

~1~

919 36 52
By hana_imagines

Author's Note:
Hola peeps!! I am happy to publish the very first part of the fourth book in the Rainbow Series. And please note that Bangtan can speak English well in my series. So, that's all. Have a happy reading!!

***°***

"I looked into his eyes today and I knew it all. He loves me so much"

"I wish this world is safer, I wish they would accept us and I wish there is us"

"I don't want to leave you dear, but I can't leave him either. I love him and I love you too."

Closing the book, I took a deep breath and wiped my tears. I looked at my wrist and it reminded me of her.

I miss you Baji.

I went to the washroom to freshen up myself and let the warm water trace my body. It is 5:30 AM and this is the usual time I get up. I draped myself into clean clothes and wore my headscarf to cover my face except for the eyes.

I got down the hall and I could see Baba and Ammi already in their position. I motioned quietly towards them. We took our positions and started reciting the prayers in Arabic.

As we finished the prayer, Ammi went to the kitchen. Baba sat on the sofa and started reading a book. I went to my room without speaking another word.

I packed my bag and made sure everything is in the right place. I am a way too excited for my first day in the music academy. The only thing which I love in this world is music. I remember Ammi begging Baba to buy me the violin and he agreed to it after four long months.

As I traced my fingers over the smooth wooden instrument, I felt an unknown tingling feeling. Was I destined to play this? I learned all the basics from online, but I want to learn more.

Ever since I shifted to Seoul, I never talked to anyone. I heard the kids are verily fast and I am a snail to reach their pace. I wish to see, what's their speed and why am I a snail?

I then opened my windows for the sunrays to sneak in. I felt so warm. I was never so happy before. Finally, I get to see the world out of this house. I get to see Seoul, as my friends in Saudi described.

"Nazeera, come down to have your breakfast child", Ammi called and I went down the stairs. It was vegetable pancakes and eggs. Ammi started to learn cooking Korean dishes ever since we landed here. Thank God! Baba didn't object to this.

"Ammi, it is so yummy", my mom tapped my head and smiled. She loves it if anyone appreciates her, especially for her food. I pull down the scarf when I eat and cover my face again after completing the meal. I looked at my watch and noticed that I still have half an hour left. 

"Ammi, I ate well. I will go up and get my things now", I spoke and she nodded. I went to my room and checked for the umpteenth time if I missed out on anything. Being satisfied that everything is fine, I left the room with a smile.

"Ammi, shall we go?"

"Yes, come on", my mother gave a lovely smile and my father kept his expression neutral.

"Remember what I told you", he uttered in a low yet deep voice. 

"I remember Baba, I will behave well", I nodded and we left from there. 

I feel the cold breeze traveling through my hands which were uncovered. I covered my face with a scarf and all my clothes are full-sleeved. The roads were beautiful. 

"Ammi, isn't Korea beautiful?"

"It is really nice, child", she replied. She covered herself with a burka and I could see people giving us weird stares. I just ignored them as I was too excited to join the music academy.

We reached the building and it was so huge. I never saw a music academy like this in Saudi. It looked so big and beautiful.

"Here you go, ask the receptionist your room and that person will direct you", Ammi smiled taking off the veil on her face and waved me a bye. "Take care Nazeera, be careful", she yelled and I nodded vigorously.

"Nazeera Begum Khan", I told my name to the sweet receptionist and she directed me to the room.

"Your room is in the C block, Room Number 5. Go straight, take a left turn, and then your block will be on the first right from there. Have a nice day, Miss Nazeera Begum", she smiled and I smiled back. She looks so nice.

I headed straight, okay now what next? First right and next first left? Wait did she say, first left and take the first right. Ahh remember it Nazeera, she just told you the directions. Should I go and ask her again? Oh no! It will be so embarrassing.

I just walked towards the right and felt someone bump into my left shoulder.

"I am very sorry, please excuse me", I bobbed my head and turned to go but I was held back.

"Hey! Where are you going?", he asked me as he held my hand. I immediately pulled out my hand from his hold.

"What are you doing?", I asked him, stupefied at his action. What if anyone had seen him touching me? 

"Hey! I didn't even do anything.", he started to walk close to me. 

"Excuse me, I need to go to my class", I ignored him and started to walk away from him. All I know is that person giving me bad vibes. What if Baba knows I am talking to him? I just need to go from here.

"Are you sure you are going in the right way?", his voice stopped me and I know he was right. I forgot the directions but I am not going to ask him.

