My O.Cs

By gelatovkenny

My role-play OCs that I use to roleplay. ( i use these as written. ) Some are multiverse and some are souly f... More

Ichika Ukitake
Asahi Komamura
Sora Ota
Ahmya Aimi
Rosa Okamoto
Yuno Aizen
Hana Nakamaru
Creepypasta OC

Sara Abarai

48 5 7
By gelatovkenny

Sara was born October 21st. She is 22 years old. Sara Abarai is Renji's sister. Sara was his sister in the human world. Renji had died first, before her. Sara had died from a brain tumor. By the time Sara had died, Renji was already a lieutenant under Byakuya Kuchiki. When she went to the Soul Society, she was a bit confused. She was placed in the Rukon District.

Renji had gone there often, visiting the kids, because that's where he was placed as a kid and he felt bad. Often bringing candy to the less fortunate. Of course his sister was there confused as all hell, wandering lost. Sara had recognized her brother from afar, because of the bright red hair, they both shared. She called out to him and he smiled with glee, as that was his baby sister.

Renji, after seeing his sister in the Rukon District, begged Byakuya to put her through training to be in the Gotei 13. Byakuya wasn't keen on the idea but he agreed, because he had a soft part, seeing what he did for Rukia. Renji was over joyed at the idea. So she put through training, and schooling. Sara always followed the rules, she didn't ever want to break them, Byakuya took note of that, and secretly asked for her to be put in his squad if she passed her final exam, that coming winter.

With hard preparation, and hard work she managed to get into Byakuya's squad. Byakuya enjoyed her company and slowly became friends with her. He like that she followed the rules, and always worked hard, even when she really didn't want to. This lead to some arguments surrounding the person she started to take a liking to.

Love interest: Byakuya Kuchiki and Kenpachi Zaraki

Her "friends" are : Byakuya, Yachiru, and Nemu ( -this one can easily be explained. She would have originally been put into Squad 12, but because of Byakuya, this changed. She loves discussing science with Nemu, and likes her intelligence. )

                                         ⚔️
Zanpakuto : ( Soul Reaper powers )

Sara is first seat under her brother.

This is her zanpakuto. It's very simple. Byakuya was the one who designed it for her. Byakuya was the one who trained her to better her Kidō. ( He actually trained her for her own sake to get into his squad. )

Her Shikai is below

It's release is : Doku sorera sutando mada
Her sword transforms into the one above, it'd cut you can be paralyzed with a sticky toxin, that makes your muscles unable to move.

Her Bankai is evil looking. It's kind of like Renji's, just a lot different. See her hobby is playing the ukulele. She is very talented at it. Her sword turns into a ukulele. ( just wait there is more ) She controls a huge snake, (with the ukulele) that if comes into contact with your skin, you are poisoned, and you can die, by your heart stopping.

( this is the snake )
( it's name is/release is : Rise Aka Mamushi, dōfū sorera )

Mayuri Kurotsuchi is the only known person to have an antidote for this snake, and hasn't been known to give it out, to the likes of anyone. ( He still has hard feeling for her not joining his Squad. )

                                        ⚔️
How they met :

Sara met Kenpachi one day by the Koi pond, by squad 13. Sara likes to go over there during her free time, and basically practice with her Bankai. Her Bankai is completely controlled by her. She likes communicating with it, she is the only one immune to its poison, besides Mayuri, and Nemu. ( Becuase of what they are made of. )

Kenpachi was strolling by the squad's pond, where he happened to see her. He was interested in her snake, and her ukulele playing. At first it was just him. He would come and listen to her play, and not say anything. Then him and Yachiru would go occasionally  during their time off. Soon Sara started to notice the two joining her everyday. She didn't speak very much, to either of them.

This went on for about a week, before Sara started stealing glances from the captain. Kenpachi would stare at her play, and if you looked hard enough, you may have been able to find a blush. Sara took note, and continued to play. Finally she worked up the courage to speak on the second week.

"Hello", She replied as the massive Captain sat down.

