The Adventure Kids and Scooby...

By AdventureGirl5

It's Halloween again and the Adventure Kids are excited to be spending it with Scooby Doo and the Mystery Inc... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 8

448 7 14
By AdventureGirl5

Back at the Goblin's Castle, in the Tower Dungeon~ 

"Boy, Scoob, did we screw up this time" Shaggy sulked to his dog, showing to be chained up in the goblin's dungeon with the rest of the gang. 

The Akids sighed. 

"Of all the places we've been locked up in... Jimmy Fallon's show closet had to be the worse" David replied in sarcasm. 

"Like, game over, guys" Shaggy told the adventure kids. 

"Reah" Scooby frowned in agreement with his master. "Game over" 

Cynthia cried dramatically. "Oh, I'm too beautiful to be trapped in the spirit world!"

Now the Akids's hands were chained to the wall, but that didn't stop Ann from kicking Cynthia in the face with her foot. 

"Thanks, I needed that" The fashionista said, having a swollen purple jaw now plus a black eye. 

"Now we'll never make it back before sunrise and be trapped in the spirit world forever" Shaggy moped. "Halloween is doomed... And it's all our fault" 

The cowardly duo sighed together, hanging their heads. 

"Let's face it," Shaggy said to his best friend. "We can never do anything right..."

"Reah" Scooby frowned. "Rwe're cowards, rand re always will be" 

"That's not true!" A familiar voice said. 

Shaggy and Scooby both turned to see Scrappy had spoken to them. 

"You are brave, Uncle Scooby!" Scrappy explained. "You and Shaggy both are brave when you really need to be. When I heard about all your mysteries and hunting monsters, I wanted to be just like you"

Scooby suddenly felt touched that his nephew would say that about him. 

"Scrappy's right" Kali then added. 

"Yeah, you guys did give it one heck of a try" Teeders told Shaggy and Scooby. 

"We did?" The cowardly duo looked confused. 

"Of course" Kali smiled to her uncle figure and his dog, telling them. "Think about how far you guys came"

"Yeah, that took courage" Scrappy said. "More then I've ever seen in both of you"

"And stamina" Brock and Ann added. 

"Don't forget brains" Teeders mentioned. 

"And those are things you guys don't have. Urm, no offense" David then said to the cowardly duo. 

"Well, you got that part right" Cynthia replied sarcastically. 

Shaggy and Scooby soon smiled to their friends then at each other and chuckled. 

"Like, you're right" Shaggy admitted to the kids. 

"Hey, there's still time for us to turn this around and save the day" Kali then encouraged the cowardly duo. 

"Yeah!" Scrappy agreed. "All we gotta do is get out of here"

Cynthia sulked. "Oh, what's the point there's no way out. And we can't get out even if we wanted too. We're chained" 

The Akids frowned, remembering they were in fact chained to the wall with very little chance at getting free. 

Shaggy sighed, hanging his head. "I just wish we had one more chance to save the day..."

Just then, the gang heard some familiar voices. 

"Did somebody say 'wish'?"

The gang turned to the dungeon door, seeing a glowing light on the other side before it opened as the fairies came in. 

"Sparkplug! Tiddlywink! Honeybee!" The Akids and Scrappy beamed to their fairy friends. 

The fairies flew over to the gang and freed them with their magic. "Lucky for you, granting wishes is what we do best" Tiddlywink said. 

"Wahoo!" The Akids cheered as they were free now. 

Shaggy laughed, hugging Scooby. "Like, we're saved!" 

"Yippee!" Scooby cheered, hugging Shaggy back. 

"I told you, nothing will stop us!" Scrappy smiled proudly. 

"Hey, good for you guys" A skeleton who was in the same cell as the gang then congratulated them. The gang jumped back in surprise, a little freaked out that the skeleton was alive. 

"Well, come on!" Sparkplug soon told the gang. "Your ride is here"

"Thanks, guys" Kali smiled to the fairies. 

The kids, lanky man, and two great danes rushed out of the dungeon, coming out through a window but had no idea how they were going to get down. 

"How are we gonna get down now?" Ann frowned. 

"There's always a way" Kali replied, thinking positive. 

Scooby soon spotted something, pointing to the others. "Ruys, look"

The rest of the gang soon looked up and smiled at who they saw flying through the air. 

"Broomy!" The Akids beamed. 

