โœ”๏ธŽ| ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐œ๐—ผ-๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ...

By addyyourlocalsimp

[RE-WRITING] โSo we're not just co stars?โž โyeah I don't think so.โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐˜บ/๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๏ฟฝ... More

shh
๐œ ๐ก ๐š ๐ฉ ๐ญ ๐ž ๐ซ 1
๐œ ๐ก ๐š ๐ฉ ๐ญ ๐ž ๐ซ 2
๐œ ๐ก ๐š ๐ฉ ๐ญ ๐ž ๐ซ 3
๐œ ๐ก ๐š ๐ฉ ๐ญ ๐ž ๐ซ 4
๐œ ๐ก ๐š ๐ฉ ๐ญ ๐ž ๐ซ 5
๐œ ๐ก ๐š ๐ฉ ๐ญ ๐ž ๐ซ 6
๐œ ๐ก ๐š ๐ฉ ๐ญ ๐ž ๐ซ 7
๐œ ๐ก ๐š ๐ฉ ๐ญ ๐ž ๐ซ 8
๐œ ๐ก ๐š ๐ฉ ๐ญ ๐ž ๐ซ 10
๐œ ๐ก ๐š ๐ฉ ๐ญ ๐ž ๐ซ 11
update
โ–โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–Œ
๐ฑ. ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ
๐ข. ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™จ
๐ข๐ข. ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™จ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ
๐ข๐ข๐ข. ๐™ข๐™š๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ

๐œ ๐ก ๐š ๐ฉ ๐ญ ๐ž ๐ซ 9

14K 679 755
By addyyourlocalsimp

𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍

"𝖺𝗅𝖾𝗑𝖺 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒 ♫𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗯𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝖻𝗒 𝗮𝗿𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗸𝗲𝘆𝘀

Your POV
______

aidan🧸
you look nice in your insta post
Unsent

Nice instagram post
Unsent

I love you
Unsent

Hey👋

y/n🍪
Hi what's up?

Aidan🧸
oh uh excited about filming tmr?
I mean like already? It's crazy

y/n🍪
you bet!! But like ngl Im fucking nervous excuse my language...

aidan🧸
Aha no it's fine me too!
Imagine what the fans will think

y/n🍪
They'd probably murder me...

aidan🧸
Don't say that they'll love you!! You're amazing 🤩 the directors picked you for a reason

y/n🍪
😭you just made my day 10000000% better

aidan🧸
💗💗
Unsent

Ofc any time 🤗

🎶𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙞 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩...🎶

Words cannot describe how much this little bean makes my day like come on! Mann I wished I had the gut to tell him my feelings.

I've never been the one to open up about them. Like...EVER!

Part of me thinks he's to good for me. He has a massive following of people. In fact, he could go on to accomplish many things in his future while I'll probably do some gigs here and there and be done. This will never work the way I want it to.

🎶𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙞 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩...🎶

it was last 4 days of filming! Ofc they save five and McKenzies kiss scenes for last. They said they did this because they wanted us to be more comfortable around each other. Which was complet bullshit if you ask me lol.

I was sitting in my trailer before I heard a soft knock on my door. I opened it
there stood little Aidan dressed in his uniform hands in his pockets hair swooped to the side.

Was it weird that I think he was hot with his costume on....yeah probably.

"Hey can I come in?" He gestured to the door.

"Oh yeah come on in" I moved out of the way.

Aidan put his hands in his pockets standing next to the table that was in my trailer.

He began to say "I was thinking maybe we should ugh practice the scenes?" His face dusted pink

"I mean if you want to. Because we never did these before and I-" he was rambling I could tell he was nervous so before he could say something embarrassing I said

"sure" really sure. Damn I could've kissed him right on the spot but that would've been weird.

I also had my costume on it was like the umbrella academy one but instead of blue it was red and it was a dress.

"So I guess we should start yeah?" He said "yeah" I got up and faced him.

I took a deep breath and began

"What's your problem! You're follow me around pretending that everything's okay.WHICH it isn't!" I take another breath "You tell me you changed the timeline and now everything is screwed?!" I chuckled a bit "Haven't you ever thought about someone other than yourself?" I start passing in place

Aidan rolls his eyes "you really think I don't care about anyone else? I tried everything to get back to my family! To save them from an apocalypse! Then had to save their asses AGAIN!" Aidan face turned red from anger I honestly didn't expect it but I had to stay in my zone.

