Ya Dork: VarianxReader onesho...

By www_kaybee_com

Art by @kiiwiibun on tumblr It's pretty self explanatory. I'm open to suggestions please please please don't... More

1 Cocoa Kiss: Modern Day Au
2 Switching styles pt 1/2: Modern Au
3 Switching Styles pt 2/2: Modern Au
Not a oneshot but a drawing and little story to go with it!
4 Crush pt1
5 Crush pt 2
6 Crush Pt 3/3
7 Mine pt 1/2 (yandere Varian au)
8 Mine pt 2/2: Yandere Au
9 Your Favorite Food (Yandere Varian Au)
10 Knight in Shining Armor
11 Soulmate
12 A Drunk Confession
13 Not That Bad
14 Bad to meet you (prequel chapter to Not That Bad)
15 Not That Bad pt 2
16 Jealous Much?
17 I'd Treat You Better Than Him
18 Waiting in the Wings
19 Prince Varian's Lady-in-waiting
20 A Winter's Ball with the #1 Wanted Criminal
21 Confessing (Knight In Shining Armor sequel)
CALLING ALL ARTISTS
23 In My Arms
24 My Everything
25 Varian Into the Spiderverse
26 Skin Deep
27 Repeated history (pre Winter Dance)
⚠️IMPORTANT⚠️
28 Mine pt 3 (Yandere Varian Au End)
Saying Goodbye (Author's Note)

22 Fake Princess (Prince's Lady In Waiting sequel)

1.2K 33 104
By www_kaybee_com

A/n: I made a Hugo x reader oneshot book for you Hugo lovers

@AnimeGirl4life93 requested part 2, shes quick with it lmao

You walked into Varian's room, he was still asleep. Of course he was, it was like 7am and the only other time he got up that early was...the coronation, if you remember. You could tell he was sleeping good since he was snoring...loudly.

You snickered, covering your mouth and slowly walking up to the young man. You looked at the sleeping beauty for a few seconds before pulling off the covers. "Get up sleepy head, it's time to get up!" You exclaimed. You only heard a groan come from his mouth and he turned back around.

"You're the king now, you kind of have duties," you replied. "But I'm tired, just give me like...10...minutes," he slurred his words and trailed off, falling asleep again. You crossed your arms, he's so freakin stubborn at times. You then laid down on top of him facing the ceiling. "Okay, okay, geez," he said shoving you off of him, a little too far, leading you to fall of the bed.

He popped right out of bed as soon as he heard the Thud! sound. "SWEET MOTHER OF ALCHEMY I AM SO SORRY!" He exclaimed, helping you up. You only chuckled, "It's fine, I'm fine. Honestly, that was hilarious, although my arm hurts now. It's probably nothing to worry about," you add seeing Varian's concerned expression.

You tossed him the outfit you put together for him and he went to get dressed in his bathroom. "So, the ball's tonight how do you feel?" You asked loudly, waiting for him at the bathroom door. "Excited I guess," he called back, "it's just another normal ball." You froze, had nobody told him about the plan?

He was supposed to find a suitable wife to be queen at that ball. The ball that was happening that night. "Uh...Varian?" You asked, worried. "Uh-huh?" He asked, still getting ready in the bathroom. "You do know this is a ball to find a wife right?" Crickets

"Uh...Varian?"

...

"WHAT?!" He exclaimed, busting through the door. "Be careful will you? I don't want this door getting broken," you said, making sure there wasn't any damage done to it. "How did I not know this? I cant find a wife in a night! I didn't even prepare for this," he was pacing around his room like he does when he's worrying.

"Calm down V, I'm sure you can-"

"I don't even want a wife!"

You stopped. "Wait...you? You? You're telling me you don't want a wife?" You responded. The boy shook his head. Everything went silent.

You looked at the ground and started to giggle uncontrollably, and the giggling turned into full blown laughter, "Wow uh, the party's in just a few hours, already planned and everyone's coming and wow," you talked quickly, still laughing out of fear. "I am such a failure, how does the king out of all people not know about this? What are gonna fucking do now huh?!" Yep, that one sentence made you go insane.

The blue eyed man looked at you concerned. You usually knew the answer or solution to everything, so that meant this was baaaaad.

"Hey, um, how about this, you propose to me eh?" You finally said snapping your fingers. Varian turned red, "Listen, y/n, I love you, I really do, but I don't want to risk ruining our friendship-"

"You done yet?" You cut him off curling your lip, "Wait- what was the last thing you sai-" "Nothing, Nothing, I was just letting you down easy," Varian cut you off awkwardly smiling. "O-okay. Uh Anyways, as I was saying, why don't I dress up as a princess and say I'm from some made up kingdom? You pretend to fall in love with me, propose, after the news dies down we'll fake the pretend princess's death, you'll pretend to be heartbroken and bada bing bada boom, no marriage."

Varian's eyes were wide, "woah, you're good." You chuckled at his fazed expression, "I know I am. Why do you think I have this job in the first place? If we want this to work, we'll have to act fast. To be a princess, I need to look the part." You noticed that Varian was thinking hard. He gasped, "My mom's room!"

***

"Woah this is...something," you said looking around the huge room. Imagine there being a library sized room dedicated to wardrobe, that was it. "Yep," Varian responded, putting his hands in the suit pockets, "Pick whichever one you think fits."