"Good to see you back in action" Scrappy said to the magic broomstick as Broomy came over to the gang. "Let's go!" 

"Come on, gang" Shaggy said. "Like, we're going for the sweep!" 

"Alright!" Brock cheered. 

Everyone got on Broomy and soon took off, leaving the Goblin's castle behind. A familiar jack-o-lantern soon appeared on Broomy, joining the gang. 

"What's up, dog?" Jack greeted the gang with a smirk. 

"Jack!" The Akids and Scrappy beamed to their pumpkin friend. 

"You came back!" Shaggy said. 

"Hey, there's still a little fire left in this old pumpkin" Jack replied with a laugh. 

Kali smiled at the jack-o-lantern in great gratitude. "Thank you for coming back, Jack" 

Jack smiled at the adventure girl before facing forward to light the way with his candle. "Come on, let's carve!" 

"WOOHOOOO!" Scooby, the kids, and Scrappy all cheered as the gang flew off towards the human world to save Halloween. 

Meanwhile, at that same moment back in our world~

The goblin army was shown to be wrecking havoc on Coolsville with Krudsky now in control. 

Krudsky laughed wickedly with the goblin scepter in his hands. "Tonight, Halloween is under new management" 

"What is your command, oh great one?" The goblin army asked their new king. 

Krudsky thought for a moment before noticing the Mystery Machine driving away and smirked fiendishly. 

"How about a little target practice..."

The gang was in the Mystery Machine with Fred driving, trying to get away from all the scary goblin chaos. 

"Faster, Freddie!" Daphne told her boyfriend. 

Velma was in the back of the van and was finally starting to wake up. "What's happening?" The brainy girl of Mystery Inc asked, still in a bit of a daze as she looked around. "Where am I?" 

"You don't want to know" Walter told her. 

Suddenly, Krudsky and a few of his goblin minions came in front of the van causing Fred to slam on the brakes. 

"Jinkies!" Velma gasped. 

Krudsky then pointed the goblin scepter at the Mystery Machine, using its power to change the gang's mystery van. "Ladies and gentlemen, I present the Monstrous Machine!" 

"Look out!" Daphne told the gang. 

"The van's coming apart!" Jane yelped. 

"Everybody out!" Walter shouted. 

The gang bailed out from the Mystery Machine as they watched it transform into a now horrifying living automobile known as the Monstrous Machine. 

Fred was beyond upset. "Now, that is something you just do not do to a guy's van!" 

"Now's not the time to be criticizing your precious van's new look there, Fred" Jane said while she, Daphne, and Velma held the blonde leader back. 

"Head for the carnival!" Walter told his friends. 

The gang ran towards the Coolsville Halloween Carnival, trying to get away. The Monstrous Machine chased them all around till Walter spotted something they could use to make their escape. 

"The ferris wheel!" He pointed out. 

"Come on!" Jane said to the others. 

The gang ran to the ferris wheel, all climbing into one of the seats together until the ride suddenly came to an unexpected stop, trapping them at the top. 

"Jeepers, we're stuck!" Daphne gasped. 

"What do we do?" Jane frowned, holding onto Walter close. 

The gang then looked up and saw Krudsky hovering above them, laughing evilly. "This shall teach you to meddle in the affairs of magicians!" 

"Do something, Freddie!" Velma said while shivering. 

"I am doing something" Fred replied nervously. "I'm panicking!"

"Oh, Scooby Doo, where are you?" Daphne cried. 

"Kids, help us! We need you now!" Walter called out to the Akids, hoping that wherever they were they would hear them. 

"Please!" Jane begged. 

Krudsky then used the power of the goblin scepter to turn the gang into the same terrifying monsters from before, fulfilling the vision the Akids, Shaggy, Scooby, and Scrappy had witness earlier in Gibbles shop. 

All seemed doomed now. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.7K 1.8K 30
Description: This story take place during the events of Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island and has the Protagonist working part time at Dinkley's Mystery bo...
36.1K 654 21
The Scooby Gang go to KISS World for some fun; but, of course, like everywhere they go, there's a mystery to solve. Ember, also known as the She-Dem...
39.5K 587 13
A/N: this will be a reboot of my original Scooby-Doo books from my original account, in case you all are wondering. Zoinks! Two years after a clash...
3.9K 42 5
Another year has passed and it's that time again for the Adventure Kids to celebrate the spooky fun of Halloween! But before they go out trick-or-tre...