I heard him take a breath "Now look at me right now and say your sorry"
I returned the eye roll "yeah ok" I mocked "I'm sorry five hargreeves for being a dick about your depressing life." I made baby eyes and then returned to an angry face "There happy"

With this Aidan rolled his eyes. Then I did notice the tear forming in his eye. I've never truly seen Aidan tear up.. I felt......bad. But I had to continue on with the scene "oh my god now the old man is crying"

Aidan wiped his tear and looked at me very irritated "will you shut it"
I chuckled "no I won't stop!" Then I looked up sarcastically "ever asked me about I feel about your stupid plan? No." I laughed and walked toward him "Now I know why your family couldn't keep it together in there." I whispered to him "they're wreaks!"

I knew what was coming next. Aidan looked at me. He grabbed my waist gently but still hard enough to pull me closer. Then one of his hands cupped my cheek and I did the same I felt the heat radiating from his soft cheek. I looked at his lips then back at his eyes. He leaned in and kissed me. Omg omg omg omgomggghfbfrnmekfjffbfbrk my mind was confused but I was loving it.

🎶𝙢𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙞 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙗𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨...🎶

I kissed him back. The one hand on my waist made it's way to my hair which was in a ponytail. He took the band out and let it fall. Stroking his hands through it. This kiss was still going on. Our lips moved in sync. I didn't think he was in character anymore. His eyes fluttered open and he gazed into my eyes. His cheeks now were super pink. He smiled out of the kiss moving his hands back to my waist.

Aidan definitely kissed me. Not Five. But Aidan Gallagher kissed me. And I kissed back. "Uhm y/n I have a question for you" he looked down.

"Ask away what's on your mind" He took a deep breath and said

"I haven't felt like this in a long time. I've been hurt so many times I've tried to push this feeling aside. And trust me it's so hard. The thing is this feeling comes back whenever I see you. Or talk to you. Or even think of you. Don't get me wrong it's a good feeling but one that I don't feel often you know." His voice went soft and tear ran down his cheeks.

I pulled his chin to face me. I smiled at him. Practically feeling tears of my own forming. "Aidan you don't know this but I've had a huge crush on you for the longest time. Obviously 10 year old me didn't know what a crush was but there has always been apart of you in me. You standing here with me." I place my hands over his that were still on my waist and held them. "You holding me feels. Nice." I felt his gaze on me.

"Y/n? I like you if you couldn't tell" Aidan chuckled and smiled his signature smile.

"Yeah I do too Aidan" i smiled which made him close the gap once more.

This kiss felt like forever. Before I knew it I was on the couch on top of him his arms around me hugging me closer. We heard bangs on the door.

"Hey keep it PG!"

"Don't do anything stupid!"

David and Robert stood at the door

"Damn it" Aidan whispered

We laughed

🎶𝙞 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙗𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨...🎶

__
a/n
𝘯𝘰 𝘪 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘭𝘰𝘭 𝘬 𝘣𝘺𝘦𝘦

!𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑!

addy,your author, and your local simp

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 597 10
You the reader are a person in real life that can travel through universes. You were recently watching the popular Netflix show The Umbrella Academy...
601K 13.3K 31
"Y/n, you don't have to worry about that. I will always be here for you," he explained. "Thank you Five," I whispered, hugging him. โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โžถโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”...
65.8K 1.5K 52
โœ” COMEPLETE โœ” แต’โฟ แต—สฐแต‰ แต—สทแต‰หกแถ แต—สฐ สฐแต’แต˜สณ แต’แถ  แต—สฐแต‰ แถ โฑสณหขแต— แตˆแตƒสธ แต’แถ  แต’แถœแต—แต’แต‡แต‰สณ โฟโฑโฟแต‰แต—แต‰แต‰โฟ แต‰โฑแตสฐแต—สธ โฟโฑโฟแต‰ แถ แต’สณแต—สธ แต—สฐสณแต‰แต‰ สทแต’แตแต‰โฟ แตƒสณแต’แต˜โฟแตˆ แต—สฐแต‰ สทแต’สณหกแตˆ แตแตƒแต›แต‰ แต‡โฑสณแต—สฐ. แต—สฐโฑหข สทแตƒหข แต˜โฟแต˜หขแต˜แตƒหก...
1.6M 54.4K 50
"You're my number Five."// "Damn, I thought I was your number One."" . . Highest ranking: - #1 in Aidan Gallagher - #1 in Wattpad - #1 in umbrellaa...