The Adventure Kids and Scooby...

Von AdventureGirl5

It's Halloween again and the Adventure Kids are excited to be spending it with Scooby Doo and the Mystery Inc... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10

Chapter 9

476 6 21
Von AdventureGirl5

"At last, my magic powers are complete!" Krudsky laughed maniacally. "Who could dare stop me now?"

Right at that very moment...

"Scooby Dooby Doo!" A familiar great dane cried out. 

Krudsky then turned to see Scooby, Shaggy, the Akids, Scrappy, and Jack had just arrived on Broomy. 

"And Scrappy too!" Scrappy added heroically. 

"Let's get him, guys!" Brock narrowed his eyes at Krudsky. 

Kali took out her crystal and used its magic to try and stop Krudsky but it didn't do much good since her magic wasn't as powerful as the goblin scepter. Krudsky growled at the gang and began blasting fire balls at them which they luckily dodged. 

"Whoa!" David yelped. 

"Look out!" Teeders cried. 

Cynthia screamed. "We can't outrun him!" 

"We've got to outmaneuver him somehow!" Scrappy told the gang.

"Hang on, gang" Shaggy said. "We're coming around!"

The gang turned back around on Broomy, preparing to take down Krudsky once and for all. 

"This is it!" Teeders narrowed her eyes. 

"You ready, Jack?" Ann asked. 

The living jack-o-lantern laughed with a smile. "I was born ready!"

Cynthia gulped, trying her best to show a brave face. "Here we go!" 

Brock then took Jack, who now had burning flames coming out from his mouth, and threw him like a baseball straight at Krudsky. 

"Puppy power!" Scrappy cried. 

Jack's burning core had caused a huge explosion once colliding with Krudsky, but it was only enough to put him in a daze for a minute, making him drop the goblin scepter. 

"The scepter!" David pointed out, as the kids gasped watching it fall. 

The gang zoomed over on Broomy to reach the scepter in time, which Scooby lucikly caught in his mouth. 

"Way to go, Scooby Doo/Uncle Scooby!" The Akids and Scrappy cheered for the cowardly great dane. 

Shaggy laughed at his dog. "Nice catch, Scoob, old buddy"

But now the scepter was glowing, and Scooby was suddenly changing. The Akids, Shaggy, and Scrappy were confused to what was going on. 

"What's happening to him?" Brock asked. 

Scooby's fur started to turn green and scaly, and wings appeared out of his back while the gangs' eyes widened in surprise as Scooby had turned into a goblin. 

"Scooby Doo?!" The Akids gasped. 

"You're a..." Ann was about to say. 

But Scrappy beat her to it. "A goblin!" 

Krudsky, now having regained consciousness glared at the gang, growling. "I've had it up to here with you meddling meddlers! The Goblin Scepter is mine! Let me have it!"

Shaggy and the Akids all smirked. "You heard the man, Scoob"

"Let him have it!" Scrappy said. 

Scooby smiled turning the goblin scepter towards Krudsky and used its magic to turn him back into his fake idiot magician self, getting caught on a tent's pole. The Akids and Scrappy all cheered in their victory. 

"Great job, Scoob!" Kali smiled, scratching the goblin great dane's head. 

Shaggy chuckled. "Like, who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks?" 

The gang then laughed together. 

"Now, I think it's time we make a few wrongs right" Teeders mentioned. 

The rest of the Akids nodded in agreement. Scooby then used the power of the goblin scepter to restore everything. Fred, Daphne, Velma, Walter, and Jane were all turned back to normal, and Mr. Gibbles was changed back from a rabbit. The kids and Scrappy then turned to see even Fairy Princess Willow had been freed from Krudsky's spell. 

"The spell is broken!" Willow beamed. "I'm free!" But soon the fairy princess frowned once she looked up into the sky. "Uh-oh. But not for long..."

Right at that moment, the Goblin King appeared, having been turned back from a goose and took the scepter back from Scooby, turning him back into a regular cowardly great dane. But now that he was no longer a goblin, Scooby began to fall. 

"Scooby!" The Akids cried. 

"Quick, we gotta catch him!" Scrappy said. 

"We got you, Scoob!" Shaggy called as the gang zoomed down on Broomy and caught Scooby just in time. 

"You good, buddy?" David asked the great dane. 

"Rokay!" Scooby gave a thumbs up, showing that he was all good. 

Shaggy, Scooby, Scrappy, and the kids then came back down over towards Fred, Walter, and the rest of the gang. 

"Mom! Dad!" Kali, Brock, and Ann hugged their parents, reuniting with them. 

"Oh, thank goodness!" Jane sighed in relief. 

"Well done, kids" Walter smiled, being proud of the Akids for saving them and Halloween. 

The gang then looked back seeing the Goblin King had trapped Krudsky in a magic bubble, then turned to Fairy Princess Willow. 