You skipped to the dress section which had way more than you had expected. Any dress you could imagine, it was bound to be there. After a few minutes you had finally settled on an off the shoulders floofy f/c dress.

You went to the jewelry section and picked up a few pieces that matched your dress along with matching shoes and accessories.

"I think I'm done," you said, walking up to the young man who was reading some scientific dork book on a stool. He glanced up and looked at the clothes in your arm. "Ooooh nice choices, nice choices. You'll definitely pull it off." You smiled, "This is gonna be so fun!"

***

You had informed Faith about the plan and that you were no longer standing at the front of the castle to let everyone in. She looked super nervous, but agreed, the King agreed to it, so why not?

You sat on the chair in your room as Faith fixed your hair.

Imagine this.

You examined yourself in the mirror. Sure, you were still yourself, but it didn't feel like it. It wasn't a bad thing per say, but it was definitely...different. You felt like royalty and liked it, but knew it would only last a night, so you tried not getting too attached.

"What's wrong Y/n?" Faith asked looking at you from the mirror, "you're so tense." "Nothing," You say hesitantly, "I just," You sigh, "Usually I'm the one doing royalty's hair. And me looking like this it just, it makes me feel, I don't know." Faith sweetly smiled at you which automatically made you feel safer. You half smiled back. "If you don't want to do this we don't-" "No no no, it's fine," you cut her off, "it's my duty as Varian's Lady In Waiting."

Faith put down her brush on the counter and rested her hands on your shoulders. "Well then, everything's done." She shyly looked at you. "What?" You raised an eyebrow. "You look beautiful," she responded, "Varian's going to love it." Before you could respond, she was already out the door going to invite people in the ball room.

You looked into the mirror once again, "wow"

***

You snuck out the back and went around the castle, adrenaline rushing through you. The fact that you three had managed to pull this off in a few hours was crazy and exciting at the same time. When Faith saw you, she scrunched her nose at you and made you sign your fake name on the sheet.

(Put your fake names in the comments, I'm curious)

As soon as you walked through the door that led to the ballroom, everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, turned and looked at you. You turned red, was something wrong? They all looked shocked and you could see from a distance Varian turn to you last.

Just the sight of you made him go completely red in the face. He slowly walked towards you, everyone getting out of his way. You followed his eyes until he got up to you. "Wow," he whispered so only you could hear him, "you look stunning." You smiled and looked at his f/c suit that perfectly matched with your dress. "And you look charming. But can you tell me why everyone's staring at me like that?"

He exhaled through his nose like a little laugh, "Its because you look amazing." Your lips slightly parted in realization and your shoulders tense up again. You felt beautiful, but it made you nervous. Did the the queen have to deal with this every day? She sure was stunning. You glance over Varian's shoulder and your eyes widen. "They're looking at us." "Then let's give them a show, shall we?"

He took your hands and led you around the ballroom swiftly to the music. This whole thing felt like a dream. When you passed Varian's parents, Quirin's eyes widened. "Y/n?" He asked quietly and you wink at him in return, dancing away with his son. Quirin looked at you both like he had seen a ghost while Ulla just laughed. "Y/n's a good person, whatever trick they're putting on is pretty amazing if everyone's believing it. And who knows," she nudges her husband in the arm with her's, "if she gets married to him, it'll be a big win."

You look deeply into Varian's eyes and he does the same. This feeling, a weird feeling in fact, had taken over you. A feeling that you had thought only existed in books: a warm feeling, a feeling that made you want to stay in the young man's arms forever, drowning in his ocean blue eyes.

May I say there was...TENSIOOOOOON

Sorry, I ruin the mood of my own stories sometimes...

When the song ended, he put his index finger on your chin and lifted it up slightly. His face got closer to yours and he gently tilted your head, finally connecting your lips. Your eyes widened in shock, but fluttered shut not even a second later. The warm fuzzy feeling in your body got more intense and the butterflies in your stomach went absolutely crazy.

You were able to identify that feeling:

Love

When you parted, you looked at him, hearts in your eyes, your face warming up. "Was that just for realism?" You asked shyly. Varian looked down at you, "Lord no, I've been wanting to do this for forever," he responded also shyly. "You know what?" He asked.
"W-what?" You responded, still enchanted by the King.

"I think I just found my Queen."

A/n: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH *takes deep breath* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH okay now that I've got that all out of my system, hey, how you doin? 😉 IM PLAYIN IM PLAYIN

anyways, I recommend checking out my Hugo x reader oneshot books since there's not a lot of x readers with this cocky white boy out at the moment. Love you guys!

Until next time

-Clementine

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 77 22
It's been a few months since Zhan Tiri had been defeated, and everything was normal again. Until mysterious notes started popping up, and the threat...
29.9K 537 34
Just some Varian x Female Reader one shots, that's all! I hope you all enjoy ☺️ Tangled the Series does not belong to me!
74.9K 1.4K 50
I've read some so now I've decided to write some. A lot of these will be AUS so I'll have notes giving you some background on the AU. Also spoilers i...
14.4K 344 33
Compared to others, Y/N lives an ordinary life. Her days are spent helping her dad at the Corona Village Library, and her evenings with her family at...