"Please mind your own business", I sounded a bit rude. But that's okay, I am not going to meet him again.

"Fine then"

As I walked through the corridors, I could feel stares at me. Some were giggling. Are my clothes spoiled? I looked down to check myself. They were perfectly fine.

As I walk forward, I could see the guys starring at me. All of them were guys. Are there no girls here at all? But my mom told me that my classroom has only girls.

"Lost your way babygirl?", a guy came forward and I flinched.

"Jackson, go back or else I will complain to the office", A guy came in front. Was he trying to protect me? He was tall and I couldn't see him properly. That Jackson guy went from there and this tall man turned towards me, he looks handsome. No impure thoughts Nazeera, I reminded myself.

"Hey, are you new here?"

"Yeah", I gave out a whisper.

"I see you are completely lost. Which block?"

"C block"

"Oh, I get it. You just took one wrong turn. B block is an all-boys block and C block is an all-girls one", he chuckled and I nodded. I am so embarrassed right now.

"Come, I will take you there", he smiled and I followed him.

"Here, this one. Don't run into B again. A is fine since they have both boys and girls. And yeah I am Kim Seokjin. Call me Jin", he forwarded his hand for a handshake but I politely declined him. I did my greeting.

"Salam, I am Nazeera Begum.", I gave my formal introduction, and fortunately, he understood me.

He imitated my hand gesture and smiled. I waved him a bye and went towards my block. I reached my room finally and did the formal introduction to the students in the room. I smiled seeing them but unfortunately, my smile couldn't reach them crossing my scarf.

I was quite relieved when everything is in English. All the students spoke in minimum English and I am not having that much of a communication problem. The classes went on well and I felt very happy attending them. This feels nice to be around so many people with the same interest.

The canteen was again a mixed one. I could see boys and girls hugging and touching each other often. So, they call this fast. I sighed and went to the table. In front of me were five guys who were laughing and were in their own world.

I smiled seeing them and noticed one of them caught me staring them. I immediately looked away and focused on my plate. What makes me sad about this food is they don't have a curry. I played with the vegetables and looked up to see if he is still watching me and I was caught again.

 I could feel his gaze upon me. And then I realized he was the same guy I met in the morning, the rude one to be precise. I looked up to see if he was still there and there is no sight of him but what shocked me was all the 4 others staring at me. And I could feel a presence beside me.

"Were you checking me out?", he asked scooting on the seat beside me. I immediately rushed to the next seat. There are only three seats on one side. And he scooted to the next seat.

"I asked you something", he looked straight into my eyes with a smirk.

"Just go away from here. Let me eat in peace", I try to shoo him away but he remained still in his position.

"So, you are not denying either", he chuckled lightly. I got up from the seat and moved to another table and he followed me. 

"Don't play now, I could sit anywhere you know", he grinned and I sighed in defeat.

"Why are you hiding your face?", he asked trying to touch my scarf and I moved back in reflex. To be honest, my face is mostly visible now except for the forehead and chin. I can't have my whole face covered while I eat.

"How was your experience in the morning?", he raised his brows with a sly smile. So, he knows and didn't even warn me. Such a player.

"You know it?", I glared at him and he giggled.

"Nazeera", I could hear another voice and I looked up to see the owner. It was Jin.

"Jin", I exclaimed and he smiled.

"Hyung, you know her?", the irksome guy beside me spoke and I was surprised that they know each other.

"Jin, could you please take this guy with you?", I pleaded and Jin smoothly dragged this guy. I sighed in relief and showed my gesture of thanks. Though I know nothing about Jin, at least he helped me from falling into a ditch of horrible embarrassment. He is nice as far as I know.

"Taehyung ah, don't be a bother to her", I heard one of the guys speak.

Taehyung, I muttered under my breath.

***°***

Welcome to my story
- KTH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 8.9K 42
"Ah, Jin-Hyung why does that new rapper look a lot like you?" - Namjoon "Who looks like me? Nobody could look this perfect" - Seokjin Namjoon shook...
36K 939 13
"𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙚," "𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙙𝙤 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢?" "𝘉𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦, 𝙮�...
1K 77 10
Kim Taehyung Jeon Jungkook. Total strangers from the start. They weren't meant to meet, and Taehyung wasn't showing the at least one interest of the...
351K 11.6K 49
Where two idiots doesn't know what relationship they have....! But still doesn't even bother to search for the answer.!! JEON JUNGKOOK The powerful C...