She didn't know Yachiru at the time, so she was confused as to why, she was missing the day he had asked her out.

"Hello.. I like your ukulele. It is very interesting ", Kenpachi said with a smirk.

Sara blushed at the compliment.

"Well.. Thank you... I have played since I was a kid. I didn't pick it up again, till I moved out of the Rukon District", She explained, as she began playing.

The snake didn't scare Kenpachi, she liked that. She liked that he didn't make fun of her music, or her snake.

"Rukon District aye", He smiled at her. "Your related to Renji", He asked, leaning against a rock.

Sara nodded and smiled gently, continuing to play her instrument. They sat in silence together for a bit, before Kenpachi actually spoke up again.

"You should come eat with me one day. A pretty little thing like you doesn't need to be alone all the time", Kenpachi stated.

Sara agreed. The date went well and they ended up dating.

⚔️
How they react :

Renji : He was not happy! He fought the two one day by the pond, having tea, and he lost it!

One of the lines he uses : "YOUR DATING THAT MONSTROSITY!? WHAT THE HELL SARA! I LEAVE YOU ALONE FOR A SECOND AND YOU KISS THE BAFOON!"

Byakuya : He is not happy. He doesn't approve, but he gives her respect, and doesn't get in the way. He also doesn't know how they ended up together.

One of the lines he uses : "I can't believe that my first seat member is dating that freak of nature. I do not approve what so ever. He is unprofessional, and he doesn't even know Bankai".....

⚔️
NSFW :

When Sara first dating Kenpachi, they never had sex. Actually during the five years that they dated, they never had sex. That wasn't that type of relationship. They really supported each other emotionally, and physically speaking.

He would help her train, in like exchange for her playing her ukulele. Those two were close, but the most she ever did was sit in his lap and kiss him.

So during training one day, she gets in trouble with Byakuya, for some shenanigans pulled with Rangiku and Yachiru. As a result of this Byakuya makes her train first, seeing that she was apart of it. As punishment he had her fight first, during this time she pulls a Kenpachi, only using she sword with one hand, actually cutting him.

Byakuya wasn't happy with this, so he released his Bankai, and so did Sara. They ended hitting each other. They both got badly injured. So the next day, both of them healed up a bit. Byakuya held his weekly meeting, for all the officials, within the squad. This time he dismissed the head people in the squad that he was alone.

Sara knew about the meeting, she was late because of her outfit change. Kenpachi and Yachiru designed her outfit that she has in the picture below.

Byakuya did not approve of this look. He got very angry at seeing it. He got embarrassed, because he had seen lot of her skin. Sure Rangiku showed more, but Sara had this purity to her, that everyone made fun of. Byakuya didn't want Kenpachi to tarnish it.

So as a result of this, he was going to punish her by giving her paperwork and also telling on her to on brother, he was in human world at the time. ( He would have hated to be bothered by something she did. ) Sara objected. She never objected Byakuya, she respected him. Something inside of her slipped that she thought wasn't fair.

Sara spoke her mind, and it happened suddenly. He slapped her, but on the ass, and it was hard. They acted like two teenagers finding first love, but they made love, not had sex... They made love. Kuchiki was gently with her, he was graceful with her, his walls of superiority fell.

They decided they wouldn't speak of it again. But everytime that had a meeting, their eyes couldn't leave each other. Captain Kuchiki ended purposing to her, he canceled his meetings, she eventually came. There he purposed to her.

Sara agreed. Sara eventually stopped seeing Kenpachi together, her days at the Koi pond stopped. She soon played for Byakuya, in his office, and just in general. She couldn't really tell him that she wasn't going to see him anymore, she felt bad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86K 7.5K 48
What if Arnav gets a chance to rectify all his mistakes? What if he gets a chance to avoid such situations? What if he gets to know Khushi is his wou...
2M 98.5K 37
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
2.8M 131K 49
when a rich spoiled bad boy Jeon Jung-hoon gets into an encounter with a Muslim girl and they become enemies so he bully her humiliates her and insul...
243K 651 73
Daily kinky pictures