"Princess Willow, the trouble you have caused this night is inexcusable" He told her gravely. 

The Fairy princess hung her head, feeling ashamed of herself. "I know, and I'm sorry, Daddy" She apologized. 

The Mystery gang and Adventure kids looked surprised. "Daddy?!" 

"I shouldn't have snuck out early, and I'll never do it again," Princess Willow continued. "I promise" 

The Goblin King looked stern to his daughter. "As of now, you are officially grounded for one year..." But he then gave a soft smile, admitting. "But I'm awfully glad to have you back, my little princess" 

Willow gave her father a kiss on the cheek while the gang still found it a bit weird how the fairy princess and Goblin King were related. The Goblin King told Krudsky where he was going he'll have a lot of time to practice his act, indicating that he was taking the phony magician back with him to the Halloween realm for his crimes. The Goblin King then used his scepter to open the portal, calling his goblin army back as it was time for them to head home. 

The Akids watched with awe. 

"Welp, I never thought we'd have to battle a wacko magician, meet a goblin king, and save Halloween all in one night" David admitted. 

"Yeah" Brock and the others all agreed. 

Ann then looked back and noticed something as she gasped. "Oh, no!"

The Akids came over to see poor Jack no longer alive as his candle had completely burned out, having sacrificed himself in order to help the gang stop Krudsky. 

"Jack..." The kids frowned in sadness for the loss of their jack-o-lantern friend. 

"He gave everything he had to help us..." Scrappy said sadly. 

Princess Willow came over to them, frowning as well. "Poor old Jack. He's all burnt out for another year..." 

"Isn't there anything we can do for him?" Teeders asked hopefully. 

Luckily there was, as Gibbles placed a new candle stick in Jack's mouth and with the help of the Goblin King's scepter, like magic Jack was brought back to life!

The jack-o-lantern laughed as the candle inside him burned brightly. "Hey, hey! What do you say? Jack lives to see another day!"

"Jack, you're back!" The Akids and Scrappy all beamed. 

"Yippee!" Scooby cheered, coming up to lick the pumpkin. 

"Hey, take it easy, Scoob!" Jack chuckled. "You're gonna slobber my new candle out"

Gibbles smiled, picking up Jack. "Well, looks like our time is up. Come along, Broomy. We'd best say our goodbyes now" He then turned to the gang. 

"Goodbye?" Shaggy, Scooby, Scrappy, and the Akids all suddenly frowned. 

"Do you have to?" Ann asked, knowing they were going to miss them. 

"No need to fret," Gibbles assured before winking at them. "We'll be back. And be sure to stop by the magic shop next year" 

"Great job, my young wizards" Gibbles then smiled to the gang before getting on Broomy with Jack. "Time to fly!"

Mr. Gibbles and Jack then flew off on Broomy as they headed back home to the world of Halloween through the portal. 

"Gotta buzz, coz" Jack called out to the gang. "Jack-O-Lantern out!" 

Fairy Princess Willow then came to the gang. "Thank you all so much. May the magic of the fairies be with you"

"Please, we're the adventure kids" David mentioned with a smug. "It's what we do"

"Yeah, this is only the 5th weirdest thing that's happened to us on Halloween" Cynthia admitted. 

Willow smiled at the kids before disappearing through the portal. 

"Well, that's another Halloween adventure to cross off our list" Teeders smiled in approval, watching with the others while they waved goodbye to their new friends. 

"Like, I'll never, ever forget this" Shaggy said. 

"Me neither" Scooby added. 

"I don't think any of us will forget this, Uncle Scooby" Scrappy said. 

"You said it!" Brock told his friends, with the rest of the Akids all agreeing. 

The Goblin King then came to our heroes. "Bravest of mortals, you shall indeed remember..." He told them. But then he turned, looking specifically at Fred, Walter, Daphne, Velma, and Jane. "But all others must forget" 

"We understand" Kali bowed to the Goblin King. "Thank you, your Majesty" 

The Goblin King smiled to the gang before holding up his scepter in the sky as it glowed, preforming one final spell. 

"By the shining rays of dawn. All memory of this night be gone!" 

The Goblin King and his army then departed back to the Halloween world while the gang heard Krudsky cry out. "I want my mommy!" 

The whole portal then disappeared in a flash of light. And that was it...

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

3.5K 67 16
Another story with me in it. That's basically how it's gonna be with my stories. In this timeline of SDMI, There are instead of five members in the m...
27.5K 267 11
The lovable dog Scooby-Doo and his young teammate Braedey Martin once again joins his pals Shaggy, Velma, Fred and Daphne as they stumble into anothe...
83.7K 748 12
The Scooby-Doo Gang and their newest member have another mystery to solve, and they have to solve the mystery of the Evil Masked Figure and his robot...
36K 654 21
The Scooby Gang go to KISS World for some fun; but, of course, like everywhere they go, there's a mystery to solve. Ember, also known as the She-Dem...